KKMissedMyChicFilA | KKandBabyJ | Part 33

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKMissedMyChicFilA | Part 33

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Also, in Corinna’s vlog you can just see the annoyance in Keren’s face when she wakes up to Corinna in her bedroom in the middle of the night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
keyraeee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by keyraeee »

Rkp65i wrote:So let me get this straight. Corinna goes to the mall and begs Keren to get friendship rings. Not just any friendship rings, but cartier. Khoa wont let Keren, so Corinna buys herself one and says Keren will buy one someday. I felt funny about that because in all honesty, K&K have probably spent just about that on Corinna. The $500 ring, the multiple dinners out everytime she visits, all of the merch. I guess I thought for just a min that Corinna was going to treat her.

Corinna sounds like a pain in the ass to be around. She’s getting too comfortable around them. I wonder how long til she wears out her welcome. Or will they suck up to her forever?

keyraeee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by keyraeee »

queentee20 wrote:The Corinna situation is annoying. It’s obvious Keren is now jealous of her, but she doesn’t put her foot down. If she doesn’t like the behavior, she needs to tell KHOA. Khoa, as her fiancé should be keeping Corinna in check. But it’s obvious he likes her so he just lets her talk to him dirty. He’s engaged and she’s making jokes about almost sending him her nudes? Uh hello Keren, this is adultery calling...
I feel like the comments about corinna and khoa are starting to get to her. Especially since she reads it on here on ytmd AND on her youtube comments.

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Just watched the vlog and that baby dolls diaper fits as big as it does on Landon. Lol! Also, wouldn’t you wonder “gee who’s doll is this that just so happened to appear in my house!?” And it looks very clean, almost new. And it’s a boy according to Keren! Hmmmm.... So the entire vlog is dedicated to this doll. Imaginary friend is right. That doll was bought by KK. The kids don’t have friends, we all know that.
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

countrybee wrote:KKAin’tNoJoannaGaines

Ooooooooooooo i likey!!!
Badassmom_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Badassmom_ »

I don’t mind one bit about any of y’all moving to discord but it is pretty annoying when you make your inside jokes on here as if you’re in some exclusive club. Like, you know those of us who don’t use it aren’t going to get it lol.

chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

KK - KidsAreUnderfed&AlwaysInBed

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

calimama20 wrote:
Coco_ wrote:
catabelle wrote: I was kind of wondering if the doll isn’t from a play date, but maybe they bought it for their unborn baby girl. because Khoa seemed weirded out that they boys were playing with a doll. and I think if they had a play date a few days ago, they would’ve mentioned it the day of even if they didn’t show it.

I’m also not convinced they eat healthy or enough based on 2 ‘healthy’ vlogs in a row.
come on. you can’t be that naïve.
a few vlogs back keren said she needed to buy the boys a baby doll because they were putting diapers on a stuffed animal but idk if she actually did it i haven’t watched today’s vlog yet
Yep I was just about to say. She literally said she “had to get them a baby” because they tried putting a diaper on racoonie or something.

yes i think keren bought it and just didn’t want to say she did for some reason
shadylady
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shadylady »

khoas family was over last week and there were a bunch of kids. the doll could've easily been one of their's.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Yes Jackson we agree ImageImage

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... a4c983.png[/img]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

queentee20 wrote:
Badassmom_ wrote:I don’t mind one bit about any of y’all moving to discord but it is pretty annoying when you make your inside jokes on here as if you’re in some exclusive club. Like, you know those of us who don’t use it aren’t going to get it lol.

No one moved to discord, we all still post here. We chat on discord about KK and our lives. And I clearly explained what the joke was. So idk what “inside jokes” you think we have. I like a lot of people on here and I explained the joke to them.
We don’t really get the joke though. You said you had a drunken night with Khoa? that’s still an inside joke among you guys cause it doesn’t mean anything to those of us with no context lol.

themiddlebrick
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by themiddlebrick »

Heyyyyy !!!!! it's Rachel! :D just wanted to let you know what's going on on discord in case you didn't get an invite!! There was currently a lurker which they assumed was me. But it WASNT. In other news, queentee 20 flirted with a guy from Florida. They are bitching about anyone on here asking for a link to the chat. And they don't like pineapples! And they were discussing the incredible s movie . Lol. Any questions?
themiddlebrick
Amateur
Amateur

no queentee I wasn't trying to ruin a relationship. That's cool that his wife reads it all. I was just catching ppl up lmao
Leena_x
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Leena_x »

themiddlebrick wrote:Heyyyyy !!!!! it's Rachel! :D just wanted to let you know what's going on on discord in case you didn't get an invite!! There was currently a lurker which they assumed was me. But it WASNT. In other news, queentee 20 flirted with a guy from Florida. They are bitching about anyone on here asking for a link to the chat. And they don't like pineapples! And they were discussing the incredible s movie . Lol. Any questions?
Yeah, I have a question. Should I go see The Incredibles? I really like the first one but it was so long ago so I'm not really sure. What do you think. Have any advice for me?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Mumof2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mumof2 »

themiddlebrick wrote:Heyyyyy !!!!! it's Rachel! :D just wanted to let you know what's going on on discord in case you didn't get an invite!! There was currently a lurker which they assumed was me. But it WASNT. In other news, queentee 20 flirted with a guy from Florida. They are bitching about anyone on here asking for a link to the chat. And they don't like pineapples! And they were discussing the incredible s movie . Lol. Any questions?
Lol. “There WAS CURRENTLY a lurker which the assumed was me” sounds like it was you!

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

It was you because you’re still lurking and feeling the need to update people on a damn chat room. Like how much time do you have on your hands you’re making multiple ytmd and discord accounts.. go play outside.

themiddlebrick
Amateur
Amateur

Awe sorry they're calling you a rat leena. You deserve way better. I'm gonna reply to your text right now girl.
KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

Well that's all massively taken out of context by someone who clearly just wants to start drama. No one was bitching about people wanting the link, only about people like you wanting the link. And no one hates pineapples as a poster, only had issues with her as a mod. But good job on making it harder for new people to join the chat now. Anyone having issues getting the link can personally thank Rachel for keeping you out.
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

The people that are turning the discord thing into a huge deal is Rachel.. this is what’s turning the thread to shit.

Leena_x
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Leena_x »

themiddlebrick wrote:Awe sorry they're calling you a rat leena. You deserve way better. I'm gonna reply to your text right now girl.
Nice try. Don't drag me into your crazy shit. Thank youuuu.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”