Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKThrowYourDecorAway part 36

Unread post by staceymj »

mirmir wrote:
mc2016 wrote: Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
5:53-5:56 right after nonnie said "what'd they say"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She referred to the baby as 'he' before, I remember it from another vlog. Maybe that's just how they talk about baby, doesn't have to mean anything.[/quote]

Yeah especially because they have 2 boys already I’m sure saying “he” just comes naturally. I still think they know he gender and don’t want to say though.

sunce
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sunce »

I'm pretty sure she said ''weighs 6 pounds'' not ''he''.

Small thing but it bothers me how she wore Britney Spears t-shirt and didn't mention Kyra.
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

I’ve had a friend like keren. She has to be the centre of attention, if you don’t acknowledge her they act like you’ve wronged her in some horrible way and she just expects you to put prioritize her.
I’m just naturally terrible at communicating with people on a regular basis so I was never the one friend that “accommodated” her desires and attention and I always happened to be the odd one out of the group because she then wouldn’t include me just because I enjoyed my space and alone time. I don’t need to be around people or friends 24/7 and that’s just me.
And keren is completely doing that to Bianca. Bianca is out living her life on her terms, happy and content and she hasn’t made ENOUGH time for keren and her family so she’s shut out.
That’s manipulative and spiteful and knowing keren is like that makes me DESPISE her.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:
emmagraf wrote:More shopping from Keren- Forever 21 bags and stuff from Lululemon i’m assuming since the bags in the backseat of the Lexus in today’s vlog. Geez i know she loves shopping but at least wear the clothes you get instead of the same 5 outfits everyday.

The lulu is probably all her “workout” clothes for after baby since she’s going to go to the gym so much Image

Lulu is sooo expensive for clothes shes gunna sweat in that she will grow out of rapidly

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

sunce wrote:I'm pretty sure she said ''weighs 6 pounds'' not ''he''.

Small thing but it bothers me how she wore Britney Spears t-shirt and didn't mention Kyra.
yeah, that’s what I heard too.

ava11
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ava11 »

Isn’t it stupid to not open presents from babyshower, go to target to buy a ton of baby stuff and then in the haul half the stuff she bought is there in presents. So she got it twice-bottles, swadles etc.

Odoslané z môjho iPhone cez Tapatalk
Jessie212
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jessie212 »

[quote="ava11"]Isn’t it stupid to not open presents from babyshower, go to target to buy a ton of baby stuff and then in the haul half the stuff she bought is there in presents. So she got it twice-bottles, swadles etc.

Odoslané z môjho iPhone cez Tapatalk[/quote

Yes it irritated me and she got gift cards! Probably will spend them on workout clothes or more nursing bras because she doesn’t have enough.

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KKThrowYourDecorAway part 36

Unread post by Coco_ »

keren said on twitter that taylor needs to hurry up and have babies so she can love them as much as taylor loves hers lol... PLEASE GIRL you bought your 1 yr old niece popcorn LAST MINUTE for her birthday and then missed her birthday breakfast (i know it’s khoas niece but technically it’s her niece also) anyways she has nieces and nephews of her own but we’ve never seen her go out of her way for them either so i doubt she’ll do much for taylor’s babies
GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

CC2212 wrote:
mc2016 wrote:
kerenkrazyeyes wrote:What timestamp was it? They ramble so much my ears start to ring and I tune out

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
5:53-5:56 right after nonnie said "what'd they say"

ive replayed it so many times that my brain is now convincing me that it says 26 pounds lol

She said "weights 6 pounds"
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KKThrowYourDecorAway part 36

Unread post by Coco_ »

o
Lilbambi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lilbambi »

I think Khoa forcing Jackson to go on the Helicopter when he was clearly terrified was a horrible thing to do. He said no several times, dont 'convince' him to do it. Leave it and try again another day.

Also they got Landon up the second they got home, so obviously he had been awake for a while and Karen just couldnt be bothered to be a mother and look after him?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
cod5
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cod5 »

Lilbambi wrote:I think Khoa forcing Jackson to go on the Helicopter when he was clearly terrified was a horrible thing to do. He said no several times, dont 'convince' him to do it. Leave it and try again another day.

