KKandBabyingJ | KKandBabyJ | Part 35

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Unread post by +Jmama19+ »

Dreamcatchme wrote:No, I'm asking why someone has been banned for sending a mod something concerning they found on the Internet. Where in the rules does it state that we can't go to mods for advice on situations is that not what you guys are for?
What is this about

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Coco_ wrote:sorry for the triple post but i am so pissed... they can’t get their own child out of the pool so they leave poor old nonni to struggle with jackson wtf is wrong with these people?!
Oh I think they could have I think it was another way to stick it to Landon

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Coco_ wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:Kinda fealt bad whrn Khoa was throwing Landon in the air and he was having so much fun, Jackson goes “nay nay wants mommy” They just laugh and then he hands him off to Keren and starts doing it with Jackson. Poor Landon. Teach Jackson patience. They wonder ehy ppl think hes a favorite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i hate that they listen to him and does whatever he says it’s not funny at all that their child tells them what to do idk why they laugh like idiots
I was so livid pissed at that too. They have made Jackson so unlikable, I was pissed as they taught him to say igly monkey at the zoo instead of what it was. Now everything will just be ugly to him and make him a bigger little jerk than he is already. They will get it back when he comes home crying because someone makes fun of his teeth or something. Kids do it Ive seen it. They will regret teaching him to be such a judgemental little selfish brat

UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... e0f2a6.png[/img]

I really hope she’s stops effing around and takes care of her body and baby. Does she not grasp how serious it is that she’s on her 3rd c section in 3 years?

idk93
Amateur
Amateur

KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Unread post by idk93 »

+Jmama19+ wrote:
HarlowCarlo wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... fd429a.png[/img]

Ummmmm

She is trying to fuck up his teeth, she makes me sick

That picture makes me so angry. She’s trying to fuck his teeth up too because Jackson’s teeth are fucked up so that way she has an excuse... fucking annoying.

kirsti13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kirsti13 »

ALeto90 wrote:
canvasveggie wrote:
ALeto90 wrote:I know this is KKs thread but did anyone see that elleandbabes chick just announced she’s pregnant...again. She’s pure lazy, but her daughter is smart and sweet. Latest I saw was her hubby quit the military to be a full time youtuber! Bramfam goals.
Yes!! I can’t believe it, her youngest isn’t even a year old yet #TheKKway but no offense I have no idea what they’re doing for money seeing that she doesn’t get many views and he left the military

That’s why hey live where they live bc the cost of living affords them not to work!! Apparently I missed the vlog where he gave the reason why he quit, I knew their last baby had health issues, but I recently watched a q & a where he said he was doing youtube full time now. With the new baby you can bet on him not going back.

I don’t even see how that’s possible, I’m in the military too, you can’t just “quit” you have a contract.. if you quit you are getting kicked out and not receiving a “honorable discharge” . How is he even in the military with a beard like that?! Do these people have a page on here ?

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

idk93 wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:

Ummmmm

She is trying to fuck up his teeth, she makes me sick

That picture makes me so angry. She’s trying to fuck his teeth up too because Jackson’s teeth are fucked up so that way she has an excuse... fucking annoying.

It’s infuriating isn’t it? They saw how those pacifiers ruined Jackson’s teeth and they’re allowing it to happen to Landon too. Those poor boys are the one who will have to endure painful dental work because of KK’s laziness.
They better start saving for the dental bills now. YouTube won’t last forever.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

staceybrax wrote:
idk93 wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:She is trying to fuck up his teeth, she makes me sick

It’s infuriating isn’t it? They saw how those pacifiers ruined Jackson’s teeth and they’re allowing it to happen to Landon too. Those poor boys are the one who will have to endure painful dental work because of KK’s laziness.
They better start saving for the dental bills now. YouTube won’t last forever.

My bet is that Landon is teething and instead of buying appropriate teething toys or anything to help him, she shoved this in his mouth for him to chew on. We know he doesn’t have an attachment to them like Jackson, so it makes zero sense that he would want them now unless he just wanted something to chew on and this was KK’s solution. So ridiculous.

HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 6c3501.png[/img]

lmao Keren stop reading here. Aren’t you in pain

Mumof2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mumof2 »

Ummmmm

Uh oh. I bet Moolan (Khoa’s sister, not really sure how to spell her name) will be in the shit for this.
If they insist on shoving something in his mouth why not at least give him one that isn’t designed for new borns. In Australia they are only really used in the NICU for premmie babies to stimulate the sucking reflex.
Such morons. They make me shake my head on the daily.

