We are working on a solution for the slow loading pages problem! Please report any other errors to bipolarmorgan via PM or via email at [email protected]

KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Locked
User avatar
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 3670
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:17 pm
Location: Picture it, Sicily 1922
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 7 times

KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Post by Kryptonite » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:38 pm

Hello everyone!

I am sure you are aware of the drama that's been happening for the past 48 hours. I feel the need to remind everyone of a few rules before we continue on with the on topic conversation.

We want everyone to feel comfortable and as uncensored as possible here. These guidelines will help this board operate more smoothly.

- Posting a user's personal information or going real life will not make you friends here. If you post either a YouTuber's or user's personal information, call the authorities, call the city, etc. that behavior will result in an immediate ban. We are a gossip board, not a hate board. There is a difference. If it is so concerning that you need to contact a third party then we highly encourage you to handle it privately.

- This board encourages a difference of opinion. You can disagree respectfully. There is no need to reply to every post you disagree with individually. This tends to mean that one opinion begins to dictate the board and others feel discouraged to engage in the conversation.

- Any issues you have with a specific user need to be handled in the Boxing Ring or private messages. We understand that sometimes there are some users you really disagree with often and there is a place where you can discuss your issues with that person without being censored. This often throws the thread off topic and frustrates a lot of your fellow posters and frequent lurkers.

- If you disagree with a moderator's decision, you are welcome to challenge it privately by messaging another moderator. We don't always make the right choice and will accept constructive criticism but we do not appreciate being attacked publicly. As moderators we enforce the rules. We communicate well with each other but do not feel obligated to back up our fellow moderators if we strongly disagree with an action.

Please review YTMD's rules here: rules.php

Thanks! Gossip away... :D :D

TC: KKand3boys
#StayPuffy
Image
User avatar
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 514
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:45 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Post by Dramatic princess » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:53 pm

Œbë. Following
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2761
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 147 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Post by ForeverGauc01 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:18 pm

Following


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lestalk215
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 92
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 11:18 am
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Post by lestalk215 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:57 pm

Fresh start, can't wait to see and, possibly, participate in the conversation... hard when I have 2 kiddos.. but I make sure to read when they nap or go to bed!

Poor Landon...it breaks my heart to see him being treated the way he is. I am a first born of three but it was the opposite for me. Once my brother was born, my sister and I were basically thrown aside... he is the family 'golden child' and now is 16 talking back, cursing at my parents, getting into things that are illegal, shop-lifting and not ONE OUNCE of punishment and my mom defends him continually while my sister and I can do no right. Watch out, kernal, from experience you're in for a hell of a ride from that brat thanks to you and your pushover hus- oops I mean boyfriend.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
PookPook0307
Talker
Talker
Posts: 132
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:48 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Post by PookPook0307 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:36 pm

I wish she would treat her pregnancy like she's growing a human being, not an accessory or vlog content. Drink water, eat healthy, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND BABY. You are creating a human who will have a whole life after they are born, but YOU are the one who is capable right now of giving that baby the very best start in the world. Instead you fill up with Starbucks and chic fil a! If their kids aren't getting enough protein in their diets, I doubt Keren is either. She complains about how miserable she feels... well no crap, you are full of sodium and sugar. :?
jwynia1
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed May 09, 2018 8:36 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Post by jwynia1 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:47 pm

PookPook0307 wrote:I wish she would treat her pregnancy like she's growing a human being, not an accessory or vlog content. Drink water, eat healthy, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND BABY. You are creating a human who will have a whole life after they are born, but YOU are the one who is capable right now of giving that baby the very best start in the world. Instead you fill up with Starbucks and chic fil a! If their kids aren't getting enough protein in their diets, I doubt Keren is either. She complains about how miserable she feels... well no crap, you are full of sodium and sugar. :?
But she doesn't have kids...she has a YouTube kid, that mistake that she doesn't pay attention to, and the next Instagram baby that she hopes will make her famous. Oh and a fiance that is as brainwashed and dumb as they come hoping he can get a peak of some girls' boobs that he fangirls over.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Badassmom_
Talker
Talker
Posts: 244
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:28 pm
Has thanked: 81 times
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Post by Badassmom_ » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:49 pm

