KKandFavoriteJ | KKandBabyJ | Part 30

AuraBor
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Unread post by AuraBor »

I think someone mentioned this earlier in the thread but nor Krosti or Kreepy have been to Target since the last photoshoot (I think?). I don’t think Target banned them or something but it’s really weird.
KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

I agree queentee, in terms of getting actual real help, KKs were useless to her. I originally thought they might be a good place for Elle to fall for some down time, where she can just relax and be herself for a while and not have to be "on" all the time. Just have fun and be with friends. But you're right, she needed way more than just that. She needed to be completely out of here and getting real therapy. I support Elle completely, in whatever way is best for her.
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

AuraBor wrote:I think someone mentioned this earlier in the thread but nor Krosti or Kreepy have been to Target since the last photoshoot (I think?). I don’t think Target banned them or something but it’s really weird.
Yeah I noticed it, and long long ago the kernal did an eye roll at someone talking about Walmart (maybe when Kiera came for a visit)
Maybe the cursing she did on social media was not stolen food but a message from target saying sorry lady we don’t let trailer trash take pics half naked in our store. Now if I lived in the area, (I can be mean but wouldn’t actually do it) I’d print out missing posters with her target shoot
Have you seen this woman .... then tape them to the doors and outside target as you walk in.
I wonder if the target stocks have dropped since she hasn’t been shopping there lately.....
Ayydubbs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ayydubbs »

AuraBor wrote:I think someone mentioned this earlier in the thread but nor Krosti or Kreepy have been to Target since the last photoshoot (I think?). I don’t think Target banned them or something but it’s really weird.
Kreepy could’ve gotten those balloons for Jackson at target but he chose Walmart instead. I haven’t been paying much attention but do they ever go to Walmart? I feel like kernel thinks she’s too good for it
milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by milkmama0306jr »

queentee20 wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:
queentee20 wrote: I don’t think that’s it, it was just to explain how she grew and all the nice things people said about her. But I will say it’s telling that she chose to go to London to escape and not to KK’s. I guess Bc KK daily vlog and no way would they respect her enough to keep her off camera.
I dont think shes as close to KK asthey all led on to be
Yeah I agree. I remember when this all first happened people were saying KK were good friends and that Elle should reach out to them lmao. I’m going to be honest here. Elle is going through some real shit. KK are the type of people who are just too immature to deal with mental illness. Ex: Elle went to London with Dodie and Dodie kept her off the grid and helped her go to therapy and one night Elle had a breakdown and Dodie helped her through it. Now if that were KK, Keren got a second iPhone as a way to help her mental health. That’s a big fucking joke IMO. Keren would’ve been NO help to Elle. And Khoa? Khoa is in no way mature enough to handle it either because if Elle were having a break down Khoa would pull out his camera (not really) and say he didn’t know what to do. Like I’m sorry but KK are NOT good friends and they are not people Elle needs in her life. It’s a joke that people said Elle needed KK. No, Elle needs to stay far far away from them.
Elle: * vents to kk*
Khoa: "Elle you're such a YouTuber, we're Youtubers come on! You're Elle Mills, nothing brings you down girl. You have 1M subscribers that's all you need. *pulls out picture from his bedroom* Everyone loves you, I'm you're biggest fan, see your picture in my room. Elle mills."
Keren: "When I went through a funk, I raged on my channel and Twitter and also got a 2nd phone. Here, here's my 2nd phone. Khoa I need to go to the mall, I gave Elle Mills my phone."
Khoa: "Keren you're so extra girl"
*Jackson comes in*
Khoa: "Jackson, hey kid say "I love Elle Mills, I'm you're biggest fan"
Jackson: " love Elle, biggest fan, CORRINA"

Yeah they would be the worst for her. I don't think the Youtubers she hangs around with will understand, they like the fame, money and fans. I think she is tired of being Elle Mills and not just being Elle. She is a regular human being and it is a lot for her. 19 years old, with all these crazy people on her every move , can't breathe without "ELLE MILLS"

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

I don’t think they got banned from Target and I’m not sure Target even did anything, but I think if they did, they probably told them not to vlog on their property anymore or they would be banned permanently in the future. Idk. I also feel like Target didn’t care at all so who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tippytip7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tippytip7 »

I think they went to Walmart because in the previous vlog Khoa accidentally called publix Walmart and apologized to the publix people for calling the store Walmart. There were comments on how they felt he was putting down people who go to Walmart because they can’t afford stores like public, so I think they went to Walmart to keep up Khoas image lol.

JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

tippytip7 wrote:I think they went to Walmart because in the previous vlog Khoa accidentally called publix Walmart and apologized to the publix people for calling the store Walmart. There were comments on how they felt he was putting down people who go to Walmart because they can’t afford stores like public, so I think they went to Walmart to keep up Khoas image lol.

Publix is super expensive and my whole thing is why shop there when you can get it cheaper elsewhere. We also don’t have Publix where I live but we have Whole Foods which is super expensive too.

tippytip7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tippytip7 »

JustWannaGossip wrote:
tippytip7 wrote:I think they went to Walmart because in the previous vlog Khoa accidentally called publix Walmart and apologized to the publix people for calling the store Walmart. There were comments on how they felt he was putting down people who go to Walmart because they can’t afford stores like public, so I think they went to Walmart to keep up Khoas image lol.

Publix is super expensive and my whole thing is why shop there when you can get it cheaper elsewhere. We also don’t have Publix where I live but we have Whole Foods which is super expensive too.

No yeah I completely agree, I was saying that I think he went to Walmart to pick up the balloons as a way to be more relatable to their viewers, because the day before people were commenting that he was putting down people who shop at Walmart

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Guyssss can someone please sum up everything you have talked about? Don’t really feel like reading 200+ messages

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
miljenica
Talker
Talker

Unread post by miljenica »

So after that brit and vanessa drama. Did KK ever promise to donate smth and didn’t show “proof”?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

I just watched Okbabys new video and Kyra was FaceTiming Keren when they got the new house.. I remember her saying in the previous vlog they get their keys like Wednesday or Thursday.. which also happens to be around the same time this “sickness” with Keren started.. I really think it bothers her when people have newer/nicer things then her and with Moolans car, Khoas moms kitchen and now Kyras house all happening in the same week she probably just got super depressed!

bookwrm97
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bookwrm97 »

It really bothers me that she jumped in with Landon knowing he's scared. Smh.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Dreamcatchme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dreamcatchme »

She's such a fucking bitch! Way to traumatise the poor kid
bookwrm97 wrote:It really bothers me that she jumped in with Landon knowing he's scared. Smh.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
proud_latina17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by proud_latina17 »

So today’s vlog is 12:27 Landon didn’t make his grand entrance until 8:20 at 8:26 Khoa says “cans you hold this?” Keren: “what the baby” then she jumps in the pool with Landon which we all know he is terrified to get near the pool. Do they care? Sorry that was a stupid question...

This people are truly STUPID

bookwrm97
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bookwrm97 »

That poor baby. I wish I could take Landon away from them. He's going to grow up so fucked up

PinkMoscato
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PinkMoscato »

JustWannaGossip wrote:

Publix isn’t expensive at all. Its waaaay less pricey than Whole Foods, and I’ve never seen BOGO style sales anywhere else. It’s one of the things I miss most moving from Florida. :(

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

queentee20 wrote:
ReadingMamaDrama wrote:I just watched Okbabys new video and Kyra was FaceTiming Keren when they got the new house.. I remember her saying in the previous vlog they get their keys like Wednesday or Thursday.. which also happens to be around the same time this “sickness” with Keren started.. I really think it bothers her when people have newer/nicer things then her and with Moolans car, Khoas moms kitchen and now Kyras house all happening in the same week she probably just got super depressed!

It was on mother’s day that Keren started saying she was throwing up. After the dinner she suddenly was violently throwing up. So I don’t think that exactly lines up...
Yes but up until Wedneday/Thursday she was still Vlogging. Thursday’s Vlog was the “daddy does it all” which means it was Wednesday’s day. She’s wearing the same shirt in that vlog as she is on Kyras FaceTime. She’s been like shut down since Wednesday until today. It was just a theory! Seems like she just can’t handle not having the best of things! Plus Kyras with Alissa she’s gotta have some jealousy going on.

Badassmom_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Badassmom_ »

I know it’s already been mentioned but holy shit it fired me up when keren jumped in the pool with Landon. Such a fucking bitch. I don’t usually get this aggressive with my posts but I just feel so bad for that sweet baby.

calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

Still watching the vlog but. The ad was the first 5:37 seconds. Geez.

Also, Keren is funny. While showing Jackson the app and all that “this is his first time seeing the app so we will get his reaction”

Minutes later, “Jackson seriously loves the app. I see such a difference in him brushing his teeth” also Keren “see guys. He loves the rocket”

Lmao which is it? Anyway, let me finish lol

Return to “KKandBabyJ”