Also they got Landon up the second they got home, so obviously he had been awake for a while and Karen just couldnt be bothered to be a mother and look after him?

Couldn't agree more. He clearly said no several times as he was obviously scared, which fair enough he's only 2. Turning off the camera and trying to convince him was probably mostly bribing him with something and all this for vlog footage. Poor kid.

Also strangely enough I don't know if it's just me, but I find Keren more affectionate towards Landon than Khoa. He just seems so cold with him. I've never seen someone act so awkward with his own child.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

So... How do you guys tend to pick new thread titles in here? I usually like to use the title suggestion threads in my other groups but I think from what I've seen in the last few KK threads that you all prefer to do It in thread? Just curious since it's getting pretty close to a new thread starting. Thanks y'all! :)

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
PurpleFlower_
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by PurpleFlower_ »

Here we go again... Keren posted on Twitter she’s ready to have 3 more babies. Sigh. When will she learn? The worst part is people in the comments like “just keep getting pregnant until it’s a girl”. WHAT???? That’s not a lottery, you don’t keep trying until you get what you want. Yes, it’s nice to have both genders but when it affects your mf HEALTH, you have to stop. I’m sorry for the rant, guys, but it’s just crazy to me that someone would go past their health just because they want a specific gender.
NichollAracenaxo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NichollAracenaxo »

PurpleFlower_ wrote:Here we go again... Keren posted on Twitter she’s ready to have 3 more babies. Sigh. When will she learn? The worst part is people in the comments like “just keep getting pregnant until it’s a girl”. WHAT???? That’s not a lottery, you don’t keep trying until you get what you want. Yes, it’s nice to have both genders but when it affects your mf HEALTH, you have to stop. I’m sorry for the rant, guys, but it’s just crazy to me that someone would go past their health just because they want a specific gender.
I don’t get why she’s so excited when she didn’t give have the 3rd one yet. She’s just so obsessed with having babies. I mean I love kids too but damn I would never put myself in risk just for baby fever or whatever. I really wonder what’s the doctor gonna say when he checks her uterus. I have a feeling he’s gonna day it’s not bad but if he’s a good doctor he wouldn’t recommend her to have more. But knowing Keren not caring about her health she sure is gonna try for more.

NichollAracenaxo
Talker
Talker

PurpleFlower_ wrote:Here we go again... Keren posted on Twitter she’s ready to have 3 more babies. Sigh. When will she learn? The worst part is people in the comments like “just keep getting pregnant until it’s a girl”. WHAT???? That’s not a lottery, you don’t keep trying until you get what you want. Yes, it’s nice to have both genders but when it affects your mf HEALTH, you have to stop. I’m sorry for the rant, guys, but it’s just crazy to me that someone would go past their health just because they want a specific gender.
I don’t get why she’s so excited when she didn’t give have the 3rd one yet. She’s just so obsessed with having babies. I mean I love kids too but damn I would never put myself in risk just for baby fever or whatever. I really wonder what’s the doctor gonna say when he checks her uterus. I have a feeling he’s gonna day it’s not bad but if he’s a good doctor he wouldn’t recommend her to have more. But knowing Keren not caring about her health she sure is gonna try for more.

NichollAracenaxo
Talker
Talker

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 735198.png[/img]

So Jackson is biting to get attention Image wow the focus was on Landon too long!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
mirmir
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mirmir »

ava11 wrote:Isn’t it stupid to not open presents from babyshower, go to target to buy a ton of baby stuff and then in the haul half the stuff she bought is there in presents. So she got it twice-bottles, swadles etc.

Odoslané z môjho iPhone cez Tapatalk
I would also say it's very rude.
celeste1029
Talker
Talker

Unread post by celeste1029 »

Lilbambi wrote:I think Khoa forcing Jackson to go on the Helicopter when he was clearly terrified was a horrible thing to do. He said no several times, dont 'convince' him to do it. Leave it and try again another day.

The helicopter was such a weird idea to me. They don't make him do things he SHOULDN'T be scared of (like haircuts, etc) yet they force him to go on a helicopter that almost any two year old would be afraid of. Great logic Khoa

Return to “KKandBabyJ”