• Advertisement
    

KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby MoonFace » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:21 am

I'm using my suggestion just cause I really want a new thread, most people seemed to like it, and I don't want to wait to pick one... Sorry guys

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
User avatar
MoonFace
Talker
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:14 pm
Has thanked: 227 times
Been thanked: 1260 times

Advertisement

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby MoonFace » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:25 am

.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
User avatar
MoonFace
Talker
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:14 pm
Has thanked: 227 times
Been thanked: 1260 times

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:59 am

Following


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2090
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:15 pm
Has thanked: 15321 times
Been thanked: 8134 times

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby mittemitt » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:33 am

Love the threadtitle. Pineapple, could you ask Keren why she feeds her children all that crap and not real nutrient food?
mittemitt
Amateur
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:24 pm
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 385 times

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby AuraBor » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:38 am

mittemitt wrote:Love the threadtitle. Pineapple, could you ask Keren why she feeds her children all that crap and not real nutrient food?



Jackson’s parroting first pls. And I’m telling ya straightaway, Keren’s gonna say he eats everything, and we only see 15 minutes of their day blah blah
User avatar
AuraBor
Informer
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:01 am
Has thanked: 110 times
Been thanked: 3686 times

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby MoonFace » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:50 am

AuraBor wrote:
mittemitt wrote:Love the threadtitle. Pineapple, could you ask Keren why she feeds her children all that crap and not real nutrient food?



Jackson’s parroting first pls. And I’m telling ya straightaway, Keren’s gonna say he eats everything, and we only see 15 minutes of their day blah blah
I think she'd say the same. But it might get her to think about feeding him more.. Or showing it more if she really does so we can all feel a little better lol. I don't think there's any harm in bringing it up. But I don't think he'd be the weight he is if he ate enough. Plus I was a little taken back when she was surprised he could eat a whole cheeseburger? Idk if anyone else was.. I think that's pretty normal for an almost three year old.. My 1 year old eats a whole hamburger patty.. She takes the bread off lol

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
User avatar
MoonFace
Talker
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:14 pm
Has thanked: 227 times
Been thanked: 1260 times

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby momo_3849 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:37 pm

In Okbaby’s vlog Oscar was talking about how scared he is to lose Levi and anytime he’s not in sight he gets anxious... made me think of “wheres landon??”


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
momo_3849
Amateur
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:03 pm
Has thanked: 3762 times
Been thanked: 285 times

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby momo_3849 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:42 pm

In Okbaby’s vlog Oscar was talking about how scared he is to lose Levi and anytime he’s not in sight he gets anxious... made me think of “wheres landon??”


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
momo_3849
Amateur
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:03 pm
Has thanked: 3762 times
Been thanked: 285 times

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby mittemitt » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:04 pm

These idiots keep saying that they miss their babies, yet leave them at home every chance they get... :-?
mittemitt
Amateur
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:24 pm
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 385 times

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby queentee20 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:09 pm

mittemitt wrote:These idiots keep saying that they miss their babies, yet leave them at home every chance they get... :-?

Pretty much, how can you say you miss them when you never want to spend time with them? And this isn’t even bullshit, Keren gets MAD when khoa wakes them up after she’s been gone all day. That’s not a mother.
User avatar
queentee20
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2644
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:56 am
Has thanked: 472 times
Been thanked: 18857 times

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby Lagorda_12 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:38 pm

Following


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Lagorda_12
Talker
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:29 pm
Has thanked: 1443 times
Been thanked: 793 times

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby ezence » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:54 pm

After all this time, why hasn't anyone close to KK raised questions around his speech, binky, pool safety etc? I just find that super weird, I would like to think someone around them has common sense?

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
User avatar
ezence
Amateur
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:35 pm
Has thanked: 3507 times
Been thanked: 454 times

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby Everrune » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:00 pm

I can’t remember what thread it was mentioned in, but I think I can offer an explanation as to why Jackson and Landon’s teeth are crooked.
It’s the wubbanub animal pacifiers. I work in childcare and I see kids with teeth like theirs ALL THE TIME. The thing they have in common? Those damn pacifiers. The weight of the stuffed animal slowly pulls their teeth forward and pediatricians are now advising parents against letting their kids use them because of it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Everrune
Amateur
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:54 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 79 times

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby ckks » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:01 pm

Everrune wrote:I can’t remember what thread it was mentioned in, but I think I can offer an explanation as to why Jackson and Landon’s teeth are crooked.
It’s the wubbanub animal pacifiers. I work in childcare and I see kids with teeth like theirs ALL THE TIME. The thing they have in common? Those damn pacifiers. The weight of the stuffed animal slowly pulls their teeth forward and pediatricians are now advising parents against letting their kids use them because of it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Literally every thread lol. We all know what caused it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
ckks
Gossiper
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:02 pm
Has thanked: 1753 times
Been thanked: 6951 times

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby Everrune » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:03 pm

ckks wrote:
Everrune wrote:I can’t remember what thread it was mentioned in, but I think I can offer an explanation as to why Jackson and Landon’s teeth are crooked.
It’s the wubbanub animal pacifiers. I work in childcare and I see kids with teeth like theirs ALL THE TIME. The thing they have in common? Those damn pacifiers. The weight of the stuffed animal slowly pulls their teeth forward and pediatricians are now advising parents against letting their kids use them because of it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Literally every thread lol. We all know what caused it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh haha sorry. Didn’t mean to be repetitive


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Everrune
Amateur
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:54 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 79 times

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby ezence » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:03 pm

ckks wrote:
Everrune wrote:I can’t remember what thread it was mentioned in, but I think I can offer an explanation as to why Jackson and Landon’s teeth are crooked.
It’s the wubbanub animal pacifiers. I work in childcare and I see kids with teeth like theirs ALL THE TIME. The thing they have in common? Those damn pacifiers. The weight of the stuffed animal slowly pulls their teeth forward and pediatricians are now advising parents against letting their kids use them because of it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Literally every thread lol. We all know what caused it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol true. Has she actually taken them away for good tho, or is she just hiding them from the vlog?

