KK - KidsAreUnderfed&AlwaysInBed | KKandBabyJ | Part 34

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KK - KidsAreUnderfed&AlwaysInBed | Part 34

Unread post by Pineapples »

The fingers in door thing was horrible to watch. They shouldn’t have left that in the vlog. I don’t understand why she didn’t jump up and shout STOP or something, anything! It was the same when the swing hit him in the head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cwm93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cwm93 »

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk[/quote]

Oh trust me he didnt mind, it kept him from being cart bitch or cleaning bathrooms since he was still working. No they do t mind as much as you would think.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk[/quote]

Why are you saying this as if no one on this thread works or has ever worked retail? Pretty sure you don’t know that all retail employees don’t mind staying late...[/quote]Well while my husband was in school he picked up a part time job at Lowes and it was liked that for them. He was a closer so he got stuck with all kinds of crap he had to do the day guy got away with not doing but if he had a customer he could deal with that and end up leaving for the douche what he tried to leave for him. My husband was working 2 jobs and going to school while I was pregnant and sick and had to leave work for the baby's sake so he appreciated the break of just being helpful rather than being day shifts clean up crew. I also have worked retail at the mall, Ive worked for a party planning company and before dentistry I worked for a veterinarian hospital for several years so never in one of my jobs, or careers did I not experience staying late to do work either. In fact in patient care there is no closing time, we leave when every patient is case complete and can walk out safe and healthy. In all my circumstances I rather be dealing with a person helping than doing anything else. Again I guess some people aren't that personality and would rather run and hide from customers who walked in before closing which no matter what that means they get the same service they would at 6 pm or 8:50. Thats the real world and its done with a smile because you want a paycheck and you put yourself there to do that job so don't apply if thats gonna be an issue. I dont understand that way of thinking. Say a restaurant closed at 10 and a family came in at 9:45 knew it was gonna run over but Im not going to get pissy because I have a job to do. If I had a patient and it was nearing my lunch guess what I may have to work through my lunch and if its nearing 5 and treatment isnt complete it doesn't mean anything other than Im gonna be home later, my patient gets the best care I xan offer at 8 am or 4:55 pm because I signed up for that. Thats my point, why would anyone be mad to do their job, if you dont wanna do it, go find what you dont mind staying late for. Ive sat in an animal hospital to monitor someone elses dog with parvo or staying for heartworm treatments happening because I chose to because I actually cared. Just dont get any other mentality I guess.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk[/quote]

Yeah, this is just psychotic. I worked at Target for four years paying my way through college. I can definitely say with certainty (at least in my store) we were not grateful for the people who walked in at 9:55 who then caused us to stay late. It's not a matter of not wanting to help or wanting to run and hide, it's a matter of, if I'm about to come off my eight-ten hour shift of straight standing on my feet, I am not appreciative of someone who comes into an establishment (with set hours - you should know what time we open and close) five minutes before closing if it causes me to stay late.

But I highly doubt Keren or Khoa care very much about a Best Buy employee's time.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

+Jmama19+ wrote:Lip tie? Theres tongue tie but what I wonder if you are referring to as a frenum issue. Some kids end up needing it clipped slightly. What vlog was that? A doctor or dentist mentioned this?
chloe6124 wrote:Do any of you remember a video like a year ago about Jackson and Landon having a lip tie. I wonder if that might have some effect on him if they didn’t fix it. I remember in that vlog saying she was going to have it looked at.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
The vlog is titled both my kids have this. It’s the upper lip. She mentioned she needed to get it looked at but I don’t know if she ever did. I know a tongue tie will affect speech but don’t know about a lip tie.

jwynia1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jwynia1 »

I know it's kind of been discussed before but Karen's video of her college experience popped on my feed. She was going to school to be a pharmacist. NOTHING to do with design or whatever she thinks she can do. She just keeps pulling these "degrees" out of her ass so her 13 year old fans look up to her more and buy her shit.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Poor Landon, that is straight up child abuse. How is this woman having another kid? I don’t get it, poor babies. And Jackson is ugly inside and out, you could see how evil he looked when he slammed the door, they are kids, but that doesnt make them innocent. Little shit.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

spillingthetea wrote:Poor Landon, that is straight up child abuse. How is this woman having another kid? I don’t get it, poor babies. And Jackson is ugly inside and out, you could see how evil he looked when he slammed the door, they are kids, but that doesnt make them innocent. Little shit.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
I really don’t want to NOT like a kid, but it seems like every vlog I like Jackson less and less, sadly it’s due to their parenting though

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

KKand3boys wrote:Why does this bitch keep bringing up how much energy she had in old vlogs before she was pregnant? I don't remember Keren EVER having a ton of energy, or being "full of life and joy" like they keep saying. Even in her better days when people still liked her, she was always pretty fucking lazy and dull, whether she was pregnant or not. And I'm not a high energy person either so I'm not even mocking her for that, but the way she keeps whining about missing the days when she had energy is seriously obnoxious because she's delusional and full of shit. That literally never happened, Keren.
Yes!! I only remember her being exactly the same & still napping.
Kmdins
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kmdins »

I feel the same way about Jackson. He is so spoiled and entitled to everything but it isn’t his fault. KK made him that way by giving him whatever he wants and giving into his tantrums and crying
Heyyhoe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heyyhoe »

OT BUT CAN SOMEONE PLEASE LINK BRITNEYANDBABYS THREAD. OR PM IT TO ME. THANKS YALL

catabelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by catabelle »

