• Advertisement
    

KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby MoonFace » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:21 am

I'm using my suggestion just cause I really want a new thread, most people seemed to like it, and I don't want to wait to pick one... Sorry guys

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
User avatar
MoonFace
Informer
 
Posts: 363
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:14 pm
Has thanked: 336 times
Been thanked: 1995 times

Advertisement

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby MoonFace » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:25 am

.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
User avatar
MoonFace
Informer
 
Posts: 363
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:14 pm
Has thanked: 336 times
Been thanked: 1995 times

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:59 am

Following


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2308
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:15 pm
Has thanked: 16978 times
Been thanked: 9304 times

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby mittemitt » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:33 am

Love the threadtitle. Pineapple, could you ask Keren why she feeds her children all that crap and not real nutrient food?
mittemitt
Amateur
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:24 pm
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 385 times

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby AuraBor » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:38 am

mittemitt wrote:Love the threadtitle. Pineapple, could you ask Keren why she feeds her children all that crap and not real nutrient food?



Jackson’s parroting first pls. And I’m telling ya straightaway, Keren’s gonna say he eats everything, and we only see 15 minutes of their day blah blah
User avatar
AuraBor
Informer
 
Posts: 368
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:01 am
Has thanked: 114 times
Been thanked: 4543 times

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby MoonFace » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:50 am

AuraBor wrote:
mittemitt wrote:Love the threadtitle. Pineapple, could you ask Keren why she feeds her children all that crap and not real nutrient food?



Jackson’s parroting first pls. And I’m telling ya straightaway, Keren’s gonna say he eats everything, and we only see 15 minutes of their day blah blah
I think she'd say the same. But it might get her to think about feeding him more.. Or showing it more if she really does so we can all feel a little better lol. I don't think there's any harm in bringing it up. But I don't think he'd be the weight he is if he ate enough. Plus I was a little taken back when she was surprised he could eat a whole cheeseburger? Idk if anyone else was.. I think that's pretty normal for an almost three year old.. My 1 year old eats a whole hamburger patty.. She takes the bread off lol

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
User avatar
MoonFace
Informer
 
Posts: 363
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:14 pm
Has thanked: 336 times
Been thanked: 1995 times

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby momo_3849 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:37 pm

In Okbaby’s vlog Oscar was talking about how scared he is to lose Levi and anytime he’s not in sight he gets anxious... made me think of “wheres landon??”


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
momo_3849
Amateur
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:03 pm
Has thanked: 6056 times
Been thanked: 438 times

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby momo_3849 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:42 pm

In Okbaby’s vlog Oscar was talking about how scared he is to lose Levi and anytime he’s not in sight he gets anxious... made me think of “wheres landon??”


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
momo_3849
Amateur
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:03 pm
Has thanked: 6056 times
Been thanked: 438 times

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby mittemitt » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:04 pm

These idiots keep saying that they miss their babies, yet leave them at home every chance they get... :-?
mittemitt
Amateur
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:24 pm
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 385 times

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby Lagorda_12 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:38 pm

Following


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Lagorda_12
Talker
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:29 pm
Has thanked: 1770 times
Been thanked: 953 times

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby ezence » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:54 pm

After all this time, why hasn't anyone close to KK raised questions around his speech, binky, pool safety etc? I just find that super weird, I would like to think someone around them has common sense?

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
User avatar
ezence
Amateur
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:35 pm
Has thanked: 4166 times
Been thanked: 487 times

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby Everrune » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:00 pm

I can’t remember what thread it was mentioned in, but I think I can offer an explanation as to why Jackson and Landon’s teeth are crooked.
It’s the wubbanub animal pacifiers. I work in childcare and I see kids with teeth like theirs ALL THE TIME. The thing they have in common? Those damn pacifiers. The weight of the stuffed animal slowly pulls their teeth forward and pediatricians are now advising parents against letting their kids use them because of it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Everrune
Amateur
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:54 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 79 times

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby ckks » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:01 pm

Everrune wrote:I can’t remember what thread it was mentioned in, but I think I can offer an explanation as to why Jackson and Landon’s teeth are crooked.
It’s the wubbanub animal pacifiers. I work in childcare and I see kids with teeth like theirs ALL THE TIME. The thing they have in common? Those damn pacifiers. The weight of the stuffed animal slowly pulls their teeth forward and pediatricians are now advising parents against letting their kids use them because of it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Literally every thread lol. We all know what caused it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
ckks
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1149
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:02 pm
Has thanked: 2324 times
Been thanked: 8253 times

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby Everrune » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:03 pm

ckks wrote:
Everrune wrote:I can’t remember what thread it was mentioned in, but I think I can offer an explanation as to why Jackson and Landon’s teeth are crooked.
It’s the wubbanub animal pacifiers. I work in childcare and I see kids with teeth like theirs ALL THE TIME. The thing they have in common? Those damn pacifiers. The weight of the stuffed animal slowly pulls their teeth forward and pediatricians are now advising parents against letting their kids use them because of it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Literally every thread lol. We all know what caused it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh haha sorry. Didn’t mean to be repetitive


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Everrune
Amateur
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:54 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 79 times

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby ezence » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:03 pm

ckks wrote:
Everrune wrote:I can’t remember what thread it was mentioned in, but I think I can offer an explanation as to why Jackson and Landon’s teeth are crooked.
It’s the wubbanub animal pacifiers. I work in childcare and I see kids with teeth like theirs ALL THE TIME. The thing they have in common? Those damn pacifiers. The weight of the stuffed animal slowly pulls their teeth forward and pediatricians are now advising parents against letting their kids use them because of it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Literally every thread lol. We all know what caused it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol true. Has she actually taken them away for good tho, or is she just hiding them from the vlog?

