Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

KKWhoCanWeOutDoToday | KKandBabyJ | Part 31

Unread post by Pineapples »

Please continue here

Keren wants a new kitchen but settles for a mud room in un muddy Florida
Khoa calmed down his fangirling at least for now.
Jackson is still telling people to go backwards/no thank you (so much)
Naynay needs a good meal.

Title credit : Tippytip7
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: KKWhoCanWeOutDoToday part 31

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

I told my friend about this hot mess, and she watched one video and already hates them lol

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

Not really sure why Keren needs a new double pushchair with a wavy board. They hardly ever go anywhere and you know full well the novelty of taking 3 boys out to their favourite shop of the moment will soon wear off the minute one of them makes the tiniest of sounds. Then it'll be back home to play hermit again because taking children out in public is just too hard and stressful for them
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Amanda-L wrote:Not really sure why Keren needs a new double pushchair with a wavy board. They hardly ever go anywhere and you know full well the novelty of taking 3 boys out to their favourite shop of the moment will soon wear off the minute one of them makes the tiniest of sounds. Then it'll be back home to play hermit again because taking children out in public is just too hard and stressful for them
Just like the golf cart, they need it to go up and down the road. Lol I hate that she gets things for free. She has no gratitude in life.
keyraeee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by keyraeee »

Sooooo baffled on how much money keren spends. She has a serious problem. Khoa is so useless. Hes just letting her spend all the damn money. Get your fiance to therapy or something.

angel15158
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by angel15158 »

queentee20 wrote:Keren cleaned out the pantry and made a even bigger mess in their garage, that place looks super crowded now.

Also they’ve decided to not knock the wall because it’s too expensive lmao. So then why did she clean out the pantry?! Ugh I can’t
She's making khoa take out the shelves and then she wants to put the washer and dryer in there.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
brokencitysky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by brokencitysky »

I'm not going to fully believe that target story unless she has video proof in the vlog, maybe one worker did come up to them and mention it but I feel like the whole "we all loved it and follow you on Instagram now" part was definitely exaggerated by her to try and have a dig at everyone who was writing complaints
milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by milkmama0306jr »

angel15158 wrote:
queentee20 wrote:Keren cleaned out the pantry and made a even bigger mess in their garage, that place looks super crowded now.

Also they’ve decided to not knock the wall because it’s too expensive lmao. So then why did she clean out the pantry?! Ugh I can’t
She's making khoa take out the shelves and then she wants to put the washer and dryer in there.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
I don't get their house, everything is everywhere, things don't have a home, everything shoved in the garage, just so she can take pictures for Pinterest. They have a nice home but the layout is so weird or maybe it's how she has it

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

Even just moving the washer and dryer....she’s dumb. The plug for the dryer is not a reg plug, so you need an electrician. Where is the drain valve? Dammmm you need a plumber as well. I can imagine them by them I mean Khoa struggling to move the washer and dryer in the room and look at the kernal and say now what? And she says...well plug them in......doh
Tune in next week when kernal says I moved them in the room but the room didn’t make sense. So we moved it back....
Ohh plot twist.....it’s the new babies room....
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Thanks for everyone’s patience tonight while the site has been down. There is an issue with GURU gossip Which unfortunately resulted in ytmd being affected. But all seems ok here for now.

PookPook0307
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PookPook0307 »

The way she talked about the stroller "I reached out to them" makes me wonder if she wasn't given that in exchange for a review and to be in the vlogs... but then she says "well I won't review it ill just decided if I like it"... she such a jerk. They halfass everything. Even if thats not the case, isn't that a great vlog to do on her channel that would bring in views from people looking at strollers? :?
idk93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by idk93 »

So, I don’t know if this was discussed yet but I was looking for a male shirt for my fiancé on forever21 and found this lol. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 63e0fb.jpg[/img]
Their “merch” at more than half of the price they’re asking for ImageImage

kkneedstogoaway
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kkneedstogoaway »

queentee20 wrote:

Found Keren’s next photo shoot, with chick fil a & Starbucks lol.
With the first woman who did the ice cream photoshoot in her home, this general idea was so cute and original to me!! But then Keren came along and completely ripped it off, and now this chick too?? Geez, these women have zero originality. Can't they come up with something different? Well, i guess McDonald's is a bit different...

