KKandTheLoserBitches | KKandBabyJ | Part 23

Lagorda_12
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandTheLoserBitches | Part 23

Unread post by Lagorda_12 »

OT but can you get Adblock on your phone? I tried a couple apps and even paid for one and I’m still seeing ads. Or does it only work on safari? Sorry I’m not that into technology lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
noggins
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by noggins »

grandmaMomma wrote:
queentee20 wrote:refuse to accept help from strangers because I guess we tend to be mean. I have a small YouTube channel and sometimes I shut down too when people try telling me what I should do with my channel. Like suggesting certain things and whatever. But a YouTube channel compared to kids? Idk... also think it requires some maturity to allow people to help you. I think Keren and Khoa may be stuck in that phase of not wanting to listen to anyone because they know best when in reality, they need A LOT of help... also, I think we all know someone who simply refuses any help that’s offered, seems like Keren and khoa in this case. Their shitty parentings a mix of being uneducated and not accepting help.

You might be half right, the other half they've implied on several occasions is that they don't like to be bullied and controlled their lives. For instance, yesterday we talked about Khoa wanting to be rich looking to buy a boat, Lambo, lake house, etc. In today's vlog Khoa did exactly that, went with his friends to the boat shop looking to buy a boat. They're deliberately doing the opposite of our advices to troll us, to keep us annoyed and to keep us from controlling them. That's what they've been saying, and that's what they're doing.
Everyone was criticizing Keren for STOPPING Khoa from buying his boat, which is probably why she let up and let him enjoy his life a little bit
shadylady
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shadylady »

queentee20 wrote:Wtf she sees Landon’s hands are smushed in the drawer and what does she do? SHE FILMS A CLOSER VIEW then she takes his hands out?! Wtf .... man

I’m barely watching the vlogs

Cece laughing at Jackson’s teeth lol... bet she reads here
at what time did she laugh at his teeth?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

Holy fuckballs. Of course the drama happens when I’m not reading this forum consistently

Well done on forcing their hand about the pool fence/screen. It’s insane it took a forum of strangers to get that done!

Does anyone know where I can watch the infamous rant video? I know Nikolina posted a link but took the video down, can someone repost?? I’d love to hear the loser/bitch speech for myself.

chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

Holy fuckballs. Of course the drama happens when I’m not reading this forum consistently

Well done on forcing their hand about the pool fence/screen. It’s insane it took a forum of strangers to get that done!

Does anyone know where I can watch the infamous rant video? I know Nikolina posted a link but took the video down, can someone repost?? I’d love to hear the loser/bitch speech for myself.

infamous
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by infamous »

As if she was going to give anyone on this site any credit at all for opening their eyes to the bottle/paci situation after calling us all loser bitches :P He is probably still using them both but they just won't vlog it anymore- kinda like Landen's forward facing still but they try not to show it.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

I really didn’t want her to give me credit. The most important thing is she feels empowered as a mother to take control and do things for the benefit of her kids.

Sorry I’m being quiet. I’m not feeling well at all. Soon be back.

Terelynne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Terelynne »

Pineapples wrote:I really didn’t want her to give me credit. The most important thing is she feels empowered as a mother to take control and do things for the benefit of her kids.

Hope you feel better soon!
mittemitt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mittemitt »

Pineapples wrote:I really didn’t want her to give me credit. The most important thing is she feels empowered as a mother to take control and do things for the benefit of her kids.

You did a real good job and Im sure Keren is thankful for your help! Too bad there are pathetic haters who will hate on her for anything :roll: . Lol, they still hate her even tho she got Jackson off that damn binky. She is not a good parent, but at least she is trying to improve. Better late than never.

And I hope you get well soon! :love2:
Nikolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nikolina »

chatty wrote:Holy fuckballs. Of course the drama happens when I’m not reading this forum consistently ImageImage

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=you ... laPH4gFabA

Here I made it available again. Enjoy!

Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

mittemitt wrote:
You did a real good job and Im sure Keren is thankful for your help! Too bad there are pathetic haters who will hate on her for anything :roll: . Lol, they still hate her even tho she got Jackson off that damn binky. She is not a good parent, but at least she is trying to improve. Better late than never.
Yep, Keren threw Jackson's dummy in the bin and stopped giving him milk in a bottle. That's it folks, the show's over and it's time for us to haul our pathetic arses out of here :roll:

No but really, I'm glad they did finally see sense and got rid. I was having visions of him at 6 years old, still being pushed around Target in a trolley with various stuffed animals swinging from his mouth. I was also pleased to see a brief glimpse of him being served real food on a real plate at the dinner table. Hooray for Nonnie.
Malath
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Malath »

fingusername wrote:Whats the difference between keren opening her legs to have more babies to make money & a prostitute having sex for money? On her business cards she needs to put "Youtube prostitute" as her occupation.
wtf, people like you make me sick
Malath
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Malath »

Amanda-L wrote:
mittemitt wrote:
Yep, Keren threw Jackson's dummy in the bin and stopped giving him milk in a bottle. That's it folks, the show's over and it's time for us to haul our pathetic arses out of here :roll:

No but really, I'm glad they did finally see sense and got rid. I was having visions of him at 6 years old, still being pushed around Target in a trolley with various stuffed animals swinging from his mouth. I was also pleased to see a brief glimpse of him being served real food on a real plate at the dinner table. Hooray for Nonnie.
If you guys don't like Keren, how come you still watch her families vlogs everyday??
Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

Malath wrote:If you guys don't like Keren, how come you still watch her families vlogs everyday??
If you don't like this site and what is being said here, why do you still come here to read and comment??
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

KK is waaay to calm right now, my annoying ass is living for drama

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
Malath
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Malath »

Amanda-L wrote:
Malath wrote:If you guys don't like Keren, how come you still watch her families vlogs everyday??
If you don't like this site and what is being said here, why do you still come here to read and comment??
I don't like this site. It makes me sick to my stomach. You people judge people for each and every move they make. You don't even like kkandbabyj yet you probably watch their videos daily. You make people feel bad and upset about their self. Im just on this site because it makes me angry when people bully other people.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Malath wrote:
Amanda-L wrote:
I don't like this site. It makes me sick to my stomach. You people judge people for each and every move they make. You don't even like kkandbabyj yet you probably watch their videos daily. You make people feel bad and upset about their self. Im just on this site because it makes me angry when people bully other people.
We don’t like Kkandbabyj or we want Kkandbabyj to do better?

I know I sure as hell don’t hate them.

Milkmama0306
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Milkmama0306 »

Pineapples wrote:
Malath wrote:
Amanda-L wrote: If you don't like this site and what is being said here, why do you still come here to read and comment??

You don't like bullying? Then spend all your time, make a difference on every gossip site. I don't hate kkandbabyj, I use to like watching their videos, a lot of us come on here to talk about the safety issues we see in the videos involving the kids bc if we say anything on their channel, the comments are either blocked or are bombarded with 12 year olds. The thread has calmed down a lot. People need more of a backbone these days, I swear everyone has become more sensitive, it is just words. Kkandbabyj were not affected, they are still living their lives, making videos.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

Can the mods not do anything about the people who come here and clog up the threads purely to argue with us and not post anything relevant about the youtubers? Can we just not reply to them anymore? I have before too but it's getting so old.
Malath
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Malath »

If you don't like this site and what is being said here, why do you still come here to read and comment??[/quote]
I don't like this site. It makes me sick to my stomach. You people judge people for each and every move they make. You don't even like kkandbabyj yet you probably watch their videos daily. You make people feel bad and upset about their self. Im just on this site because it makes me angry when people bully other people.[/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]You don't like bullying? Then spend all your time, make a difference on every gossip site. I don't hate kkandbabyj, I use to like watching their videos, a lot of us come on here to talk about the safety issues we see in the videos involving the kids bc if we say anything on their channel, the comments are either blocked or are bombarded with 12 year olds. The thread has calmed down a lot. People need more of a backbone these days, I swear everyone has become more sensitive, it is just words. Kkandbabyj were not affected, they are still living their lives, making videos.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk[/quote]
Ok, I get you're trying to help them do better but I'm pretty sure they don't want it. I also wasn't necessarily talking about the people who are concerned with safety issues but rather the ones who call them "horrible parents" or other hurtful things.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”