Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KK - KidsAreUnderfed&AlwaysInBed | Part 34

Unread post by Pineapples »

catabelle wrote:
Pineapples wrote:She can’t google my username. It’s too generic lol. Pineapple anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
shouldn’t of made me mad, i have your identity! sorry loser bitch! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 110326.png[/img]
Damnit!! Please don’t tell my parents.

Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

2468cor wrote:
Here you are. Don't deny it. It'll be hilarious watching you remove this and claim its someone off site when in reality it's you. It'll make you look even more guilty.
lmfao, you Googled a username you doughnut. 11 out of 10 for those hacking skills.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

They have proof you were with Mr Shrimp last night, omg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

newbie wrote:They have proof you were with Mr Shrimp last night, omg
ImageImageImage oh shit! I’ll do anything you want just don’t tell my husband I’m begging you.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Pineapples wrote:
ImageImageImage oh shit! I’ll do anything you want just don’t tell my husband I’m begging you.

It's too late pineapples... I already emailed him. Don't bother going home tonight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
catabelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by catabelle »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
Pineapples wrote:

It's too late pineapples... I already emailed him. Don't bother going home tonight.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

catabelle wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
Pineapples wrote: ImageImageImage oh shit! I’ll do anything you want just don’t tell my husband I’m begging you.

Snakes! The pair of you! Image

catabelle
Talker
Talker

queentee20 wrote:Geez can everyone STFU and stop talking to the trolls? The past 2 pages are just mods replying and egging on the coocoo bitch. Why not be more mature and just ignore it? Delete all the crazy posts and keep banning her. This thread is shit...
What’s the point of posting to say you don’t like the thread/what’s posted here? lol. if you hate it so much then don’t come here. idk what to tell you
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oh it was just a bit of fun. Come on. It doesn’t happen every day.

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Y'all, these trolls are actually pretty smart. They divert the conversation so far away from KK that we actually have 10+ pages of nothing about KK.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
catabelle
Talker
Talker

ACarATorchAJess wrote:Y'all, these trolls are actually pretty smart. They divert the conversation so far away from KK that we actually have 10+ pages of nothing about KK.

to be fair, it’s easier to ignore trolls when there’s actually things to talk about but KK have gotten so lame and we can only repeat the same stuff so many times... Image
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

catabelle wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
Pineapples wrote: ImageImageImage oh shit! I’ll do anything you want just don’t tell my husband I’m begging you.

That's funny!

Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:Y'all, these trolls are actually pretty smart. They divert the conversation so far away from KK that we actually have 10+ pages of nothing about KK.

I'm so tired of it. Waste of time going through pages of diversionary stuff.. Taking a break from here till things are back to normal.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KK - KidsAreUnderfed&AlwaysInBed | Part 34

Huh... I had never posted here before so I didn't realize this thread operated different that the other threads I frequent. Most threads actually enjoy joking around from time to time as it provides a nice change of pace from the mind numbing vloggers once in a while. After the initial drama today, the last few post just seemed to be all in good fun. I was actually considering starting to watch this family just to chat with you ladies some more. I was enjoying the company. Sorry that I misread the room. [VICTORY HAND]️

Mary0118

Unread post by Mary0118 »

I couldn’t take it anymore but her most recent video on her personal channel “pregnant and working from home” made me want to comment here. The woman does nothing, she can’t even take care of her own kids! How many times is she going to move her “office”. It’s just an excuse for her to go buy supplies that she’s never going to use. The girl is good for nothing, and is the furthest thing from a business woman. She can thank oblivious Khoa for her “achievements”, the poor guy needs to wake up if hasn’t already.
catabelle
Talker
Talker

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Huh... I had never posted here before so I didn't realize this thread operated different that the other threads I frequent. Most threads actually enjoy joking around from time to time as it provides a nice change of pace from the mind numbing vloggers once in a while. After the initial drama today, the last few post just seemed to be all in good fun. I was actually considering starting to watch this family just to chat with you ladies some more. I was enjoying the company. Sorry that I misread the room. [VICTORY HAND]️

Unfortunately you did misread the room. This thread is a mess and a half with some BIG personalities. But it was good fun while it lasted :)
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

catabelle wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Huh... I had never posted here before so I didn't realize this thread operated different that the other threads I frequent. Most threads actually enjoy joking around from time to time as it provides a nice change of pace from the mind numbing vloggers once in a while. After the initial drama today, the last few post just seemed to be all in good fun. I was actually considering starting to watch this family just to chat with you ladies some more. I was enjoying the company. Sorry that I misread the room. [VICTORY HAND]️

Unfortunately you did misread the room. This thread is a mess and a half with some BIG personalities. But it was good fun while it lasted :)
Well that's unfortunate. No one enjoys being told what to do all the time. I don't even tell people what to talk about and I'm a mod! BAHAHAHAHAHA. Y'all know where to find me if you feel like chatting about some fun stuff sometime. Peace out home skillets!
:)

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

catabelle wrote:
:)

ImageImageImage that was very polite.

Cak3islif3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cak3islif3 »

Well I thought the whole troll situation was hysterical! Normally it's boring and annoying but that was so funny! And why can't u 'feed the trolls' when for ages others were talking to grandma about stupid shrimp... kk are boring af and nothing exciting is going to happen until she has this baby and we find out if it's a girl or boy.

Baz1_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Baz1_ »

I don’t think I can bear to watch her work from home mom video. What exactly is it she does when she “works from home”? We all know Khoa does the editing and filming doesn’t exactly take place in her office area, sooo.....?

Return to “KKandBabyJ”