KKFixYourPoolItsMay | KKandBabyJ | Part 29

infamous
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKFixYourPoolItsMay part 29

Unread post by infamous »

queentee20 wrote:Not trying to be funny or mean but this seriously looks like a poster for child abuse/neglect. The mess in the background and he’s eating food off of the FLOOR. Like wtf clean it up don’t take pics of your child eating off the floor. They must really not give a fuck.
Ewww. Not just the floor...looks like the garage floor at that
woodenshoes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by woodenshoes »

queentee20 wrote:
infamous wrote:
queentee20 wrote:Not trying to be funny or mean but this seriously looks like a poster for child abuse/neglect. The mess in the background and he’s eating food off of the FLOOR. Like wtf clean it up don’t take pics of your child eating off the floor. They must really not give a fuck.
Ewww. Not just the floor...looks like the garage floor at that
Yeah it’s the garage, where they’ve parked their cars recently. And I don’t think it’s been swept or mopped. Imagine all the oils and toxins Landon is putting into his body... I can’t
Isnt that jackson?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ALE-L21 met Tapatalk
heyletschat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyletschat »

[/quote]Ewww. Not just the floor...looks like the garage floor at that[/quote]
Yeah it’s the garage, where they’ve parked their cars recently. And I don’t think it’s been swept or mopped. Imagine all the oils and toxins Landon is putting into his body... I can’t[/quote]Isnt that jackson?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ALE-L21 met Tapatalk[/quote]

I thought it was Jackson but not sure now haha
tippytip7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tippytip7 »

heyletschat wrote:
Ewww. Not just the floor...looks like the garage floor at that[/quote]
Yeah it’s the garage, where they’ve parked their cars recently. And I don’t think it’s been swept or mopped. Imagine all the oils and toxins Landon is putting into his body... I can’t[/quote]Isnt that jackson?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ALE-L21 met Tapatalk[/quote]

I thought it was Jackson but not sure now haha[/quote]

I think it’s Landon, they would never let the golden boy eat like a peasant only L

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
celeste1029
Talker
Talker

Unread post by celeste1029 »

queentee20 wrote:
proud_latina17 wrote:Working or helping at the restaurant was the least Keren could do since she was living in Khoa’s moms house. Which she was probably kicked out cause she was/is lazy. I’m sure she wasn’t kicked out cause she’s such a hard working person.

The story is Keren got kicked out because I think Khoa was blocking his mom in and she needed to leave so she needed khoa’s keys to move the car but he wasn’t home. Keren says she didn’t know where the keys were so she locked herself in the room because she was tired and wanted to sleep. Instead of letting khoa’s mom know she didn’t have the keys or saying “don’t believe me? Come look for the keys yourself.” She called Khoa to tell his mom to go away lol. The problem could’ve easily been solved but Keren wanted to stay in bed to sleep.
I hate how for Keren nothing can be her fault. It's absolutely ridiculous that she couldn't open the door for Khoa's mom when Keren was literally living at their house, yet she blames Khoa's mom for being mad and kicking her out. Umm no Keren, she kicked you out because she had a disrespectful brat living in her home for free.
tippytip7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tippytip7 »

VLOG THOUGHTS:
How dare they let khoas sister have the spotlight of getting a new car...

Kraken: Landon’s devouring food
Me: yeah because he’s probably fucking starving, noni is the only one who feeds him....

Also, why can’t kraken make rice.... khoas the only one who knows how to make rice ???

Yup just letting jackson climb out the sunroof, lol bye!!

milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by milkmama0306jr »

celeste1029 wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
proud_latina17 wrote:Working or helping at the restaurant was the least Keren could do since she was living in Khoa’s moms house. Which she was probably kicked out cause she was/is lazy. I’m sure she wasn’t kicked out cause she’s such a hard working person.