When I was pregnant, I was always drinking water, but I still ended up in L&D with contractions. You have to drink SO MUCH more water than you normally would when not pregnant. & Kegel probably doesn’t even drink enough water she would need when she’s not pregnant.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wonderwall99
Talker
Talker
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:32 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Post by wonderwall99 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:16 pm

The whole “kids need more protein in their diet” irks me, because it was clearly just a way to do their sponsorship for the peanut butter allergy thing. But if it’s true there’s so many other ways they can incorporate protein into the kids meals. Eggs in the morning with some fruits. It doesn’t take anything to scramble some eggs and slice some berries. Lentils and chicken stew with rice is such an AMAZING source of iron and protein! Maybe giving the kids homemade tacos with lots of meat and beans and veggies instead of chipotle and processed food. Let them drink water instead of sugar and frapps. Not to mention those are ways she can even get the boys excited about food and cooking and helping her!

I don’t have kids, I can’t even imagine how difficult handling two young kiddos, a home, a job and a marriage must be. But what the hell does she do. She vlogs? Her and Khoa’s relationship is nonexistent. The boys are basically being raised by Taylor and Nonie. So what the hell is her deal? She literally has nothing BUT time to provide these boys with good nutrition and proper love, care and attention. Just so frustrating.

Sorry for the rant. Just expressing my thoughts.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Snarkadoodle Doo
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 2916
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:42 pm
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 126 times

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Post by Snarkadoodle Doo » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:37 pm

Telling your kids to punch each other to solve a problem rather than teaching them actual problem solving skills. That's some real good life skills you're teaching your kids right there... #parentinggoals
NOT.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
oldschoolmom39
Informer
Informer
Posts: 386
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 8:49 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Post by oldschoolmom39 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:43 pm

lestalk215 wrote:Fresh start, can't wait to see and, possibly, participate in the conversation... hard when I have 2 kiddos.. but I make sure to read when they nap or go to bed!

Poor Landon...it breaks my heart to see him being treated the way he is. I am a first born of three but it was the opposite for me. Once my brother was born, my sister and I were basically thrown aside... he is the family 'golden child' and now is 16 talking back, cursing at my parents, getting into things that are illegal, shop-lifting and not ONE OUNCE of punishment and my mom defends him continually while my sister and I can do no right. Watch out, kernal, from experience you're in for a hell of a ride from that brat thanks to you and your pushover hus- oops I mean boyfriend.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I was him too as a child. 2nd born always overlooked, stuck with hand me downs, didn't get the same treatment because I was "difficult", always got shafted because my sibling was older(only by a year) and then when the younger siblings came I was lost in the shuffle completely and this has continued into adulthood and my children get the same "courtesy" from them too. It is sad and you resent them for it. I could never imagine not treating children equally. They are unique individuals and are not going do everything at the same time or the same way.
+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 588
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:07 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Post by +Jmama19+ » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:24 pm

PookPook0307 wrote:I wish she would treat her pregnancy like she's growing a human being, not an accessory or vlog content. Drink water, eat healthy, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND BABY. You are creating a human who will have a whole life after they are born, but YOU are the one who is capable right now of giving that baby the very best start in the world. Instead you fill up with Starbucks and chic fil a! If their kids aren't getting enough protein in their diets, I doubt Keren is either. She complains about how miserable she feels... well no crap, you are full of sodium and sugar. :?
Honestly ever since how careless she was in Colorado I got to thinking after they infiltrated the vlog squad she regretted getting prego so quick and maybe threw caution to the wind and whatever happened to the pregnancy happened in her mind. She was way more careless with her body this time around and seems less interested. I also think it was because they know damn well its a boy