Mumof2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mumof2 »

Mumof2 wrote:

Ummmmm

Uh oh. I bet Moolan (Khoa’s sister, not really sure how to spell her name) will be in the shit for this.
If they insist on shoving something in his mouth why not at least give him one that isn’t designed for new borns. In Australia they are only really used in the NICU for premmie babies to stimulate the sucking reflex.

Sorry for the double post.
Why do they insist on hanging a heavy stuffed toy on the end of the pacifier? This blows my mind. (I know they can come like this but isn’t it meant for tiny baby’s so that they pacifier doesn’t fall out? They aren’t popular where I am so I am not sure)

Tallipia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tallipia »

Watching khoa watch the kids is so annoying. He always asks Jackson to not do this or that and does whatever Jackson tells him to. Even when he tells Jackson to do or not do something, Jackson doesn't listen anyways and khoa just gives up. He has no authority over his kids, I don't know how he's gonna deal whey they're older and it'll be more difficult.
Also Landon started crying immediately after Jackson turned off the light when they went to get him after his nap. He probably thought that it's nap time again and they're gonna leave him in his crib. And I bet that's what keren does every day she puts him to nap. Just puts him in his crib, turns off the light and lets him cry.
catabelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by catabelle »

kirsti13 wrote:
ALeto90 wrote:
canvasveggie wrote: Yes!! I can’t believe it, her youngest isn’t even a year old yet #TheKKway but no offense I have no idea what they’re doing for money seeing that she doesn’t get many views and he left the military

That’s why hey live where they live bc the cost of living affords them not to work!! Apparently I missed the vlog where he gave the reason why he quit, I knew their last baby had health issues, but I recently watched a q & a where he said he was doing youtube full time now. With the new baby you can bet on him not going back.

I don’t even see how that’s possible, I’m in the military too, you can’t just “quit” you have a contract.. if you quit you are getting kicked out and not receiving a “honorable discharge” . How is he even in the military with a beard like that?! Do these people have a page on here ?

It might be more complicated than that, or they might be saying “he’s quitting” meaning “he isn’t re-upping”? IDK this family, just speculating. There are also special leaves you can take with sick children. Someone I know had a 2 y/o son with a brain tumor and they let him have TWO ENTIRE YEARS off because the child had like 4% chance of surviving. Luckily the boy did end up okay post-op although he is not the same, it definitely did some damage. But the father is back in, just as before, no skin off his back. He is a chaplain though so they might have a little bit different system? Idk.
mommabearx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mommabearx »

“I love how much Jackson loves Landon.”

Jackson will was literally about to turn the lights off and close the door when he woke up, and he must know Landon’s up from a nap because as soon as Khoa told him he’s going to get the baby Jackson says mommy as if he was trying to get him to NOT to get Landon at all. Idk he seems very jealous and spoiled to me. They teach that kid not everything’s about him or he’s going to grow up very unlikeable.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Mumof2 wrote:

Ummmmm

I dont even know how ppl get their babies to use the soothie pacifiers. None of my babies could keep them in their mouths because they were so heavy, even without the wubbanub attached

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Keren and Khoa are the only ppl in thsi world that I know who would leave a vacation early. Im always wishing I could stay longer and theyre always so quick to get back home.

Momma210
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momma210 »

shadylady wrote:why are yt moms so opposed to the idea of empty walls? like just bc there's an empty space doesn't mean you have to put something on it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
OMG YES!! then they end up making the room feel small overcrowding it with unnecessary decor. Less is More

LatinChickw-2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LatinChickw-2 »

Did anyone else feel like it was weird of Khoa to be watching Kyra’s video since she’s literally showing her ass in the thumbnail?

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Rkp65i wrote:Keren and Khoa are the only ppl in thsi world that I know who would leave a vacation early. Im always wishing I could stay longer and theyre always so quick to get back home.

That is one thing they are very truthful about. They are defintly homebodies. Some people are just like that.

bookwrm97
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bookwrm97 »

mommabearx wrote:“I love how much Jackson loves Landon.”

Jackson will was literally about to turn the lights off and close the door when he woke up, and he must know Landon’s up from a nap because as soon as Khoa told him he’s going to get the baby Jackson says mommy as if he was trying to get him to NOT to get Landon at all. Idk he seems very jealous and spoiled to me. They teach that kid not everything’s about him or he’s going to grow up very unlikeable.

This bothers me so much. And the fact that they aren't correcting him at all. Moolan said Landon was her favorite nephew on her if story so at least he has other family members

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”