Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lestalk215
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Unread post by lestalk215 »

Fresh start, can't wait to see and, possibly, participate in the conversation... hard when I have 2 kiddos.. but I make sure to read when they nap or go to bed!

Poor Landon...it breaks my heart to see him being treated the way he is. I am a first born of three but it was the opposite for me. Once my brother was born, my sister and I were basically thrown aside... he is the family 'golden child' and now is 16 talking back, cursing at my parents, getting into things that are illegal, shop-lifting and not ONE OUNCE of punishment and my mom defends him continually while my sister and I can do no right. Watch out, kernal, from experience you're in for a hell of a ride from that brat thanks to you and your pushover hus- oops I mean boyfriend.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
PookPook0307
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PookPook0307 »

I wish she would treat her pregnancy like she's growing a human being, not an accessory or vlog content. Drink water, eat healthy, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND BABY. You are creating a human who will have a whole life after they are born, but YOU are the one who is capable right now of giving that baby the very best start in the world. Instead you fill up with Starbucks and chic fil a! If their kids aren't getting enough protein in their diets, I doubt Keren is either. She complains about how miserable she feels... well no crap, you are full of sodium and sugar. :?
jwynia1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jwynia1 »

PookPook0307 wrote:I wish she would treat her pregnancy like she's growing a human being, not an accessory or vlog content. Drink water, eat healthy, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND BABY. You are creating a human who will have a whole life after they are born, but YOU are the one who is capable right now of giving that baby the very best start in the world. Instead you fill up with Starbucks and chic fil a! If their kids aren't getting enough protein in their diets, I doubt Keren is either. She complains about how miserable she feels... well no crap, you are full of sodium and sugar. :?
But she doesn't have kids...she has a YouTube kid, that mistake that she doesn't pay attention to, and the next Instagram baby that she hopes will make her famous. Oh and a fiance that is as brainwashed and dumb as they come hoping he can get a peak of some girls' boobs that he fangirls over.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
Badassmom_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Badassmom_ »

When I was pregnant, I was always drinking water, but I still ended up in L&D with contractions. You have to drink SO MUCH more water than you normally would when not pregnant. & Kegel probably doesn’t even drink enough water she would need when she’s not pregnant.

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

The whole “kids need more protein in their diet” irks me, because it was clearly just a way to do their sponsorship for the peanut butter allergy thing. But if it’s true there’s so many other ways they can incorporate protein into the kids meals. Eggs in the morning with some fruits. It doesn’t take anything to scramble some eggs and slice some berries. Lentils and chicken stew with rice is such an AMAZING source of iron and protein! Maybe giving the kids homemade tacos with lots of meat and beans and veggies instead of chipotle and processed food. Let them drink water instead of sugar and frapps. Not to mention those are ways she can even get the boys excited about food and cooking and helping her!

I don’t have kids, I can’t even imagine how difficult handling two young kiddos, a home, a job and a marriage must be. But what the hell does she do. She vlogs? Her and Khoa’s relationship is nonexistent. The boys are basically being raised by Taylor and Nonie. So what the hell is her deal? She literally has nothing BUT time to provide these boys with good nutrition and proper love, care and attention. Just so frustrating.

Sorry for the rant. Just expressing my thoughts.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Telling your kids to punch each other to solve a problem rather than teaching them actual problem solving skills. That's some real good life skills you're teaching your kids right there... #parentinggoals
NOT.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

lestalk215 wrote:Fresh start, can't wait to see and, possibly, participate in the conversation... hard when I have 2 kiddos.. but I make sure to read when they nap or go to bed!

Poor Landon...it breaks my heart to see him being treated the way he is. I am a first born of three but it was the opposite for me. Once my brother was born, my sister and I were basically thrown aside... he is the family 'golden child' and now is 16 talking back, cursing at my parents, getting into things that are illegal, shop-lifting and not ONE OUNCE of punishment and my mom defends him continually while my sister and I can do no right. Watch out, kernal, from experience you're in for a hell of a ride from that brat thanks to you and your pushover hus- oops I mean boyfriend.

I was him too as a child. 2nd born always overlooked, stuck with hand me downs, didn't get the same treatment because I was "difficult", always got shafted because my sibling was older(only by a year) and then when the younger siblings came I was lost in the shuffle completely and this has continued into adulthood and my children get the same "courtesy" from them too. It is sad and you resent them for it. I could never imagine not treating children equally. They are unique individuals and are not going do everything at the same time or the same way.
+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by +Jmama19+ »

PookPook0307 wrote:I wish she would treat her pregnancy like she's growing a human being, not an accessory or vlog content. Drink water, eat healthy, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND BABY. You are creating a human who will have a whole life after they are born, but YOU are the one who is capable right now of giving that baby the very best start in the world. Instead you fill up with Starbucks and chic fil a! If their kids aren't getting enough protein in their diets, I doubt Keren is either. She complains about how miserable she feels... well no crap, you are full of sodium and sugar. :?
Honestly ever since how careless she was in Colorado I got to thinking after they infiltrated the vlog squad she regretted getting prego so quick and maybe threw caution to the wind and whatever happened to the pregnancy happened in her mind. She was way more careless with her body this time around and seems less interested. I also think it was because they know damn well its a boy

