KKAndWho’sKhoa’sFavoriteGirlToday? | KKandBabyJ | Part 27

Dreamcatchme
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKAndWho’sKhoa’sFavoriteGirlToday? Part 27

Unread post by Dreamcatchme »

Dreamcatchme wrote:I really hate that they've made it a game for Jackson to push people in the pool, it only takes him and "Landon" to play one time when noones looking scares the shit out of me, maybe they should get them swimming lessons

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Hahaha I meant "play" not "Landon"

Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

Dreamcatchme wrote:
Dreamcatchme wrote:I really hate that they've made it a game for Jackson to push people in the pool, it only takes him and "Landon" to play one time when noones looking scares the shit out of me, maybe they should get them swimming lessons

Hahaha I meant "play" not "Landon"

Haha she’s talked about swim lessons before. They have gone to the ymca several times when kyra and Oscar visited and a few times way back on there own. And I don’t know about there but you can start swim lessons anytime here. At our city pools it’s slightly different swim lessons run about 10 or 12 lessons per cycle so about every 3 months. With being a pool owner you would think she would take the kids safety as a #1 priority but. Her laziness is in #1....
She reads the comments and even when her minions start saying things are off she will address it say she is working on it....then sweep it under the rug and hope everyone forgets. Last summer to she made excuses classes were filled up and what not. If she put forth the effort to tend to her kids needs as she does creating excuses, we wouldn’t have much to talk about here
jessie131
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jessie131 »

Dramatic princess wrote:I know this is off topic a bit but as stated before Keren loves the babies, babies that are infants once each of her kids started to roll over and started growing you could almost see disappointment growing inside her and she would ask for another baby.
A lot of young moms (teens) who purposely go out to have babies think just that, babies. The concept of a growing human doesn’t form as a concept.
Any mom here can tell you once a baby can crawl and push away from you so they can do it themselves can be a little disheartening, yet enthralling at the same time. As a mom it does tug at your heart strings a smidge to have your baby wanna not cuddle you, but at the same time I anticipated each new thing my children could learn and do on their own.
Now I have made fun of Keren (and probably still will) but this is genuine advice.
1. Talk to a professional about possibly having PPD
2. Nurture your children, teach them, spend time with them,and know that each new thing they learn is showing your accomplishments in raising a thriving child that will grow into a well adjusted adult.
3. Take time to spend with your man. If he is not sleeping in your bed now, as he stated in a vlog. Then serious work on both of your parts needs to happen. You need not wait to talk to someone until major fights are happening. Work together now. If I could offer any advice I’d say at the least Khoa needs to change his editing schedule so he is sleeping more of a normal schedule (statistics have shown when couples work different shifts it adds more strain to a marriage) and while both of you are home he is up all night as if he is working third shift. And on the other hand. Look inward at yourself. Ask yourself why is he sleeping in another area. What has changed about me . Maybe it has nothing to do with you personally..maybe it’s all about spending money and he is resenting you but doesn’t have the balls to say it.
And lastly (because I know most people will already be tired of reading this long ass novel ). People here are right, you do need a hobby. You have been given a gift of being able to stay at home and not have to work a 9-5 job. Just from watching the vlogs you seem the most happiest is when you have a tiny newborn in your arms. (I love that feeling as well) well instead of filling that need with target shopping why not volunteer at your local hospital to rock babies. (Yes it’s a thing) if you want to take it up a notch, get some schooling and work in your local daycare with infants.
If you think being judged by the internet is hard, wait till school starts. Teachers will tell you straight up where your child is lacking. Parents of other children will also judge you. Everything you are teaching your children they will show through when they are alone with others.
She has definitely got an addiction to being pregnant/having babies, like who is on their third baby while their first is still 2. That’s insane to me.

She needs to be needed. And the more independent the kids get, the less she cares. She said herself once her kids get to 9 months, she wants another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

Here ya go kernal, I found a local ymca and beginner lessons you can bring both kids. All of the locations have the same programs. This first one is 4 classes then the next level is 8 classes.
On a side note there is a part on the web site that you can give your email to receive information...I don’t have enough guts to start signing you up to receive info but the thought alone was quite amusing. But maybe she would assume the pool wants to sponsor her for advertisement......

Oh yeah and ps...it’s free to join for a membership for the next little bit....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

My son is 3 weeks younger than Landon and we start swim lessons/classes at the YMCA in a couple weeks. I’m so excited because I know he’ll have a blast. We don’t even have a pool at home, but it just seems like something fun for us to do since we don’t live in Orlando and have the world at our fingertips like KK. I wanted to do it when he was even younger, but he had surgery last month and we had to wait a bit. She’s had many opportunities to sign one or both of them up and go to familiarize them with water - even as a baby when it’s not actually swim lessons. They mention Landon being scared of water (but won’t tell us why he’s all of a sudden terrified ), so that’d be a great way to help him with his fears and teach Jackson pool safety and maybe the instructors would teach them about pool safety with babies/toddler too (not that they’d listen).
butterypopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by butterypopcorn »

And they don't know how to get him to stop. Like Kreepy didn't want to do it, but he also didn't know how to stop Jackson from constantly pestering him about it. So he begrudgingly went along. And Korn didn't step in at all to say anything. It's something they don't like, but are unequipped as parents to properly deal with it.

To be fair, that game is probably the only time Jackson really get to talk and play with his parents. Otherwise, it's iPad or Disney movies until the next bedtime lockdown.
skxo3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by skxo3 »

Dramatic princess wrote:Here ya go kernal, I found a local ymca and beginner lessons you can bring both kids. All of the locations have the same programs. This first one is 4 classes then the next level is 8 classes.
On a side note there is a part on the web site that you can give your email to receive information...I don’t have enough guts to start signing you up to receive info but the thought alone was quite amusing. But maybe she would assume the pool wants to sponsor her for advertisement......