Whateverumean wrote:It didn’t sit well with me when khoa said” look what Landon did to *my* Jackson.” I hate how they baby him while ignoring Landon even when he gets really hurt.
Also, noticed how keren calls Jackson, baby, herself a pregnant *girl*.
It drives me nuts that she calls Jackson a baby... every time she says something about “the baby” I always think it’s gonna be Landon or the unborn baby and nope- it’s always Jackson. And I totally agree about the pregnant “girl” thing. I am 21 and never refer to myself or my female friends as girls - because we’re not. We’re women. She’s what?? 25, 26? She’s not a girl. The infantilization of women is so weird. I can’t say I’m surprised Kerens doing it though. Never seen precise language matter to her.
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

In the past few days I’ve seen Landon get his fingers stick while his mom stood right there. Get smacked in the face with a tennis racquet while his mom stood right there. And I just so randomly watched an old vlog of her putting Landon’s clothes away and she left him, awake, in his swing for the first part then put him on the floor as he rolled around with her back to him and he smacked his face on the crib. Remember that one? And her reaction was oh poor baby. Here go in your crib so you don’t get hurt again. And it’s all so she can keep filming. No cuddles or concern. Blows my mind!
butterypopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by butterypopcorn »

YouTube search: KKandBabyJ racist

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

butterypopcorn wrote:YouTube search: KKandBabyJ racist

They should’ve added all those hashtags and how ignorant she was about the Starbucks situation.

Twitter rant in 3 2 1 and telling people “I’m engaged to an Asian, how can I be a racist” “khoa’s and me are literally rolling on the floor laughing.”
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Milk_stain wrote:Ya girl ain’t good with photoshop but I couldn’t help myself Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 8a9f1b.jpg[/img]

I don't know her well enough yet so no way I could do it, plus I'm not all that "punny", but... You guys should totally make memes out of this! This is HYSTERICAL!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

And clearly I meant to say NEW memes. :/

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Khoa actually use to have some balls and would defend himself what the heck happened?

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

Well I’m not sure why I watched the entire video, it’s stuff I already knew before. Dating an Asian man myself, sometimes I worry that especially since I’m European/Spanish that I might say the wrong thing but I never really do. It’s just a matter of being considerate of your partners culture but she absolutely doesn’t even care. And you can so tell in every scenario khoa looked uncomfortable and awkward and mad, legitimately mad. She has never seemed to accept and even include his culture into their home, except if they’re making fucking rice which she thinks is inclusive which it’s not! She also seemed annoyed that after Jackson spent time with Ba Noi that he’s been speaking some Vietnamese. If that were my kid I’d love them to learn another language so young, it’s such a great skill. It’s so frustrating to watch her blatantly disrespect her fiancée’s culture like that and just completely make such rude assumptions and stereotypes. I knew that she’s been like this but to watch it time and time again like in the video is disgusting.

butterypopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by butterypopcorn »

Whateverumean wrote:

They should’ve added all those hashtags and how ignorant she was about the Starbucks situation.

Twitter rant in 3 2 1 and telling people “I’m engaged to an Asian, how can I be a racist” “khoa’s and me are literally rolling on the floor laughing.”
I'm sure there will be a few people who are gonna be like that. The vlog that had the "Asians are genetically smaller" thing has been on reddit already. And some people there dismissed the behavior as something that married couples do sometimes - just shooting the shit by promoting casual racism! Nothing wrong here!

It's like people still think "racism" is only when someone is wearing a white hood, burning a cross on the lawn, and driving minorities out of town with pitchforks and tiki torches. smh
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KK - KidsAreUnderfed&AlwaysInBed | Part 34

wonderwall99 wrote:

Well I’m not sure why I watched the entire video, it’s stuff I already knew before. Dating an Asian man myself, sometimes I worry that especially since I’m European/Spanish that I might say the wrong thing but I never really do. It’s just a matter of being considerate of your partners culture but she absolutely doesn’t even care. And you can so tell in every scenario khoa looked uncomfortable and awkward and mad, legitimately mad. She has never seemed to accept and even include his culture into their home, except if they’re making fucking rice which she thinks is inclusive which it’s not! She also seemed annoyed that after Jackson spent time with Ba Noi that he’s been speaking some Vietnamese. If that were my kid I’d love them to learn another language so young, it’s such a great skill. It’s so frustrating to watch her blatantly disrespect her fiancée’s culture like that and just completely make such rude assumptions and stereotypes. I knew that she’s been like this but to watch it time and time again like in the video is disgusting.

This was actually fascinating to watch. I know you all said yesterday that she's racist but seeing iso much of it compiled into one video like that really makes it obvious. Wow. It's crazy that she says she's mainly attracted to men who are Asain, but yet still can be so disrespectful of the entire culture and race. Just goes to prove that money doesn't buy class, does it?

Edited to fix autocorrects. My iPad is literally going crazy on me today, I have no clue what is going on. Oh well. Have a good day y'all! Talk later!

kayjay
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kayjay »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
wonderwall99 wrote:

This was actually fascinating to watch. I know you all said yesterday that she's racist but seeing iso much of it compiled into one video like that really makes it obvious. Wow. It's crazy that she says she's mainly attracted to men who are Asain, but yet still can be so disrespectful of the entire culture and race. Just goes to prove that money doesn't buy class, does it?

Edited to fix autocorrects. My iPad is literally going crazy on me today, I have no clue what is going on. Oh well. Have a good day y'all! Talk later!

Wow not only is she super racist, but the video also shows how annoyed Khoa is with her always

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”