• Advertisement

KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Postby Milk_stain » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:11 am

Newmomma wrote:
ohanapanda wrote:
Newmomma wrote:[quote="Cate2121"]They should put Jackson in school right now

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

Yes! Daycare rather. He’ll benefit so much from it. As seen in the party he doesn’t mingle and play with other kids. He doesn’t know how to communicate. Sad.

They did it before but Keren couldn’t stand Jackson crying so she took him out of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, that was eons ago which could be confused for separation anxiety. But now is the time he should be able to go and mingle. Will he cry even now? Maybe but she should keep conditioning him to that environment and say it’s ok and safe. But she’s way too lazy to even try.[/quote]

I agree, she shouldn’t give up so easily. It will be hard for her to see J or L cry but they’ll adjust just fine. Persistence kernel!

Milk_stain
Amateur

Advertisement

Postby MoonFace » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:41 am

Continue here: viewtopic.php?t=13530

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
MoonFace
Informer

Postby MoonFace » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:41 am

Mods pretty please lock this thread!!

MoonFace
Informer

Postby milkmama0306jr » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:41 am

bulboustrollxx wrote:Just got caught up on the weekend vlogs. Keren is definitely the type of person who tries to drag someone else down whenever possible. Her comments about Taylor were completely unnecessary and super rude. Taylor looked Amazing and even on her working days she still looks 100x more put together than Keren. I feel like she thinks Taylor is beneath her, she would never dare say those comments to someone like Corinna.
She wouldn't say that to Corina bc she knows deep down that her man likes her. Keren is rude as hell. She was being a bitch because Taylor looked nice and she looked the same as any other day. When my best friend is being extra, I compliment her until it gets annoying lol, I even complimented my best friend when she was pregnant with left over throw up on her cheek (she was so cute when pregnant), she did the same for me when I was pregnant lol.

You bring up your friends, not down just because you're a whinny bitch. I try never to say anything mean but fuck she was a bitch. Sorry for my little rant

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
milkmama0306jr
Informer

Postby MoonFace » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:43 am

milkmama0306jr wrote:
bulboustrollxx wrote:Just got caught up on the weekend vlogs. Keren is definitely the type of person who tries to drag someone else down whenever possible. Her comments about Taylor were completely unnecessary and super rude. Taylor looked Amazing and even on her working days she still looks 100x more put together than Keren. I feel like she thinks Taylor is beneath her, she would never dare say those comments to someone like Corinna.
She wouldn't say that to Corina bc she knows deep down that her man likes her. Keren is rude as hell. She was being a bitch because Taylor looked nice and she looked the same as any other day. When my best friend is being extra, I compliment her until it gets annoying lol, I even complimented my best friend when she was pregnant with left over throw up on her cheek (she was so cute when pregnant), she did the same for me when I was pregnant lol.

You bring up your friends, not down just because you're a whinny bitch. I try never to say anything mean but fuck she was a bitch. Sorry for my little rant

New thread:
viewtopic.php?t=13530

MoonFace
Informer

Postby milkmama0306jr » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:44 am

MoonFace wrote:
milkmama0306jr wrote:

New thread:
viewtopic.php?t=13530

Last comment: sorry barely got to the bottom of the thread. Going to the new one. Thanks

milkmama0306jr
Informer

Postby prbeca » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:06 am

ohanapanda wrote:
Newmomma wrote:
Cate2121 wrote:They should put Jackson in school right now

Yes! Daycare rather. He’ll benefit so much from it. As seen in the party he doesn’t mingle and play with other kids. He doesn’t know how to communicate. Sad.

They did it before but Keren couldn’t stand Jackson crying so she took him out of it

See that’s where her logic falls so short. If she can’t handle them crying she just needs to walk out the door and leave them. God knows she’s a pro at that. Day care providers deal with and are trained on handling separation anxiety and distracting the child. That’s our job. It kills me when a kid cry’s about mom or dad leaving and they stay. Just go, I got your kid. He’ll, it’s better for the kids to drop and go anyway.
prbeca
Informer

Postby ohanapanda » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:32 am

prbeca wrote:
ohanapanda wrote:
Newmomma wrote:[quote="Cate2121"]They should put Jackson in school right now

See that’s where her logic falls so short. If she can’t handle them crying she just needs to walk out the door and leave them. God knows she’s a pro at that. Day care providers deal with and are trained on handling separation anxiety and distracting the child. That’s our job. It kills me when a kid cry’s about mom or dad leaving and they stay. Just go, I got your kid. He’ll, it’s better for the kids to drop and go anyway.[/quote]

So I think the REAL reason why she took him out because she couldn’t stand him being away from HER and wants him to be dependent on her. But I’m sure if it was Landon she would’ve just left him at daycare

ohanapanda
Gossiper

Postby noggins » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:44 pm

Newmomma wrote:
ohanapanda wrote:
Newmomma wrote:Yes! Daycare rather. He’ll benefit so much from it. As seen in the party he doesn’t mingle and play with other kids. He doesn’t know how to communicate. Sad.

Yes, that was eons ago which could be confused for separation anxiety. But now is the time he should be able to go and mingle. Will he cry even now? Maybe but she should keep conditioning him to that environment and say it’s ok and safe. But she’s way too lazy to even try.

Was it even actual daycare? I just remember the one at the gym while she wanted to work out
noggins
Amateur

Postby miljenica » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:54 pm

Sooooooo...what’s new? :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
miljenica
Talker

Postby staceybrax » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:21 pm

miljenica wrote:Sooooooo...what’s new? :)

There’s a new thread.

staceybrax
Guru Gossiper

Postby miljenica » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:29 pm

staceybrax wrote:

There’s a new thread.

Hmm.. embarrassing thanks!

miljenica
Talker

Postby courtneybenjamin » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:02 am

Newmomma wrote:
Cate2121 wrote:They should put Jackson in school right now

oh but don't forget he is in school says keren they just don't vlog it

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk
courtneybenjamin
Amateur

Postby Momma210 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:50 pm

staceybrax wrote:

There’s a new thread.

What’s the New thread?

Momma210
Talker

Previous

• Advertisement

Return to KKandBabyJ