ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandCorinna Part 26

Unread post by ALeto90 »

queentee20 wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:not every Asian guy has a tiny dick, that’s just ridiculous to say. Black guys don’t have huge dicks either it’s just genetics I guess. Honestly Khoa seems like a tiny shrimp type of guy not because he is Asian but because he always wears stuff that if he had an average or large penis we would notice lmao. All that sea food couldn’t reach his parts, it all went to his legs

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Blood reaches his parts when he sees Corinna.
It’s not about the size it’s about the motion of the ocean babies!! And in KKs case. It is scortching!!!!!!
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

queentee20 wrote:
ALeto90 wrote:
queentee20 wrote: Blood reaches his parts when he sees Corinna.
It’s not about the size it’s about the motion of the ocean babies!! And in KKs case. It is scortching!!!!!!
Diving into Keren is more like diving into the ring of fire. FIRREEEE.

Diving into Karen is like going to a forest between all those hairs and lack of hygiene it must be a mixture of nasty old fluids, you might even find chick fil a down there. Who knows! I hope khoa wears a khoality air mask to be able to breathe properly

butterypopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by butterypopcorn »

spillingthetea wrote:Are you Asian or does your husband have a small penis that you are always so annoying when it comes to jokes of his size?

Yes, I'm Asian. I've practically said that in the comment and I've called Khoa out on being a shitty Asian before from this perspective.

Sorry that subtle racism against Asians annoy you? haha
spillingthetea wrote:Lol, you must be new. According to Grandma Khoa is tall because he ate a lot of sea food
Yeah I remember that khoality shitpost. I ended up not reading most of it because it was just dumb drama that was causing flame war, when I'm really here to see everyone dig into Korn and Kreepy. But really, though, how does the height relate to how it's been associated with all the bedroom talk? Or am I really just reading too much into it?
spillingthetea wrote:OHH sweetie how innocent of you! It’s called sense of humor and we say it for a reason not because we are racist. I have a big nose, do I get annoyed when I see people making jokes about big noses? Heck no! Embrace that tiny willy of yours and laugh a little more, life is not that serious.
I love it when people tell me what I should be offended by or not.

I'm just saying this is only "humorous" because this is so normalized, that no one thinks it means anything. I like the bits about Khoa having no balls, because he really is spineless and the vernacular works. I don't know if there's been Khoa's dick pics floating around before I joined to warrant this kind of punchline.

Like I said, I felt I had to say something because it's kind of a big deal in the Asian American community. But I know that someone of you don't really care about how it's subtly perpetuating racism so we don't have to keep discussing this.
KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

KKLiarLiarSexOnFire
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

butterypopcorn wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:Are you Asian or does your husband have a small penis that you are always so annoying when it comes to jokes of his size?

Yes, I'm Asian. I've practically said that in the comment and I've called Khoa out on being a shitty Asian before from this perspective.

Sorry that subtle racism against Asians annoy you? haha
spillingthetea wrote:Lol, you must be new. According to Grandma Khoa is tall because he ate a lot of sea food
Yeah I remember that khoality shitpost. I ended up not reading most of it because it was just dumb drama that was causing flame war, when I'm really here to see everyone dig into Korn and Kreepy. But really, though, how does the height relate to how it's been associated with all the bedroom talk? Or am I really just reading too much into it?
spillingthetea wrote:OHH sweetie how innocent of you! It’s called sense of humor and we say it for a reason not because we are racist. I have a big nose, do I get annoyed when I see people making jokes about big noses? Heck no! Embrace that tiny willy of yours and laugh a little more, life is not that serious.
I love it when people tell me what I should be offended by or not.

I'm just saying this is only "humorous" because this is so normalized, that no one thinks it means anything. I like the bits about Khoa having no balls, because he really is spineless and the vernacular works. I don't know if there's been Khoa's dick pics floating around before I joined to warrant this kind of punchline.

Like I said, I felt I had to say something because it's kind of a big deal in the Asian American community. But I know that someone of you don't really care about how it's subtly perpetuating racism so we don't have to keep discussing this.
No no!! You really don’t understand. I get what you are saying because if you don’t know the background of course it sounds racist! But when grandma made a bunch of nonsense posts about Khoa eating a lot of sea food and growing tall another user made a huge story about shrimp and it was so funny that it turned into an inside joke of the thread lol it’s really funny you should search it

davidkoenig
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by davidkoenig »

butterypopcorn wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:Whats for dinner Khoa? What about some khoality shrimp?
Wow, really? An Asian Small Penis joke?
Comment removed
butterypopcorn
Informer
Informer

queentee20 wrote:Guys someone needs to go and find the posts with grandma and that other person who wrote that story about KK and how he would whip out his shrimp and cry. That’s where the joke started lol.

It’s not about race, it was making fun of grandma because she was obsessed with her crawfish theory and the person had made up that story in response.
spillingthetea wrote:not every Asian guy has a tiny dick, that’s just ridiculous to say. Black guys don’t have huge dicks either it’s just genetics I guess. Honestly Khoa seems like a tiny shrimp type of guy not because he is Asian but because he always wears stuff that if he had an average or large penis we would notice lmao. All that sea food couldn’t reach his parts, it all went to his legs
Okay, I think I see how the connection is being made. The part about still relating to Khoa's junk is something that's over my head, I guess. This is true for any guys - certain fabric or the way it's cut can really change the way that pants/shorts/underwear lay on a guy. I also know women like to joke about a dude's bulge.

