KKandBabyingJ | KKandBabyJ | Part 35

vmokk
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Unread post by vmokk »

what i dont get is who hangs things on walls that they bought paint for. seems a little redundant to hang it all up, to take it all down and then hang it all back up again. she should’ve bought paint, painted and then bought things slowly. not to be rude or offensive, but who decorates their entire house in only target crap. like buy a couple quality pieces for the wall and call it a day. less is more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

Khoalitykreeper wrote:I wonder why she hasn’t told khoa the ideas for the babies name yet. We all know she will have her name so if khoa doesn’t like it it won’t matter the baby will be named what she chooses. Or a theory they are waiting to find out the gender so if it’s a girl they will name her a girl name they really like.

I think that’s teally odd as well. How has the subject of baby names not come up in conversation? And why are they not even excited to talk about it with each other, that seems like an essential “pre-birth convo”. OR when Khoa is editing and he gets to the clips where Kernal says “I have names picked out but haven’t told Khoa” why wouldn’t he be curious enough to ask Keren what name idea she has. It seems like that’s a relationship that only communicates for the sake of the vlog.
Momma210
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momma210 »

Rottiemom wrote:
Khoalitykreeper wrote:I wonder why she hasn’t told khoa the ideas for the babies name yet. We all know she will have her name so if khoa doesn’t like it it won’t matter the baby will be named what she chooses. Or a theory they are waiting to find out the gender so if it’s a girl they will name her a girl name they really like.

I think that’s teally odd as well. How has the subject of baby names not come up in conversation? And why are they not even excited to talk about it with each other, that seems like an essential “pre-birth convo”. OR when Khoa is editing and he gets to the clips where Kernal says “I have names picked out but haven’t told Khoa” why wouldn’t he be curious enough to ask Keren what name idea she has. It seems like that’s a relationship that only communicates for the sake of the vlog.
I feel like they don’t even care for this baby.. with the boys they kept us up to date on everything & had a name picked out quick.

Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

Omg I can’t even watch Keren’s excessive spending anymore!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Momma210
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momma210 »

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:KkInteriorDesignerOfClutter

Yess

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Baz1_ wrote:Yesterday she complained about her back being in agony and how every time she gets in the car it makes it sooooo bad. So naturally she goes on 3 seperate shopping trips the next day. The random crap everywhere looks dreadful. And i’m curious what this “asian thing” she does after birth is.
Probably make "asian" eyes at the babyImage

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
homegirljenn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by homegirljenn »

Kkandthecatastrophicfixerupper

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

I'm curious what they fed Landon? Hopefully not just those greasy fried potatoes? Or was there a box of nuggets? Still unhealthy. I see Khoa had X2 spicy sandwiches and one non-spicy for Jackson.

The kids too are addicted to fast food. Nonnie made a beautiful healthy casserole and steamed broccoli plus fresh veggies yesterday. Neither kid seemed thrilled. Also curious what Keen ate and if she perhaps shared her healthy meal with Landon or she skipped dinner and they just gave him a pouch and yoghurt while giving him a bath or scraps of ramen noodles?? No surprise that the kids aren't growing. Also concerned about the unborn child. Won't be too surprised if the new baby is underweight...

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Keren said she wasn’t eating Chic Fil A but there were 4 sandwich rappers on the table and I’m sure she just ate hers on the way home and lied about it because why would she all of a sudden care about her eating habits? Like it’s way to late. Let’s hear about your glucose test Keren..

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Remember when Jackson was constipated so she gave him chipotle? Good times.

I’m pretty sure the reason she doesn’t talk about her dr appts and stuff is because she failed her glucose test. She did this with Landon’s as well.

marsala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by marsala »

Momma210 wrote:
I feel like they don’t even care for this baby.. with the boys they kept us up to date on everything & had a name picked out quick.

Keren is obsessed with being pregnant, partly because of the attention it gives her and partly because she loves newborn babies. Just newborns/very young babies. She even admitted she already wants another one when her babies start crawling.

Keren has serious issues. I mean that. It wouldn't even be so bad if she wasn't such a lazy mom. I watch elleandbabes often. Danielle and Graham are a young couple at 21-ish, who got married at 17 when she got pregnant with their first. They had their second child, a son, last August and she's pregnant again. So like KK, 3 kids very young (even younger than KK), all rather close in age with two one after the other. Except they're married. AND except Elle is actually a pretty good, attentive mom. Her daughter has been well spoken since she was Jackson's age, even younger IIRC. So it doesn't even bother me a bit (as if it's my business lol but you know what I mean) that she just announced her third surprise pregnancy, because she isn't a lazy, complaining piece of shit.
MoonFace
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MoonFace »

marsala wrote:
Momma210 wrote:

Keren is obsessed with being pregnant, partly because of the attention it gives her and partly because she loves newborn babies. Just newborns/very young babies. She even admitted she already wants another one when her babies start crawling.

Keren has serious issues. I mean that. It wouldn't even be so bad if she wasn't such a lazy mom. I watch elleandbabes often. Danielle and Graham are a young couple at 21-ish, who got married at 17 when she got pregnant with their first. They had their second child, a son, last August and she's pregnant again. So like KK, 3 kids very young (even younger than KK), all rather close in age with two one after the other. Except they're married. AND except Elle is actually a pretty good, attentive mom. Her daughter has been well spoken since she was Jackson's age, even younger IIRC. So it doesn't even bother me a bit (as if it's my business lol but you know what I mean) that she just announced her third surprise pregnancy, because she isn't a lazy, complaining piece of shit.
But she doesn't even care about newborns. She just breastfed Landon then sat him in the chair all day when he was newborn.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
marsala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by marsala »

MoonFace wrote:
marsala wrote:
Momma210 wrote:

But she doesn't even care about newborns. She just breastfed Landon then sat him in the chair all day when he was newborn.

