KKandBabyingJ | KKandBabyJ | Part 35

UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Unread post by UsedToCould »

They really do the bare minimum to keep the paychecks rolling in. Their vacation vlogs had such potential to grow their channel but they’re SO BORING.

She thinks her stubbornness and refusal to take advice is a virtue and makes her badass but it’s really just a terribly unlikeable personality. She is stuck in a 17 year old girl attitude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Leena_x
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Leena_x »

Why have Keren's lips been so pale? Gross.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
homegirljenn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by homegirljenn »

Love that Karen complained about chick file a and any fast food has too much sodium and yet khoa made a hello fresh meal and the SECOND she sits down with the plate, she's putting SALT on it!

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
adeline
Talker
Talker

Unread post by adeline »

Makeup on point Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 9ef0ee.jpg[/img]

Poslano z mojega FIG-LX1 z uporabo Tapatalk
e1014890
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by e1014890 »

I was actually thinking Keren looked great in today’s thumbnail, like she tried with her hair and makeup and then once you open the vlog it’s same old crusty Kernel and the thumbnail was an old clip *sigh* She looked SO much better back then!

CC2212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CC2212 »

adeline wrote:Makeup on point Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 9ef0ee.jpg[/img]

Was just about to say the same thing!! Love a patchy yellow concealer look lol

infamous
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by infamous »

adeline wrote:Makeup on point Image

:P Yeah she got the yellow off the walls, now maybe get the yellow off her face should be the next step!
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Khoa always comments on the stuff she’s doing wrong. He mentioned the hot tub, and calls her out for lifting things. And today when she said she’s been laying in there all afternoon he mentioned the smell!! Idk why she doesn’t just listen to him she SAID she’s going to sleep on the couch but at that point she was already in the room all day.. and I doubt they opened windows. In the picture of them painting, the door was barely cracked.

Dani_now
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dani_now »

I'm actually super bothered that at the beginning of the vlog they dated it 2017.. but it was clearly 2016 bc she was pregnant with Landon.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

adeline wrote:Makeup on point ImageImage

HeheheImage

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
fooddog
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by fooddog »

e1014890 wrote:I was actually thinking Keren looked great in today’s thumbnail, like she tried with her hair and makeup and then once you open the vlog it’s same old crusty Kernel and the thumbnail was an old clip *sigh* She looked SO much better back then!

That's exactly what thought. I thought she looked bad last pregnancy, but holy crap she looks so much more worse this time around.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Tmh23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tmh23 »

Chichi wrote:What happened to their efforts to prepare the kids for the arrival of new baby? Instead with them treating Jackson like a baby even swaddling him, won't be too surprised if he'll want the same when Scooby arrives. So in addition to stealing the binky, he will want to be in the mamaroo, be swaddled and rocked...maybe nursed?!¿¡ Coz neither one is teaching him that those things are for the new baby.

This lack of parenting and teaching Jackson anything useful will eventually backfire on them. In their eyes he's not only "BabyJ" but the "new baby too", and obviously the apple of their eyes. "Bad Landon" is hardly in the vlog and left in his room most of the day. The reference to him was how he scratched Jackson's face. Oh Khoa..you too?!? Anyway Khoa doesn't know how to assert any authority in the home. Neither with his fiancée nor kids.. Jackson already knows that. Khoa should also spend less time on his computer.. Guess being on Twitch is an escape from his real life. He seems to have more fun on there than with his kids or Keren. Keren fills her emptiness shopping, organising, decorating. They both seem so detached from real life. Would be interesting if they instead spent time engaged in some community projects or reading or cooking or other real life issues.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

The pinching thing pissed me off. Khoa is constantly squeezing their cheeks but now that Landon does it he’s bad and not allowed to? Khoa needs to stop too. They have no idea what they’re doing.

JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

Conspiracy Theory: Ba Noi is a user here lolol

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

I can't stand the annoying nicknames she gives her kids. None of them even make sense. Nay nay? Scooby? Seriously Keren? None of them have a sentimental meaning to them she just decides "oh, I'm calling this kid scooby."

catabelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by catabelle »

Lillouiepooie wrote:I can't stand the annoying nicknames she gives her kids. None of them even make sense. Nay nay? Scooby? Seriously Keren? None of them have a sentimental meaning to them she just decides "oh, I'm calling this kid scooby."

Makes me think it’s a boy even more though. Or at least that that’s what the ultrasound tech allegedly told them - that it’s a boy. If they thought it was a girl, I feel like they wouldn’t pick Scooby as a nickname. Maybe that’s just me tho.
keyraeee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by keyraeee »

Keren is one of those people who have a “life is great” and a “nothing bad will ever happen to me” mindset. That’s why she eats so crappy, does stupid/dangerous things while pregnant, and doesn’t care to install a fence around the pool. In keren’s world everything is sunshine and rainbows and nothing bad will ever happen to her and her family. She doesnt have to do anything except shop because she works sooo hard and her kids are geniuses who know not to go in the pool unsupervised at ages 1 and 2. Precautions?? Keren doesnt need that, everything is fine accidents won’t happen to her.

I dont wish anything bad to happen to her, but as of lately she’s dancing on a very fine line.

GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

There is no doubt in my mind she knows the gender. And I think it's a boy.
kayjay
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kayjay »

Lillouiepooie wrote:I can't stand the annoying nicknames she gives her kids. None of them even make sense. Nay nay? Scooby? Seriously Keren? None of them have a sentimental meaning to them she just decides "oh, I'm calling this kid scooby."

Don't forget how before he was born Landon was "baby squish" or something like that

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
pigpie19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pigpie19 »

Just when I thought Keren couldn't be worse, she tops herself by giving her unborn child the "scooby" nickname. She doesn't even have the baby's real name picked out??
catabelle
Talker
Talker

KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Unread post by catabelle »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... d09520.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 791b59.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 4bc996.png[/img]

“wow such a difference lol” think this is sarcastic? bc if so - spot on. that’s literally so similar. was that really worth all the risk she took????

Return to “KKandBabyJ”