• Advertisement
    

KKFixYourPoolItsMay part 29

Re: KKFixYourPoolItsMay part 29

Postby Mads07 » Fri May 11, 2018 7:46 pm

My first thought (probably bc I’m almost 18 with no license bc I’m too afraid to even get in the drivers seat) was how unsafe it was to have his sister drive the kids around! I’m not saying she’s a bad driver at all, but I would want someone with atleast a few years driving experience to drive my children around. Actually, I think legally (atleast in Arizona) you have to be 18 to drive with young passengers that are not your own children. (I think I remember reading that in my drivers ed book but thats probably not a very well regulated law)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mads07
Talker
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:39 am
Has thanked: 6170 times
Been thanked: 1438 times

Advertisement

Re: KKFixYourPoolItsMay part 29

Postby ohanapanda » Fri May 11, 2018 7:46 pm

Also I know khoa is a shitty parent but you know Keren is so self centered and manipulative and just so disgusting . Khoa is that type of guy that is a push over and people like Keren are the type of people who are attracted to that. I know at least khoa tries to be a loving parent even though he acts like a friend more than a parent


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
ohanapanda
Gossiper
 
Posts: 597
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:38 pm
Has thanked: 313 times
Been thanked: 2300 times

Re: KKFixYourPoolItsMay part 29

Postby ohanapanda » Fri May 11, 2018 7:47 pm

Mads07 wrote:My first thought (probably bc I’m almost 18 with no license bc I’m too afraid to even get in the drivers seat) was how unsafe it was to have his sister drive the kids around! I’m not saying she’s a bad driver at all, but I would want someone with atleast a few years driving experience to drive my children around. Actually, I think legally (atleast in Arizona) you have to be 18 to drive with young passengers that are not your own children. (I think I remember reading that in my drivers ed book but thats probably not a very well regulated law)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I deff agree . My mom didn’t even allow me to drive my brothers anywhere till I got a few years of driving on me and driving with my dad for a year .


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
ohanapanda
Gossiper
 
Posts: 597
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:38 pm
Has thanked: 313 times
Been thanked: 2300 times

Re: KKFixYourPoolItsMay part 29

Postby Mads07 » Fri May 11, 2018 7:51 pm

I realllyyy enjoy Khoa’s family from what we get to see of them in the vlog. They’re honestly a family I’d like to be friends with! I hope none of them get sucked in to watching the kids 24/7 because Keren is too busy turning into Roz the Slug from Monsters Inc to bother with her own children.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mads07
Talker
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:39 am
Has thanked: 6170 times
Been thanked: 1438 times

Re: KKFixYourPoolItsMay part 29

Postby Mads07 » Fri May 11, 2018 7:52 pm

KerenImage


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mads07
Talker
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:39 am
Has thanked: 6170 times
Been thanked: 1438 times

Re: KKFixYourPoolItsMay part 29

Postby proud_latina17 » Fri May 11, 2018 7:54 pm

milkmama0306jr wrote:
proud_latina17 wrote:
milkmama0306jr wrote:[quote="proud_latina17"][quote="milkmama0306jr"][quote="proud_latina17"][quote="queentee20"][quote="ohanapanda"]I honestly believed Keren trapped him with another baby when he was still mourning the first one .


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think so too. Like sure he probably agreed but because he was so upset over losing the first one and just wanted to heal the pain with a baby. I don’t think they gave it enough time at all and it’s shown through their shitty parenting. Keren was NOT ready for kids.


And she’ll never be cause she has other people caring for her kids 24/7


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She even wanted Khoa's sister to start taking them referring when she was joking by putting carseats in the back. If that was my brother's fiance, I would tell her to shove her words up her ass and raise her own kids since he is home all day. Especially because that girl is young, needs to focus on school rather than being Keren's nanny

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk[/quote]

That girl knows more about responsibilities at her young age than Keren will ever know in a life time. She worked like actually worked for her car.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]Yes she does, but I mean Keren was wrong to even joke about that. Her car is for her to go to school, hang with her friends and have fun, not be a nanny. Keren says the wrong thing at wrong time

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk[/quote]

She’s selfish that’s why. I don’t think Keren gets the point just cause she wants to pop kids every year doesn’t mean everyone else wants to be caring for her kids. Specially the people around her that don’t have kids yet.

