• Advertisement

KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby MoonFace » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:21 am

I'm using my suggestion just cause I really want a new thread, most people seemed to like it, and I don't want to wait to pick one... Sorry guys

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
MoonFace
Informer

Advertisement

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby MoonFace » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:25 am

MoonFace
Informer

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:59 am

Following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper

Postby mittemitt » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:33 am

Love the threadtitle. Pineapple, could you ask Keren why she feeds her children all that crap and not real nutrient food?
mittemitt
Amateur

Postby AuraBor » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:38 am

mittemitt wrote:Love the threadtitle. Pineapple, could you ask Keren why she feeds her children all that crap and not real nutrient food?

Jackson’s parroting first pls. And I’m telling ya straightaway, Keren’s gonna say he eats everything, and we only see 15 minutes of their day blah blah
AuraBor
Informer

Postby MoonFace » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:50 am

AuraBor wrote:
mittemitt wrote:Love the threadtitle. Pineapple, could you ask Keren why she feeds her children all that crap and not real nutrient food?

Jackson’s parroting first pls. And I’m telling ya straightaway, Keren’s gonna say he eats everything, and we only see 15 minutes of their day blah blah
I think she'd say the same. But it might get her to think about feeding him more.. Or showing it more if she really does so we can all feel a little better lol. I don't think there's any harm in bringing it up. But I don't think he'd be the weight he is if he ate enough. Plus I was a little taken back when she was surprised he could eat a whole cheeseburger? Idk if anyone else was.. I think that's pretty normal for an almost three year old.. My 1 year old eats a whole hamburger patty.. She takes the bread off lol

MoonFace
Informer

Postby momo_3849 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:37 pm

In Okbaby’s vlog Oscar was talking about how scared he is to lose Levi and anytime he’s not in sight he gets anxious... made me think of “wheres landon??”

momo_3849
Amateur

Postby momo_3849 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:42 pm

In Okbaby’s vlog Oscar was talking about how scared he is to lose Levi and anytime he’s not in sight he gets anxious... made me think of “wheres landon??”

momo_3849
Amateur

Postby mittemitt » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:04 pm

These idiots keep saying that they miss their babies, yet leave them at home every chance they get... :-?
mittemitt
Amateur

Postby Lagorda_12 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:38 pm

Following

Lagorda_12
Talker

Postby ezence » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:54 pm

After all this time, why hasn't anyone close to KK raised questions around his speech, binky, pool safety etc? I just find that super weird, I would like to think someone around them has common sense?

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
ezence
Amateur

Postby Everrune » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:00 pm

I can’t remember what thread it was mentioned in, but I think I can offer an explanation as to why Jackson and Landon’s teeth are crooked.
It’s the wubbanub animal pacifiers. I work in childcare and I see kids with teeth like theirs ALL THE TIME. The thing they have in common? Those damn pacifiers. The weight of the stuffed animal slowly pulls their teeth forward and pediatricians are now advising parents against letting their kids use them because of it.

Everrune
Amateur

Postby ckks » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:01 pm

Everrune wrote:I can’t remember what thread it was mentioned in, but I think I can offer an explanation as to why Jackson and Landon’s teeth are crooked.
It’s the wubbanub animal pacifiers. I work in childcare and I see kids with teeth like theirs ALL THE TIME. The thing they have in common? Those damn pacifiers. The weight of the stuffed animal slowly pulls their teeth forward and pediatricians are now advising parents against letting their kids use them because of it.

Literally every thread lol. We all know what caused it.

ckks
True Gossiper

Postby Everrune » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:03 pm

ckks wrote:
Everrune wrote:I can’t remember what thread it was mentioned in, but I think I can offer an explanation as to why Jackson and Landon’s teeth are crooked.

Ahh haha sorry. Didn’t mean to be repetitive

Everrune
Amateur

Postby ezence » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:03 pm

ckks wrote:

Lol true. Has she actually taken them away for good tho, or is she just hiding them from the vlog?

ezence
Amateur

Postby ckks » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:06 pm

ezence wrote:
ckks wrote:

Lol true. Has she actually taken them away for good tho, or is she just hiding them from the vlog?

I really hope she’s taken it away. if she hasn’t, they’re doing a good job of not posting it on social media or anyone’s vlogs, etc. I think she actually took it. She mentioned a couple days after she supposedly took them that Jackson had been sucking his lip since the pacis were gone so I think she at least followed through for the first few days. It seems like they’re really gone.

ckks
True Gossiper

Postby Unknowngirly » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:23 pm

I think the real reason Khoa was annoyed was because keren came along with him. The first five minutes are just khoa acting like an ass. I actually felt bad for keren a little bit.
Unknowngirly
Gossiper

Postby Coco_ » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:40 pm

notice how they said they could only stay for one day because they’ve been away from the kids too long but at the end keren says her mom can get off work early to watch the kids so they could stay longer lol... it wasn’t because they missed the kids it was because they didn’t have anyone to watch them!

Coco_
Gossiper

Postby shmimeathand » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:05 pm

MoonFace wrote:I'm using my suggestion just cause I really want a new thread, most people seemed to like it, and I don't want to wait to pick one... Sorry guys

uh-oh you forgot to put the thread number in the title!
shmimeathand
Amateur

Postby MoonFace » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:44 pm

shmimeathand wrote:
MoonFace wrote:I'm using my suggestion just cause I really want a new thread, most people seemed to like it, and I don't want to wait to pick one... Sorry guys

uh-oh you forgot to put the thread number in the title!
Oh no! :( Was in a hurry and not paying attention.. Is there any way to fix this??

MoonFace
Informer

Postby chatty » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:44 pm

Dare I say it... the last three vlogs (with Elle/Corrina and the tennis one) I actually didn’t mind Keren so much.

I think maybe I like Keren more when she’s away from her kids/away from the house.

chatty
Informer

Postby Mads07 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:27 pm

chatty wrote:Dare I say it... the last three vlogs (with Elle/Corrina and the tennis one) I actually didn’t mind Keren so much.

I think maybe I like Keren more when she’s away from her kids/away from the house.

Right? I think Keren just isn’t very maternal or atleast not at this age. I think pre-Jackson, she actually could have had a great channel worth watching more often.

Mads07
Talker

Postby Milkmama0306 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:28 pm

Unknowngirly wrote:I think the real reason Khoa was annoyed was because keren came along with him. The first five minutes are just khoa acting like an ass. I actually felt bad for keren a little bit.

(App isn't working, hope this doesnt create a quote tree), but was Keren originally suppose to go with him?
Milkmama0306
Informer

Postby Milkmama0306 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:31 pm

jrb7 wrote:
chatty wrote:Dare I say it... the last three vlogs (with Elle/Corrina and the tennis one) I actually didn’t mind Keren so much.

Right? I think Keren just isn’t very maternal or atleast not at this age. I think pre-Jackson, she actually could have had a great channel worth watching more often.

She seemed so maternal when Jackson was a baby, after Landon was born it flew out of the window. I can't be without my son, when I have a "break", he is still in the same room with me lol. I don't know how her and Khoa do it, I would be calling/texting every 5 minutes, wanting to see pictures and videos to see if the boys are okay, phone calls every hour. (But I am very over protective.)
Milkmama0306
Informer

Postby KKand3boys » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:17 pm

Only Keren would be worried about the good fats in avocados after she's scarfed down chickfila for lunch and chipotle for dinner
KKand3boys
Talker

Next

• Advertisement

Return to KKandBabyJ