Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Unread post by +Jmama19+ »

Coco_ wrote:
Rottiemom wrote:
Khoalitykreeper wrote:I wonder why she hasn’t told khoa the ideas for the babies name yet. We all know she will have her name so if khoa doesn’t like it it won’t matter the baby will be named what she chooses. Or a theory they are waiting to find out the gender so if it’s a girl they will name her a girl name they really like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think that’s teally odd as well. How has the subject of baby names not come up in conversation? And why are they not even excited to talk about it with each other, that seems like an essential “pre-birth convo”. OR when Khoa is editing and he gets to the clips where Kernal says “I have names picked out but haven’t told Khoa” why wouldn’t he be curious enough to ask Keren what name idea she has. It seems like that’s a relationship that only communicates for the sake of the vlog.
agree!!! plus it just seems like khoa doesn’t even give a f or he knows keren will name the baby what she wants so why even bother!
Im gonna say because they know its a boy, they have a name picked out already and are both bummed its another boy and the excitement over maybe getting a girl is gone. Another boy, another day to them. I think she majorly regrets this pregnancy now.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

Nesting must mean shopping spree in her world. He is cooler about her shopping habits than most men I know. Her back must have made a miraculous recovery overnight.
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

notice how on the day that keren stayed in bed all day cause she was “in so much pain” (taylor wasn’t back yet) so khoa had to take care of the boys by himself all day OH BUT NANNY TAYLOR IS BACK so keren is all better shopping and shopping away i honestly think she faked it to stay in bed so she wouldn’t have to take care of the kids
Baz1_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Baz1_ »

Coco_ wrote:notice how on the day that keren stayed in bed all day cause she was “in so much pain” (taylor wasn’t back yet) so khoa had to take care of the boys by himself all day OH BUT NANNY TAYLOR IS BACK so keren is all better shopping and shopping away i honestly think she faked it to stay in bed so she wouldn’t have to take care of the kids
10000% true
+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

ALeto90 wrote:What in the actual f***! This chick needs to hire a professional. That rug in the foyer doesn’t work and doesnt match the rug she chose for the playroom. What was that tiny loveseat!? And she put it against the windows. There so much going on it actually gave me anxiety!
Thats because in a foyer you would put a runner not an area rug unless you have a grand foyer which they dont. That seat in the playroom looks like a removed car seat from an old car, so fucking stupid looking. Lol

ceecrz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ceecrz »

playinwitme wrote:
She has no respect for it at all. She literally said she’s doing it to lose weight. It also really irked me the way she said “this Asian thing”. Can’t exactly explain why, but my own culture is very important to me and if someone were to refer to my culture that way I’d be so annoyed. The way she talks about Vietnamese culture is as if she thinks it’s something weird because it’s not “American” (or as she’d probably say “normal” which is such an ethnocentric way of looking at things *rolls eyes*) And Khoa doesn’t even seem to care/defend his culture when she says culturally insensitive things. I’m not sure if she understands the things she says are offensive, but if Khoa corrected her/if she was willing to correct herself, there wouldn’t be a problem as long as she’s making an effort to understand. Sorry for this long ass rant. This is something that really bothers me about her.
YES! 100% agree with you. Keren is super ignorant and it makes me sad because she's literally going to raise her kids to think that way. Honestly, I'm not surprised that Khoa doesn't even bother to correct her - probably because the schools he attended weren't diverse (I'm speculating, of course) based on his group of friends and his obsession with women who look like Keren.

I don't know, he always seems to have this self-deprecating attitude so he probably pokes fun at himself and Keren thinks it's okay because HE isn't bothered by it.

ALSO, it's annoying to me that they have this whole coffee setup at home and they still choose to spend money at Starbucks every single day. It's not that difficult to make it at home.
Momma210
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momma210 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 147785.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... c6beb2.png[/img]

These are the most poorly decorated rooms in the house.

Momma210
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momma210 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... f36f0e.png[/img]

That clock needs to be on a big wall with high ceilings not a half wall. Plus that shelf throws it off. She doesn’t know what she’s doing omg nothing matches

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Momma210 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... f36f0e.png[/img]

That clock needs to be on a big wall with high ceilings not a half wall. Plus that shelf throws it off. She doesn’t know what she’s doing omg nothing matches

Clock? This bitch grabbed it up probably at Home Goods and the dials were broken off. Its has no hands to tell time. She is just dumb as a rock.

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Momma210 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... f36f0e.png[/img]

Wait, are those kleenax as a centerpiece on the table? Lmao

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Yes so you can respectfully spit out the shitty food she cooks into the Kleenex.

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

When she says this is her last baby I get the vibe that she's so disappointed. She wanted a girl and she realizes she'll never get a girl. She figures there's no reason to discuss baby names because this is just the "last" one and she doesn't give a fuck about it already.
keyraeee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by keyraeee »

KKThrowYourDecorAway

keyraeee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by keyraeee »

playinwitme wrote:
bulboustrollxx wrote:I think Keren was talking about postpartum confinement, you can read a little more about it on Wikipedia. It is supposed to be a month long period of time where mom and baby heal and moms have to eat special foods (NOT CHICKFILA!!!!) to help with breast milk production and general recovery. Fun fact, when my grandma did it with my mom she didn't even wash her hair for a month!

I honestly don't think Keren has any respect for the tradition, she just thinks she can be treated like a princess for a month. She will probably be grossed out by the foods Khoa's mom makes for her and will be back to eating Chickfila and Starbucks within 48 hours.
She has no respect for it at all. She literally said she’s doing it to lose weight. It also really irked me the way she said “this Asian thing”. Can’t exactly explain why, but my own culture is very important to me and if someone were to refer to my culture that way I’d be so annoyed. The way she talks about Vietnamese culture is as if she thinks it’s something weird because it’s not “American” (or as she’d probably say “normal” which is such an ethnocentric way of looking at things *rolls eyes*) And Khoa doesn’t even seem to care/defend his culture when she says culturally insensitive things. I’m not sure if she understands the things she says are offensive, but if Khoa corrected her/if she was willing to correct herself, there wouldn’t be a problem as long as she’s making an effort to understand. Sorry for this long ass rant. This is something that really bothers me about her.
I know what you mean. Kern comes off as very ethnocentric. She basically mocks khoa’s culture to his face, but he doesn’t even give a damn.

Aussiemama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Aussiemama »

Kkyouwillneverbejoannagaines

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk
mirmir
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mirmir »

I am so annoyed... "this Asian thing Khoa's mom showed me that helps to lose all the weight fast..." seriously? after giving birth you should take it easy, eat yummy and healthy, rest and most important, enjoy with your baby and just cuddle :love2:
i am kinda jealous as she has so much money she throws on shit that will go to trash in a few months and she has so much support...
browncasom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by browncasom »

Momma210 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 147785.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... c6beb2.png[/img]

the feng shui of her house prob sucks
browncasom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by browncasom »

Momma210 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 147785.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... c6beb2.png[/img]

the feng shui of her house prob sucks
UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

Keren LOVES design but... she has to copy others, right down to the same exact items. She LOVES design and decorating but... she buys random crap at Target and Home Goods and thinks she’s doing something profound when really NONE OF IT MAKES SENSE. Oh and she’s “nesting” but we haven’t seen her prepping the area the baby will live for 4 months besides framed selfies on the wall....

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

chloe6124 wrote:Keren says on her IG story this will be her last baby unless there is a oopsie. Well she better do something permanent.

I dont get why she talked about getting her tubes tied but not about getting a birth control like the ring?

Return to “KKandBabyJ”