What kills me the most is she’s so loveless (unless is J) towards everyone around her. Her mom, her friends, her sisters, Khoas family the list can keep going.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]Exactly! Like girl people aren't going to drop everything for you. You had time to make the babies, you most definitely have the time to take care of them. She has had 1 or 2 miscarriages right? Most moms are blessed when they have a rainbow baby, they are all about their kids because they know what it is to lose a child and want to indulge every moment. Her, she pops them out for attention. Jackson is her favorite because he is the rainbow baby. Poor sweet Landon was suppose to be a girl. 3rd baby is to hit 1M. She is a bitch. I know people get sensitive when people use profanity but she is a selfish bitch who doesn't deserve her kids especially Landon. I would adopt him in seconds. I have to go kiss my son now lol (He's sleeping maybe I should wake him)

& yes I have noticed that, she is just so self centered and evil. I never call anyone evil but idk she sorta is. Just plain rude and nasty. She is heartless and cold

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk[/quote]

Tell me about it I’ve been trying to have a baby for over 5 yrs now and nothing. I was blessed with a son and he’s my world he’s about to be 12 yrs old so I started trying to have another baby but I guess is not the right time. Yet this girl lays down and there goes a baby. Her pregnancies are basically business transactions. Ughhhh


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
proud_latina17
Talker
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:36 pm
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 532 times

Re: KKFixYourPoolItsMay part 29

Postby milkmama0306jr » Fri May 11, 2018 7:55 pm

proud_latina17 wrote:
milkmama0306jr wrote:
proud_latina17 wrote:[quote="milkmama0306jr"][quote="proud_latina17"][quote="milkmama0306jr"][quote="proud_latina17"][quote="queentee20"][quote="ohanapanda"]I honestly believed Keren trapped him with another baby when he was still mourning the first one .


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think so too. Like sure he probably agreed but because he was so upset over losing the first one and just wanted to heal the pain with a baby. I don’t think they gave it enough time at all and it’s shown through their shitty parenting. Keren was NOT ready for kids.


And she’ll never be cause she has other people caring for her kids 24/7


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She even wanted Khoa's sister to start taking them referring when she was joking by putting carseats in the back. If that was my brother's fiance, I would tell her to shove her words up her ass and raise her own kids since he is home all day. Especially because that girl is young, needs to focus on school rather than being Keren's nanny

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk[/quote]

That girl knows more about responsibilities at her young age than Keren will ever know in a life time. She worked like actually worked for her car.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]Yes she does, but I mean Keren was wrong to even joke about that. Her car is for her to go to school, hang with her friends and have fun, not be a nanny. Keren says the wrong thing at wrong time

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk[/quote]

She’s selfish that’s why. I don’t think Keren gets the point just cause she wants to pop kids every year doesn’t mean everyone else wants to be caring for her kids. Specially the people around her that don’t have kids yet.

What kills me the most is she’s so loveless (unless is J) towards everyone around her. Her mom, her friends, her sisters, Khoas family the list can keep going.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]Exactly! Like girl people aren't going to drop everything for you. You had time to make the babies, you most definitely have the time to take care of them. She has had 1 or 2 miscarriages right? Most moms are blessed when they have a rainbow baby, they are all about their kids because they know what it is to lose a child and want to indulge every moment. Her, she pops them out for attention. Jackson is her favorite because he is the rainbow baby. Poor sweet Landon was suppose to be a girl. 3rd baby is to hit 1M. She is a bitch. I know people get sensitive when people use profanity but she is a selfish bitch who doesn't deserve her kids especially Landon. I would adopt him in seconds. I have to go kiss my son now lol (He's sleeping maybe I should wake him)

& yes I have noticed that, she is just so self centered and evil. I never call anyone evil but idk she sorta is. Just plain rude and nasty. She is heartless and cold

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk[/quote]

Tell me about it I’ve been trying to have a baby for over 5 yrs now and nothing. I was blessed with a son and he’s my world he’s about to be 12 yrs old so I started trying to have another baby but I guess is not the right time. Yet this girl lays down and there goes a baby. Her pregnancies are basically business transactions. Ughhhh


