KKandFavoriteJ | KKandBabyJ | Part 30

Yoyotree
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Unread post by Yoyotree »

Stop pushing each other in the pool. It’s so overdone and fake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lily_rose17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lily_rose17 »

I actually kind of enjoyed today’s vlog, well actually what I mean is that I didn’t try to pull my hair out of my head this time I watched. And that’s because Karen wasn’t in more than half the vlog. I actually thought I was gonna get a 100% Karen free vlog: Usually I dislike every single vlog but today I almost didn’t because I didn’t see Kermit, as soon as I seen her spider legs BAMMM! I had to hit the dislike button lmaooo! It was good to not see her in the vlog as much, she’s always complaining about everything. She complains about throwing up and yet she doesn’t take care of herself. At least eat right and drink more water for YOUR baby. Stop being a selfish bitch for 9 months and eat healthy, it’s not so hard. The only good thing about her throwing up is that her spider legs will be gone. They already look awful and about to fall off. Hopefully she doesn’t get them redone for a good while. I hope her baby is ok, it’s not HIS/ her fault. Karen complains she feels sick and sleeps all day but I bet she just online shops the whole time instead of resting.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Lilbambi wrote:Few things.

Karen was wayyyy to sivk to look after the kids. So eho had Landon when Taylor and Khoa were out with Jackson.

Why, when Landon got up didn't her get to draw on the card?

Kho didnt look after the kids 'all by himself' he got other people to do it.

Mac and cheese, chocolate and packets of chips, for a 1 year old is so disgusting.

Karen has been throwing up all day, had lower back pain (that she brushed off as braxtonhicks) the last few days after not drinking enough. GO TO A DOCTOR FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
When I was pregnant I had horrendous back pain and was throwing up (which I put down to morning sickness because I had morning sickness my ENTIRE pregnancy) after about a week I went to the doctor because my back pain got so bad I could barely stand. I had a kidney infection, I missed the signs because I put the throwing up down to morning sickness. I ended up in hospital because of it.
So yes, go to a freaking doctor! It may be nothing but at least you know.

Badassmom_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Badassmom_ »

She’s soooo sick but looks fine at the end when she’s raving about the stuff she bought. I call bs on being sick.

Lily_rose17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lily_rose17 »

Also sorry for my multiple posts guys but I’d like to add something. WHY WHY WHY is it so hard for them to cook. Like Kermit wants to remodel the kitchen yet she never uses it. It’s not so hard to cook. Like yeah I’d understand if you don’t have time because you have an actual job and get home tired. She DOES NOTHING. She doesn’t look after her kids or clean. Its embarrassing that you have a family that you’re supposed to take care of and cook meals for. My mom taught us at a young age to cook for ourselves and you don’t even know how much I thank her for that. At 6 years old I was making myself eggs and pancakes. So many things, and I enjoyed learning. At 8 she taught me how to make tortillas, everyday I waited for her to come home from work so that I could help her cook. We’re from California, she worked in the fields picking berries and grapes. And my heart broke every time I seen her come home with mud in her knees and cuts in her hand, her face sun burnt and full of dirt. Yet she had time to cook for a family of 10. So I took over the responsibility and cooked for my family, my sisters helped and it felt so good spoiling her when she got home. And at 15 she took us all to work with her in the summer, and my god was that hard. We made our own money and we saved it because we WORKED FOR IT and we knew how hard it was to earn it. $10 an hour for 9 hours. 90 a day. Karen would never make it in a job like that. Heck she couldn’t even make it in her mother in laws restaurant.

JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

Delrey__ wrote:What do y’all think about her having a Sprinkle baby shower?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Isn’t it weird and not called for to have a baby shower for your third baby? And you aren’t suppose to plan them yourself, right?

Mads07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mads07 »

queentee20 wrote:My only comment about the vlog: why tf did Keren have Landon in a trash can?
That’s where she wishes she could keep him all the time.

tippytip7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tippytip7 »

WHY CANT EITHER OF THESE PEOPLE BE ALONE WITH THEIR OWN CHILDREN???
Keren & Khoa: please stop reproducing

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Lmao @ khoa’s snapchat. Jackson parroting Landon :D
Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

If I was so sick I had to stay in bed all day and puking up every single thing I had ate, the last thing I would do is stick a Reese’s in my mouth. I would be eating crackers, chicken broth, bread etc and be terrified to eat anything else because I wouldn’t want to risk puking. I call BS on the puking all day. Koma just wanted to sleep.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

LOL the shade taylor threw in kerens card: “fyi: taylor doesnt like complaining”. She must complain so much lmfao

Twentysomething
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Twentysomething »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:LOL the shade taylor threw in kerens card: “fyi: taylor doesnt like complaining”. She must complain so much lmfao

Did it say that? I remember glancing at my phone and thought it said “Taylor doesn’t like compliments” haha I was so confused? I’m gonna go check now!

Twentysomething
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Twentysomething »

Def says compliments! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... abcaff.jpg[/img]

skxo3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by skxo3 »

what happened to the artistic talent the kids have??? it must have disappeared overnight since that poster is nothing like the backpack the kids decorated ;)
jmd
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by jmd »

i am really so done with keren throwing a “baby sprinkle” for the third baby. this is her third (probably) boy, why the fuck is she throwing a party where ppl will come and give her gifts. its so fucking rude. the fact that she had one for landon was unbelievable but for this baby too . get the fuck out.

countrybee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by countrybee »

Ugh her attention seeking on Twitter is just too much.

“Wahhhh I’m so stressed because I can’t decide which luxury vehicle I’m going to drive today or what theme I should do for my 3rd baby shower I’m throwing myself!!!”

countrybee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by countrybee »

And I’m sure that her contractions are less stress related and more from living solely off of a diet of caffeine and sodium. Drink some water, dumbass!

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

A sprinkle is supposed to be no gifts however every time I see one done people end up bringing gifts. They feel obligated.
RedColour
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RedColour »

I don’t understand they keep having kids but yet they don’t like dealing with them at all reason why they stay at home all day everyday and if they go out it’s to the backyard they don’t ever want to take them on vacation with them heck even to the grocery store bearly bc they are too much of a “hassle”. That’s why if they do they take one at a time like I’m sure dealing with kids is hard but really keeping them is Isolated I’m sure won’t help. Aren’t they suppose to want their kids to grow and explore around and have a dam social life. Poor babies are going to have many problems adjusting to day care/school.
RedColour
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RedColour »

I don’t understand they keep having kids but yet they don’t like dealing with them at all reason why they stay at home all day everyday and if they go out it’s to the backyard they don’t ever want to take them on vacation with them heck even to the grocery store bearly bc they are too much of a “hassle”. That’s why if they do they take one at a time like I’m sure dealing with kids is hard but really keeping them is Isolated I’m sure won’t help. Aren’t they suppose to want their kids to grow and explore around and have a dam social life. Poor babies are going to have many problems adjusting to day care/school.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”