• Advertisement

KKAndWho’sKhoa’sFavoriteGirlToday? Part 27

KKAndWho’sKhoa’sFavoriteGirlToday? Part 27

Postby Noturavemom » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:29 am

Title by: MoonFace
Keren thinks she’s a gardener for putting “rocks” around plants.
Khoa fan girling every female around except Keren.
Keren replies on Twitter that their sex is on fire.

Carry on whenever! :D
Noturavemom
Talker

Advertisement

Re: KKAndWho’sKhoa’sFavoriteGirlToday? Part 27

Postby esined5890 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:24 am

Hi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
esined5890
Amateur

Postby woodenshoes » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:32 am

I liked kkliarliarsexonfire better :/

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ALE-L21 met Tapatalk
woodenshoes
Amateur

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:46 am

woodenshoes wrote:I liked kkliarliarsexonfire better :/

Me too :/ i think most people did. Can we change it?

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper

Postby butterypopcorn » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:53 am

I wonder if the kids will grow up to lack the drive to do certain things, unless it's at that part of the day...

Not that Kernel is a narcissist officially, but a lot of adults who were children of narcissists have reported this experience. They don't feel like they could/should run errands unless it's in the afternoon and then it would be too late, or it's too early to do anything in the morning, etc. Even though there's nothing really stopping them. And they adopted this mindset from the lack of trust and autonomy instilled by their parents.

With the way that Warden Korn keeps then around the house and the arbitrary strict schedules, it'd be interesting to see how the kids will be negatively influenced by that.
butterypopcorn
Informer

Postby butterypopcorn » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:59 am

The way that Kernel won't shut up when the focus of the scene is not on her...Like she's just making noises in the back or trying to start random irrelevant conversations...
butterypopcorn
Informer

Postby spillingthetea » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:37 am

How does this work? You always choose whatever title you want. It’s unfair! I liked kkliarliarsexisonfire

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
spillingthetea
True Gossiper

Postby Noturavemom » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:42 am

spillingthetea wrote:How does this work? You always choose whatever title you want. It’s unfair! I liked kkliarliarsexisonfire

Title was decided on before most of the requests were posted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Noturavemom
Talker

Postby Lagorda_12 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:43 am

I vote for kkliarliarsexonfire too

Lagorda_12
Talker

Postby bulboustrollxx » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:45 am

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
woodenshoes wrote:I liked kkliarliarsexonfire better :/

Me too :/ i think most people did. Can we change it?

I saw this thread title mentioned once and that was on the parent post with like 4 other names whereas KKLiarLiarSexOnFire was mentioned multiple times by different people :/
bulboustrollxx
Amateur

Postby Dramatic princess » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:49 am

I know this is off topic a bit but as stated before Keren loves the babies, babies that are infants once each of her kids started to roll over and started growing you could almost see disappointment growing inside her and she would ask for another baby.
A lot of young moms (teens) who purposely go out to have babies think just that, babies. The concept of a growing human doesn’t form as a concept.
Any mom here can tell you once a baby can crawl and push away from you so they can do it themselves can be a little disheartening, yet enthralling at the same time. As a mom it does tug at your heart strings a smidge to have your baby wanna not cuddle you, but at the same time I anticipated each new thing my children could learn and do on their own.
Now I have made fun of Keren (and probably still will) but this is genuine advice.
1. Talk to a professional about possibly having PPD
2. Nurture your children, teach them, spend time with them,and know that each new thing they learn is showing your accomplishments in raising a thriving child that will grow into a well adjusted adult.
3. Take time to spend with your man. If he is not sleeping in your bed now, as he stated in a vlog. Then serious work on both of your parts needs to happen. You need not wait to talk to someone until major fights are happening. Work together now. If I could offer any advice I’d say at the least Khoa needs to change his editing schedule so he is sleeping more of a normal schedule (statistics have shown when couples work different shifts it adds more strain to a marriage) and while both of you are home he is up all night as if he is working third shift. And on the other hand. Look inward at yourself. Ask yourself why is he sleeping in another area. What has changed about me . Maybe it has nothing to do with you personally..maybe it’s all about spending money and he is resenting you but doesn’t have the balls to say it.
And lastly (because I know most people will already be tired of reading this long ass novel ). People here are right, you do need a hobby. You have been given a gift of being able to stay at home and not have to work a 9-5 job. Just from watching the vlogs you seem the most happiest is when you have a tiny newborn in your arms. (I love that feeling as well) well instead of filling that need with target shopping why not volunteer at your local hospital to rock babies. (Yes it’s a thing) if you want to take it up a notch, get some schooling and work in your local daycare with infants.
If you think being judged by the internet is hard, wait till school starts. Teachers will tell you straight up where your child is lacking. Parents of other children will also judge you. Everything you are teaching your children they will show through when they are alone with others.
Dramatic princess
Gossiper

Postby Faat18 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:52 am

spillingthetea wrote:How does this work? You always choose whatever title you want. It’s unfair! I liked kkliarliarsexisonfire

I agree. Last time you chose the title you liked and made a thread waaaay to early

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
Faat18
Informer

Postby Newmomma » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:01 am

Lol why is the title always different from what’s voted the most?
Newmomma
Gossiper

Postby wolflily23 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:07 am

Newmomma wrote:Lol why is the title always different from what’s voted the most?