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]Girl you'll be blessed one day, you know what everyone says, once you stop trying, you'll come out pregnant. I'll say a prayer for you. & yes, it is not fair how she uses her kids.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
User avatar
milkmama0306jr
Informer
 
Posts: 409
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:48 pm
Has thanked: 657 times
Been thanked: 1712 times

Re: KKFixYourPoolItsMay part 29

Postby proud_latina17 » Fri May 11, 2018 8:02 pm

milkmama0306jr wrote:
proud_latina17 wrote:
milkmama0306jr wrote:[quote="proud_latina17"][quote="milkmama0306jr"][quote="proud_latina17"][quote="milkmama0306jr"][quote="proud_latina17"][quote="queentee20"][quote="ohanapanda"]I honestly believed Keren trapped him with another baby when he was still mourning the first one .


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think so too. Like sure he probably agreed but because he was so upset over losing the first one and just wanted to heal the pain with a baby. I don’t think they gave it enough time at all and it’s shown through their shitty parenting. Keren was NOT ready for kids.


And she’ll never be cause she has other people caring for her kids 24/7


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She even wanted Khoa's sister to start taking them referring when she was joking by putting carseats in the back. If that was my brother's fiance, I would tell her to shove her words up her ass and raise her own kids since he is home all day. Especially because that girl is young, needs to focus on school rather than being Keren's nanny

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk[/quote]

That girl knows more about responsibilities at her young age than Keren will ever know in a life time. She worked like actually worked for her car.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]Yes she does, but I mean Keren was wrong to even joke about that. Her car is for her to go to school, hang with her friends and have fun, not be a nanny. Keren says the wrong thing at wrong time

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk[/quote]

She’s selfish that’s why. I don’t think Keren gets the point just cause she wants to pop kids every year doesn’t mean everyone else wants to be caring for her kids. Specially the people around her that don’t have kids yet.

What kills me the most is she’s so loveless (unless is J) towards everyone around her. Her mom, her friends, her sisters, Khoas family the list can keep going.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]Exactly! Like girl people aren't going to drop everything for you. You had time to make the babies, you most definitely have the time to take care of them. She has had 1 or 2 miscarriages right? Most moms are blessed when they have a rainbow baby, they are all about their kids because they know what it is to lose a child and want to indulge every moment. Her, she pops them out for attention. Jackson is her favorite because he is the rainbow baby. Poor sweet Landon was suppose to be a girl. 3rd baby is to hit 1M. She is a bitch. I know people get sensitive when people use profanity but she is a selfish bitch who doesn't deserve her kids especially Landon. I would adopt him in seconds. I have to go kiss my son now lol (He's sleeping maybe I should wake him)

& yes I have noticed that, she is just so self centered and evil. I never call anyone evil but idk she sorta is. Just plain rude and nasty. She is heartless and cold

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk[/quote]

Tell me about it I’ve been trying to have a baby for over 5 yrs now and nothing. I was blessed with a son and he’s my world he’s about to be 12 yrs old so I started trying to have another baby but I guess is not the right time. Yet this girl lays down and there goes a baby. Her pregnancies are basically business transactions. Ughhhh


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]Girl you'll be blessed one day, you know what everyone says, once you stop trying, you'll come out pregnant. I'll say a prayer for you. & yes, it is not fair how she uses her kids.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk[/quote]

Awww thank you!!

I was laughing with my husband last night talking about how a lot of this YT moms HAVE to get pregnant in order to make money. I was like “baby if we had a channel and our income depended on me getting pregnant we would starve to death” LOL
He said “hey aren’t you glad we actually have real careers?” Lol (both my husband and I are in the medical field.) I’m thankful for our real jobs. That’s another thing Keren doesn’t think about the reality of YouTube not being their source of income one day. They just spend money like crazy.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
proud_latina17
Talker
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:36 pm
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 532 times

Re: KKFixYourPoolItsMay part 29

Postby proud_latina17 » Fri May 11, 2018 8:11 pm

queentee20 wrote:Keren looks so fucking stupid with them spider legs. FIND A NEW EYELASH GIRL!!! The girl I know here where I live would never put those on anyone, she does them very natural looking. Keren’s always look clumpy in weird spots. Like they don’t look natural. They’re CLUMPY.

