Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KKSUX
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Unread post by KKSUX »

Hello, just came here to say Kreepy is a fucking annoying asshole, Kernel looks more and more like a train wreck everyday, Jackson is a whiny brat and Landon is an adorable baby, ok bye.
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Saw her insta story about not feeling good today.. guess that’s what happens when you deprive your body of water and bake in the sun for three days straight. AND CONTINUE TO CARRY THE BOYS AFTER BEING TOLD TO TAKE IT EASIER.

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Or she just needed a day to sit in bed and read the few day of ytmd she missed.

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

Rkp65i wrote:Kinda fealt bad whrn Khoa was throwing Landon in the air and he was having so much fun, Jackson goes “nay nay wants mommy” They just laugh and then he hands him off to Keren and starts doing it with Jackson. Poor Landon. Teach Jackson patience. They wonder ehy ppl think hes a favorite.

i hate that they listen to him and does whatever he says it’s not funny at all that their child tells them what to do idk why they laugh like idiots
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

ok so about them throwing shade at the people for not opening the pool gate for them 1. i wouldn’t open it for strangers either! and 2. they use their kids as by saying they need to eat like if the people knew they needed to eat and 3. keren says khoa would’ve opened it yeah we all know he’s overly nice but why wouldn’t you open it keren oh yeah cause you’re a lazy mean bitch!
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

sorry for the triple post but i am so pissed... they can’t get their own child out of the pool so they leave poor old nonni to struggle with jackson wtf is wrong with these people?!
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Mommawhoneedsalife wrote:From the vlog today was the only thing Landon had for dinner broccoli and rice? At least from when I watched that’s what it looked like. After what kernel actually cooked and she still can’t feed her children.

I feel like she thinks the kids are too young to have full meals. She is so dumb

Khoalitykreeper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Khoalitykreeper »

Damn so I just started the vlog and got to the part we’re they are eating the Uber eats at the pool. So if keren thinks us loser bitches are petty and judgmental then for sure the moms at the pool were probably judging them worse then us.

Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

The clothes Karen bought kyra

RedColour
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RedColour »

Ok so I don’t have kids so obviously never been pregnant but why does keren wear nothing but loose clothes I understand their comfortable n thts all u wanna but I mean all the time even to important events such as weddings ? she never embraces her belly!!! In my perspective it will b the moment in my life where I’m not ashamed of having to show off my weight .
RedColour
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RedColour »

RedColour wrote:Ok so I don’t have kids so obviously never been pregnant but why does keren wear nothing but loose clothes I understand their comfortable n thts all u wanna but I mean all the time even to important events such as weddings ? she never embraces her belly!!! In my perspective it will b the moment in my life where I’m not ashamed of having to show off my weight .
I mean yes don’t get me wrong she makes sure she makes an appearance of it in the vlog constantly and I’m pretty annoyed but pretty much to make a statement such as “hey I’m pregnant give me attention or I can’t do this nor that etc ” instead of actually “hey I’m pregnant so excited for my baby” vibe.

Dreamcatchme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dreamcatchme »

Why are users getting banned for no reason on here now? What happened to the warning before banning procedure?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
catabelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by catabelle »

Dreamcatchme wrote:Why are users getting banned for no reason on here now? What happened to the warning before banning procedure?

If you’re referencing the most recent post from an admin saying “offensive material” or whatever, I understand the user posted graphic/gory content on multiple threads... definitely not okay.
Jhollar20
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jhollar20 »

catabelle wrote:
Dreamcatchme wrote:Why are users getting banned for no reason on here now? What happened to the warning before banning procedure?

If you’re referencing the most recent post from an admin saying “offensive material” or whatever, I understand the user posted graphic/gory content on multiple threads... definitely not okay.
This is definitely not was she was referring too. That ban makes complete sense.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

I know I'm not the mod for this thread, but I thought I could address this since I'm seeing it and I believe the actual mod is off site temporarily. Warnings are cumulative, not per incident. If a user has received warnings in the past for a situation and continues to violate the rules (either in a thread or in DM, which can also be reported by site users) then they can be banned without a new warning, as they have actually been warned in the past that certain types of posts are inappropriate or break site rules. There are also rules that are considered "zero tolerance" that are exempt from the typical warning procedures where users may be banned immediately, without any warning having ever been given.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
MoonFace
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MoonFace »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:

I know I'm not the mod for this thread, but I thought I could address this since I'm seeing it and I believe the actual mod is off site temporarily. Warnings are cumulative, not per incident. If a user has received warnings in the past for a situation and continues to violate the rules (either in a thread or in DM, which can also be reported by site users) then they can be banned without a new warning, as they have actually been warned in the past that certain types of posts are inappropriate or break site rules. There are also rules that are considered "zero tolerance" that are exempt from the typical warning procedures where users may be banned immediately, without any warning having ever been given.
What are the zero tolerance rules?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
lestalk215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lestalk215 »

Ok so I know I've only been posting screenshots lately but LMAO AT THIS[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... e0d956.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

lestalk215 wrote:Ok so I know I've only been posting screenshots lately but LMAO AT THIS[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... e0d956.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
"I am beautimous" well Khoa I am disgusted

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

I feel like Keren talks shit about Khoas “dad bod” to make herself feel better. In no way is Khoa like Wyatt.. but there’s a lot worse “dad bods” then Khoa at least he tries to be active by playing tennis! Keren did two days at the gym and that was too much. Also didn’t she get clothes to play tennis too at one point? Or was that just another hobby of his she had to copy like gaming? Nothing lasts with her.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”