• Advertisement

KKAndWho’sKhoa’sFavoriteGirlToday? Part 27

Re: KKAndWho’sKhoa’sFavoriteGirlToday? Part 27

Postby Scar2016 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:27 am

Rkp65i wrote:I was raised to always be prepared in a car. We live in Northern New England so by prepared I mean always have a hat & gloves in your car in the winter, blankets for the kiddos and a jacket for myself. Jumper cables etc. because shit happens. BUT WOW. Keren didnt even wear shoes while driving yesterday. So if she Lord forbid breaks down on the side of the road she has bare feet. Idk why I find it so shocking actually, she’d probably just call Khoa freaking out lol.

And then she'd blame him for her not wearing shoes and then say sorry ''You're right, you're right. Sorry momma.'' His tally whacker and meatballs must be fermenting in that glass jar on the pantry shelf coz they've been there so long.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Advertisement

Postby Lilbambi » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:07 am

heyletschat wrote:How many times are they going to advertise that dang toothbrush?
Genuinely think they only use it when they show it off on the vlog...

They left Jackson in the car and Landon asleep to talk about a toothbrush, he could've been kidnapped what an earth! I'm sure he's capable of unbuckling his car seat by now...

She drove with no shoes on? How is that safe in any way, that doesn't give her grip on the pedal at all, her foot could easily slip off - I don't drive in anything but trainers / converse type shoes.

(Sorry for all the posts, been working all day and just had time to get online - will shut up now!) <3
My driving instructor told me its safer to drive without shoes. Because thick sole shoes can hinder you feeling how hard your pushing.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Lilbambi
Talker

Postby Milk_stain » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:05 am

Lilbambi wrote:
heyletschat wrote:How many times are they going to advertise that dang toothbrush?
Genuinely think they only use it when they show it off on the vlog...

They left Jackson in the car and Landon asleep to talk about a toothbrush, he could've been kidnapped what an earth! I'm sure he's capable of unbuckling his car seat by now...

She drove with no shoes on? How is that safe in any way, that doesn't give her grip on the pedal at all, her foot could easily slip off - I don't drive in anything but trainers / converse type shoes.

(Sorry for all the posts, been working all day and just had time to get online - will shut up now!) <3
My driving instructor told me its safer to drive without shoes. Because thick sole shoes can hinder you feeling how hard your pushing.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I drive without shoes and it’s doesn’t cause me any problems lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Milk_stain
Amateur

Postby Hilly » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:24 am

Any scene with their kids around the pool I get so nervous it is not even funny

I personally know someone who lost their child to a pool accident ... she had pool gates and even gates inside the house to seperate the living room from kitchen/upstairs

It shows even with taking precautions bad things can still happen and seeing them so laid back about safety makes me so pissed

It is not only of their kids fall in the pool but running around the wet area around pool in my opinion is also dangerous I always worry about them falling and hitting their heads
Hilly
Informer

Postby butterypopcorn » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:38 am

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
The Kernel wrote:
queentee20 wrote:[quote="skxo3"]regarding the body image comments: keren is ALREADY saying how their girl would look like skar, but skinnier. i cannot with her. the baby isnt even out of her womb and shes aready commenting about his/her weight.

100% I got my body image issues because boys I liked would say I was too fat from them to ever consider dating me. Imagine from your own MOTHER?! Keren is vile, and caddy, you saw how she tore Bianca apart to the point that it was visibly obvious Bianca was upset about the shoes. Imagine what she’ll do to her daughter?! And Khoa won’t be ANY help because he is giant pushover with no huevos.
Hell Khoa backed her up when she said their daughter would be skinnier. He said their kid would be a healthier version of her cousin. They're both in need of a child development crash course - there's no such thing as a fat baby.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

No he didnt. He said scar was a healthy baby. If anything he was implyin l and j arent healthy bc theyre so skinny. Lets not twist words around now.. and there is such a thing as a fat baby. Babies that are morbidly obese are not healthy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]Morbidly obese babies are an outlier and are not what I was referring to. I was referring to roly poly babies like Skar that are actually perfectly healthy. Kern and Khoa, particularly Kern, have a history of making comments about baby weight that make it seem that they are confusing typical, healthy baby fat for obesity.

butterypopcorn
Informer

Postby butterypopcorn » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:45 am

queentee20 wrote:
butterypopcorn wrote:
ckks wrote:@Queentee that scene at the restaurant for Khoa’s mom’s bday was so cringeworthy. I was thinking the same thing about Keren making HIS MOM’S BIRTHDAY about her and her pregnancy. wtf? she’s so much of a narc it’s unreal.

Kernel also ordered the same slice of cake that Ba Noi had. Ba Noi had the cake because it's her birthday and it's got a candle on top. Kornhole had the cake because she can't stand not being the center of attention and is passive-aggressive.

