• Advertisement
    

KKAndWho’sKhoa’sFavoriteGirlToday? Part 27

Re: KKAndWho’sKhoa’sFavoriteGirlToday? Part 27

Postby panicatthebooty » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:04 pm

Rkp65i wrote:About the csec vs Vbac... please take the time to watch youtuber Raising the Barrs birth vlog. She was a somewhat smaller youtuber who used to daily vlog. She was my favorite! She had two csections and with her third baby she tried like hell for a vbac. Her uterus ruptured and then the baby’s foot ripped through her bladder. His foot laid just perfectly on a certain spot inside that stopped her from bleeding to death. Its a hard vlog to watch, her birth story is even harder to watch. It sealed the deal on me not trying for a vbac.
Wow! How far did she space out her children? The risk of rupture is higher the closer the csections are, and the more you have. I have a friend who had a csection in January '17, and will be trying for a vbac in June.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
panicatthebooty
Amateur
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:31 pm
Has thanked: 486 times
Been thanked: 114 times

Advertisement

Re: KKAndWho’sKhoa’sFavoriteGirlToday? Part 27

Postby butterypopcorn » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:09 pm

ALeto90 wrote:Just watched today’s vlog and that pool area makes me so nervous. They have so much going on then the hose is just always out. Their pool is already incredibly high but I suppose that’s the only way they can keep Jackson entertained. And what time do the kids go to bed? There was enough time after for Khoa to go to the gym then dinner?? They must put them down around 7pm. Edited to add that Jackson was legit standing on the table outside around 7 mins in. Smh


The way they let Jackson play with the hose is such lazy parenting. It's as if water doesn't cost anything. I wonder if it might be related to how they flooded the area around the pool on several occasion. The concrete doesn't seem to have proper drainage, so J and L are just walking and splashing around wasted water.
User avatar
butterypopcorn
Informer
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:16 pm
Has thanked: 132 times
Been thanked: 977 times

Re: KKAndWho’sKhoa’sFavoriteGirlToday? Part 27

Postby butterypopcorn » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:14 pm

Yoyotree wrote:I truly don’t understand why they aren’t revealing the gender. People are going to watch the birth blog, gender reveal or not... Why not just post a gender reveal and a name reveal video? It would be one thing if they truly didn’t know the gender for themselves but we all know they do.

This (lack of) logic confuses me to no end.


They think they're building up anticipation to get more viewers, or have consistent viewership up around the time of the birth.

...If they even had a reason at all. I'm still on the fence: They're either being coy and playful because that's just their immaturity, or they are awful at producing a series that would keep people returning to the channel.
User avatar
butterypopcorn
Informer
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:16 pm
Has thanked: 132 times
Been thanked: 977 times

Re: KKAndWho’sKhoa’sFavoriteGirlToday? Part 27

Postby butterypopcorn » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:20 pm

ckks wrote:@Queentee that scene at the restaurant for Khoa’s mom’s bday was so cringeworthy. I was thinking the same thing about Keren making HIS MOM’S BIRTHDAY about her and her pregnancy. wtf? she’s so much of a narc it’s unreal.


Kernel also ordered the same slice of cake that Ba Noi had. Ba Noi had the cake because it's her birthday and it's got a candle on top. Kornhole had the cake because she can't stand not being the center of attention and is passive-aggressive.
User avatar
butterypopcorn
Informer
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:16 pm
Has thanked: 132 times
Been thanked: 977 times

Re: KKAndWho’sKhoa’sFavoriteGirlToday? Part 27

Postby queentee20 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:44 pm

butterypopcorn wrote:
ckks wrote:@Queentee that scene at the restaurant for Khoa’s mom’s bday was so cringeworthy. I was thinking the same thing about Keren making HIS MOM’S BIRTHDAY about her and her pregnancy. wtf? she’s so much of a narc it’s unreal.


