Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKFixYourPoolItsMay part 29

Unread post by AuraBor »

calimama20 wrote:Soooo her hair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:D :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

Also guys. I’m FLOORED.... both boys had shoes and socks while outside. Wow

calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

Also guys. I’m FLOORED.... both boys had shoes and socks while outside. Wow

MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

Please for the love of god do not swing your children by their arms. Especially your poor malnourished fragile children.
Littlechatter11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Littlechatter11 »

They’ve done an ad for travelling in Florida yet they don’t go anywhere. Their vlogs would be way more interesting if they actually went to Wekiva Springs ect
Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

Oh Lord, please no. What have we done to deserve the return of Kernel’s eyelashes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tippytip7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tippytip7 »

calimama20 wrote:Soooo her hair.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 14997a.jpg[/img]

I actually laughed when Khoa didn’t edit the clip where she started talking, realized how bad her hair looked fixed it and started over. Khoa we see you throwing shade at Keren...

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

Surprise! Keren bought MORE American eagle jeans that she can’t button
It was stupid in the beginning when she started buying clothes that don’t/won’t fit soon, now it’s fucking ridiculous.

infamous
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by infamous »

KKTargetEveryday

KKUnoriginalInEveryway
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

They’re out of the house.. with BOTH boys.. both are fully dressed and have shoes on.. am I watching the right vlog? Khoa should go Mother’s Day shopping for Taylor since she’s more of a mom to those boys then Keren! She definitely has a shopping addiction I feel like everything she bought she said “i bought this, idk why” and doesn’t even know if they’ll fit. Personally I think she looked a lot better today wearing the maternity clothes that are meant to fit her bump.
proud_latina17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by proud_latina17 »

KKandPrinceJ

Tallipia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tallipia »

So annoying how she constantly pulls hair over her face. Like she want to hide how wide her face is...
Also she said how talking about Florida made her wanna get out any enjoy or sth like that and they went to the mall... Seriously?! And again she bought so many pants that won't fit her. I really wonder what she does with all the clothes she buys
Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Delrey__ »

Their whoole AD for Florida was so fake lmao they have been to the places they mentioned like once and kept saying “we love going there” the only place they really have been to is volcano bay and that restaurant. FAKE
-Keren has spider legs on her eyes again. Grrrreat. Edit: they don’t look as bad but still lol
-“keren is so extra” - khoa
Lmao you really consider getting her eyelashes done extra? No wonder she thinks she’s badass for the zero things she does as a mom.
- Andy is so dreamyyy lol
- they really try to make Jackson look like he can talk but you can clearly see the jump cut lol
- I cringe everytime khoa says “this lightning tho”
- okaaay wtf Moolan showed up to show them their car and Khoa literally asked Kelvin “Can I go out there!?” Pooooor boy.
- WHEN IS KELVIN GONNA BUY MATERNITY CLOTHES!?!! She even says after all of them “i don’t know if they’ll fit, we’ll see”
- Kelvin then says “all the maternity clothes were ugly” and khoa says “yeah they look like blankets!” Uuuuuhhh kelvin you wear potato sacks as clothes what’s the difference? And I’ve seen some cute maternity clothes at target which is where she bought most stuff. I just don’t get it.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
proud_latina17
Talker
Talker

KkWhosNayNay

KkAndFakeLoveForNayNay

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohanapanda »

Damn . I hate how fake kk is when it comes to their actual close friends and family.

Khoalitykreeper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Khoalitykreeper »

Delrey__ wrote:Their whoole AD for Florida was so fake lmao they have been to the places they mentioned like once and kept saying “we love going there” the only place they really have been to is volcano bay and that restaurant. FAKE
-Keren has spider legs on her eyes again. Grrrreat. Edit: they don’t look as bad but still lol
-“keren is so extra” - khoa
Lmao you really consider getting her eyelashes done extra? No wonder she thinks she’s badass for the zero things she does as a mom.
- Andy is so dreamyyy lol
- they really try to make Jackson look like he can talk but you can clearly see the jump cut lol
- I cringe everytime khoa says “this lightning tho”
- okaaay wtf Moolan showed up to show them their car and Khoa literally asked Kelvin “Can I go out there!?” Pooooor boy.
- WHEN IS KELVIN GONNA BUY MATERNITY CLOTHES!?!! She even says after all of them “i don’t know if they’ll fit, we’ll see”
- Kelvin then says “all the maternity clothes were ugly” and khoa says “yeah they look like blankets!” Uuuuuhhh kelvin you wear potato sacks as clothes what’s the difference? And I’ve seen some cute maternity clothes at target which is where she bought most stuff. I just don’t get it.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Wasn’t she sponsored by pinkblush maternity during Landon’s pregnancy? They have cute over priced (in my opinion) clothes so that right up kerens ally? Yet she doesn’t want to buy maternity clothes the clothes she buys now she could have bought from pinkblush for probably the same over priced. I wonder if the clothes don’t fit if she will return them.

proud_latina17
Talker
Talker

ohanapanda wrote:Damn . I hate how fake kk is when it comes to their actual close friends and family.

Same! I watched Kyra’s video on her personal channel and you can def. tell they stopped talking for a while. I think Kyra feels left out specially when Corrina started coming around. I would be too though cause Keren calls every girl her BFF(well the ones she can benefit from) she’s beyond fake. I feel like EVERY single one of Keren’s friends know how fake she is.

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

proud_latina17 wrote:
ohanapanda wrote:Damn . I hate how fake kk is when it comes to their actual close friends and family.

Same! I watched Kyra’s video on her personal channel and you can def. tell they stopped talking for a while. I think Kyra feels left out specially when Corrina started coming around. I would be too though cause Keren calls every girl her BFF(well the ones she can benefit from) she’s beyond fake. I feel like EVERY single one of Keren’s friends know how fake she is.

And I was kinda upset too when they chose playlist live over khang daughter birthday ? Have you ever noticed how cici barely interacts with khoa and Keren ?

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

proud_latina17 wrote:

And I was kinda upset too when they chose playlist live over khang daughter birthday ? Have you ever noticed how cici barely interacts with khoa and Keren ?

Return to “KKandBabyJ”