I was going to say this but I didn’t want to sound petty or make people think I was reaching!

Also BTW, Keren thinks she can use ANY water she wants because they have a well. She’s said it several times that they pay like $2 for water because of their well. She doesn’t even think about how it affects the environment.
They are not a family that seems to care about their environmental footprint. Between the water they are always wasting, all their take out food/drink trash they throw out (or simply leave in a palm tree) and the paper plates they use on the daily, the are really wasteful.

butterypopcorn
Informer

Postby toomuchsalt » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:41 am

Ba Noi looks AMAZING and glowing for her age, like she could pass for 25. Meanwhile, frumpy ass Keren from the Everglades is wearing some awful outfit stuffing her gross face with more sugar.

I almost gave myself a concussion when Keren said she ordered a brown water table to match the pool area better, then she goes on to make more excuses about it being dirty and what not to justify it.

These people definitely don't care about the environment at all. Kerens carbon footprint alone is probably as big as an entire 3rd world country's.

Please let this baby be a boy. No girl deserves to be raised by this materialistic body disordered piece of shit.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
toomuchsalt
Talker

Postby Chromiumpizza » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:46 am

"She's going to vlog the kids WHENEVER we are gone".... Kern, it's when. It's WHEN because you know WHEN you will be gone. WHENEVER makes it sound like you don't know when you will be gone. It's freaking mind melting everytime.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Chromiumpizza
Talker

Postby Faat18 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:18 am

I have no words for this...[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180421/75f7fb7b5bc89f270cc9218976c972f5.jpg[/img]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
Faat18
Informer

Postby toomuchsalt » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:43 am

Landon got so upset when she jumped in. I wonder what happened to make him so scared of the pool.

toomuchsalt
Talker

Postby BananasBananas » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:54 am

The Kernel wrote:
They are not a family that seems to care about their environmental footprint. Between the water they are always wasting, all their take out food/drink trash they throw out (or simply leave in a palm tree) and the paper plates they use on the daily, the are really wasteful.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk[/quote]

(Sorry in advance if I messed up the quote)
Kerens worst offense is the cheap clothes she buys and then “purges” months later. She was on Bianca’s case for buying a reasonably priced pair of sneakers because she only spends money on cheap shit made in sweat shops. She doesn’t understand paying for quality. Most of the clothes she buys are made of shitty synthetics that end up in a landfill/ in the ocean because Kernel can’t be bothered to pay for sustainable/ ethical clothing. Sorry I feel like a broken recor complaining about this. I just wish a few influencers would stand up for something important, when instead they go and glamorize being wasteful.
BananasBananas
Talker

Postby Coco_ » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:49 am

Saywahhh wrote:Okay, I’m watching her new pregnancy update and OMG! She’s talking 100 mph and all over the place. Definitely the most annoying video of her ever!

it’s all that coffee

Coco_
Gossiper

Postby Newmomma » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:15 am

So acacia’s getting married today. I cant wait to see how bad keren will dress up.
Newmomma
Gossiper

Postby ckks » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:16 am

toomuchsalt wrote:Landon got so upset when she jumped in. I wonder what happened to make him so scared of the pool.

She also screamed when she jumped in. They traumatize them all the time with their dramatics.

ckks
True Gossiper

Postby Dreamcatchme » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:19 am

The Kernel wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
skxo3 wrote:regarding the body image comments: keren is ALREADY saying how their girl would look like skar, but skinnier. i cannot with her. the baby isnt even out of her womb and shes aready commenting about his/her weight.

100% I got my body image issues because boys I liked would say I was too fat from them to ever consider dating me. Imagine from your own MOTHER?! Keren is vile, and caddy, you saw how she tore Bianca apart to the point that it was visibly obvious Bianca was upset about the shoes. Imagine what she’ll do to her daughter?! And Khoa won’t be ANY help because he is giant pushover with no huevos.
Hell Khoa backed her up when she said their daughter would be skinnier. He said their kid would be a healthier version of her cousin. They're both in need of a child development crash course - there's no such thing as a fat baby.