I think it’s so bitchy of Keren to show khoa’s mom’s gift but keep her moms a surprise.

Is it normal to buy maternity clothes every 2 weeks? Keren keeps buying clothes but wears the same 3 fugly outfits every day. (Black sunflower dress, pink shirt with gray shorts or sweats)

Khoa said the golf cart was something Keren REALLY wanted and now she’s calling it lame... I think she said it just to piss him off. She seems like that type of girlfriend who’s constantly trying to push her boyfriend’s buttons just to get a reaction.

She needs to stop going to American eagle ($60 pants) when she’s pregnant and they don’t fit. She can’t even button them.

I don’t think Khoa actually tells her he loves her. I think the comments here about Corinna got to Keren and they fought about it which will explain why he no longer talks about her.

Olivia Jade is Aunt Becky’s (full house) daughter. And yeah her dad is Mossimo. They’re also filthy rich but she’s only 18 so Khoa needs to back down a bit. That’s creepy


She said she got her lashes “natural” this time girl where?? I really don’t think it’s the girl she goes to I think she tells her to keep adding legs on top of legs. Keren needs to make sure the attention is always on her even if it means having fucked up lashes.

Khoa and Keren are trying too hard to pretend everything is fine. They know we can see Khoa hasn’t been playing with Corrina and he’s in the room as if he’s sleeping in the same room.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
proud_latina17
Talker
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:36 pm
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 532 times

Re: KKFixYourPoolItsMay part 29

Postby pitbullmommy » Fri May 11, 2018 8:14 pm

God I absolutely hate her lashes how could she possibly think they look good


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
User avatar
pitbullmommy
Talker
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:11 pm
Has thanked: 5266 times
Been thanked: 626 times

Re: KKFixYourPoolItsMay part 29

Postby milkmama0306jr » Fri May 11, 2018 8:14 pm

proud_latina17 wrote:
milkmama0306jr wrote:
proud_latina17 wrote:[quote="milkmama0306jr"][quote="proud_latina17"][quote="milkmama0306jr"][quote="proud_latina17"][quote="milkmama0306jr"][quote="proud_latina17"][quote="queentee20"][quote="ohanapanda"]I honestly believed Keren trapped him with another baby when he was still mourning the first one .


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think so too. Like sure he probably agreed but because he was so upset over losing the first one and just wanted to heal the pain with a baby. I don’t think they gave it enough time at all and it’s shown through their shitty parenting. Keren was NOT ready for kids.


And she’ll never be cause she has other people caring for her kids 24/7


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She even wanted Khoa's sister to start taking them referring when she was joking by putting carseats in the back. If that was my brother's fiance, I would tell her to shove her words up her ass and raise her own kids since he is home all day. Especially because that girl is young, needs to focus on school rather than being Keren's nanny

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk[/quote]

That girl knows more about responsibilities at her young age than Keren will ever know in a life time. She worked like actually worked for her car.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]Yes she does, but I mean Keren was wrong to even joke about that. Her car is for her to go to school, hang with her friends and have fun, not be a nanny. Keren says the wrong thing at wrong time

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk[/quote]

She’s selfish that’s why. I don’t think Keren gets the point just cause she wants to pop kids every year doesn’t mean everyone else wants to be caring for her kids. Specially the people around her that don’t have kids yet.

What kills me the most is she’s so loveless (unless is J) towards everyone around her. Her mom, her friends, her sisters, Khoas family the list can keep going.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]Exactly! Like girl people aren't going to drop everything for you. You had time to make the babies, you most definitely have the time to take care of them. She has had 1 or 2 miscarriages right? Most moms are blessed when they have a rainbow baby, they are all about their kids because they know what it is to lose a child and want to indulge every moment. Her, she pops them out for attention. Jackson is her favorite because he is the rainbow baby. Poor sweet Landon was suppose to be a girl. 3rd baby is to hit 1M. She is a bitch. I know people get sensitive when people use profanity but she is a selfish bitch who doesn't deserve her kids especially Landon. I would adopt him in seconds. I have to go kiss my son now lol (He's sleeping maybe I should wake him)

& yes I have noticed that, she is just so self centered and evil. I never call anyone evil but idk she sorta is. Just plain rude and nasty. She is heartless and cold

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk[/quote]

Tell me about it I’ve been trying to have a baby for over 5 yrs now and nothing. I was blessed with a son and he’s my world he’s about to be 12 yrs old so I started trying to have another baby but I guess is not the right time. Yet this girl lays down and there goes a baby. Her pregnancies are basically business transactions. Ughhhh


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]Girl you'll be blessed one day, you know what everyone says, once you stop trying, you'll come out pregnant. I'll say a prayer for you. & yes, it is not fair how she uses her kids.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk[/quote]

Awww thank you!!

