ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKAndWho’sKhoa’sFavoriteGirlToday? Part 27

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Dramatic princess wrote:
ALeto90 wrote:I believe her child was mentioned in the first post.... I may be wrong. If so I apologize. Queentee, I can appreciate you sticking up for people and you may be correct, but it doesn’t change my opinion which stems
from experience. Regardless, I’m not here for this bullshit though.
I’d like to say I see issues with Jackson ...could it be autism? Could it be any other delay? Could it be just how he acts in front of the camera?
He does need help with his speech and maybe that’s an issue from a delay or maybe that dang binkie that fucked up his jaw and teeth.
All I’ve ever said is he would benifit from getting tested. If he is developmentally ok then great. If not he can get help he needs to grow into a high functioning adult.
I have worked with children and children with intellectual disabilities. I have been trained to spot warning signs, yet I can not diagnose. I do however follow a plan given by the doctor to help those individuals, improve to be as high functioning as they can.
I can guess we are not even seeing the tip of the iceberg though. If Keren truly believed there was no issues, she would have him tested and make a vlog rubbing it in her *haters* faces to show the world he’s fine. She has directly made comments to people here calling out one on a vlog.
They are merging the camera away from the kids *money makers* why is that? Several months ago we heard everything. Even how much they pooped for goodness sake. Landon I don’t think I’ve heard anything more than heavy breathing or growls. Maybe he has hearing issues, maybe his mouth is miss shaped as well and can’t form words. Maybe they just don’t vlog it.
Taylor is a friend and won’t say anything but I am positive if he shows the same social skills and speech flags I have seen when he goes to school or any type of preschool those teachers have an obligation to help that child and by helping I mean bringing the issue to the parent as possible warning flags and have him tested.

If she got him tested and walked around like a smug chicken because he was fine, I would at least know she cared enough to find out and potentially wanted to help him strive.
I apologize for my rambling I get annoyed when I see parents put on their blinders and hide from reality thinking everything will be fine
Absolutely agree!
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

queentee20 wrote:
ALeto90 wrote:I believe her child was mentioned in the first post.... I may be wrong. If so I apologize. Queentee, I can appreciate you sticking up for people and you may be correct, but it doesn’t change my opinion which stems
from experience. Regardless, I’m not here for this bullshit though.
I’m not trying to change your opinion at all! I’ve been in your shoes, however people were rude and caddy towards me about the peeing thing (but thanks to those who were nice to me, I appreciate it!). I’m not trying to tell you that you’re wrong, I just think that the OP did have strong points. Nor do I think you deserve to be the focus of this conversation because you are respectful. The people that OP needs to talk to are those rude ones who come on here and say things like “Jackson is weird, is that kid autistic?!”. If I hadn’t seen such rude comments about autism on here on this forum and others, I probably wouldn’t say much. But people here (not anyone who’s posted lately, this happened weeks back) can be kind of... insensitive about the topic. I think in general OP wanted to educate people here a bit so we won’t see ignorant comments anymore. (Not from you, you have valid points too.) Everyone is entitled to their opinions, and I’m not here to change minds, if I came off that way, I apologize.
Thanks! What peeing thing??!!
skxo3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by skxo3 »

queentee20 wrote:
skxo3 wrote: doesn't she say they're thin bc ~genetics~. idk i thought karen was being a lowkey bitch when she said that. i also felt that karen is insinuating skar is unhealthy bc she's a little chunkier than landon/jackson. i'd hate to be skar and grow up and see that video.
Correct me if I’m wrong and pls tell me which vlog it’s from but I remember one time they said something about Skar and khoa’s brother said “are you saying my daughter is ___” But I cant rememeber what he said!! But he was kind of offended. Khang & Cece both seem nice, I can’t imagine they stand Keren. Keren’s toxic.
i remember they made a sly dig towards skar in the past. i think it was when they were all chilling at kk's couch? (what a surprise!!) tbh im not 100000% sure what vlog/what the comment was exactly bc sometimes i don't watch every vlog and if i do i skip through em. sorry i can't be much help :( but, the vlog my original comment was referring to was yesterdays vlog. they're in the car talking about wanting a healthy baby. when cece is in the vlogs, i always feel there's this very obvious distance between her and karen. i like to think she's camera shy, but i have a feeling it's bc she can't tolerate karen and her bullshit.
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