I didn't hear him say that as them being healthier than his niece I thought he meant she is a healthy baby, didn't seem negative

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Dreamcatchme
Informer

Postby Chichi » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:30 am

I felt they were more active than usual with the kids in the latest vlog, plus edited things to make it appear as though Jackson was saying more things on his own while in their company, to diminish too many comparisons over the next few days as Taylor engages positively with the kids... and for sure there will be a huge difference as we've seen before, and also recently when Jackson was with Bianca.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
Chichi
Informer

Postby Rkp65i » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:35 am

panicatthebooty wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:About the csec vs Vbac... please take the time to watch youtuber Raising the Barrs birth vlog. She was a somewhat smaller youtuber who used to daily vlog. She was my favorite! She had two csections and with her third baby she tried like hell for a vbac. Her uterus ruptured and then the baby’s foot ripped through her bladder. His foot laid just perfectly on a certain spot inside that stopped her from bleeding to death. Its a hard vlog to watch, her birth story is even harder to watch. It sealed the deal on me not trying for a vbac.
Wow! How far did she space out her children? The risk of rupture is higher the closer the csections are, and the more you have. I have a friend who had a csection in January '17, and will be trying for a vbac in June.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Her first son was born in 2012, her daughter born in 2013 and then her last baby (that ruptured her uterus) was a 2016 baby. So 3 years in between.
Rkp65i
Extreme Gossiper

Postby ALeto90 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:04 am

KK right now are so mad they didn’t pack their FRIENDS shirt after watching David’s vlog.
ALeto90
Gossiper

Postby dddddddddd » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:24 am

Anyone else annoyed with the way Keren reacted to Jackson a couple days ago getting upset she went in the pool vs Landon, she was way sweeter trying to explain to Jackson and Landon they just record him on the ground crying and call him dramatic ...

dddddddddd
Amateur

Postby milkmama0306jr » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:40 am

dddddddddd wrote:Anyone else annoyed with the way Keren reacted to Jackson a couple days ago getting upset she went in the pool vs Landon, she was way sweeter trying to explain to Jackson and Landon they just record him on the ground crying and call him dramatic ...

I hate how they film Landon crying, can't that get them demonitize? Since it's showing a child in distress. Personally I don't think children should be put on social media crying or having a tantrum. It seems cruel to me. (Maybe it's just me)

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
milkmama0306jr
Informer

KKAndWho’sKhoa’sFavoriteGirlToday? Part 27

Postby Delrey__ » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:38 am

Watch Khoa stop playing tennis because David mentioned he was embarrassed to say he was un tennis in HS because he thought of it as a girl sport in his latest podcast also, idk how long they’re gonna be gone but watch Landon say his first word, it irritates me when he makes the “mah” or “meh” sound and Khoa just imitated him like wtf are you doing? Besides not teaching your child to speak. In the latest vlog I thought it was funny how Jackson is older than Scar and he had to be put to bed instead of taking him to his mother’s birthday dinner and little Scar was there, kernel and khoa do you see it is possible for babies to be out at night? Hell Jackson aint even a baby anymore, stop treating him like one

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Delrey__
Informer

Postby milkmama0306jr » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:48 am

Delrey__ wrote:Watch Khoa stop playing tennis because David mentioned he was embarrassed to say he was un tennis in HS because he thought of it as a girl sport in his latest podcast also, idk how long they’re gonna be gone but watch Landon say his first word, it irritates me when he makes the “mah” or “meh” sound and Khoa just imitated him like wtf are you doing? Besides not teaching your child to speak. In the latest vlog I thought it was funny how Jackson is older than Scar and he had to be put to bed instead of taking him to his mother’s birthday dinner and little Scar was there, kernel and khoa do you see it is possible for babies to be out at night? Hell Jackson aint even a baby anymore, stop treating him like one

I wonder if Keren also did it so Ba Noi wouldn't see the boys for her birthday get together

milkmama0306jr
Informer

Postby Delrey__ » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:51 am

milkmama0306jr wrote:
Delrey__ wrote:Watch Khoa stop playing tennis because David mentioned he was embarrassed to say he was un tennis in HS because he thought of it as a girl sport in his latest podcast also, idk how long they’re gonna be gone but watch Landon say his first word, it irritates me when he makes the “mah” or “meh” sound and Khoa just imitated him like wtf are you doing? Besides not teaching your child to speak. In the latest vlog I thought it was funny how Jackson is older than Scar and he had to be put to bed instead of taking him to his mother’s birthday dinner and little Scar was there, kernel and khoa do you see it is possible for babies to be out at night? Hell Jackson aint even a baby anymore, stop treating him like one

I wonder if Keren also did it so Ba Noi wouldn't see the boys for her birthday get together

Ba Noi looked annoyed/surprised when they arrived almost as if she had told Khoa to bring the kids and they didn’t

Delrey__
Informer

Postby Chichi » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:54 am

Delrey__ wrote:
milkmama0306jr wrote:

Ba Noi looked annoyed/surprised when they arrived almost as if she had told Khoa to bring the kids and they didn’t

Why arrive late when you know there's a dinner reservation for a special family occasion???? Plus no gift for Ba Noi?

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
Chichi
Informer

Postby milkmama0306jr » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:54 am

Delrey__ wrote:
milkmama0306jr wrote:

I would be annoyed too if I saw Keren and not the kids. Keren does that shit on purpose

milkmama0306jr
Informer

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to KKandBabyJ