I was laughing with my husband last night talking about how a lot of this YT moms HAVE to get pregnant in order to make money. I was like “baby if we had a channel and our income depended on me getting pregnant we would starve to death” LOL
He said “hey aren’t you glad we actually have real careers?” Lol (both my husband and I are in the medical field.) I’m thankful for our real jobs. That’s another thing Keren doesn’t think about the reality of YouTube not being their source of income one day. They just spend money like crazy.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]I love your husband's humor :) & none of these YT with 1M or less subscribers realize that YT isn't forever. Oneday her kids will be of schoolage and I don't think anyone would want to see Keren trying to be 15, dropping of J&L at school with her wacky lashes. The other parents at school wouldn't take her seriously

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
User avatar
milkmama0306jr
Informer
 
Posts: 409
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:48 pm
Has thanked: 657 times
Been thanked: 1712 times

Re: KKFixYourPoolItsMay part 29

Postby coffeelover584 » Fri May 11, 2018 8:35 pm

queentee20 wrote:I saw a video of a gender reveal yesterday where they opened a bag and the color balloons came out. Well the girl opens the bag, immediately looks mad, pulls out a blue balloon and goes ballistic. And people are laughing at her saying “oh she’s mad”. The caption of the tweet was something like “if you’re going to get this mad over a gender, you don’t deserve children.”

It reminded me SO much of Keren. I’m actually kind of glad they aren’t doing a gender reveal now :/ imagine if it were a boy and BOTH KK’s reaction were caught on film for that baby to see. How freaking shitty to grow up to find out your parents were MAD at finding out you didn’t have a certain part between your legs. Like shit... having a girl is no guarantee of pink and frillys. That girl could grow up to be a tomboy or trans or anything else. It’s freaking ridiculous how they can care so much about it. I’ve said this from the beginning but if KK find out that baby’s a boy they (mainly Keren) will be upset. Keren will be crying but since she’s giving birth, she’ll be able to hide her dissapointment as happiness for her newborn. I do think, she loves BABIES, but Keren has said after they start to crawl or walk and don’t need you as much she begins to want a new one. :/


I'm just trying to find out why you think they will be so infuriated if it's a girl? Since the BEGINNING they have said that they do not care at all what the gender is, they just want he/she to be healthy. So basically I'm just wondering why you think they care so much even though they have said so many times that they don't care?
coffeelover584
Amateur
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:32 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: KKFixYourPoolItsMay part 29

Postby coffeelover584 » Fri May 11, 2018 8:45 pm

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk[/quote]

That girl knows more about responsibilities at her young age than Keren will ever know in a life time. She worked like actually worked for her car.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
[quote][/quote]
Keren worked at the restaurant to provide for herself, too. She literally worked and bought her car just like Moolan ??
coffeelover584
Amateur
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:32 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: KKFixYourPoolItsMay part 29

Postby proud_latina17 » Fri May 11, 2018 8:47 pm

queentee20 wrote:
coffeelover584 wrote:
queentee20 wrote:I saw a video of a gender reveal yesterday where they opened a bag and the color balloons came out. Well the girl opens the bag, immediately looks mad, pulls out a blue balloon and goes ballistic. And people are laughing at her saying “oh she’s mad”. The caption of the tweet was something like “if you’re going to get this mad over a gender, you don’t deserve children.”