(also ahhh i'm sorry i tried looking it up but couldn't find anything - how do you thank here?)
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Someone help me understand this property line situation. They had trees on their property line, so they cut them to add fence? Why didnt thy put the fence in front of the trees? Why should the neighbors lose the trees because K&K want to add a fence? Theyve stated the trees were on both sides. Ahouldnt the neighbors have a say in those being cut down? Now they get to stare at K&K’s ugly fence.
keyraeee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by keyraeee »

I was cackling so hard when i read kerens tweets about the target staff and how much they love her. Yeah right. That story sounds so exaggerated to me. Shes just trying to prove something to us loser bitches. Oh wait nvm she doesnt read here....

Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Rkp65i wrote:Someone help me understand this property line situation. They had trees on their property line, so they cut them to add fence? Why didnt thy put the fence in front of the trees? Why should the neighbors lose the trees because K&K want to add a fence? Theyve stated the trees were on both sides. Ahouldnt the neighbors have a say in those being cut down? Now they get to stare at K&K’s ugly fence.
Ahh fences. For the most part should be placed on the property line. Usually both neighbors split the cost . Now one would think a foot or inches don’t make a difference and possibly two people living there it might not matter, but issue can be had if a new person moves in. A fight can be over you stole some of my land. I had a fence built a few years back and if I remember correctly on the building permit ( yup you need one for a fence) there is something about how many inches it can be off of the property line. But for giggles if you want look up on you tube ...crazy neighbor videos, property disputes. (They crack me sometimes lol). And they have 3 neighbors adjoining their back yard. They also claimed weeks ago to have a survey person come out for the fence. If that’s the case, at least one neighbor has an issue unless it’s kernal that wants the most land she can take (also possible) she has made comments how she likes how big the yard is without the pool screen.
They are also dumb as rocks if they buy trees and plant them before the fence goes in.
I also don’t understand one thing she said. When complaints went in about her pool fence. She stated that the inspector also sited the neighbour for being out of compliance and they are going to pay for the fence for his half. But not any neighbours touching their property has a pool. One has a basketball court. The other neighbour has a trampoline and with the drone footage the one farthest to the back has no pool. So I think she was bs-ing to get her minions to bark at anyone talking about the pool. I have a feeling one neighbor said I’m not paying for anything.
I also think she is purposely emptying out storage like the pantry and closets to show Khoa they have no room...she might start really pushing for a bigger house. Sorry my rant is all over the place.....back to my corner
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

KKWhoCanWeOutDoToday part 31

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

The trees were in the middle of both property lines, where the fence is supposed to go. If he puts the fence around it, future neighbor might be pissed that they took more land. If he puts the fence in front of the trees, when and if they ever move out, the next owner might be pissed that they have less land. Khoa explained it in the video. Also about the neighbor pool thing. They aren’t gunna pay for their fence. They’re gunna help pay for their pool screen.

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

I saw her target story tweet and it reminds me if those antivax people who swear when they "school" someone, that the people around give them a standing ovation. Sure they did Keren. I am sure Target manager heard you were in the store ( because every thing stops when they enter) and made a mad rush to find you just to tell you how amazing you are. Then she friended each of the employees who did a slow clap for her as she checked out.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

HarlowCarlo wrote:The trees were in the middle of both property lines, where the fence is supposed to go. If he puts the fence around it, future neighbor might be pissed that they took more land. If he puts the fence in front of the trees, when and if they ever move out, the next owner might be pissed that they have less land. Khoa explained it in the video. Also about the neighbor pool thing. They aren’t gunna pay for their fence. They’re gunna help pay for their pool screen.

I’ve looked closely no neighbour has a pool though one has a trampoline one has a basketball court and the back neighbour just has grass. Maybe I missed it. Please correct me if I’m wrong

Return to “KKandBabyJ”