KKandFavoriteJ | KKandBabyJ | Part 30

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Unread post by Whateverumean »

tippytip7 wrote:Have never been pregnant but is this normal?? I thought throwing up was more of a first trimester thing?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... e515ca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The kind of food she eats, starves herself all morning, first thing that goes in is Starbucks or something oily like nuggets I’m surprised she’s not throwing up everyday.
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohanapanda »

proud_latina17 wrote:For those wondering what happened to the Target complaints... NOTHING!!! After sending the screenshots to the representative I was chatting with I haven’t heard back from them. I reached out to them but they never opened the messages. I really don’t think they care. At the end of the day I guess that doesn’t bother them(Target). As long as they make their money Target doesn’t seem to care.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... c7f22c.jpg[/img]

It’s free publicity . . That’s how big companies work. Same with Disney. There’s sooo many photo shoots, vlogs and blogs at the park by different people . They won’t do anything because it provides free marketing

proud_latina17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by proud_latina17 »

ohanapanda wrote:
proud_latina17 wrote:For those wondering what happened to the Target complaints... NOTHING!!! After sending the screenshots to the representative I was chatting with I haven’t heard back from them. I reached out to them but they never opened the messages. I really don’t think they care. At the end of the day I guess that doesn’t bother them(Target). As long as they make their money Target doesn’t seem to care.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... c7f22c.jpg[/img]

It’s free publicity . . That’s how big companies work. Same with Disney. There’s sooo many photo shoots, vlogs and blogs at the park by different people . They won’t do anything because it provides free marketing

Unfortunately that’s how this big time companies work. Is not until they come a crossed a situation where they have to pay someone for a settlement that they really care about their reputation and integrity.

I just wanted to give y’all an update since I did read some people wanting to know the status of the complaints.

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

tippytip7 wrote:Have never been pregnant but is this normal?? I thought throwing up was more of a first trimester thing?//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... e515ca.jpg

It usually is but sometimes lasts longer. I'm a few weeks behind her and have had horrible nausea and get sick almost every day.
MamaKay
Amateur
Amateur

KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Unread post by MamaKay »

tippytip7 wrote:Have never been pregnant but is this normal?? I thought throwing up was more of a first trimester thing?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... e515ca.jpg[/img]

When I was pregnant with my twins I threw up multiple times a day until I was 25 weeks. I wish I could have napped like Kernel, but I’m an actual sahm and had a 2 year old to take care of

bulboustrollxx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bulboustrollxx »

My bf says their "new" car is a ~2013 Lexus GS so it couldn't have been more than $50k new or ~$25-30k used.
panicatthebooty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by panicatthebooty »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 215ad0.jpg[/img]Anyone notice the butter on Landon’s tray?

Nycity18
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Nycity18 »

Hi all, Finally came out of lurking bc I have something good::
Looks like Kermit is not the only shameless Prego vying for attention-- the whole target photoshoot must been a competition / publicity stunt for blue bell ice cream.
http://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/2018/0 ... arket.html

Karen and Khoa are not only shameless and tacky but they don't have a creative bone in their bodies. So embarrassing. :?
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

panicatthebooty wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 215ad0.jpg[/img]Anyone notice the butter on Landon’s tray?

wtf? why?

StrippedWoman
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StrippedWoman »

Lily_rose17 wrote:
ohanapanda wrote:
Lily_rose17 wrote: Why couldn’t she donate it, or sold it on Craigslist. I would have loved to buy one of those for my little brothers birthday. He’s 3 and loves cars. What an ungrateful bitch. Now we know what she does with all the clothes she buys and never wears. And all the useless shit she buys goes straight to the garbage.

But people don’t have to donate or sell their things if they don’t want too.... they bought it with their money.

Yeah I get that they bought it with their money but that car was used one time and most likely for just the picture. Why buy shit you’re just gonna throw away? Yeah she didn’t have to sell it or donate it but why be wasteful? I could care less how she spends her money, I’m not the only one on here who thinks they spend their money on dumb shit. Everyone here talk about it, if you don’t like my opinion then don’t comment on it. Ignore it and carry on.

@ohanapanda you're right, she doesn't have to donate, but she is a really shitty person for tossing it away. It was in perfect condition. Who TF thinks it's okay to throw away perfectly good items like that!? Not only are there thousands of families out there who would only be able to afford a toy like that if it was second hand, but she is massively contributing to the destruction of our planet. Cunts like her, who don't give a fuck about they impact they have on the earth, are the reason we are in this crisis! This bitch has no respect for anyone or anything.

