KKandTheLoserBitches | KKandBabyJ | Part 23

GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKandTheLoserBitches | Part 23

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

Jackson doesn't understand anything! They say "bye Jackson" and he repeats the same thing! His name included. It makes me so sad that they are doing nothing about his speech.
GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

Jackson doesn't understand anything! They say "bye Jackson" and he repeats the same thing! His name included. It makes me so sad that they are doing nothing about his speech.
Wyattsmomma
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Wyattsmomma »

MoonFace wrote:
Wyattsmomma wrote:Yeah I straight away said jessfam. She was surprised by that. I said I don’t mind jessfam at all she actually doesn’t bother me, Keren agreed and said she likes her channel too.

She did tell me her fave family are Jamie and Nikki. I love them too. Ava is so cute!
You know I don’t watch Rachelle Swannie so what’s the deal with her? Is she really awful? Didnt she lose a baby before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How the hell does she watch Jamie & Nikki & not see Jackson’s parroting!!!! Ava is a gem she’s so talkative. Rachel is just boring & weird always using her baby she lost for views.
Oh.. Wow. That makes me really sad. I lost a baby 5 years ago and it still hurts me just thinking about it so I never really bring it up. I don't understand how people can even talk about that on camera and continue to bring it up.. If I was a vlogger my channel honestly would have ended there because I just wouldn't be able to talk about it on camera.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk[/quote]

I’m sorry for your loss. Not a mom but I just can’t imagine the pain. That’s why I don’t understand how she keeps comparing her pregnancies & bringing it up so much.
Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

KKandThe$700BeMyFriendGift

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

So someone sent this message to Keren via dm.

I have your name but for your sake I blocked it out.
Did you really think she wouldn’t ask me about it?
I’d like to know how the fuck I have thrown her under the bus?
If you’re not full of shit then talk up NOW! This is your opportunity.

MoonFace
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MoonFace »

Pineapples wrote:Image

So someone sent this message to Keren via dm.

I have your name but for your sake I blocked it out.
Did you really think she wouldn’t ask me about it?
I’d like to know how the fuck I have thrown her under the bus?
If you’re not full of shit then talk up NOW! This is your opportunity.

Woow. I could see it being a certain someone that I won't mention cause then she wouldn't shut up about it.. If you know who I mean.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

As I said. I have your name.

MoonFace
Informer
Informer

Pineapples wrote:As I said. I have your name.

Wait so you know who they are on here or just their real name??

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MoonFace wrote:
Pineapples wrote:As I said. I have your name.

Wait so you know who they are on here or just their real name??

Twitter name and pic

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She asked me about throwing her under the bus and I was mightily confused because I do not think I have!

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

No I have not been mutual. I just haven’t seen anything to go hard about. I don’t bitch for bitchings sake, and things that may bother other people like the fangirling or the cheer outing to the house really don’t disturb me that much which is why I have had nothing to say about them.

skxo3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by skxo3 »

queentee20 wrote:
Pineapples wrote:She asked me about throwing her under the bus and I was mightily confused because I do not think I have!

Idk about throwing her under the bus but she could very easily just come here and read what you’re saying... you’ve been so mutual on her since you’ve started taking!! If anything people think you’re becoming a minion xD so what is this all about???

BTW: Idk if this is intentional but I do think it’s smart to be mutual on her because if she reads here and sees you talking shit she won’t want to talk to you anymore. So I understand the situation.
FINALLY! Something interesting is happening *gets popcorn ready* I don't think pineapples has been throwing anyone under the bus, but that's just me.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I really could not give 2 fucks if Keren never spoke to me again. I’m not her best friend. I think people have me confused with someone else. I talk about things that matter to me. I take action about things that matter to me. I couldn’t give a flying FUCK if people want to say she has a smelly vagina but that will never be me. I don’t talk shit for the sake of something to say. I take action. The end.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

queentee20 wrote:
Pineapples wrote:No I have not been mutual. I just haven’t seen anything to go hard about. I don’t bitch for bitchings sake, and things that may bother other people like the fangirling or the cheer outing to the house really don’t disturb me that much which is why I have had nothing to say about them.

Yeah most of your comments have been about what y’all talk about and not the vlogs is what I mean. You haven’t really said anything mean since you started talking to her so idk what the problem is. There’s definitely been some issues though, like 2-3 vlogs ago she was holding Landon while he was naked. So there’s things to comment on but the majority have been picking up on other things. I tend to sit there and look for something wrong (guilty af) it’s a sad hobby of mine lol.
I haven’t been watching all the vlogs because I was not feeling too good. Like you I have a chronic illness and not everyday is my best day.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I actually wish I hadn’t even said a word about her dm’ing me. This is just ridiculous. I’m just a woman that likes to trash talk vloggers. For God’s sake!

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Girl if I were you I’d post the profile of the person who threw you under the bus. I thought we all were on the same page here.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

spillingthetea wrote:Girl if I were you I’d post the profile of the person who threw you under the bus. I thought we all were on the same page here.

I won’t do that because Keren asked me not to. And I actually don’t think it’s the right thing to do. I just want the person to know that I know. I have been nothing but open, honest and transparent with you AND Keren. I asked her the questions you guys asked me to ask. I screenshot every reply she gave for you guys to see. And as far as I am aware I haven’t thrown her under any buses.

MoonFace
Informer
Informer

Pineapples wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:Girl if I were you I’d post the profile of the person who threw you under the bus. I thought we all were on the same page here.

I won’t do that because Keren asked me not to. And I actually don’t think it’s the right thing to do. I just want the person to know that I know. I have been nothing but open, honest and transparent with you AND Keren. I asked her the questions you guys asked me to ask. I screenshot every reply she gave for you guys to see. And as far as I am aware I haven’t thrown her under any buses.

Maybe it's one of her minions who lurk and don't want her to talk to us/you. Idk I doubt they'll come out and say it tbh

AuraBor
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuraBor »

How fake can one smile be?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

queentee20 wrote:
Pineapples wrote:I actually wish I hadn’t even said a word about her dm’ing me. This is just ridiculous. I’m just a woman that likes to trash talk vloggers. For God’s sake!

Girl you went off like crazy when I was trying to defend you xD my point is you’ve done nothing to throw her under the bus so whoever DMd Keren needs to explain what she meant.
Oh sorry queenie! I didn’t mean to do that. Me and you are cool. I’m just annoyed right now. And an annoyed pineapple is not a nice one.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”