Kernel also ordered the same slice of cake that Ba Noi had. Ba Noi had the cake because it's her birthday and it's got a candle on top. Kornhole had the cake because she can't stand not being the center of attention and is passive-aggressive.

I was going to say this but I didn’t want to sound petty or make people think I was reaching!

Also BTW, Keren thinks she can use ANY water she wants because they have a well. She’s said it several times that they pay like $2 for water because of their well. She doesn’t even think about how it affects the environment.
User avatar
queentee20
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2649
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:56 am
Has thanked: 472 times
Been thanked: 18961 times

Re: KKAndWho’sKhoa’sFavoriteGirlToday? Part 27

Postby celeste1029 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:51 pm

Lately Keren has been saying "whenever" instead of "when" more than usual. I can't tell if she's doing it on purpose or if her grammars really that bad?!? Like "Taylors gonna be watching the kids whenever we leave next week" THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE. I can't
celeste1029
Talker
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:51 pm
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 873 times

Re: KKAndWho’sKhoa’sFavoriteGirlToday? Part 27

Postby KKand3boys » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:33 am

I think they're legitimately just that stupid. Hey Keren and Khoa! Let me teach you something.

Whenever means "any time/every time." It is not the correct word to use when you are talking about an individual one-time event or circumstance. For example, you wouldn't say "Landon will leave home and never call us again WHENEVER he turns 18." No, you would say "Landon will leave home and never call us again WHEN he turns 18." This is because he's only going to turn 18 once, and he's sure as hell only going to leave once because he'll never be back to ever have to leave a second time.
KKand3boys
Amateur
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:56 am
Has thanked: 265 times
Been thanked: 795 times

Re: KKAndWho’sKhoa’sFavoriteGirlToday? Part 27

Postby queentee20 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:37 am

KKand3boys wrote:I think they're legitimately just that stupid. Hey Keren and Khoa! Let me teach you something.

Whenever means "any time/every time." It is not the correct word to use when you are talking about an individual one-time event or circumstance. For example, you wouldn't say "Landon will leave home and never call us again WHENEVER he turns 18." No, you would say "Landon will leave home and never call us again WHEN he turns 18." This is because he's only going to turn 18 once, and he's sure as hell only going to leave once because he'll never be back to ever have to leave a second time.

Lmao. All tea, all shade. Tbh it’s not only Landon! Jackson will resent them for fucking up his teeth and not him helping him with his speech. Like I said earlier, he repeated he loves taytay but wouldn’t repeat I love mommy. And that kid repeats EVERYTHING. He must really not like Keren. Eventually maybe he’ll love her. But I think he spends so much time with TayTay/Nonnie that he sees them as his mothers and Keren as a baby sitter. I think I would too... Keren really doesn’t do much with the boys.
User avatar
queentee20
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2649
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:56 am
Has thanked: 472 times
Been thanked: 18961 times

Re: KKAndWho’sKhoa’sFavoriteGirlToday? Part 27

Postby Scar2016 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:27 am

Rkp65i wrote:I was raised to always be prepared in a car. We live in Northern New England so by prepared I mean always have a hat & gloves in your car in the winter, blankets for the kiddos and a jacket for myself. Jumper cables etc. because shit happens. BUT WOW. Keren didnt even wear shoes while driving yesterday. So if she Lord forbid breaks down on the side of the road she has bare feet. Idk why I find it so shocking actually, she’d probably just call Khoa freaking out lol.

And then she'd blame him for her not wearing shoes and then say sorry ''You're right, you're right. Sorry momma.'' His tally whacker and meatballs must be fermenting in that glass jar on the pantry shelf coz they've been there so long.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 1762
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:06 pm
Has thanked: 1735 times
Been thanked: 8727 times

Re: KKAndWho’sKhoa’sFavoriteGirlToday? Part 27

Postby Lilbambi » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:07 am

heyletschat wrote:How many times are they going to advertise that dang toothbrush?
Genuinely think they only use it when they show it off on the vlog...