I think Keren actually likes newborns but just doesn't know how the fuck to take care of them, like she doesn't know how to take care of toddlers properly. We know that she isn't very knowledgeable on things like proper diet, what to do when kids get sick, when to take away pacifiers or bottles, what toys are age appropriate, she's clueless when it comes to safety, etc. She likes babies when they're the neediest though you're right that she isn't the most attentive and doesn't properly care for her kids. I don't think she's a very nurturing person at all, I don't think she's very maternal. It's kind of horrifying to me that she keeps having more kids because she clearly isn't cut out for it, though she thinks it's basically her purpose in life to be a mom.
Last edited by marsala on Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

How long will the new baby have socks in it’s hands for? Longer than poor Landon had to wear them? No wonder he loves socks so much, besides his chair that’s all he had when he was born.

MoonFace
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MoonFace »

marsala wrote:
MoonFace wrote:
marsala wrote: Keren is obsessed with being pregnant, partly because of the attention it gives her and partly because she loves newborn babies. Just newborns/very young babies. She even admitted she already wants another one when her babies start crawling.

I think Keren actually likes newborns but just doesn't know how the fuck to take care of them, like she doesn't know how to take care of toddlers properly. We know that she isn't very knowledgeable on things like proper diet, what to do when kids get sick, when to take away pacifiers or bottles, what toys are age appropriate, she's clueless when it comes to safety, etc. She likes babies when they're the neediest though you're right that she isn't the most attentive and doesn't properly care for her kids. I don't think she's a very nurturing person at all, I don't think she's very maternal. It's kind of horrifying to me that she keeps having more kids because she clearly isn't cut out for it, though she thinks it's basically her purpose in life to be a mom.
It's not that. She's just lazy and doesn't care.. We live in a world where you can google anything and see the safety concerns. There's books she can read but they both admitted they haven't read since like high school. Not only that but theres so many people who try to help her by commenting on her videos with advice but she never accepts it because she "really doesn't care" what people have to say. There's so many resources for new mothers or even mothers who need or want to learn more but once again she doesn't care and she's lazy.

shmimeathand
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shmimeathand »

Faat18 wrote:
Baz1_ wrote:Yesterday she complained about her back being in agony and how every time she gets in the car it makes it sooooo bad. So naturally she goes on 3 seperate shopping trips the next day. The random crap everywhere looks dreadful. And i’m curious what this “asian thing” she does after birth is.
Probably make "asian" eyes at the babyImage

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
I vaguely remember a few Asian family vloggers I watch talking about a tradition where the mother stays at home with the baby for a month and the mother only eats like soups for that whole time, lol, I think she’s talking about some version of that since she said ba noi taught her to do it, I’m not familiar with specific Vietnamese culture though
bulboustrollxx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bulboustrollxx »

KKandItsNotNestingItsInsanity
bulboustrollxx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bulboustrollxx »

I think Keren was talking about postpartum confinement, you can read a little more about it on Wikipedia. It is supposed to be a month long period of time where mom and baby heal and moms have to eat special foods (NOT CHICKFILA!!!!) to help with breast milk production and general recovery. Fun fact, when my grandma did it with my mom she didn't even wash her hair for a month!

I honestly don't think Keren has any respect for the tradition, she just thinks she can be treated like a princess for a month. She will probably be grossed out by the foods Khoa's mom makes for her and will be back to eating Chickfila and Starbucks within 48 hours.
CC2212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CC2212 »

In 20 years we’re going to be seeing a tv episode on hoarders featuring keren at the rate she’s going. KHOA FIND SOME BALLS AND INTERVENE THIS CAR CRASH

playinwitme
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by playinwitme »

bulboustrollxx wrote:I think Keren was talking about postpartum confinement, you can read a little more about it on Wikipedia. It is supposed to be a month long period of time where mom and baby heal and moms have to eat special foods (NOT CHICKFILA!!!!) to help with breast milk production and general recovery. Fun fact, when my grandma did it with my mom she didn't even wash her hair for a month!

I honestly don't think Keren has any respect for the tradition, she just thinks she can be treated like a princess for a month. She will probably be grossed out by the foods Khoa's mom makes for her and will be back to eating Chickfila and Starbucks within 48 hours.
She has no respect for it at all. She literally said she’s doing it to lose weight. It also really irked me the way she said “this Asian thing”. Can’t exactly explain why, but my own culture is very important to me and if someone were to refer to my culture that way I’d be so annoyed. The way she talks about Vietnamese culture is as if she thinks it’s something weird because it’s not “American” (or as she’d probably say “normal” which is such an ethnocentric way of looking at things *rolls eyes*) And Khoa doesn’t even seem to care/defend his culture when she says culturally insensitive things. I’m not sure if she understands the things she says are offensive, but if Khoa corrected her/if she was willing to correct herself, there wouldn’t be a problem as long as she’s making an effort to understand. Sorry for this long ass rant. This is something that really bothers me about her.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”