I remember the vlog. They were talking about Skar sizing up so she can basically sit in a wet diaper longer and sleep better. Well they didn’t exactly say it that way, but basically! And Keren or Khoa gave him a bigger size diaper and said I can’t believe she’s not wearing that size already and Khang May have said what are you calling my daughter fat or saying my daughter has a big butt. Something along those lines. Don’t even ask me how I remember!!! ;)
Mumof2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mumof2 »

butterypopcorn wrote:
Baz1_ wrote:
queentee20 wrote:I see keren’s back to drinking venti coffees. Yes enjoy filling up your unborn baby with 3x the caffeine and sugar you’re allowed in a day. Actually she gets like 6 pumps of vanilla so that might be 5x the daily allowed amount.
I’m not even sure how that passes as being coffee, it’s just a sugar loaded caffeinated drink like coke. Idk how she drinks it, it must be like drinking liquid sugar.
I’m a little further along than she is and I allow myself to drink coffee - I just stay under the limit. A venti pike place coffee from Starbucks has over 400mg of caffeine in it, I dread to think how much caffeine she’s pumping into that poor baby.
Probably preaching to the choir here - But, a lot of people in America still have no idea how much sugar there is in almost every food available. I didn't really find out about this until a few years ago, and I can't stop tasting the sweetness in everything since. Bread! Plain old white bread has way more sugar than you'd think. Even fruit juice, which is often marketed as a healthier alternative to soda, will still be loaded with high-fructose corn syrup for no reason. It's very unfortunate how certain industries have lobbied for the government to tolerate this level of sugar in every day foods.

So circling back to this, if "normal" food is already high in sugar, Starbucks drinks are insane because they add even more to it. Syrups, whipped cream, flavorings, etc...And we wonder why we have an obesity epidemic, and so many people are diabetic! :( :x
Everyone I know who has gone to America has come home and complained about the food. They mention how sweet everything is (especially the bread) and how huge the portion sizes are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PookPook0307
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PookPook0307 »

She's always playing with her hair to make sure her round face is covered. Its not a good look, Keren, just push it back and roll with the roundness. The more you try to hide the more obvious it is. :?
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Just watched today’s vlog and that pool area makes me so nervous. They have so much going on then the hose is just always out. Their pool is already incredibly high but I suppose that’s the only way they can keep Jackson entertained. And what time do the kids go to bed? There was enough time after for Khoa to go to the gym then dinner?? They must put them down around 7pm. Edited to add that Jackson was legit standing on the table outside around 7 mins in. Smh
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Add to that why don’t they bring the kids with them to dinner? If I came to my moms bday dinner without the grand babies she’d be upset. Besides skar was there but her other grandchildren werent? And Keren says dinner alone. Aren’t they going to be alone alllll weekend!? It seems they don’t bring them bc they know they misbehave more so than their strict bedtime regimen.
teamlandon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by teamlandon »

I’m interested to see if they will only freak out about meeting the YouTube “celebs” at acacia’s wedding or if they’re gonna try and suck up to her brother Peyton (who was on disney channel) and his gf sarah (sabrina Carpenter’s sister who was on girl meets world & tours with her).... neither of the two are “famous” imo but Sarah’s got the most successful career of anyone at that wedding by far so I wouldn’t put it past them

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

About the csec vs Vbac... please take the time to watch youtuber Raising the Barrs birth vlog. She was a somewhat smaller youtuber who used to daily vlog. She was my favorite! She had two csections and with her third baby she tried like hell for a vbac. Her uterus ruptured and then the baby’s foot ripped through her bladder. His foot laid just perfectly on a certain spot inside that stopped her from bleeding to death. Its a hard vlog to watch, her birth story is even harder to watch. It sealed the deal on me not trying for a vbac.
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohanapanda »

lisahunt wrote:
butterypopcorn wrote:
Baz1_ wrote: I’m not even sure how that passes as being coffee, it’s just a sugar loaded caffeinated drink like coke. Idk how she drinks it, it must be like drinking liquid sugar.
I’m a little further along than she is and I allow myself to drink coffee - I just stay under the limit. A venti pike place coffee from Starbucks has over 400mg of caffeine in it, I dread to think how much caffeine she’s pumping into that poor baby.
Probably preaching to the choir here - But, a lot of people in America still have no idea how much sugar there is in almost every food available. I didn't really find out about this until a few years ago, and I can't stop tasting the sweetness in everything since. Bread! Plain old white bread has way more sugar than you'd think. Even fruit juice, which is often marketed as a healthier alternative to soda, will still be loaded with high-fructose corn syrup for no reason. It's very unfortunate how certain industries have lobbied for the government to tolerate this level of sugar in every day foods.

