KkPleaseFeedTheBabies | KKandBabyJ | Part 24

Momma210
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Unread post by Momma210 »

queentee20 wrote:Taylor’s actually really pretty hair, body, and personality. I wish she’d leave her shitty ass boyfriend, every time she shows Mitch i want to punch my laptop. I think he’s up there with Keren IMO.
Never

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

I haven’t watched yet, but I just came across this if anyone wanted to see more of the kids. Apparently Robert and Winter are helping watch them too.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 5d93ae.jpg[/img]

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

I posted in the wrong forum AGAIN today. sorry, guys. I apparently should just go to bed lol.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Lagorda_12 wrote:Fakest smile ever[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 004b90.jpg[/img]

Now we see where jackson gets his grimace smile from... no offense to khoa but he looks so uncomfortable and like hes in pain!!

calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Lagorda_12 wrote:Fakest smile ever[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 004b90.jpg[/img]

Now we see where jackson gets his grimace smile from... no offense to khoa but he looks so uncomfortable and like hes in pain!!

Now, this smile is dumb. But... he was purposely faking it I think. Just trying to be funny. Jackson’s smile is 100% from Keren. He looks just like Keren did as a child and she had that same painful smile. (She showed baby/childhood pictures in a vlog maybe around the time she was doing her “blog”) literally looked like Jackson with blonde hair. Lol

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

calimama20 wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Lagorda_12 wrote:Fakest smile everImage

Now, this smile is dumb. But... he was purposely faking it I think. Just trying to be funny. Jackson’s smile is 100% from Keren. He looks just like Keren did as a child and she had that same painful smile. (She showed baby/childhood pictures in a vlog maybe around the time she was doing her “blog”) literally looked like Jackson with blonde hair. Lol

Khoa being a creep as usual

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

Maybe Khoa was in pain. He never did get his wisdom teeth out,for people who seem so into dental hygiene, you would think he would of had them out by now. Not that I’m siding with them in any way shape or form
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Dramatic princess wrote:Maybe Khoa was in pain. He never did get his wisdom teeth out,for people who seem so into dental hygiene, you would think he would of had them out by now. Not that I’m siding with them in any way shape or form
He seems to have a jacked up bite. Weird for someone who went through so much dental work, like Karen. Look closely and you can see his teeth don’t fully ‘’click’’ correctly, his left side looks a bit more leaned towards the right

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Thank god you never post yourself

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
teamlandon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by teamlandon »

MomOf286 wrote:OT but someone mentioned Monet for hair care, they have huge lawsuits against them for chemical burns and making people lose their hair. If you like your skin and hair don't use them lol
I’ve been using it for months and never had an issue with it. And I know at least 20 other people that use it that have never had an issue with it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

teamlandon
Amateur
Amateur

KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Unread post by teamlandon »

Back to KK now (sorry for the double post just wanted to clarify I’ve only ever had great results personally with that hair care) ANYWAYS... I know they got the boys and nonnie an easter basket but did nonnie get Keren one? Lmao like she got the Starbucks gift card but I don’t think anyone ever like mentioned that someone gave keren an easter basket unless I missed that in the vlog but I just find it odd for nonnie to just get Keren an easter basket... I think it was sweet they got nonnie one but Keren getting stuff confuses the crap outta me

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

ALeto90 wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
AuraBor wrote:Please tell me if it’s only me, but I actually think Keren was a little bit rude to Taylor, I guess not on purpose. But she was indirectly saying and implying that she doesn’t look that pretty normally, she was saying that Landon was wondering who’s she because she was all dolled up and smelling nice... wtf like I think that’s rude. It’s one thing to not recognize her because she has make up on (ofcourse, it kinda changes her facial features), but the clothes and the smell don’t have anything to it but Keren was still saying it. Idk why I feel like Keren was super jealous on the low. Taylor really did look like a princess.
I got the vibe that Keren was feeling insecure. Keren didn’t wear makeup, fix her hair or dress nice then comes Taylor dolled up, as a pregnant woman it’s got to mess with your confidence.
She does the same to Bianca every time she’s around. I’ve noticed it before but didn’t know if I was stretching. She’s always overly sarcastic or making snide remarks. Passive aggressive. It comes off as bitter & jealous, not cutesy funny sarcasm. It’s probably the reason she went crazy posting selfies today... she can’t let others beat her!!
Talking about Bianca - in her new house tour vlog she showed a dresser table and filmed a photo on it saying this is me and my friends - her and three other girls and Keren wasn't one of them lol.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
toomuchsalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by toomuchsalt »

I've tried to ignore Jackson's speech but I really can't stand it anymore after the Easter vlog. That shits not normal and they don't even try to correct him. He just keeps on doing it!!!!! BRING IT UP TO THE DOCTOR OR FIND A NEW DOCTOR. Find a speech therapist. Please god. It's not like it would hurt him to just get evaluated.

