KKandCorinna | KKandBabyJ | Part 26

Saywahhh
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandCorinna Part 26

Unread post by Saywahhh »

ohanapanda wrote:Keren is really aging bad ImageImage it must suck to be young but look so old . I actually feel bad for her . I’m close to her age but still look like I’m a teenager Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m older than her and she looks about 5 years older than me

milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by milkmama0306jr »

queentee20 wrote:If they keeping letting Jackson do that, when he goes to school, at playtime he’s going to go to the grass and whip it out... kids don’t know the difference. Unless they teach him to only do that when with them (he also does it at Taylor’s house)
I wonder if peeing in the yard was learned behavior, maybe Khoa pees in the yard and Jackson copied. Still hope he stops before he is of school age

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

Honestly my son always peed in the yard when we were outside. He never once tried at school or it in a public place. Jackson is smarter then we all give him credit for. He will learn what's wrong and right especially since Nonnie is there teaching him.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

Slightly OT but also kind of OT; when I used to do daily vlogs, I would delete footage I knew I wouldn’t use. But the entire editing process for a 5 minute video would take 10 minutes, plus another 5 to watch through.
So how is it taking him, a ‘professional’ all night to the point he can’t sleep with his wife anymore?

They must think that they can get away with saying editing takes all night but seriously. I would say at the max, it should take them 2 hours and that’s only if they’re doing the green screen and special effects. No way should it take all night for simple and basic editing.

milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by milkmama0306jr »

I was watching Bianca's vlog, I sensed that she is aware of Jackson's speech delay.

I felt bad for her, she seemed unwanted by Keren and Khoa... She seems like a good friend, she loves those kids a lot. I teared up a bit seeing her interaction with Jackson at the end, he has so much potential but his parents do not challenge his mind

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
AuraBor
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuraBor »

We all know Keremel watches Jamie & Nikki. In their newest vlog their little daughter Ava (which is 5 months younger than Jackson) sang a whole song to her little sister and told her a bedtime story. Literally. And Kernel still thinks NOTHING is wrong with Jackson? I just can’t believe it...
Mads07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mads07 »

I actually liked hearing Khoa talking about his gaming stuff today! I know pretty much nothing about that world, but am always curious about it. It’s a shame Keren kept being annoying during it cause it was nice seeing him so passionate about something that wasn’t random attractive girls....anyway. I hope he makes some solo videos on gaming and streaming on his own channel!

Jennai
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennai »

I don't think Keren handles bills at all. Khoa should sit her down and let her pay bills so she can be aware of how ridiculously she spends. She has no self-control and purchases anything she wants. Isn't this like her 3rd phone in like a year? Can't she just fix the screen or something??? I dislike Kyra as much but that girl knows how to save.
conoquepique
Talker
Talker

Unread post by conoquepique »

Kernel falling off the chair was instant karma for being so annoying and interrupting Khoa so much

Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

AuraBor wrote:We all know Keremel watches Jamie & Nikki. In their newest vlog their little daughter Ava (which is 5 months younger than Jackson) sang a whole song to her little sister and told her a bedtime story. Literally. And Kernel still thinks NOTHING is wrong with Jackson? I just can’t believe it...
Ava compared to Jackson is crazy you would think she is a whole year older then him not 5 months younger! Jackson reminds me so much of an autistic family member I have.
chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

Echox3 wrote:Slightly OT but also kind of OT; when I used to do daily vlogs, I would delete footage I knew I wouldn’t use. But the entire editing process for a 5 minute video would take 10 minutes, plus another 5 to watch through.
So how is it taking him, a ‘professional’ all night to the point he can’t sleep with his wife anymore?

They must think that they can get away with saying editing takes all night but seriously. I would say at the max, it should take them 2 hours and that’s only if they’re doing the green screen and special effects. No way should it take all night for simple and basic editing.

I honestly don’t understand how so many idiot vloggers can’t use simple time management skills in order to prevent editing at 4am.

All they need to do is vlog during the day until the kids bedtime, end the vlog (approx 7-8pm), import footage onto the laptop that night so it’s ready to edit the next day.