They left Jackson in the car and Landon asleep to talk about a toothbrush, he could've been kidnapped what an earth! I'm sure he's capable of unbuckling his car seat by now...

She drove with no shoes on? How is that safe in any way, that doesn't give her grip on the pedal at all, her foot could easily slip off - I don't drive in anything but trainers / converse type shoes.

(Sorry for all the posts, been working all day and just had time to get online - will shut up now!) <3
My driving instructor told me its safer to drive without shoes. Because thick sole shoes can hinder you feeling how hard your pushing.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Lilbambi
Talker
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:48 pm
Has thanked: 242 times
Been thanked: 614 times

Re: KKAndWho’sKhoa’sFavoriteGirlToday? Part 27

Postby Milk_stain » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:05 am

Lilbambi wrote:
heyletschat wrote:How many times are they going to advertise that dang toothbrush?
Genuinely think they only use it when they show it off on the vlog...

They left Jackson in the car and Landon asleep to talk about a toothbrush, he could've been kidnapped what an earth! I'm sure he's capable of unbuckling his car seat by now...

She drove with no shoes on? How is that safe in any way, that doesn't give her grip on the pedal at all, her foot could easily slip off - I don't drive in anything but trainers / converse type shoes.

(Sorry for all the posts, been working all day and just had time to get online - will shut up now!) <3
My driving instructor told me its safer to drive without shoes. Because thick sole shoes can hinder you feeling how hard your pushing.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk


I drive without shoes and it’s doesn’t cause me any problems lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Milk_stain
Amateur
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:43 am
Has thanked: 1096 times
Been thanked: 378 times

Re: KKAndWho’sKhoa’sFavoriteGirlToday? Part 27

Postby Hilly » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:24 am

Any scene with their kids around the pool I get so nervous it is not even funny

I personally know someone who lost their child to a pool accident ... she had pool gates and even gates inside the house to seperate the living room from kitchen/upstairs

It shows even with taking precautions bad things can still happen and seeing them so laid back about safety makes me so pissed

It is not only of their kids fall in the pool but running around the wet area around pool in my opinion is also dangerous I always worry about them falling and hitting their heads
Hilly
Talker
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:17 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 642 times

Re: KKAndWho’sKhoa’sFavoriteGirlToday? Part 27

Postby butterypopcorn » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:38 am

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
The Kernel wrote:
queentee20 wrote:[quote="skxo3"]regarding the body image comments: keren is ALREADY saying how their girl would look like skar, but skinnier. i cannot with her. the baby isnt even out of her womb and shes aready commenting about his/her weight.

100% I got my body image issues because boys I liked would say I was too fat from them to ever consider dating me. Imagine from your own MOTHER?! Keren is vile, and caddy, you saw how she tore Bianca apart to the point that it was visibly obvious Bianca was upset about the shoes. Imagine what she’ll do to her daughter?! And Khoa won’t be ANY help because he is giant pushover with no huevos.
Hell Khoa backed her up when she said their daughter would be skinnier. He said their kid would be a healthier version of her cousin. They're both in need of a child development crash course - there's no such thing as a fat baby.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk


No he didnt. He said scar was a healthy baby. If anything he was implyin l and j arent healthy bc theyre so skinny. Lets not twist words around now.. and there is such a thing as a fat baby. Babies that are morbidly obese are not healthy


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]Morbidly obese babies are an outlier and are not what I was referring to. I was referring to roly poly babies like Skar that are actually perfectly healthy. Kern and Khoa, particularly Kern, have a history of making comments about baby weight that make it seem that they are confusing typical, healthy baby fat for obesity.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
User avatar
butterypopcorn
Informer
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:16 pm
Has thanked: 132 times
Been thanked: 977 times

Re: KKAndWho’sKhoa’sFavoriteGirlToday? Part 27

Postby butterypopcorn » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:45 am

queentee20 wrote:
butterypopcorn wrote:
ckks wrote:@Queentee that scene at the restaurant for Khoa’s mom’s bday was so cringeworthy. I was thinking the same thing about Keren making HIS MOM’S BIRTHDAY about her and her pregnancy. wtf? she’s so much of a narc it’s unreal.