I've never seen any other kid do that and I've been around a ton of them and watch other parent vloggers. He doesn't even try to say his own sentences, it's all repeating from his parents.

I don't understand parents that are so stubborn? Ignorant? that they refuse to even seek help. I'm sick of them defending it and saying it's cute. IT'S NOT CUTE AND IT WON'T BE CUTE WHEN HE STARTS SCHOOL.

This website explains it and even gives tips on how to address it.

https://www.speechandlanguagekids.com/e ... t-you-say/

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
woodenshoes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by woodenshoes »

toomuchsalt wrote:I've tried to ignore Jackson's speech but I really can't stand it anymore after the Easter vlog. That shits not normal and they don't even try to correct him. He just keeps on doing it!!!!! BRING IT UP TO THE DOCTOR OR FIND A NEW DOCTOR. Find a speech therapist. Please god. It's not like it would hurt him to just get evaluated.

I've never seen any other kid do that and I've been around a ton of them and watch other parent vloggers. He doesn't even try to say his own sentences, it's all repeating from his parents.

I don't understand parents that are so stubborn? Ignorant? that they refuse to even seek help. I'm sick of them defending it and saying it's cute. IT'S NOT CUTE AND IT WON'T BE CUTE WHEN HE STARTS SCHOOL.

This website explains it and even gives tips on how to address it.

https://www.speechandlanguagekids.com/e ... t-you-say/

How old is jackson 2 years? My youngest is a few months younger but is repeating a lot of sentences but does that only once. Next to that she is starting to say two-three word sentences. This is according to the speechtherapist right on track. But speaking Dutch is harder then english so they need more time to get it right. Our kids are raised with three languages and they are picking up Frisian and English faster then Dutch.

My second daughter couldn't hear and her speechdevelopment of course didn't develop and It took me two years before the doctors believed me. She got a ear operation last year and she is making big progress in her speech. Our speechtherapist recommended to learn her only one language so she can start school at the same level as the other kids her age. but it takes a lot of effort and work.

Seeing kk not putting any effort in it pisses me off. A lot of people see it and I think jackson could get the right help very easy.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ALE-L21 met Tapatalk
keyraeee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by keyraeee »

queentee20 wrote:
Faat18 wrote:
Lagorda_12 wrote:Fakest smile ever //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 004b90.jpg

Thank god you never post yourself

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
LOL ...

So khoa watches Corinna right? She just posted a video trying on clothes and it was boobs galore. Khoa better hide his shrimp from Keren.
I remember him saying that Corinna puts out good content lmfao. A lot of the content on her channel is sponsored try on hauls where her tits are out

toomuchsalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by toomuchsalt »

Jackson turns 3 in September. So about 2.5 now.

Mumof2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mumof2 »

toomuchsalt wrote:Jackson turns 3 in September. So about 2.5 now.

My little boy is 1year 8 months and he speaks so much better than Jackson. He asks questions "what's this mum?" Let's me know what he needs "drink please mum" etc and is picking up new words everyday.

I showed my husband some footage of Jackson and he couldn't believe how little he could communicate, the first thing he actually said was "wow look at that kids teeth, poor thing looks in pain"

They must know something is wrong and if they don't their family and friends should point it out to them. It is sad. He will be so delayed by the time school comes around.

Cate2121
Amateur
Amateur

KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Unread post by Cate2121 »

They should put Jackson in school right now

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

Cate2121 wrote:They should put Jackson in school right now

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk
Yes! Daycare rather. He’ll benefit so much from it. As seen in the party he doesn’t mingle and play with other kids. He doesn’t know how to communicate. Sad.
skxo3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by skxo3 »

You guys are spot on about the comments K said about Taylor. I thought the saaaaaame thing. Sure, she may look different with a full face of makeup, but K didn’t just mention it... she went on and on and on about it. Wtf. And she talked about the way she smells too?!? K is bogus as hell.

She’s definitely jealous of the way Taylor looked. She was probably thinking “damn that could be me if I wasn’t preggo”

Return to “KKandBabyJ”