Then spend the rest of the evening with their spouse (or play video games if you’re Khoa/Oscar) and go to sleep at a reasonable time (aka before 12am).

Next morning, wake up like NORMAL WORKING PEOPLE at 7-8am, edit the vlog until 10-11am (3 hours is plenty of time) and BOOM - the rest of the day is free.

Since they are lucky enough to have both parents at home, one parent can take care of the kids for a couple of hours in the morning while the other edits. It’s not fucking rocket science! arghhhhh!!! Time management is so important when you have kids and work from home.

AuraBor
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuraBor »

Soooo this is where Pineapples has been hiding..... :D :D Jk I hope she is feeling well
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KKandCorinna Part 26

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Lily_rose17 wrote:
BlueDot wrote:Everyone is "dressed up" (Keren's words) for the thing at Noni's work... and then you have Jackson and Landon in their PJ's.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I was just about to say this! Like girl you dress yourself all up and left your kids looking like they just woke up. Maybe all the kids have is PJ’s because they sleep 24/7. Like at least throw on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt, make them look decent. Jackon has been wearing those pjs since yesterday. And don’t get me started on Landon’s way oversized clothes. GET YOUR KID THE PROPER SIZE.

It’s because they never buy any new clothes for Landon he just gets Jacksons hand-me-downs

ezence
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ezence »

Keren trying to be the center of attention when Khoa is trying to show the ONE little place in their house he has any control over, smh.

Also (this is probably cheesy to say), but I'm an experienced gamer and have built all my own PC's. It annoys me so much how Khoa spent ALL that money on a customized Pewdiepie PC, like that shit's a BEAST. He wasted ALL that money just because it "looks cool", but you can clearly tell he has no clue what anything is or does. "Oh look it opens!", holyyy it's a fucking CABINET Khoa, of course it opens. He will never ever use it to it's full potential and doesn't need all those insane specs, streaming and pubg can be done on wayyy cheaper pc's just fine. He doesn't even use it for editing.

(y'all probably don't care but it just annoyed me from a gamer standpoint)

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Jennai
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennai »

On a serious note, I don't think Jackson is autistic at all. It seems that at least 95% of the children on Youtube are somehow self-diagnosed with autism. I'm a CD major and there are A LOT more to be diagnosed as autistic or to be even on the autistic spectrum, and clearly, having a delayed speech doesn't automatically mean a child is autistic. Lots of kids have a speech delay and usually, they get over it even without intervention (I just recently wrote a paper on speech delay). Kids with suspected speech delay do need to be stimulated at home though. Having them sing along to kids songs and making them say words then encouraging them to form into sentences help a lot.
Dreamcatchme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dreamcatchme »

So I saw someone post in okbabys thread in here that Kyra has unfollowed keren on twitter and I just went to have a look and it looks like she actually has?? Am I being blind?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Lilbambi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lilbambi »

AuraBor wrote:We all know Keremel watches Jamie & Nikki. In their newest vlog their little daughter Ava (which is 5 months younger than Jackson) sang a whole song to her little sister and told her a bedtime story. Literally. And Kernel still thinks NOTHING is wrong with Jackson? I just can’t believe it...
You do need to remember that Ava is advanced. My daughter is the same age as her, younger by a few days. And she is completly where she needs to be at this age, but isn't close to where Ava is

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
MoonFace
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MoonFace »

Dreamcatchme wrote:So I saw someone post in okbabys thread in here that Kyra has unfollowed keren on twitter and I just went to have a look and it looks like she actually has?? Am I being blind?

She's following her[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... df280b.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Dreamcatchme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dreamcatchme »

MoonFace wrote:
Dreamcatchme wrote:So I saw someone post in okbabys thread in here that Kyra has unfollowed keren on twitter and I just went to have a look and it looks like she actually has?? Am I being blind?

She's following her[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... df280b.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Yeah I saw it again when I looked through kerens followers, she didn't show up when I looked at who she was following, weird! My bad!

Lily_rose17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lily_rose17 »

Maybe because Karen has a lot of new bffffs and completely forgot about her old ones lol

Return to “KKandBabyJ”