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 588
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:07 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Post by +Jmama19+ » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:32 pm

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Telling your kids to punch each other to solve a problem rather than teaching them actual problem solving skills. That's some real good life skills you're teaching your kids right there... #parentinggoals
NOT.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That made me gasp. Punching that baby, sick assholes my God. You teach your sons one thing ever, that anything that comes to family is worth catching hands but fighting for each other not fighting each other. My boys never acted like that and it wouldve broke my heart. Why do you guys think Jackson and Landon hardly look mixed, they look fully Asian to me other than Jacksons hair. I also wonder if they will get surgery for his eye, it kind of crosses. Skar has that mixed race look to her, she is so beautiful I swear, like a cutie Moana baby. She is going to be gorgeous!!

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 588
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:07 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Post by +Jmama19+ » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:35 pm

oldschoolmom39 wrote:
lestalk215 wrote:Fresh start, can't wait to see and, possibly, participate in the conversation... hard when I have 2 kiddos.. but I make sure to read when they nap or go to bed!

Poor Landon...it breaks my heart to see him being treated the way he is. I am a first born of three but it was the opposite for me. Once my brother was born, my sister and I were basically thrown aside... he is the family 'golden child' and now is 16 talking back, cursing at my parents, getting into things that are illegal, shop-lifting and not ONE OUNCE of punishment and my mom defends him continually while my sister and I can do no right. Watch out, kernal, from experience you're in for a hell of a ride from that brat thanks to you and your pushover hus- oops I mean boyfriend.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I was him too as a child. 2nd born always overlooked, stuck with hand me downs, didn't get the same treatment because I was "difficult", always got shafted because my sibling was older(only by a year) and then when the younger siblings came I was lost in the shuffle completely and this has continued into adulthood and my children get the same "courtesy" from them too. It is sad and you resent them for it. I could never imagine not treating children equally. They are unique individuals and are not going do everything at the same time or the same way.
That is so strange my middle son probably gets the most attention out of anyone at our house. He is pursuing modeling and guitar/music, plays baseball and competes in gymnastics so he is my busiest babe so we are always on the run for him.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
Cak3islif3
Talker
Talker
Posts: 158
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:01 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Post by Cak3islif3 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:51 pm

Wow watching the first 3 minutes of the vlog when Karen is trying to clean and patch up khoas thumb she is being so annoying af. If that was me I would of lost my shit and told her to leave me the f alone. What's with the stupid baby voice!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tortuga
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 85
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:03 am
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 0

KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Post by Tortuga » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:15 am

Clearly it’s my first time posting anything lol. But omg when she wanted Jackson to put the cream.... wth is wrong with her...

Aghhh I was replying to someone...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 607
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:31 pm
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Post by Chichi » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:24 am

Tell me one useful thing these morons have taught their children... parenting fails over and over again..urgh

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
Whateverumean
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 811
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:20 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Post by Whateverumean » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:31 am

Cak3islif3 wrote:Wow watching the first 3 minutes of the vlog when Karen is trying to clean and patch up khoas thumb she is being so annoying af. If that was me I would of lost my shit and told her to leave me the f alone. What's with the stupid baby voice!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m glad khoa asked why she was acting like that.
lightbulb_25
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:56 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Post by lightbulb_25 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:44 am

i think the problem with landon is, that he has a personality.
these two idiots don´t know how to handle it, because they don´t have personalities themselves.
they like jackson because he acts like a little robot. he does everthing they tell him and has no fantasy. this kid is defintly not smart.
it hurts so much to see how happy they are everytime golden child does something completly normal. they stand around him and go " yaaaaaaaay". like wtf, he was going down that slide for the 87652347865 time.
and if little landon tries to express his frustration , he gets neglected even more.


i wonder what happens when baby nr.3 is here.
if it´s a girl, landons childhood is going to be very dark.