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
User avatar
ezence
Amateur
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:35 pm
Has thanked: 4166 times
Been thanked: 487 times

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby ckks » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:06 pm

ezence wrote:
ckks wrote:
Everrune wrote:I can’t remember what thread it was mentioned in, but I think I can offer an explanation as to why Jackson and Landon’s teeth are crooked.
It’s the wubbanub animal pacifiers. I work in childcare and I see kids with teeth like theirs ALL THE TIME. The thing they have in common? Those damn pacifiers. The weight of the stuffed animal slowly pulls their teeth forward and pediatricians are now advising parents against letting their kids use them because of it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Literally every thread lol. We all know what caused it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol true. Has she actually taken them away for good tho, or is she just hiding them from the vlog?

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk


I really hope she’s taken it away. if she hasn’t, they’re doing a good job of not posting it on social media or anyone’s vlogs, etc. I think she actually took it. She mentioned a couple days after she supposedly took them that Jackson had been sucking his lip since the pacis were gone so I think she at least followed through for the first few days. It seems like they’re really gone.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
ckks
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1149
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:02 pm
Has thanked: 2324 times
Been thanked: 8253 times

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby Unknowngirly » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:23 pm

I think the real reason Khoa was annoyed was because keren came along with him. The first five minutes are just khoa acting like an ass. I actually felt bad for keren a little bit.
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
 
Posts: 676
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:22 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3868 times

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby Coco_ » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:40 pm

notice how they said they could only stay for one day because they’ve been away from the kids too long but at the end keren says her mom can get off work early to watch the kids so they could stay longer lol... it wasn’t because they missed the kids it was because they didn’t have anyone to watch them!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Coco_
Gossiper
 
Posts: 618
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:58 pm
Has thanked: 6092 times
Been thanked: 3389 times

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby shmimeathand » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:05 pm

MoonFace wrote:I'm using my suggestion just cause I really want a new thread, most people seemed to like it, and I don't want to wait to pick one... Sorry guys

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk



uh-oh you forgot to put the thread number in the title!
shmimeathand
Amateur
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:48 am
Has thanked: 120 times
Been thanked: 363 times

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby MoonFace » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:44 pm

shmimeathand wrote:
MoonFace wrote:I'm using my suggestion just cause I really want a new thread, most people seemed to like it, and I don't want to wait to pick one... Sorry guys

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk



uh-oh you forgot to put the thread number in the title!
Oh no! :( Was in a hurry and not paying attention.. Is there any way to fix this??

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
User avatar
MoonFace
Informer
 
Posts: 363
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:14 pm
Has thanked: 336 times
Been thanked: 1995 times

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby chatty » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:44 pm

Dare I say it... the last three vlogs (with Elle/Corrina and the tennis one) I actually didn’t mind Keren so much.

I think maybe I like Keren more when she’s away from her kids/away from the house.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
chatty
Informer
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:50 am
Has thanked: 3216 times
Been thanked: 2067 times

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby Mads07 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:27 pm

chatty wrote:Dare I say it... the last three vlogs (with Elle/Corrina and the tennis one) I actually didn’t mind Keren so much.

I think maybe I like Keren more when she’s away from her kids/away from the house.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right? I think Keren just isn’t very maternal or atleast not at this age. I think pre-Jackson, she actually could have had a great channel worth watching more often.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mads07
Talker
 
Posts: 203
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:39 am
Has thanked: 5384 times
Been thanked: 1295 times

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby Milkmama0306 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:28 pm

Unknowngirly wrote:I think the real reason Khoa was annoyed was because keren came along with him. The first five minutes are just khoa acting like an ass. I actually felt bad for keren a little bit.


(App isn't working, hope this doesnt create a quote tree), but was Keren originally suppose to go with him?
User avatar
Milkmama0306
Informer
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:47 am
Has thanked: 206 times
Been thanked: 1626 times

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby Milkmama0306 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:31 pm

jrb7 wrote:
chatty wrote:Dare I say it... the last three vlogs (with Elle/Corrina and the tennis one) I actually didn’t mind Keren so much.

I think maybe I like Keren more when she’s away from her kids/away from the house.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right? I think Keren just isn’t very maternal or atleast not at this age. I think pre-Jackson, she actually could have had a great channel worth watching more often.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


She seemed so maternal when Jackson was a baby, after Landon was born it flew out of the window. I can't be without my son, when I have a "break", he is still in the same room with me lol. I don't know how her and Khoa do it, I would be calling/texting every 5 minutes, wanting to see pictures and videos to see if the boys are okay, phone calls every hour. (But I am very over protective.)
User avatar
Milkmama0306
Informer
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:47 am
Has thanked: 206 times
Been thanked: 1626 times

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby KKand3boys » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:17 pm

Only Keren would be worried about the good fats in avocados after she's scarfed down chickfila for lunch and chipotle for dinner
KKand3boys
Talker
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:56 am
Has thanked: 502 times
Been thanked: 1514 times

Next


  • Advertisement

Return to KKandBabyJ

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ALeto90, canunican92, janemom1, tatertot_155