It reminded me SO much of Keren. I’m actually kind of glad they aren’t doing a gender reveal now :/ imagine if it were a boy and BOTH KK’s reaction were caught on film for that baby to see. How freaking shitty to grow up to find out your parents were MAD at finding out you didn’t have a certain part between your legs. Like shit... having a girl is no guarantee of pink and frillys. That girl could grow up to be a tomboy or trans or anything else. It’s freaking ridiculous how they can care so much about it. I’ve said this from the beginning but if KK find out that baby’s a boy they (mainly Keren) will be upset. Keren will be crying but since she’s giving birth, she’ll be able to hide her dissapointment as happiness for her newborn. I do think, she loves BABIES, but Keren has said after they start to crawl or walk and don’t need you as much she begins to want a new one. :/


I'm just trying to find out why you think they will be so infuriated if it's a girl? Since the BEGINNING they have said that they do not care at all what the gender is, they just want he/she to be healthy. So basically I'm just wondering why you think they care so much even though they have said so many times that they don't care?

Ah sweet child. It seems as though you are the type of person who believes everything people say. However, I have enough smarts to see through what Keren and Khoa say. It’s obvious through their actions that they want a girl and will be upset with a boy. It’s the reason they treat Landon so poorly, he wasn’t a girl so Keren doesn’t like him. They can say whatever they want but it’s their actions that tell the truth.


I just love the beginning of your comment “ah sweet child” I’m dead

To answer your question, it’s pretty clear they want a girl if they really didn’t care then they would care and love Landon the same as Jackson. She’s been wanting a girl since she got pregnant with Landon.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
proud_latina17
Talker
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:36 pm
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 532 times

Re: KKFixYourPoolItsMay part 29

Postby proud_latina17 » Fri May 11, 2018 8:54 pm

coffeelover584 wrote:Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk


That girl knows more about responsibilities at her young age than Keren will ever know in a life time. She worked like actually worked for her car.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Keren worked at the restaurant to provide for herself, too. She literally worked and bought her car just like Moolan ??[/quote]

Ok now she can continue to be “responsible” and take care of her kids instead dumping them on everyone.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
proud_latina17
Talker
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:36 pm
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 532 times

Re: KKFixYourPoolItsMay part 29

Postby proud_latina17 » Fri May 11, 2018 9:56 pm

Working or helping at the restaurant was the least Keren could do since she was living in Khoa’s moms house. Which she was probably kicked out cause she was/is lazy. I’m sure she wasn’t kicked out cause she’s such a hard working person.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
proud_latina17
Talker
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:36 pm
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 532 times

Re: KKFixYourPoolItsMay part 29

Postby proud_latina17 » Fri May 11, 2018 9:57 pm

Working or helping at the restaurant was the least Keren could do since she was living in Khoa’s moms house. Which she was probably kicked out cause she was/is lazy. I’m sure she wasn’t kicked out cause she’s such a hard working person.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
proud_latina17
Talker
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:36 pm
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 532 times

Re: KKFixYourPoolItsMay part 29

Postby Rkp65i » Fri May 11, 2018 10:18 pm

Yikes can y’all start a new comment instead of adding onto the broken tree? So hard to read.
Rkp65i
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1892
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:29 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 7064 times

Re: KKFixYourPoolItsMay part 29

Postby ohanapanda » Fri May 11, 2018 11:05 pm

queentee20 wrote:
proud_latina17 wrote:Working or helping at the restaurant was the least Keren could do since she was living in Khoa’s moms house. Which she was probably kicked out cause she was/is lazy. I’m sure she wasn’t kicked out cause she’s such a hard working person.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The story is Keren got kicked out because I think Khoa was blocking his mom in and she needed to leave so she needed khoa’s keys to move the car but he wasn’t home. Keren says she didn’t know where the keys were so she locked herself in the room because she was tired and wanted to sleep. Instead of letting khoa’s mom know she didn’t have the keys or saying “don’t believe me? Come look for the keys yourself.” She called Khoa to tell his mom to go away lol. The problem could’ve easily been solved but Keren wanted to stay in bed to sleep.



Yep and when she told that story I thought it was odd cuz it never made 100% sense to me . Well she is viet and I know viet mothers are on another level. Keren is seriously lucky enough to get help from khoa mother . She’s also lucky that khoa family is okay with interracial dating because that’s not the case with a lot of Vietnamese families .


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
ohanapanda
Gossiper
 
Posts: 597
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:38 pm
Has thanked: 313 times
Been thanked: 2300 times

Re: KKFixYourPoolItsMay part 29

Postby Chichi » Fri May 11, 2018 11:56 pm

Keren bought a gaming set up but it yet to play with it? Wasnt she setting up a gaming channel? Trying to keep up with Corinna but didn't seem to work, or like everything she starts, she quickly loses interest... Once again wastefully throwing money around..