Lol right? The point of asking for suggestions is for her to pick which one she likes better I guess. This title was in a comment among like four other suggestions which did get like 17 likes or so but again, it was with a few other suggestions..no one specifically said they liked this one.
wolflily23
Informer

Postby MoonFace » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:16 am

Next time I'll make the thread when we get close to 1000. I don't think noturavemom actually keeps up with the forum I think she's just trying to moderate. I'll ask noturavemom to lock prev thread after I start a new one. Keep in mind that anyone can make a thread guys. Just make sure that you add the part # at the end you don't have to be a mod!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
MoonFace
Informer

Postby ALeto90 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:29 am

Glad I’m not the only one who liked the other title better.
ALeto90
Gossiper

Postby butterypopcorn » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:31 am

MoonFace wrote:Keep in mind that anyone can make a thread guys. Just make sure that you add the part # at the end you don't have to be a mod!

Hmm...Photoshop Request/Contest/Gallery, anyone?
butterypopcorn
Informer

Postby Newmomma » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:40 am

butterypopcorn wrote:
MoonFace wrote:Keep in mind that anyone can make a thread guys. Just make sure that you add the part # at the end you don't have to be a mod!

Hmm...Photoshop Request/Contest/Gallery, anyone?

That would be the coolest thread!
Newmomma
Gossiper

Postby Stop-KK-Now » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:44 am

Dramatic princess wrote:I know this is off topic a bit but as stated before Keren loves the babies, babies that are infants once each of her kids started to roll over and started growing you could almost see disappointment growing inside her and she would ask for another baby.
A lot of young moms (teens) who purposely go out to have babies think just that, babies. The concept of a growing human doesn’t form as a concept.
Any mom here can tell you once a baby can crawl and push away from you so they can do it themselves can be a little disheartening, yet enthralling at the same time. As a mom it does tug at your heart strings a smidge to have your baby wanna not cuddle you, but at the same time I anticipated each new thing my children could learn and do on their own.
Now I have made fun of Keren (and probably still will) but this is genuine advice.
1. Talk to a professional about possibly having PPD
2. Nurture your children, teach them, spend time with them,and know that each new thing they learn is showing your accomplishments in raising a thriving child that will grow into a well adjusted adult.
3. Take time to spend with your man. If he is not sleeping in your bed now, as he stated in a vlog. Then serious work on both of your parts needs to happen. You need not wait to talk to someone until major fights are happening. Work together now. If I could offer any advice I’d say at the least Khoa needs to change his editing schedule so he is sleeping more of a normal schedule (statistics have shown when couples work different shifts it adds more strain to a marriage) and while both of you are home he is up all night as if he is working third shift. And on the other hand. Look inward at yourself. Ask yourself why is he sleeping in another area. What has changed about me . Maybe it has nothing to do with you personally..maybe it’s all about spending money and he is resenting you but doesn’t have the balls to say it.
And lastly (because I know most people will already be tired of reading this long ass novel ). People here are right, you do need a hobby. You have been given a gift of being able to stay at home and not have to work a 9-5 job. Just from watching the vlogs you seem the most happiest is when you have a tiny newborn in your arms. (I love that feeling as well) well instead of filling that need with target shopping why not volunteer at your local hospital to rock babies. (Yes it’s a thing) if you want to take it up a notch, get some schooling and work in your local daycare with infants.
If you think being judged by the internet is hard, wait till school starts. Teachers will tell you straight up where your child is lacking. Parents of other children will also judge you. Everything you are teaching your children they will show through when they are alone with others.

The thing is that Kernel doesn’t even like them when they’re infants - Landon was stuck in that mamaroo for the first 6 months of his life. He literally lived in it.
Stop-KK-Now
Informer

Postby celeste1029 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:26 am

This is random but I just noticed that legitimately every single friend Keren has is blonde. (I don't count Khoa's sister because I don't think they'd be friends naturally if it wasn't for Khoa)
celeste1029
Talker

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:37 am

Wtf is this title lol. I didn’t see it suggested anywhere.

Do we have a separate thread title suggestions thing? That might come in handy if everyone actually used it.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper

Postby calimama20 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:32 am

I seen this comment on Bianca’s vlog....[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180419/90c308fcc81303d6983a57a26a1a28f7.jpg[/img]
What does that even mean? lol

calimama20
Informer

Postby Faat18 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:44 am

calimama20 wrote:I seen this comment on Bianca’s vlog....[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180419/90c308fcc81303d6983a57a26a1a28f7.jpg[/img]
What does that even mean? lol

Unique is sure the right word to discribe his 'smile' (but she meant it in like good unique ik)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
Faat18
Informer

Postby Ayydubbs » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:47 am

Sooo I’ve been lurking for about a month now so that i had time to read previous threads. I forgot when or how i came about kk but i couldn’t stand them when i first watched. I thought they would grow on me, but I’ve hated keren from the start. They did grow on me and then i started hating them again and found the vlogs boring. What really got me going was 1. Her spending. 2. No fence around the pool or having floaties for the boys. She made the loser bitches video and i was like OMG there’s a website where people also hate her?! I need to find this. And now it’s been a month of lurking and i am READY to join this!

Ayydubbs
Amateur

Postby Dreamcatchme » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:49 am

I really hate that they've made it a game for Jackson to push people in the pool, it only takes him and "Landon" to play one time when noones looking scares the shit out of me, maybe they should get them swimming lessons

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Dreamcatchme
Talker

Next

• Advertisement

Return to KKandBabyJ