Clearly those classes aren’t an option for her since they require her getting in the water as well. Princess Kernel would actually have to swim.... and not just float around in a pool float. That’s like 2 years worth of workouts for her!!!!

I always thought it’s important to teach kids about swimming so they’re comfortable around water. I don’t get why Khoa won’t take them. The kiddos would have a blast.

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

If someone gives me her email address, I'll sign her up for emails. I have zero shame
(jk. That might be against a YTMD rule )

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
butterypopcorn
Informer
Informer

jessie131 wrote:She has definitely got an addiction to being pregnant/having babies, like who is on their third baby while their first is still 2. That’s insane to me.

She needs to be needed. And the more independent the kids get, the less she cares. She said herself once her kids get to 9 months, she wants another.
My FanTheory is that Kernel is using pregnancy as an excuse to justify her poor eating habits and bad attitude. Because if she doesn't have that card to play, she fears that she's gonna have to take responsibility for her actions.
butterypopcorn
Informer
Informer

I also hate that they don't really get to try things out. The childcare thing at the Y, Landon and pools/water parks... They just throw the kids in (sometimes literally), and don't help them adjust to something new.

Oh, he's crying right away? It can't be that we shocked him with an foreign experience, it must be because he hates it!
heyletschat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyletschat »

Not sure about anyone else but I have actually had to have a little lie down after seeing the vlog today - not sure if it is the unexpected 28 degree heat in the UK which has affected me or if it is because THE BOYS ARE ACTUALLY DRESSED WITH SHOES ON TODAY AT THE PARK!

Am I watching the right family?
heyletschat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyletschat »

skxo3 wrote:
Dramatic princess wrote:Here ya go kernal, I found a local ymca and beginner lessons you can bring both kids. All of the locations have the same programs. This first one is 4 classes then the next level is 8 classes.

Clearly those classes aren’t an option for her since they require her getting in the water as well. Princess Kernel would actually have to swim.... and not just float around in a pool float. That’s like 2 years worth of workouts for her!!!!

I always thought it’s important to teach kids about swimming so they’re comfortable around water. I don’t get why Khoa won’t take them. The kiddos would have a blast.

I watch Jelian's vlogs and she takes Mateo to baby gym classes and he has so much fun by the looks of it, yes sometimes he wanders off away from the other children, but he is laughing and getting a chance to interact with other children!

I don't know everyone's opinions on her but I really like her and think she is a good Mum (besides the naked baby butt on the vlogs!)
AuraBor
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuraBor »

1. I liked liarliarsexonfire too :( please change it
2. She went to the doctors with her hair wet AGAIN just like the last time
3. I knew beforehand that Jackson was going to be afraid of the measuring thingy
4. They try so hard (at least Kertene) to prove to us that the gender doesn’t matter
5. Can someone pleeeease somehow tell us the gender from the ultrasound pictures? :D I know there is some ways to tell but idk how accurate they are
6. The vlog was one of the most boring ones
7. (Photo included) No words needed. Everyone would prefer Taylor, Bianca or Corinna
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by AuraBor on Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lily_rose17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lily_rose17 »

What time do the kids go to bed? It wasn’t even dark out, it looked like it was about 5:30- 6 PM. Does she really want to get rid of them that early?

milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by milkmama0306jr »

AuraBor wrote:1. I liked liarliarsexonfire too :( please change it
2. She went to the doctors with her hair wet AGAIN just like the last time
3. I knew beforehand that Jackson was going to be afraid of the measuring thingy
4. They try so hard (at least Kertene) to prove to us that the gender doesn’t matter
5. Can someone pleeeease somehow tell us the gender from the ultrasound pictures? :D I know there is some ways to tell but idk how accurate they are
6. The vlog was one of the most boring ones
I'm getting a boy vibe, I am usually right when it comes to pregnancies, I knew tge gender of my son, both of my friend's babies, mostly everyone's baby expect 1 pregnancy, I couldn't tell. If I could feel her belly, I could tell but I wouldn't want to be near her lol

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

KKAndWho’sKhoa’sFavoriteGirlToday? Part 27

Unread post by Delrey__ »

Wow kernel will even judge a baby, when saying their little girl would look like Scar but skinnier... like what? And then it sounds like Khoa say “yeah no ours would be a healthy baby”? Or I heard wrong idk but WTH

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Last edited by Delrey__ on Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AuraBor
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuraBor »

Delrey__ wrote:Wow kernel will even judge a baby, when saying their little girl would look like Scar but skinnier... like what? And then it sounds like Khoa say “yeah no ours would be a healthy baby”? Or I heard wrong idk but WTH

He said that Scar is a healthy baby because she eats good and eats everything... unlike J & L
Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

KKAndWho’sKhoa’sFavoriteGirlToday? Part 27

AuraBor wrote:
Delrey__ wrote:Wow kernel will even judge a baby, when saying their little girl would look like Scar but skinnier... like what? And then it sounds like Khoa say “yeah no ours would be a healthy baby”? Or I heard wrong idk but WTH

He said that Scar is a healthy baby because she eats good and eats everything... unlike J & L
Oh okay then yeah I heard wrong lol I still don’t think it’s okay for kernel to say that though just makes it clearer that she does care about weight and body image

Last edited by Delrey__ on Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

AuraBor wrote:

i got so mad hearing her say that like wtf is wrong with her??? she seriously has some kind of body issues and not just with her body.

Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

scjara0730 wrote:
AuraBor wrote:

i got so mad hearing her say that like wtf is wrong with her??? she seriously has some kind of body issues and not just with her body.

Exactly my thoughts, no wonder her kids look malnourished and she doesn’t take care of herself the way she should.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”