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Telling your kids to punch each other to solve a problem rather than teaching them actual problem solving skills. That's some real good life skills you're teaching your kids right there... #parentinggoals
NOT.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That made me gasp. Punching that baby, sick assholes my God. You teach your sons one thing ever, that anything that comes to family is worth catching hands but fighting for each other not fighting each other. My boys never acted like that and it wouldve broke my heart. Why do you guys think Jackson and Landon hardly look mixed, they look fully Asian to me other than Jacksons hair. I also wonder if they will get surgery for his eye, it kind of crosses. Skar has that mixed race look to her, she is so beautiful I swear, like a cutie Moana baby. She is going to be gorgeous!!

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

oldschoolmom39 wrote:
lestalk215 wrote:Fresh start, can't wait to see and, possibly, participate in the conversation... hard when I have 2 kiddos.. but I make sure to read when they nap or go to bed!

I was him too as a child. 2nd born always overlooked, stuck with hand me downs, didn't get the same treatment because I was "difficult", always got shafted because my sibling was older(only by a year) and then when the younger siblings came I was lost in the shuffle completely and this has continued into adulthood and my children get the same "courtesy" from them too. It is sad and you resent them for it. I could never imagine not treating children equally. They are unique individuals and are not going do everything at the same time or the same way.
That is so strange my middle son probably gets the most attention out of anyone at our house. He is pursuing modeling and guitar/music, plays baseball and competes in gymnastics so he is my busiest babe so we are always on the run for him.

Cak3islif3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cak3islif3 »

Wow watching the first 3 minutes of the vlog when Karen is trying to clean and patch up khoas thumb she is being so annoying af. If that was me I would of lost my shit and told her to leave me the f alone. What's with the stupid baby voice!

Tortuga
Talker
Talker

KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Unread post by Tortuga »

Clearly it’s my first time posting anything lol. But omg when she wanted Jackson to put the cream.... wth is wrong with her...

Aghhh I was replying to someone...

Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

Tell me one useful thing these morons have taught their children... parenting fails over and over again..urgh

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Cak3islif3 wrote:Wow watching the first 3 minutes of the vlog when Karen is trying to clean and patch up khoas thumb she is being so annoying af. If that was me I would of lost my shit and told her to leave me the f alone. What's with the stupid baby voice!

I’m glad khoa asked why she was acting like that.
lightbulb_25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lightbulb_25 »

i think the problem with landon is, that he has a personality.
these two idiots don´t know how to handle it, because they don´t have personalities themselves.
they like jackson because he acts like a little robot. he does everthing they tell him and has no fantasy. this kid is defintly not smart.
it hurts so much to see how happy they are everytime golden child does something completly normal. they stand around him and go " yaaaaaaaay". like wtf, he was going down that slide for the 87652347865 time.
and if little landon tries to express his frustration , he gets neglected even more.

i wonder what happens when baby nr.3 is here.
if it´s a girl, landons childhood is going to be very dark.

(sorry for my bad english)
Mammabelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mammabelle »

OK I have never ever been so enraged as when I heard them in today’s vlog scold Landon way after the fact for scratching Jackson (he’s 1!!!!) then telling their child who isn’t even three that he can punch his one year old brother and put him in time out!!??

WTF is wrong with them?

They just don’t care who sees how much the dislike Landon.

One day he is going to be old enough to watch these vlogs and see his parents telling his brother it’s ok to punch him in the face.

This has made me so mad.

Jackson is there golden child because he is delayed and a parroting robot. My son is Jackson’s age and Jackson is lacking skills an almost three year old should have. He just does what his parents tell him and has no personality or ability of his own.
Landon was personality and is exactly where he is for his age (although should probably be saying a word or two more) and they don’t like it.
Jackson being the kid he is that does as his parents say will end up hitting Landon and it will be their fault.
You are supposed to show them how to love each other not put them against each other

I have never wanted to report a video and their parenting style more than today
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Omg how cringe was it watching Keren insist on cleaning Khoas finger. He looked sooooo pissed off.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

It was similar in my house too. My younger brother was spoilt and could do no wrong while my older sister and I could do nothing right. And so while my sister and I have been working since we were legally able too he dropped out of high school he was unemployed until 22 and spent his days drinking and smoking pot, going nowhere. He never cooked, cleaned, worked, paid a bill, etc. It wasn’t until he met his now fiancé and she kicked his ass into line that he got a trade and a good job and now at 25 he’s finally a proper adult. But that took a lot of tough love and hard work on her part and she basically had to teach him how to adult.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”