Sorry about the swearing and the rant. I'm just VERY passionate about the environment.

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

StrippedWoman wrote:
Lily_rose17 wrote:
ohanapanda wrote: But people don’t have to donate or sell their things if they don’t want too.... they bought it with their money.

Yeah I get that they bought it with their money but that car was used one time and most likely for just the picture. Why buy shit you’re just gonna throw away? Yeah she didn’t have to sell it or donate it but why be wasteful? I could care less how she spends her money, I’m not the only one on here who thinks they spend their money on dumb shit. Everyone here talk about it, if you don’t like my opinion then don’t comment on it. Ignore it and carry on.

@ohanapanda you're right, she doesn't have to donate, but she is a really shitty person for tossing it away. It was in perfect condition. Who TF thinks it's okay to throw away perfectly good items like that!? Not only are there thousands of families out there who would only be able to afford a toy like that if it was second hand, but she is massively contributing to the destruction of our planet. Cunts like her, who don't give a fuck about they impact they have on the earth, are the reason we are in this crisis! This bitch has no respect for anyone or anything.

Sorry about the swearing and the rant. I'm just VERY passionate about the environment.

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk
I might not donate my clothes to charity but I do give them to my family members. Keren could’ve done the same too. I get what you mean !

panicatthebooty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by panicatthebooty »

queentee20 wrote:
ckks wrote:
panicatthebooty wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 215ad0.jpg Anyone notice the butter on Landon’s tray?

wtf? why?

Is this why Khoa said their baby was going to have high cholesterol and kept commenting on keren’s food choices? Oh but it’s no problem with Kerret wants 9 pumps of vanillla syrup.
Also the ton of soy sauce

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Also with all the Starbucks Keren drinks.. why doesn’t she buy the giant Starbucks cups they have and reuse that ? Instead of getting new ones constantly ? They give you a discount if you reuse your plasti/glass Starbucks cups....

Nycity18
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Nycity18 »

ohanapanda wrote:Also with all the Starbucks Keren drinks.. why doesn’t she buy the giant Starbucks cups they have and reuse that ? Instead of getting new ones constantly ? They give you a discount if you reuse your plasti/glass Starbucks cups....

YTrs used to get sent free gift cards from sbux, (again free publicity), anyone know if that's still the case?
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Nycity18 wrote:
ohanapanda wrote:Also with all the Starbucks Keren drinks.. why doesn’t she buy the giant Starbucks cups they have and reuse that ? Instead of getting new ones constantly ? They give you a discount if you reuse your plasti/glass Starbucks cups....

YTrs used to get sent free gift cards from sbux, (again free publicity), anyone know if that's still the case?
Yea I mean now they have the $3 reusable ones too and they offer a 10% discount I think ? Or 10 cents idk. But it’s still a discount and it’s still helping the environment out too. SHE GOES TO TARGET! They have them cups on sale every time a big holiday pass. My coworker got the glass one and it was only $5 . I drink the same amount of Starbucks Keren drinks but I bring my own cup and just use that. Seriously it’s not hard to wash it or rinse it after you’re done using it . With the amount they drink, they should at least help the environment too.

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

queentee20 wrote:

I’m guilty of it too! I won’t use a reusebale cup because usually I’m going to school and can’t carry a cup around all day. But now that I’m on summer break I should start using a reuseable one when I can. I’ll admit my wrongs, unlike Keren who prob will say that the plastic doesn’t even harm the environment lol.
Girl I get it ! Sometimes the reusable is super annoying to carry around !

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

It’s disgusting to me that shes so nonchalant about her bad diet saying she can eat like crap bc shes american?! Wtf?! Thats an insult to healthy american people. Why tf would she be proud of that?!

jessie131
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jessie131 »

panicatthebooty wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 215ad0.jpg[/img]Anyone notice the butter on Landon’s tray?

I barely watch there vlogs. But does Jackson know how to feed himself? Children learn how to use spoons and forks at Landon’s age.

jessie131
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jessie131 »

jessie131 wrote:

I barely watch there vlogs. But does Jackson know how to feed himself? Children learn how to use spoons and forks at Landon’s age.

Their*

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Guys I don’t think we should comment on how advance Landon is compared to Jackson anymore. God forbid they edit out all those parts that proves us right just to make golden boy j look like he doesn’t have any problems .

Return to “KKandBabyJ”