True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

StrippedWoman wrote:
kirsti13 wrote:
ALeto90 wrote: That’s why hey live where they live bc the cost of living affords them not to work!! Apparently I missed the vlog where he gave the reason why he quit, I knew their last baby had health issues, but I recently watched a q & a where he said he was doing youtube full time now. With the new baby you can bet on him not going back.

I don’t even see how that’s possible, I’m in the military too, you can’t just “quit” you have a contract.. if you quit you are getting kicked out and not receiving a “honorable discharge” . How is he even in the military with a beard like that?! Do these people have a page on here ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
From what I understand he was placed on a semi-perminant leave because his son, Wolf was had a lot of health issues when he was born. I believe he has to go back in like 2 years or something. But I'm not in the military so idk how it all works.

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk
From the way he explained it they were basically done investing money in him for him to always be having to go back home for the family emergencies. He couldn’t complete his training and had to keep restarting. He has the OPTION to go back within 2 years but with another baby on the way now he’d be leaving again for the birth, and if they had any other issues.

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Hooktube doesn't allow searching anymore? Any one have another website where we can watch without giving them views.

coco88
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by coco88 »

How come that woman thinks that every single wall needs a painting, a decor, a cupboard, a shelf? It looks cluttered af. The dining room was alright before, but God forbid there's going to be any blank, untouched space left.. leave it to Kern to clutter any space and make it look like a mess.
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

mommabearx wrote:“I love how much Jackson loves Landon.”

Jackson will was literally about to turn the lights off and close the door when he woke up, and he must know Landon’s up from a nap because as soon as Khoa told him he’s going to get the baby Jackson says mommy as if he was trying to get him to NOT to get Landon at all. Idk he seems very jealous and spoiled to me. They teach that kid not everything’s about him or he’s going to grow up very unlikeable.

jackson could get away with his brothers murder honestly. But Landon smacks Jackson and he’s an evil brat.

Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

Keren thinks she is so amazing at interior design. I personally don’t care for any of her room “makeovers.” Did she seriously say she was going to redo the playroom??? She just did the playroom not that long ago.
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

coco88 wrote:How come that woman thinks that every single wall needs a painting, a decor, a cupboard, a shelf? It looks cluttered af. The dining room was alright before, but God forbid there's going to be any blank, untouched space left.. leave it to Kern to clutter any space and make it look like a mess.
It’s awful! That clock/windmill thing she put there makes no sense. There’s no cohesiveness. It’s all just random decor thrown together. The shelves could be cute with a simple wall frame. What was the cart on wheels about? And the table needs to be turned the other way. She’ll change it all soon I’m sure bc it looks like shit.
mommabearx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mommabearx »

I love how Karen had to show Khoa the camera on FaceTime so he wouldn’t get mad about what she bought just so she could get her way. ANNOYING. He seemed genuinely like “wtf why did you buy that?” Lmao.

mommabearx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mommabearx »

Sorry for the double post, but why the hell is she putting kitchen appliances and coffee mugs in the DINING ROOM? I don’t understand her logic.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

She should be spending that money on painting the walls. That color is so bad. The bedroom wouldn’t look as bad if it was a gray color.

CC2212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CC2212 »

This vlog infuriated me beyond belief.

Needs to REDO the playroom? You just did it a hot minute ago. The dining room looks like a cluttered mess. Don’t even get me started on the ‘EXTREME’ back pain. If it was that extreme, you should be worried and go to the god damn hospital since you have a LIFE inside of you.

I actually can’t with this woman

UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

The one time she won’t go to the ER when she probably should. If you’re in that much pain, GO. She should try one of those belly bands or something if she’s willing to tough it out without a dr visit.

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Car rides hurt my back, except the one I take to spend hundreds of dollars on useless shit to clutter my house.

anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

Her house & decor is so ugly! They need to get rid of that ugly ass yellow

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Anyone who was wondering about the pool fence for safety, Keren posted this on her IG. Seems like they did other precautions. I heard Khoa mention something about this awhile back.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... d2b518.png[/img]

lestalk215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lestalk215 »

chloe6124 wrote:Anyone who was wondering about the pool fence for safety, Keren posted this on her IG. Seems like they did other precautions. I heard Khoa mention something about this awhile back.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... d2b518.png[/img]

She's a liar on the part where the kids are never outside alone. There was a vlog not too long ago where you can clearly see the kids out by the pool when keren and khoa were both inside to get their daily take-away.
What they installed isn't a pool alarm.. it's probably the home system that came with the house and they activated it and that alerts which door is open. I have one but a notice on a phone wont be enough of a warning that a child got outside. It can take as little as 30 seconds for a child to drown.

Kudos to them for getting the system, it's a start.. but a pool fence is much better... what if they do get out together and Jackson thinks it's ok for him to push Landon or vice versa? It's better to be extra cautious when it comes to pools than to only have 1 not so great precaution.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Momma210
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momma210 »

How much you wanna bet she changes the dinning room before next year.

Momma210
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momma210 »

When is her next doctor appointment? I feel like it’s been a while

mustlovegiraffes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mustlovegiraffes »

So when someone wants coffee they just grab a dusty mug off the wall display?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

lestalk215 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:Anyone who was wondering about the pool fence for safety, Keren posted this on her IG. Seems like they did other precautions. I heard Khoa mention something about this awhile back.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... d2b518.png[/img]

She's a liar on the part where the kids are never outside alone. There was a vlog not too long ago where you can clearly see the kids out by the pool when keren and khoa were both inside to get their daily take-away.
What they installed isn't a pool alarm.. it's probably the home system that came with the house and they activated it and that alerts which door is open. I have one but a notice on a phone wont be enough of a warning that a child got outside. It can take as little as 30 seconds for a child to drown.

Kudos to them for getting the system, it's a start.. but a pool fence is much better... what if they do get out together and Jackson thinks it's ok for him to push Landon or vice versa? It's better to be extra cautious when it comes to pools than to only have 1 not so great precaution.

Exactly! I recently read a Facebook post of a mom describing what happened that led to her daughters death by drowning. It’s so fast and like you said, it can take as little as 30 seconds. One of the boys could fall, hit their head and boom.. face first in the pool. It’s irresponsible parenting.

calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

lestalk215 wrote:

Exactly! I recently read a Facebook post of a mom describing what happened that led to her daughters death by drowning. It’s so fast and like you said, it can take as little as 30 seconds. One of the boys could fall, hit their head and boom.. face first in the pool. It’s irresponsible parenting.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”