KKandFavoriteJ | KKandBabyJ | Part 30

heyletschat
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Unread post by heyletschat »

queentee20 wrote:Landon’s diapers are so big because he’s wearing Jackson’s. Keren says it’s easier to buy one size for both boys. But Landon is probably 10 pounds lighter than Jackson and def not as tall. He needs his own diapers! I will ship some to their house if they need it jeez. Poor Landon, I am Hispanic bring him to my house for a week and my grandma will help him gain weight (and Jackson too!). They honestly 100% just need some home cooked meals. Having home cooked meals for children is huge in my family, they always make sure to feed the kids enough. Not overfeed, but never underfeed! I promise if Keren just cooked or Khoa cooked some meals for the kids all day, they’d gain weight and healthy weight. Even if it’s just an egg with some fruit or a veggie omelette, it’ll help :/ I can’t stand seeing Landon like that... it hurts
I wish they would realise that just because they may not be hungry, that does not mean the boys aren't!
heyletschat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyletschat »

gmax wrote:OMG Im really am so sick over how Landon looks. Not only are his ribs showing but all of the bones in his chest. It is a clear case of malnutrition. I bet the doctor did say something to them, and all they'll do is shove more pedialyte down the poor babys throat.

New thread in light of the photos:

KKFeedYourBabyNow
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohanapanda »

gmax wrote:OMG Im really am so sick over how Landon looks. Not only are his ribs showing but all of the bones in his chest. It is a clear case of malnutrition. I bet the doctor did say something to them, and all they'll do is shove more pedialyte down the poor babys throat.
Actually not really. That feature is pretty prominent in asian babies. My brother looked like that and my mom fed him a lot of food You can see his bones and my mom fed him a lot . It’s just the way Landon is. ( maybe)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Can't believe Target loves her?! All of our efforts have been made for nothing. Keren probably at home laughing like a crazy demon

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Stop-KK-Now »

Faat18 wrote:Can't believe Target loves her?! All of our efforts have been made for nothing. Keren probably at home laughing like a crazy demon

Was there any evidence on the vlog? I can’t stand to watch them, but I don’t take Keren’s word for it.
AuraBor
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuraBor »

Wow I never realized she was so swollen with Jackson
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

A luxury stroller company sent her a $1500 stroller, I’d like to talk shit about it but I’m honestly just jealous

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

heyletschat wrote:
queentee20 wrote:Keren should go back to school and finish her degree since she was so close to being done. I think she’s bored out of her mind and honestly, I’ve been told I might be depressed but I will say that when school ends and I don’t have a job, I get like Keren. So I think she’s feeling this way because she doesn’t have a routine. Not having a routine can be “depressing” or at least very hard on your mental health. If she went back to school she’d actually have SOMETHING to do that could keep her in a good routine. She has all the money & support in the world why not do it now? Or maybe find a real hobby. Get the kids into classes and actually take them, not Khoa, but Keren take them. Have a schedule, being at home not doing anything is hard. For me, I made it routine to go out and run every day at 3 and it helped me feel less down. And I’m sure if she goes to therapy she will be told that she needs a schedule, it also helps with anxiety IMO. Whatever is bothering her, doing more with life would help rather than just being at home surfing online stores and swiping that card.
She definitely should, I know we say all she thinks about is herself but here she seriously needs to think about herself - she needs to be selfish and do something actually just for her like finish her education.

I genuinely think the reason she hasn't taken the boys to class or Jackson back to daycare is because she is lonely and doesn't want to be without their company if she can help it. Yes, I know she naps a lot and the boys are asleep a lot too but when she is on her own she shops - to fill the time. She looks for something else to do to fill her time as you said.

She has pushed away or isn't in contact with a lot of people - she is surrounded by people but is still lonely, and Khoa barely pays her any attention half the time (even though at the moment he is paying her more) but the diy projects and everything are to keep her entertained and busy. She really needs to speak to someone I think and she needs to try and not be too attached to the boys, especially Jackson, because they have to grow up at some point.
i think it’s pointless to take your kids to daycare if you’re a sahm and can take care of them yourself (no one cares about your kids the way you do) and about her being lonely for taking them to classes there’s classes she can take them to and be there with them she’s just lazy and it would probably interfere with her nap time.
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

AuraBor wrote:Wow I never realized she was so swollen with Jackson
every feature on her face was so swollen

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

calimama20 wrote:
rottiemama wrote:Damn KK, give this baby some food! He’s so skinny! Funny how they never mentioned his weight or what percentile he’s in this time. No Keren, you don’t only make “small babies” Landon only looks “small” bc he’s malnourished! Heaven forbid he ever gets sick.

If Keren’s too busy stuffing chicken sandwiches down her fat mouth, you need to step up Khoa. You’re their DAD! You shouldn’t be scared to feed your OWN kids!