I can appreciate the jab at Grandma's ridiculous theory about seafood and physiology, and to this day, I'm still pretty sure that she was just a master troll. And I do want to take another Asian Man card away from Kreepy about his shit sense of fashion style. And I also appreciate those of you who stuck it out and talked through this with me.
butterypopcorn
Informer
Informer

spillingthetea wrote:No no!! You really don’t understand. I get what you are saying because if you don’t know the background of course it sounds racist! But when grandma made a bunch of nonsense posts about Khoa eating a lot of sea food and growing tall another user made a huge story about shrimp and it was so funny that it turned into an inside joke of the thread lol it’s really funny you should search it
It's all good! Not hating! It's starting to clear up for me.
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

KKandCorinna Part 26

butterypopcorn wrote:
queentee20 wrote:Guys someone needs to go and find the posts with grandma and that other person who wrote that story about KK and how he would whip out his shrimp and cry. That’s where the joke started lol.

It’s not about race, it was making fun of grandma because she was obsessed with her crawfish theory and the person had made up that story in response.
Okay, I think I see how the connection is being made. The part about still relating to Khoa's junk is something that's over my head, I guess. This is true for any guys - certain fabric or the way it's cut can really change the way that pants/shorts/underwear lay on a guy. I also know women like to joke about a dude's bulge.

I can appreciate the jab at Grandma's ridiculous theory about seafood and physiology, and to this day, I'm still pretty sure that she was just a master troll. And I do want to take another Asian Man card away from Kreepy about his shit sense of fashion style. And I also appreciate those of you who stuck it out and talked through this with me.
It’s okay! It was a joke but racism is a thing and I’m 100% against it but it’s an inside joke honestly and by now i just don’t see it as racist. That lady was out of her mind lol, you really should try to find that thread because we all started making fun of her. And yes, us women tend to talk about a man’s junk a lot lol, it’s funny and i honestly don’t think it’s a fabric problem, just a lack of sea food. That part is malnourished Image

davidkoenig
Wallflower
Wallflower

butterypopcorn wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:No no!! You really don’t understand. I get what you are saying because if you don’t know the background of course it sounds racist! But when grandma made a bunch of nonsense posts about Khoa eating a lot of sea food and growing tall another user made a huge story about shrimp and it was so funny that it turned into an inside joke of the thread lol it’s really funny you should search it
And look at yourself an Asian DUDE gossiping with YTMD girls. That just proves your a shrimp dicked loser lol.
davidkoenig
Wallflower
Wallflower

butterypopcorn wrote:
And look at yourself an Asian DUDE gossiping with YTMD girls. That just proves your a shrimp dicked loser lol.
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

davidkoenig wrote:
butterypopcorn wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:Whats for dinner Khoa? What about some khoality shrimp?
Wow, really? An Asian Small Penis joke?
Learn to take a joke, chink.
Didn’t mean to like this

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

davidkoenig wrote:
butterypopcorn wrote:
Khoa did our tiny shrimp jokes made you feel THAT bad that you had to make an account? Lol

davidkoenig
Wallflower
Wallflower

queentee20 wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:
It’s okay! It was a joke but racism is a thing and I’m 100% against it but it’s an inside joke honestly and by now i just don’t see it as racist. That lady was out of her mind lol, you really should try to find that thread because we all started making fun of her. And yes, us women tend to talk about a man’s junk a lot lol, it’s funny and i honestly don’t think it’s a fabric problem, just a lack of sea food. That part is malnourished Image

If only he ate more crawfish when he was a teenager, maybe it would’ve grown! Darn... at least now we know why he eats it multiple times a week.
Post removed
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

davidkoenig wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:

If only he ate more crawfish when he was a teenager, maybe it would’ve grown! Darn... at least now we know why he eats it multiple times a week.
He’s a typical chicken armed Asian Manlet with no balls who gets bossed around by his bitchy wife
Dang Khoa feeling some type of way.
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Speaking of KK storing chick fil a... Kernel is either not hairy by default, has had laser or grooms bc bitch likes lay back, legs in the air and all hands on deck to touch the baby bump. I’d hope for everyone’s sake that bush is trimmed with all the landscaping they been doing.
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

davidkoenig wrote:
butterypopcorn wrote:
Ps David? Khoa? Then why are you here?? I can appreciate a dudes standpoint. The more the merrier
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

ALeto90 wrote:Speaking of KK storing chick fil a... Kernel is either not hairy by default, has had laser or grooms bc bitch likes lay back, legs in the air and all hands on deck to touch the baby bump. I’d hope for everyone’s sake that bush is trimmed with all the landscaping they been doing.
I have light hair and naturally don’t have a lot of body hair. I NEVER shave my legs, like ever. And it’s not noticeable. But down there is a whole new world lmao. It’s not as hairy as ‘’normal’’ women but you do have hair so that’s not an excuse
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

I know size comes in all races....but when you look at that...i think it would turn to an innie
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Dramatic princess wrote:I know size comes in all races....but when you look at that...i think it would turn to an innie
LMAO Holy shit!!!!!! Kerens really gotta stop posting selfies!

Return to “KKandBabyJ”