Kernel also ordered the same slice of cake that Ba Noi had. Ba Noi had the cake because it's her birthday and it's got a candle on top. Kornhole had the cake because she can't stand not being the center of attention and is passive-aggressive.

I was going to say this but I didn’t want to sound petty or make people think I was reaching!

Also BTW, Keren thinks she can use ANY water she wants because they have a well. She’s said it several times that they pay like $2 for water because of their well. She doesn’t even think about how it affects the environment.
They are not a family that seems to care about their environmental footprint. Between the water they are always wasting, all their take out food/drink trash they throw out (or simply leave in a palm tree) and the paper plates they use on the daily, the are really wasteful.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
User avatar
butterypopcorn
Informer
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:16 pm
Has thanked: 132 times
Been thanked: 977 times

Re: KKAndWho’sKhoa’sFavoriteGirlToday? Part 27

Postby toomuchsalt » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:41 am

Ba Noi looks AMAZING and glowing for her age, like she could pass for 25. Meanwhile, frumpy ass Keren from the Everglades is wearing some awful outfit stuffing her gross face with more sugar.

I almost gave myself a concussion when Keren said she ordered a brown water table to match the pool area better, then she goes on to make more excuses about it being dirty and what not to justify it.

These people definitely don't care about the environment at all. Kerens carbon footprint alone is probably as big as an entire 3rd world country's.

Please let this baby be a boy. No girl deserves to be raised by this materialistic body disordered piece of shit.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
toomuchsalt
Talker
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:09 am
Has thanked: 1378 times
Been thanked: 1301 times

Re: KKAndWho’sKhoa’sFavoriteGirlToday? Part 27

Postby Chromiumpizza » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:46 am

"She's going to vlog the kids WHENEVER we are gone".... Kern, it's when. It's WHEN because you know WHEN you will be gone. WHENEVER makes it sound like you don't know when you will be gone. It's freaking mind melting everytime.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Chromiumpizza
Talker
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:19 am
Has thanked: 251 times
Been thanked: 812 times

Re: KKAndWho’sKhoa’sFavoriteGirlToday? Part 27

Postby Faat18 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:18 am

I have no words for this...[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180421/75f7fb7b5bc89f270cc9218976c972f5.jpg[/img]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
Faat18
Informer
 
Posts: 266
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:19 pm
Has thanked: 1754 times
Been thanked: 1943 times

Re: KKAndWho’sKhoa’sFavoriteGirlToday? Part 27

Postby toomuchsalt » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:43 am

Landon got so upset when she jumped in. I wonder what happened to make him so scared of the pool.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
toomuchsalt
Talker
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:09 am
Has thanked: 1378 times
Been thanked: 1301 times

Re: KKAndWho’sKhoa’sFavoriteGirlToday? Part 27

Postby BananasBananas » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:54 am

The Kernel wrote:
They are not a family that seems to care about their environmental footprint. Between the water they are always wasting, all their take out food/drink trash they throw out (or simply leave in a palm tree) and the paper plates they use on the daily, the are really wasteful.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk[/quote]

(Sorry in advance if I messed up the quote)
Kerens worst offense is the cheap clothes she buys and then “purges” months later. She was on Bianca’s case for buying a reasonably priced pair of sneakers because she only spends money on cheap shit made in sweat shops. She doesn’t understand paying for quality. Most of the clothes she buys are made of shitty synthetics that end up in a landfill/ in the ocean because Kernel can’t be bothered to pay for sustainable/ ethical clothing. Sorry I feel like a broken recor complaining about this. I just wish a few influencers would stand up for something important, when instead they go and glamorize being wasteful.
BananasBananas
Talker
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:10 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1208 times

Re: KKAndWho’sKhoa’sFavoriteGirlToday? Part 27

Postby Coco_ » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:49 am

Saywahhh wrote:Okay, I’m watching her new pregnancy update and OMG! She’s talking 100 mph and all over the place. Definitely the most annoying video of her ever!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
it’s all that coffee


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Coco_
Informer
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:58 pm
Has thanked: 3633 times
Been thanked: 1888 times

Re: KKAndWho’sKhoa’sFavoriteGirlToday? Part 27

Postby Newmomma » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:15 am

So acacia’s getting married today. I cant wait to see how bad keren will dress up.
Newmomma
Gossiper
 
Posts: 599
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:35 am
Has thanked: 677 times
Been thanked: 3348 times

Re: KKAndWho’sKhoa’sFavoriteGirlToday? Part 27

Postby ckks » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:16 am

toomuchsalt wrote:Landon got so upset when she jumped in. I wonder what happened to make him so scared of the pool.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk


She also screamed when she jumped in. They traumatize them all the time with their dramatics.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
ckks
Gossiper
 
Posts: 982
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:02 pm
Has thanked: 1756 times
Been thanked: 6964 times

Re: KKAndWho’sKhoa’sFavoriteGirlToday? Part 27

Postby Dreamcatchme » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:19 am

The Kernel wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
skxo3 wrote:regarding the body image comments: keren is ALREADY saying how their girl would look like skar, but skinnier. i cannot with her. the baby isnt even out of her womb and shes aready commenting about his/her weight.

100% I got my body image issues because boys I liked would say I was too fat from them to ever consider dating me. Imagine from your own MOTHER?! Keren is vile, and caddy, you saw how she tore Bianca apart to the point that it was visibly obvious Bianca was upset about the shoes. Imagine what she’ll do to her daughter?! And Khoa won’t be ANY help because he is giant pushover with no huevos.
Hell Khoa backed her up when she said their daughter would be skinnier. He said their kid would be a healthier version of her cousin. They're both in need of a child development crash course - there's no such thing as a fat baby.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
I didn't hear him say that as them being healthier than his niece I thought he meant she is a healthy baby, didn't seem negative

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Dreamcatchme
Talker
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:48 am
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 668 times

Re: KKAndWho’sKhoa’sFavoriteGirlToday? Part 27

Postby Chichi » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:30 am

I felt they were more active than usual with the kids in the latest vlog, plus edited things to make it appear as though Jackson was saying more things on his own while in their company, to diminish too many comparisons over the next few days as Taylor engages positively with the kids... and for sure there will be a huge difference as we've seen before, and also recently when Jackson was with Bianca.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
Chichi
Informer
 
Posts: 311
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:31 pm
Has thanked: 1183 times
Been thanked: 2418 times

Re: KKAndWho’sKhoa’sFavoriteGirlToday? Part 27

Postby Rkp65i » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:35 am

panicatthebooty wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:About the csec vs Vbac... please take the time to watch youtuber Raising the Barrs birth vlog. She was a somewhat smaller youtuber who used to daily vlog. She was my favorite! She had two csections and with her third baby she tried like hell for a vbac. Her uterus ruptured and then the baby’s foot ripped through her bladder. His foot laid just perfectly on a certain spot inside that stopped her from bleeding to death. Its a hard vlog to watch, her birth story is even harder to watch. It sealed the deal on me not trying for a vbac.
Wow! How far did she space out her children? The risk of rupture is higher the closer the csections are, and the more you have. I have a friend who had a csection in January '17, and will be trying for a vbac in June.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk


Her first son was born in 2012, her daughter born in 2013 and then her last baby (that ruptured her uterus) was a 2016 baby. So 3 years in between.
Rkp65i
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:29 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 4113 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to KKandBabyJ

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Hermes88, queentee20

  • Advertisement