(sorry for my bad english)
Mammabelle
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 87
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:47 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Post by Mammabelle » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:02 am

OK I have never ever been so enraged as when I heard them in today’s vlog scold Landon way after the fact for scratching Jackson (he’s 1!!!!) then telling their child who isn’t even three that he can punch his one year old brother and put him in time out!!??

WTF is wrong with them?

They just don’t care who sees how much the dislike Landon.

One day he is going to be old enough to watch these vlogs and see his parents telling his brother it’s ok to punch him in the face.

This has made me so mad.

Jackson is there golden child because he is delayed and a parroting robot. My son is Jackson’s age and Jackson is lacking skills an almost three year old should have. He just does what his parents tell him and has no personality or ability of his own.
Landon was personality and is exactly where he is for his age (although should probably be saying a word or two more) and they don’t like it.
Jackson being the kid he is that does as his parents say will end up hitting Landon and it will be their fault.
You are supposed to show them how to love each other not put them against each other

I have never wanted to report a video and their parenting style more than today
User avatar
Pineapples
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 2273
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:33 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Post by Pineapples » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:02 am

Omg how cringe was it watching Keren insist on cleaning Khoas finger. He looked sooooo pissed off.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
staceybrax
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 4361
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:20 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 98 times

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Post by staceybrax » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:00 am

lestalk215 wrote:Fresh start, can't wait to see and, possibly, participate in the conversation... hard when I have 2 kiddos.. but I make sure to read when they nap or go to bed!

Poor Landon...it breaks my heart to see him being treated the way he is. I am a first born of three but it was the opposite for me. Once my brother was born, my sister and I were basically thrown aside... he is the family 'golden child' and now is 16 talking back, cursing at my parents, getting into things that are illegal, shop-lifting and not ONE OUNCE of punishment and my mom defends him continually while my sister and I can do no right. Watch out, kernal, from experience you're in for a hell of a ride from that brat thanks to you and your pushover hus- oops I mean boyfriend.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
It was similar in my house too. My younger brother was spoilt and could do no wrong while my older sister and I could do nothing right. And so while my sister and I have been working since we were legally able too he dropped out of high school he was unemployed until 22 and spent his days drinking and smoking pot, going nowhere. He never cooked, cleaned, worked, paid a bill, etc. It wasn’t until he met his now fiancé and she kicked his ass into line that he got a trade and a good job and now at 25 he’s finally a proper adult. But that took a lot of tough love and hard work on her part and she basically had to teach him how to adult.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2017
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:29 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 61 times

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Post by Rkp65i » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:12 am

Cak3islif3 wrote:Wow watching the first 3 minutes of the vlog when Karen is trying to clean and patch up khoas thumb she is being so annoying af. If that was me I would of lost my shit and told her to leave me the f alone. What's with the stupid baby voice!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Omg yes! & when he said he didnt want it overly wet then she continues to allow Jackson to add more neosporin, talking to Khoa like he was the child.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Khoalitykreeper
Talker
Talker
Posts: 158
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:08 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Post by Khoalitykreeper » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:19 am

Khang was on insta live and I saw comments like do you know if keren is okay or are you going to visit khoa today. Like wow first keren should not have put that picture up about her being in the hospital and then not do a follow up. Like her fans get worried and turn annoying about wanting to know. I hope everything is okay but why do that to your fans. Like I hate you tubers that do that! Also khang is sharing a bit of his life with basically kkandbabyj fan base but they care about kk not khang. If khang and Cici had a YouTube I would much rather watch them then kk.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Pineapples
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 2273
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:33 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Post by Pineapples » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:24 am

Wyatt cut off his dreads lol! Saw it on insta. No pic yet just his dreads on the barbershop chair.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2017
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:29 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 61 times

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Post by Rkp65i » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:30 am

Pineapples wrote:Wyatt cut off his dreads lol! Saw it on insta. No pic yet just his dreads on the barbershop chair.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Drooling waiting LOL


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Locked

Return to “KKandBabyJ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Mbell, mimssss, minniethemoo_ and 30 guests