Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandParrotJ | Part 25

Unread post by Coco_ »

KLothbrock wrote:
Delrey__ wrote:
spillingthetea wrote: Sorry but you speak Spanish like me and I’m so curious to know where you are from Image

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Lol I live in Texas! And my parents’ families are from Mexico. Moved from Chihuahua when I entered the third grade and I live on the border so Spanish is what I speak mostly. :) and you?

I live in Texas close to the boarder too. Where at. I'm in weslaco, close to McAllen!

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
shut up, i’m from weslaco too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

scjara0730 wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:
Delrey__ wrote: Lol I live in Texas! And my parents’ families are from Mexico. Moved from Chihuahua when I entered the third grade and I live on the border so Spanish is what I speak mostly. :) and you?

I live in Texas close to the boarder too. Where at. I'm in weslaco, close to McAllen!

Girl that's crazy!!!! We just moved here from fort Worth. We took a vacation down here and fell in love. So we moved!

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Delrey__ wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:
Delrey__ wrote:Image
ImageImageImageImage

Sorry but you speak Spanish like me and I’m so curious to know where you are from Image

Lol I live in Texas! And my parents’ families are from Mexico. Moved from Chihuahua when I entered the third grade and I live on the border so Spanish is what I speak mostly. :) and you?

Cool! I live in Uruguay! I thought maybe you were Argentinian or somewhere close lol. Nobody here watches family bloggers so I feel like a lunatic Image

Jennai
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennai »

I hate girls like Corinna LOL. She's like the type to string guys along even when she isn't attracted to them. I mean she needs to set her boundaries too. Khoa's a family man, engaged, and have two kids with another one on the way yet she's still hitting him up every day to 'play games?' Damn she sure loves attention from guys. I wouldn't be surprised if she would start expecting Khoa to drop everything he's doing just to 'play games' with her soon. I sense trouble.

And Keren, don't try to be a little bitch and act like you don't care when in fact YOU DO. Tell your man it's not ok to be fangirling over EVERY GIRL on Youtube and have a picture framed of another female. Tell your man it's not ok to invite young girls and hang out with them. Tell your man it's not ok to not sleep in the same bed/room for months. Tell your man it's not ok to sleep upstairs/living room just to get an alone time to 'play games' with another female. Tell your man it's not ok to 'go to the gym' in the middle of the night. I mean WTF are you doing??? You usually get ticked off easily but NONE of these piss you off even a bit??? :?
Mumof2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mumof2 »

queentee20 wrote:
Jennai wrote:I hate girls like Corinna LOL. She's like the type to string guys along even when she isn't attracted to them. I mean she needs to set her boundaries too. Khoa's a family man, engaged, and have two kids with another one on the way yet she's still hitting him up every day to 'play games?' Damn she sure loves attention from guys. I wouldn't be surprised if she would start expecting Khoa to drop everything he's doing just to 'play games' with her soon. I sense trouble.

And Keren, don't try to be a little bitch and act like you don't care when in fact YOU DO. Tell your man it's not ok to be fangirling over EVERY GIRL on Youtube and have a picture framed of another female. Tell your man it's not ok to invite young girls and hang out with them. Tell your man it's not ok to not sleep in the same bed/room for months. Tell your man it's not ok to sleep upstairs/living room just to get an alone time to 'play games' with another female. Tell your man it's not ok to 'go to the gym' in the middle of the night. I mean WTF are you doing??? You usually get ticked off easily but NONE of these piss you off even a bit??? :?
*slow claps* you know, I honestly never thought of much of him going to them gym at 1-3am but then I realized how pissed or annoyed he sounds when she calls him while he’s gone... sounds like another Bryan lanning scandal lol
What happen with Bryan Lanning?

Mumof2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mumof2 »

queentee20 wrote:
Jennai wrote:I hate girls like Corinna LOL. She's like the type to string guys along even when she isn't attracted to them. I mean she needs to set her boundaries too. Khoa's a family man, engaged, and have two kids with another one on the way yet she's still hitting him up every day to 'play games?' Damn she sure loves attention from guys. I wouldn't be surprised if she would start expecting Khoa to drop everything he's doing just to 'play games' with her soon. I sense trouble.

*slow claps* you know, I honestly never thought of much of him going to them gym at 1-3am but then I realized how pissed or annoyed he sounds when she calls him while he’s gone... sounds like another Bryan lanning scandal lol

Mumof2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mumof2 »

queentee20 wrote:

Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Delrey__ »

scjara0730 wrote:
Delrey__ wrote:
spillingthetea wrote: Sorry but you speak Spanish like me and I’m so curious to know where you are from Image

you live in the rio grande valley?

No, I’m in the northwest of the rio grande valley!

Mumof2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mumof2 »

Sorry I don't know why my comment came up 3 times.

Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

KLothbrock wrote:
Delrey__ wrote:

I’m from the city of the nine one five where all the girls are pretty and they’re down for the hypeImage lol sorry for the cheesy reference, hope you understood it tho!

Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

spillingthetea wrote:
Delrey__ wrote:

Cool! I live in Uruguay! I thought maybe you were Argentinian or somewhere close lol. Nobody here watches family bloggers so I feel like a lunatic Image

Oh I see! That’s awesome :)

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

lisahunt wrote:Sorry I don't know why my comment came up 3 times.

Lol you REALLY wanted to know what happened with Bryan huh? Lol. I think it’s the hole thing that he was on a dating website or something. Google: Bryan Lanning cheating and you will find it. I think a girl submitted him on a cheaters page, it happened when Oliver was a baby I think.

Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

KLothbrock wrote:
scjara0730 wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:I live in Texas close to the boarder too. Where at. I'm in weslaco, close to McAllen!

Girl that's crazy!!!! We just moved here from fort Worth. We took a vacation down here and fell in love. So we moved!

That’s so cool that y’all found each here lol Image

toomuchsalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by toomuchsalt »

I'm dying laughing at Jackson having his whole hand shoved in his mouth all the time. Damn. I think KK have 100% convinced me to never give my kid a pacifier if we have one. It bothers me that they don't tell him to stop or correct him. That kid rules the house. He's going to be a nightmare when he gets older.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

Is khoa meeting up with David for the vlog? It was cryptic on Twitter. This guy is going crazy. His social awkwardness, fake fangirling thing going on and aping for more subs/views. It’s disgusting.
Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

Return to “KKandBabyJ”