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
Chichi
Gossiper
 
Posts: 593
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:31 pm
Has thanked: 3122 times
Been thanked: 4470 times

Re: KKFixYourPoolItsMay part 29

Postby heyletschat » Sat May 12, 2018 3:38 am

MomOf286 wrote:Please for the love of god do not swing your children by their arms. Especially your poor malnourished fragile children.


Hahahaha my Dad did this to me when I was younger and both my elbows dislocated (I wasn't malnourished I was 3/4 and my joints are all hyper flexible - dw I was fine haha)

Can't imagine what it would do to the boys!
heyletschat
Talker
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:58 am
Has thanked: 54 times
Been thanked: 1059 times

Re: KKFixYourPoolItsMay part 29

Postby Mumof2 » Sat May 12, 2018 5:52 am

coffeelover584 wrote:
queentee20 wrote:I saw a video of a gender reveal yesterday where they opened a bag and the color balloons came out. Well the girl opens the bag, immediately looks mad, pulls out a blue balloon and goes ballistic. And people are laughing at her saying “oh she’s mad”. The caption of the tweet was something like “if you’re going to get this mad over a gender, you don’t deserve children.”

It reminded me SO much of Keren. I’m actually kind of glad they aren’t doing a gender reveal now :/ imagine if it were a boy and BOTH KK’s reaction were caught on film for that baby to see. How freaking shitty to grow up to find out your parents were MAD at finding out you didn’t have a certain part between your legs. Like shit... having a girl is no guarantee of pink and frillys. That girl could grow up to be a tomboy or trans or anything else. It’s freaking ridiculous how they can care so much about it. I’ve said this from the beginning but if KK find out that baby’s a boy they (mainly Keren) will be upset. Keren will be crying but since she’s giving birth, she’ll be able to hide her dissapointment as happiness for her newborn. I do think, she loves BABIES, but Keren has said after they start to crawl or walk and don’t need you as much she begins to want a new one. :/


I'm just trying to find out why you think they will be so infuriated if it's a girl? Since the BEGINNING they have said that they do not care at all what the gender is, they just want he/she to be healthy. So basically I'm just wondering why you think they care so much even though they have said so many times that they don't care?


When she was trying and early pregnant with Landon, Khoa was always talking about having a little girl. He said it all the time and joked that if Keren had another boy they would always try again.
So here they are...hoping it's a girl.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Mumof2
Informer
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:35 am
Has thanked: 715 times
Been thanked: 1397 times

Re: KKFixYourPoolItsMay part 29

Postby Moony » Sat May 12, 2018 8:02 am

I like to pretend in my mind that they feed their kids better off camera but on instagram Landon is eating puffs off the garage floor


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Moony
Gossiper
 
Posts: 779
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:32 pm
Has thanked: 4082 times
Been thanked: 4100 times

Re: KKFixYourPoolItsMay part 29

Postby milkmama0306jr » Sat May 12, 2018 8:27 am

queentee20 wrote:
Chichi wrote:Keren bought a gaming set up but it yet to play with it? Wasnt she setting up a gaming channel? Trying to keep up with Corinna but didn't seem to work, or like everything she starts, she quickly loses interest... Once again wastefully throwing money around..

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

I think she used it ONCE. We all knew it was going to be a flop. I think she bought it to compete with Corinna but then found it easier to fight with khoa and get him to tone it down. Especially after he was liking Corinna’s nudes lol.
It's so funny how we don't hear about pubg anymore, keren ruined the fun for khoa

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
User avatar
milkmama0306jr
Informer
 
Posts: 409
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:48 pm
Has thanked: 657 times
Been thanked: 1712 times

Re: KKFixYourPoolItsMay part 29

Postby Idkhihello » Sat May 12, 2018 8:30 am

Haha Keren said “it made me want to go out and enjoy Florida today” so they went to the MALL.
Idkhihello
Informer
 
Posts: 381
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:47 pm
Has thanked: 1659 times
Been thanked: 2314 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to KKandBabyJ

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cheesecakes and 16 guests

  • Advertisement