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
User avatar
ezence
Amateur
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:35 pm
Has thanked: 3507 times
Been thanked: 454 times

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby ckks » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:06 pm

ezence wrote:
ckks wrote:
Everrune wrote:I can’t remember what thread it was mentioned in, but I think I can offer an explanation as to why Jackson and Landon’s teeth are crooked.
It’s the wubbanub animal pacifiers. I work in childcare and I see kids with teeth like theirs ALL THE TIME. The thing they have in common? Those damn pacifiers. The weight of the stuffed animal slowly pulls their teeth forward and pediatricians are now advising parents against letting their kids use them because of it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Literally every thread lol. We all know what caused it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol true. Has she actually taken them away for good tho, or is she just hiding them from the vlog?

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk


I really hope she’s taken it away. if she hasn’t, they’re doing a good job of not posting it on social media or anyone’s vlogs, etc. I think she actually took it. She mentioned a couple days after she supposedly took them that Jackson had been sucking his lip since the pacis were gone so I think she at least followed through for the first few days. It seems like they’re really gone.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
ckks
Gossiper
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:02 pm
Has thanked: 1753 times
Been thanked: 6951 times

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby Unknowngirly » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:23 pm

I think the real reason Khoa was annoyed was because keren came along with him. The first five minutes are just khoa acting like an ass. I actually felt bad for keren a little bit.
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
 
Posts: 676
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:22 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3868 times

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby Coco_ » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:40 pm

notice how they said they could only stay for one day because they’ve been away from the kids too long but at the end keren says her mom can get off work early to watch the kids so they could stay longer lol... it wasn’t because they missed the kids it was because they didn’t have anyone to watch them!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Coco_
Informer
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:58 pm
Has thanked: 3626 times
Been thanked: 1883 times

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby shmimeathand » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:05 pm

MoonFace wrote:I'm using my suggestion just cause I really want a new thread, most people seemed to like it, and I don't want to wait to pick one... Sorry guys

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk



uh-oh you forgot to put the thread number in the title!
shmimeathand
Amateur
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:48 am
Has thanked: 81 times
Been thanked: 176 times

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby queentee20 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:08 pm

“Keren don’t tell them about my digestive system.” lol

I have a feeling khoa and Keren were fighting a lot off camera. Her face when she turned the camera back on when they were in the car said it all.

I think it’s hilarous that Keren had to explain to khoa why him being mad was so wrong. She’s literally always mad and a bitch to him yet he can’t say a damn word about it. I don’t like how women think they can treat men however they want but expect the men to treat them like princesses. Reminds me of this YouTuber I watched who would always slap her boyfriend on camera yet would lecture the viewers about being in healthy relationships, it’s disgusting.

Khoa sounds dumb talking about the people who are there taking pictures, he’s literally filming the whole ordeal lol. “Social media people”

I’m actually shocked khoa allowed the girls to just sleep together but I question his intentions. Did he just want time away from Keren? Lol

It sounds like Keren guilted her mom into staying with the kids later.

That little story they told at the end about khoa lmao he’s been creeping since 2014!!!
User avatar
queentee20
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2644
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:56 am
Has thanked: 472 times
Been thanked: 18857 times

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby MoonFace » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:44 pm

shmimeathand wrote:
MoonFace wrote:I'm using my suggestion just cause I really want a new thread, most people seemed to like it, and I don't want to wait to pick one... Sorry guys

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk



uh-oh you forgot to put the thread number in the title!
Oh no! :( Was in a hurry and not paying attention.. Is there any way to fix this??

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
User avatar
MoonFace
Talker
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:14 pm
Has thanked: 227 times
Been thanked: 1260 times

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby chatty » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:44 pm

Dare I say it... the last three vlogs (with Elle/Corrina and the tennis one) I actually didn’t mind Keren so much.

I think maybe I like Keren more when she’s away from her kids/away from the house.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
chatty
Talker
 
Posts: 224
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:50 am
Has thanked: 2312 times
Been thanked: 1294 times

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby Mads07 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:27 pm

chatty wrote:Dare I say it... the last three vlogs (with Elle/Corrina and the tennis one) I actually didn’t mind Keren so much.

I think maybe I like Keren more when she’s away from her kids/away from the house.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right? I think Keren just isn’t very maternal or atleast not at this age. I think pre-Jackson, she actually could have had a great channel worth watching more often.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mads07
Talker
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:39 am
Has thanked: 4957 times
Been thanked: 1166 times

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby Milkmama0306 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:28 pm

Unknowngirly wrote:I think the real reason Khoa was annoyed was because keren came along with him. The first five minutes are just khoa acting like an ass. I actually felt bad for keren a little bit.


(App isn't working, hope this doesnt create a quote tree), but was Keren originally suppose to go with him?
User avatar
Milkmama0306
Informer
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:47 am
Has thanked: 206 times
Been thanked: 1625 times

Next


  • Advertisement

Return to KKandBabyJ

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement