heyletschat
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKLiarLiarSexOnFire part 28

Unread post by heyletschat »

heyletschat wrote:
AuraBor wrote:Keggle’s eye wrinkles vs. a broom. Any difference? I don’t think sooo
Hate to be that person but I don't like these kinds of posts - purely because I have very similar skin, as in very very pale skin like Keren (I'm a red head), and I naturally have quite a lot of wrinkles round my eyes which I am very self conscious off as I am only 21.

Sorry, didn't want to make it personal but I don't like seeing posts like these as it could just be down to genetics that she has them...

(I know you aren't doing it to be horrible or personal too btw x)
Sorry - it wouldn't let me edit?
Just want to say I think it is genetics, I live in the UK (so limited sun), but when I do go out in it I wear Factor 50, also don't wear make up either (as saw a post saying it could be down to these reasons). Unfortunately some of us are unlucky...
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

Did anyone see the way Brampty was dressed? She looked really nice with a somewhat similar dress like Krampus (keren) Besides her pregnant belly I think keren thought she looked that good but she can’t pull nothing off, she has the worst style ever!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wolflily23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wolflily23 »

heyletschat wrote:
AuraBor wrote:Keggle’s eye wrinkles vs. a broom. Any difference? I don’t think sooo
Hate to be that person but I don't like these kinds of posts - purely because I have very similar skin, as in very very pale skin like Keren (I'm a red head), and I naturally have quite a lot of wrinkles round my eyes which I am very self conscious off as I am only 21.

Sorry, didn't want to make it personal but I don't like seeing posts like these as it could just be down to genetics that she has them...
Oh for sure! I dont think wrinkles around the eyes are that big of a deal..could be from anything really. From genetics to squinting too often in the sun. Even from laughing a lot! HOWEVER, the rest of her face is what gets me. Ending up with a face like kerens is one of my fears. Bloated, blotchy, just really terrible looking in general which, in my opinion, is definitely not genetics. We know this because not even two years ago she looked great. Nice skin, nice hair, dressed a little better. We see everyday how she's been abusing her body and just not taking care of it at all! I don't know why looking at past pictures doesn't motivate her to start taking care of herself again. Girl is lookin rough.
heyletschat
Talker
Talker

wolflily23 wrote:
heyletschat wrote:

Oh for sure! I dont think wrinkles around the eyes are that big of a deal..could be from anything really. From genetics to squinting too often in the sun. Even from laughing a lot! HOWEVER, the rest of her face is what gets me. Ending up with a face like kerens is one of my fears. Bloated, blotchy, just really terrible looking in general which, in my opinion, is definitely not genetics. We know this because not even two years ago she looked great. Nice skin, nice hair, dressed a little better. We see everyday how she's been abusing her body and just not taking care of it at all! I don't know why looking at past pictures doesn't motivate her to start taking care of herself again. Girl is lookin rough.

Yeah I laugh 90% of the time haha, no I see your point completely, there's something going wrong with her skin care routine but the eye wrinkles aren't to blame for not taking off make up etc - that would affect her skin and is probably why she is getting bloatchy / red skin, I never wear make up because my skin is so so sensitive it just brings me out in rashes (ew I know haha)
Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Stop-KK-Now »

Coco_ wrote:in okbabys newest vlog keren says that she can have 3 kids because she has a lot of family where she is (basically so they can take care of the kids for her) which is no surprise because they do that already but i just never heard keren actually say it lol
They said it as if other people just help them out occasionally and that’s how they make it work, when we all know that Taylor and Nonnie are raising those kids. That pissed me off.

Also the clip with Jackson and the chick-fil-a, his ribs were basically sticking out of his body! Feed that boy some proper food!!
AuraBor
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuraBor »

heyletschat wrote:

I am so sorry! You obviously know me well haha I don’t do it for the other people. I would EMBRACE your wrinkles If I saw you, I don’t hate them and everyone will get them at some point in their life, but when it comes to this nasty witch Kernel, I hate everything about her even the flaws we both have, because she has money and time, that facebrush company sponsors her, she could be so much better but she isn’t.
I mean look at how we butcher her name only LOL but if any of the members here are called Keren we would love them.

It’s just the person and their personality ;)

I hope you understand me <3
heyletschat
Talker
Talker

AuraBor wrote:
heyletschat wrote:

I am so sorry! You obviously know me well haha I don’t do it for the other people. I would EMBRACE your wrinkles If I saw you, I don’t hate them and everyone will get them at some point in their life, but when it comes to this nasty witch Kernel, I hate everything about her even the flaws we both have, because she has money and time, that facebrush company sponsors her, she could be so much better but she isn’t.
I mean look at how we butcher her name only LOL but if any of the members here are called Keren we would love them.

It’s just the person and their personality ;)

I hope you understand me <3

Of course I understand lovely, don't worry!

Hahaha it's pretty obvious we are all here for one reason after all, I hope I didn't upset you by mentioning it :love2: xxx
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

Coco_ wrote:ok so remember when wyatt lived with them and then they made him leave before he found a place to live because keren wanted the guest room for like 2 nights for her sister YET now nonnie is staying in there but they have plenty of room for tons of youtubers to sleep over lol WOW poor wyatt
To be fair, if I was Keren I'd be so over Wyatt being there anyways. From what we saw of him on their channel he was a slob who didn't clean his room and when he was in the vlog it was like having interactions with a sloth. It's funny now that he moved out you sure as hell don't see him hanging out with Khoa no more.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
AuraBor
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuraBor »

I mean look at this woman... 52, but looks so beautiful and healthy. Her wrinkles look gorgeous on her. There is no comparison with Kerple really, she aged a lot in two years due to eating like crap and not taking care of anything on her. Even the chicken on the farms eat better than this “chopped liver” called Kerple
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by milkmama0306jr »

Off topic but on topic:

I could actually stand Keren in Okbaby's vlog, she admits that she wouldn't have been able to handle her kids without hee family's help. Not saying I like her, probably won't ever happen lol, she's not someone I would hang out with. She was mellow in Kyra's vlog. She made fun of Khoa trying to steal Kyra around 14:45 and that Khoa was asking if they could edit together lololol.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

As much as I dislike Keren, I really think most of her wrinkles just come down to genetics. I sleep in my make up every single night and wash it off in the morning in the shower. I do put on moisturizer before bed because it can get dry. My skin is always clear and really pretty, no wrinkles. I didn't do anything to deserve it, and for how I treat it it should look like Kernel's. It's just genetics.

Just like how she eats like crap and is skinny. I can't do that. I get fat.
wolflily23
Informer
Informer

Classie wrote:As much as I dislike Keren, I really think most of her wrinkles just come down to genetics. I sleep in my make up every single night and wash it off in the morning in the shower. I do put on moisturizer before bed because it can get dry. My skin is always clear and really pretty, no wrinkles. I didn't do anything to deserve it, and for how I treat it it should look like Kernel's. It's just genetics.

You put moisturizer over your makeup before bed?
No hate, just curious.
wolflily23
Informer
Informer

Theory: we all know Keren reads here and goes on rants about this site so I'm pretty sure Khoa would be hearing her talk about it so much. We even witnessed the two of them joking around and mocking what some people say about them on here.
Does anyone think Khoa decided to read this site one day and started realizing most of the things said about Keren are actually true and now he sees her in this light? Kind of seems like ever since her rant video we've all noticed Khoa seems so unhappy around her, not sleeping with her, etc.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

KLothbrock wrote:
Coco_ wrote:ok so remember when wyatt lived with them and then they made him leave before he found a place to live because keren wanted the guest room for like 2 nights for her sister YET now nonnie is staying in there but they have plenty of room for tons of youtubers to sleep over lol WOW poor wyatt
To be fair, if I was Keren I'd be so over Wyatt being there anyways. From what we saw of him on their channel he was a slob who didn't clean his room and when he was in the vlog it was like having interactions with a sloth. It's funny now that he moved out you sure as hell don't see him hanging out with Khoa no more.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
Him and Khoa go to the gym regularly together. He wasnt a slob lol. He paid them to stay there Khoa said in a younow awhile ago. Keren didn't care that his apartment wasnt ready she just wanted to make a Pinterest room.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk
butterypopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by butterypopcorn »

wolflily23 wrote:Theory: we all know Keren reads here and goes on rants about this site so I'm pretty sure Khoa would be hearing her talk about it so much. We even witnessed the two of them joking around and mocking what some people say about them on here.
Does anyone think Khoa decided to read this site one day and started realizing most of the things said about Keren are actually true and now he sees her in this light? Kind of seems like ever since her rant video we've all noticed Khoa seems so unhappy around her, not sleeping with her, etc.
My theory is similar, in that he's been reading this forum, and is mad that I've been taking his man cards away and calling him out on not embracing his culture.

I like yours better, because this would suggest that he'll have a come-to-Jesus moment and take action. Either by putting his foot down to work out the marriage not marriage, or a more drastic decision to get away from this train wreck.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

Honestly all Keren needs to do is pay attention to her kids, cook those babies a good hearty breakfast and dinner (lunch can be simple Mac and cheese, cheese and crackers etc) and stop acting like she is better than everyone and the whole channel would change. If they stopped taking sly digs at each other and actually communicated they would be surprised lol

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk
Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

wolflily23 wrote:
Classie wrote:As much as I dislike Keren, I really think most of her wrinkles just come down to genetics. I sleep in my make up every single night and wash it off in the morning in the shower. I do put on moisturizer before bed because it can get dry. My skin is always clear and really pretty, no wrinkles. I didn't do anything to deserve it, and for how I treat it it should look like Kernel's. It's just genetics.

You put moisturizer over your makeup before bed?
No hate, just curious.
Yes LOL like i said I don't deserve nice skin for how I treat it. My face make up is just mineral powder make up though so in my mind the moisturizer sinks down in there still.
MoonFace
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MoonFace »

Title suggestions?!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
butterypopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by butterypopcorn »

queentee20 wrote:Idk about her wrinkles but people were talking about Keren’s skin being bumpy and red. I think that is from not removing makeup, not washing her face or moisturizing in combination with her diet like spillingthetea said.

Side note: but when I tried proactive, I guess I had an allergic reaction to it and my skin turned red and blotchy and I got wrinkles! But after the reaction went away, the wrinkles went away too. I think Keren could help her skin a bit if she would see a dermatologist. She could just be lacking something in her routine or not doing something right. Maybe that brush is giving her more issues than helping her.
She loves to run her fingers across the bristles. According to the wife, that's not a sanitary thing to do.
heyletschat
Talker
Talker

MoonFace wrote:Title suggestions?!Image

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
KKandGoldenBoyBabyJ

KKYourMan'sAstray

Return to “KKandBabyJ”