I really hope his doctor said something to these idiots. I feel so bad for him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Omgosh that diaper! So tired of him being in a such a big diaper. I haven’t watched the vlog, did they say his weight? I feel like by looking at him, he should be in a 3. And sleep in a 4. That 5 is swallowing him. And is it pee soaked?? That diaper looks FULL. She probably does 1 diaper change (with no wipes of course) a day. Ridiculous.

my 2.5 yr old nephew wears a size 5! landon is only 1 and TINY!
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

queentee20 wrote:DP: and excuse my language but I think it’s really fucked up that they’ll feed Jackson a whole chick fil a meal that’s around 2,000 calories yet they give Landon SCRAPS of food. At this point it’s abuse, even if it’s not intentional, she is abusing that child.
i know idk why she can’t cut it in half for them!!!
Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

Why does Keren think painting isn't an age appropriate activity for Landon? Has she never heard of messy play? It's important for kids and babies younger than Landon to have that sensory experience. Throw a tarp down and some paper, lay out bowls of paint, uncooked pasta, rice and other things and just let them explore. Stop sheltering them. Who cares if they make a mess all over and need bathing right after? Worry about that later. Enjoy your children being children and get in there and play with them.
kmcp13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kmcp13 »

heyletschat wrote:
Khoalitykreeper wrote:So she wants to knock down that wall like now. Yet the pool fence is going to be up when? Mid may oh look it’s mid may......don’t see or hear anything about a pool fence that she ordered supposable last month. Also new baby on the way is it really a good idea to start this project when the baby will be here in 3 short months? Girl has issues.

Pool screen is apparently coming in 2, 2 and a half weeks so June basically - late as per - but that isn't a fence round the perimeter of the pool which they need it is the screen to replace the damaged one.
My BF lives in FL (not Orlando) and they just have the screen around their pool connected to the house (they call it a lanai) .. no property fence. So i’m wondering if that’s legal where they’re at too?

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

the boys find the lawnmowers at home depot and keren says “we can never bring them again” wtf is that they obviously find interest in them and they are just sitting on them why would u never want them to go back to see something they like???
Ladybug_13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ladybug_13 »

This probably explains why she gets weird about her weight. She doesn’t want to get as puffy with this baby as she did before

StrippedWoman
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StrippedWoman »

Emysere wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:Have they talked about Jackson being retarded ? I just watched ok baby and kkandbabyj for the first time in forever and wow! You can even see the difference between Alaya and Landon, although I do think that Landon is more advanced than Jackson was at his age. Just found it really concerning because Levi and Jackson are almost the same age and the difference between the two is ridiculous, I think he is very delayed for a two + year old not only with his speech but also his body language and how he interacts with other

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
The use of that word is absolutely not okay! But you know that because you used it before and claimed you weren't sure if it was acceptable. People kindly told you it wasn't. Don't use it again.
That is the correct use of the word 'retarded'. She wasn't being offensive at all.

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Am I a bad person for laughing?ImageImageImage

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Stop-KK-Now wrote:
Faat18 wrote:Can't believe Target loves her?! All of our efforts have been made for nothing. Keren probably at home laughing like a crazy demon

Was there any evidence on the vlog? I can’t stand to watch them, but I don’t take Keren’s word for it.
Twitter!

Lilbambi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lilbambi »

Coco_ wrote:
heyletschat wrote:
queentee20 wrote:Keren should go back to school and finish her degree since she was so close to being done. I think she’s bored out of her mind and honestly, I’ve been told I might be depressed but I will say that when school ends and I don’t have a job, I get like Keren. So I think she’s feeling this way because she doesn’t have a routine. Not having a routine can be “depressing” or at least very hard on your mental health. If she went back to school she’d actually have SOMETHING to do that could keep her in a good routine. She has all the money & support in the world why not do it now? Or maybe find a real hobby. Get the kids into classes and actually take them, not Khoa, but Keren take them. Have a schedule, being at home not doing anything is hard. For me, I made it routine to go out and run every day at 3 and it helped me feel less down. And I’m sure if she goes to therapy she will be told that she needs a schedule, it also helps with anxiety IMO. Whatever is bothering her, doing more with life would help rather than just being at home surfing online stores and swiping that card.
She definitely should, I know we say all she thinks about is herself but here she seriously needs to think about herself - she needs to be selfish and do something actually just for her like finish her education.

I genuinely think the reason she hasn't taken the boys to class or Jackson back to daycare is because she is lonely and doesn't want to be without their company if she can help it. Yes, I know she naps a lot and the boys are asleep a lot too but when she is on her own she shops - to fill the time. She looks for something else to do to fill her time as you said.

She has pushed away or isn't in contact with a lot of people - she is surrounded by people but is still lonely, and Khoa barely pays her any attention half the time (even though at the moment he is paying her more) but the diy projects and everything are to keep her entertained and busy. She really needs to speak to someone I think and she needs to try and not be too attached to the boys, especially Jackson, because they have to grow up at some point.
i think it’s pointless to take your kids to daycare if you’re a sahm and can take care of them yourself (no one cares about your kids the way you do) and about her being lonely for taking them to classes there’s classes she can take them to and be there with them she’s just lazy and it would probably interfere with her nap time.
They need socual interaction. Thats my kids NEED childcare/daycare

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

KKWhoCanWeOutDoToday part 31

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t