The story is Keren got kicked out because I think Khoa was blocking his mom in and she needed to leave so she needed khoa’s keys to move the car but he wasn’t home. Keren says she didn’t know where the keys were so she locked herself in the room because she was tired and wanted to sleep. Instead of letting khoa’s mom know she didn’t have the keys or saying “don’t believe me? Come look for the keys yourself.” She called Khoa to tell his mom to go away lol. The problem could’ve easily been solved but Keren wanted to stay in bed to sleep.
I hate how for Keren nothing can be her fault. It's absolutely ridiculous that she couldn't open the door for Khoa's mom when Keren was literally living at their house, yet she blames Khoa's mom for being mad and kicking her out. Umm no Keren, she kicked you out because she had a disrespectful brat living in her home for free.
God, I hope my son doesn't end up with a brat like her. Imagine you raise your baby boy, break your back for him and he brings home keren

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

Theory: I think Landon kisses her belly not because there's a baby in there, he's too young to understand the concept but because it makes her happy. My son is 8 months and he knows how to get a smile on my face. They pay attention to our reactions and every move. He notices when he does it, he gets attention from her. Even though she doesn't favor him, he loves his mom. I see Jackson being more to himself, not having a favorite parent but Landon will be all over Keren. She's a shitty momma, but that's his first love. It breaks my heart because she doesn't reciprocate his feelings.

Did anyone get annoyed how Keren gave Jackson, Landon's food?

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Something is definitely up.. Khoa hasn’t liked Corinna’s new post
Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:Something is definitely up.. Khoa hasn’t liked Corinna’s new post Image
haha I thought it was weird that after the Corina pool incident with the comments going wild that he still openly obsessed over her daily. It seemed like they hadn’t even had a convo about it, maybe she finally put her foot down.

Badassmom_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Badassmom_ »

Know: “Where’s your license kid?”
*OBVIOUS CUT*
Golden Boy: “I don’t have one”

Really KK, who do you think you’re fooling? If you have to fabricate conversations with your parroting 2 year old, it’s obvious he needs intervention.

ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Islandbaby14 wrote:
ReadingMamaDrama wrote:Something is definitely up.. Khoa hasn’t liked Corinna’s new post Image
haha I thought it was weird that after the Corina pool incident with the comments going wild that he still openly obsessed over her daily. It seemed like they hadn’t even had a convo about it, maybe she finally put her foot down.

Wait, what happened with Corinna? Haven't been watching, sorry if it's already been discussed.
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

ecf997 wrote:
Islandbaby14 wrote:

Wait, what happened with Corinna? Haven't been watching, sorry if it's already been discussed.
Khoas just obsessed.. up all night playing video games with her not sleeping in the bed, liking all her pics, throwing her in the pool on one of their videos. But all of a sudden he’s stopped the twitch streaming with her, and they haven’t mentioned her. Probably because people were saying Keren is blind so she probably said something finally.
Jhollar20
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jhollar20 »

The video on Instagram is gone now. It’s scary how you can’t tell if that is Jackson or Landon on size alone. They was he is sitting makes you think Landon but the face looks like Jackson!

Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

Personally kraken and khoasimoto are to dumb...kraken cares about herself and not even think about him till a new baby is wanted, and he is to dumb to realize how the world views him.
I would like to think logically that their following who loves them even the 12 year olds know a man needs to pay attention to the pregnant wife. I imagine the naked photo of Corinna caused a bit more of a stir with the kk cult wanting kraken to be on the throne. And I think Corinna put a stop to this mess because she wants the sexy persona...not the home wrecking whore. Just my guess though...
milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

Jhollar20 wrote:The video on Instagram is gone now. It’s scary how you can’t tell if that is Jackson or Landon on size alone. They was he is sitting makes you think Landon but the face looks like Jackson!

What was the video of??

Jhollar20
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jhollar20 »

milkmama0306jr wrote:
Jhollar20 wrote:The video on Instagram is gone now. It’s scary how you can’t tell if that is Jackson or Landon on size alone. They was he is sitting makes you think Landon but the face looks like Jackson!

What was the video of??

Jackson or Landon eating puffs off the garage floor.

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Jhollar20 wrote:
milkmama0306jr wrote:

What was the video of??

It’s still up on Khoas story.
bookwrm97
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bookwrm97 »

It really bothers me that Keren took food off Landon's plate to give to Jackson when he had a full plate in front of him. Landon obviously wanted that piece of hash brown and of course she didn't grab him another. SMH

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:
Jhollar20 wrote:
milkmama0306jr wrote:What was the video of??

It’s still up on Khoas story.
Looks like Jackson but then also like Landon. That is scary...

Return to “KKandBabyJ”