So circling back to this, if "normal" food is already high in sugar, Starbucks drinks are insane because they add even more to it. Syrups, whipped cream, flavorings, etc...And we wonder why we have an obesity epidemic, and so many people are diabetic! :( :x
Everyone I know who has gone to America has come home and complained about the food. They mention how sweet everything is (especially the bread) and how huge the portion sizes are.

Yep the portion sizes here are crazyyyy. I stopped exercising and went from a size 0 to a size 2 in a few months just from eating sugary things Image. In Vietnam I lost weight because not everything is filled with sugar

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

lisahunt wrote:
butterypopcorn wrote:
Baz1_ wrote: I’m not even sure how that passes as being coffee, it’s just a sugar loaded caffeinated drink like coke. Idk how she drinks it, it must be like drinking liquid sugar.

Yep the portion sizes here are crazyyyy. I stopped exercising and went from a size 0 to a size 2 in a few months just from eating sugary things Image. In Vietnam I lost weight because not everything is filled with sugar

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Okay so off topic a bit but I thought the 3-d ultra sound thing is super adorable

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

queentee20 wrote:
skxo3 wrote: doesn't she say they're thin bc ~genetics~ idk i thought karen was being a lowkey bitch when she said that. i also felt that karen is insinuating skar is unhealthy bc she's a little chunkier than landon/jackson. i'd hate to be skar and grow up and see that video.
Correct me if I’m wrong and pls tell me which vlog it’s from but I remember one time they said something about Skar and khoa’s brother said “are you saying my daughter is ___” But I cant rememeber what he said!! But he was kind of offended. Khang & Cece both seem nice, I can’t imagine they stand Keren. Keren’s toxic.
Khang and cece are nice and he’s such a great coach from what I’ve seen. Plus I think it’s sooo cute he and cece brings skar to work with them. She gets so much interactions from people

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

The Kernel wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
skxo3 wrote:regarding the body image comments: keren is ALREADY saying how their girl would look like skar, but skinnier. i cannot with her. the baby isnt even out of her womb and shes aready commenting about his/her weight.
100% I got my body image issues because boys I liked would say I was too fat from them to ever consider dating me. Imagine from your own MOTHER?! Keren is vile, and caddy, you saw how she tore Bianca apart to the point that it was visibly obvious Bianca was upset about the shoes. Imagine what she’ll do to her daughter?! And Khoa won’t be ANY help because he is giant pushover with no huevos.
Hell Khoa backed her up when she said their daughter would be skinnier. He said their kid would be a healthier version of her cousin. They're both in need of a child development crash course - there's no such thing as a fat baby.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
No he didnt. He said scar was a healthy baby. If anything he was implyin l and j arent healthy bc theyre so skinny. Lets not twist words around now.. and there is such a thing as a fat baby. Babies that are morbidly obese are not healthy

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think Keren should just refrain from talking about other people’s kids smh. Because if that was me shit would’ve gone down

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Can we talk about how young khoa mom looks next to Keren .....

jdb080317
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jdb080317 »

cec816 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 9b7f22.jpg[/img]

I know this is old but omg :O she’s crazy

I feel sick just reading that Starbucks order.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

I was raised to always be prepared in a car. We live in Northern New England so by prepared I mean always have a hat & gloves in your car in the winter, blankets for the kiddos and a jacket for myself. Jumper cables etc. because shit happens. BUT WOW. Keren didnt even wear shoes while driving yesterday. So if she Lord forbid breaks down on the side of the road she has bare feet. Idk why I find it so shocking actually, she’d probably just call Khoa freaking out lol.
panicatthebooty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by panicatthebooty »

Rkp65i wrote:About the csec vs Vbac... please take the time to watch youtuber Raising the Barrs birth vlog. She was a somewhat smaller youtuber who used to daily vlog. She was my favorite! She had two csections and with her third baby she tried like hell for a vbac. Her uterus ruptured and then the baby’s foot ripped through her bladder. His foot laid just perfectly on a certain spot inside that stopped her from bleeding to death. Its a hard vlog to watch, her birth story is even harder to watch. It sealed the deal on me not trying for a vbac.
Wow! How far did she space out her children? The risk of rupture is higher the closer the csections are, and the more you have. I have a friend who had a csection in January '17, and will be trying for a vbac in June.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”