KKandTheLoserBitches | KKandBabyJ | Part 23

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandTheLoserBitches | Part 23

Unread post by ALeto90 »

I think the reason Khoafish maintains this poor me i grew up poor act is bc he wants an excuse to buy everything he sees and use the I was broke and want my kids to have everything I didn’t have growing up bs.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

dddddddddd wrote:I wonder every time khoa brings up being 'poor' if he's doing it for sympathy after the criminal past came out, or if he honestly believes he was hard done by. If he truly believes that he must have grown up a very sheltered life, just how they are raising the boys now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He prob wants to feed into that image he’s created for himself of the humble robin hood savior that provided for his friends when he had nothing by stealing from the “rich” and giving to the “poor” and he thinks people will buy into his rags to riches story and his youtube fame will seem even more of an amazing success to everyone -_-

Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jjsmommy »

Am I the only one who gets super annoyed by Jackson’s parroting. He should be talking himself , and using half sentences, etc. I’m so sick of hating him repeat their every word and the constant “‘no thank you” at random times
noggins
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by noggins »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
dddddddddd wrote:I wonder every time khoa brings up being 'poor' if he's doing it for sympathy after the criminal past came out, or if he honestly believes he was hard done by. If he truly believes that he must have grown up a very sheltered life, just how they are raising the boys now.

He prob wants to feed into that image he’s created for himself of the humble robin hood savior that provided for his friends when he had nothing by stealing from the “rich” and giving to the “poor” and he thinks people will buy into his rags to riches story and his youtube fame will seem even more of an amazing success to everyone -_-

He didn’t know anything about those people who’s cars he broke into though, could have even been the parents or family of those friends who would only get in trouble for receiving the stolen property anyway. So scummy. I wonder how he would feel if it happened to him now that he looks well off
Mads07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mads07 »

I think Khoa thinks that being poor growing up and now having money makes someone a good or interesting person. That that would somehow make him superior for having a “rags to riches” story. There’s nothing wrong with being rich, poor, or anywhere in the middle growing up; you can’t help your upbringing! Being poor growing up doesn’t make you any better than someone who’s parents had a six figure salary. I don’t buy his story. They may have had some financial struggles at some point, but I think Khoa’s vision of those struggled is very warped.

Mads07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mads07 »

Hopefully that all made sense lol. I’ve had those feelings about Khoa’s past for a while, but never knew how to word them

shmimeathand
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shmimeathand »

Jjsmommy wrote:Am I the only one who gets super annoyed by Jackson’s parroting. He should be talking himself , and using half sentences, etc. I’m so sick of hating him repeat their every word and the constant “‘no thank you” at random times

the "go backwards" is what drives me nuts, lol. i would pull all my hair out if i had to spend a day listening to him
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

All I keep thinking about is when they first moved in and all the appliances were “stolen” and how not upset they were about it. Such a convenient robbery.
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

queentee20 wrote:
Unknowngirly wrote:I believe there may have been a time when his family struggled. Probably around age 14 or younger. Even his mom agreed there was a time that the restaurant didn’t have electricity. But if you scroll down khoas instagram all you see are pictures of him fixing up some ugly car. I don’t know anything about cars but I know they aren’t cheap. This was around the time he was in high school/his arrest. He’s just a greedy, selfish person.
This might have been when the parents divorced?... he seemed bitter about his dad but never really explained why. Struggling a bit is not poor though... think we’ve all had struggles even my family has and they make some good ass money.
Definitely agree with you. If anything his mom and dad were the ones struggling not him individually. I’ve been a kid and not been able to get the new shoes all my classmates have but that doesn’t compare to what my parents were going through. I use to really like khoa but he’s making it so hard these days.
doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

Unknowngirly wrote:All I keep thinking about is when they first moved in and all the appliances were “stolen” and how not upset they were about it. Such a convenient robbery.
Oh shit. Shouldn't Khoa as someone who sells and works on houses known the precautions to take against that?
Malath
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Malath »

spillingthetea wrote:
Malath wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:I thought we all agreed to not answer to minions anymore...

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
I ThoUghT We AlL AgrEeD to not ansWer To mInIonS anYmOre...
Are mentally disabled? Sorry that you are so delayed that your brain processes things as if you were a 5 year old

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
SorRy tHaT yoU arE sO deLayEd tHat Your braIn PrOcEsseS thIngs aS if yOu werE a 5 yEar OlD
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

I think honestly the big deal wasn't the appliances but the robbery in general. I would have a hard rime committing to a home that was robbed before I even moved in. Being robbed is my worst fear lol. That's why they spent so much money on that massive security system right away. I don't blame them there.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

[/quote]
SorRy tHaT yoU arE sO deLayEd tHat Your braIn PrOcEsseS thIngs aS if yOu werE a 5 yEar OlD[/quote]

Okay stop being a child. Keep it to the subject at hand.
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

MomOf286 wrote:I think honestly the big deal wasn't the appliances but the robbery in general. I would have a hard rime committing to a home that was robbed before I even moved in. Being robbed is my worst fear lol. That's why they spent so much money on that massive security system right away. I don't blame them there.
Did they install one right away? I don’t really remember. I thought they did it after Landon was born...
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Jjsmommy wrote:Am I the only one who gets super annoyed by Jackson’s parroting. He should be talking himself , and using half sentences, etc. I’m so sick of hating him repeat their every word and the constant “‘no thank you” at random times
You are not the only one. Drives me crazy bc I can’t tune him out. His no thank you & go backwards shit are obnoxious not cute like they claim.
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Unknowngirly wrote:All I keep thinking about is when they first moved in and all the appliances were “stolen” and how not upset they were about it. Such a convenient robbery.
Right! They live in a nice neighborhood. I highly doubt it.
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

MomOf286 wrote:I think honestly the big deal wasn't the appliances but the robbery in general. I would have a hard rime committing to a home that was robbed before I even moved in. Being robbed is my worst fear lol. That's why they spent so much money on that massive security system right away. I don't blame them there.
I don’t think that’s why. I think it was to get them back brand new for free. I know that area and it’s a nice neighborhood, not that nice neighborhoods don’t get robbed..if anything it’s worse in a nicer neighborhood. But they have very aware neighbors.
noggins
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by noggins »

Well Khoa is a robber so it’s ironic. He probably sells houses based on neighborhood safety too
keyraeee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by keyraeee »

I think he honestly believes that. Every time it’s brought up in the vlogs he really has to emphasize and make sure every one knows he was poor

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Keren got free makeup from pixie beauty. Yet Keren is the worst at doing makeup. Literally wears mascara, foundation, and concealer. When have we ever seen her wear any blush or anything else for that matter. At this point you can wear a bag over your head everyday, but as long as you have a following these companies will send you free makeup products. If I was a makeup company I would donate makeup to single mothers, women's shelters, women in other countries who can't go into ulta and spend $150 on nothing. Ugh this world is all backwards!

Return to “KKandBabyJ”