KKandtheBFFoftheday | KKandBabyJ | Part 37

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandtheBFFoftheday | Part 37

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Alissa being in the baby’s photos is SO weird. They literally just met the last time they saw her. The fact that she even felt comfortable enough to just plan a trip and show up without telling them is beyond. Also that she felt comfortable enough to assume she’d be sleeping in their home. Now you have K&K trying to get newborn photos and all their friends are flocking around like elephants in a damn circus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dani_now
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dani_now »

Not to defend. But she never called them "family" photos. She actually stated that they were Sutton's newborn photos. It's weird that Alissa was in them tho...

I think they are planning to actually do family photos eventually.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
TargetRun
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by TargetRun »

So much snark from this video, i remembered why i stopped watching them altogether.
1) the fact that she went in to see her Dr so quickly after the C-section, and also the fact that they decided to put staples is telling, her multiple appts, she was definitely high risk, steristrips wouldnt cut it her muscles are nonexistent at this point. honestly I have a hard time believing she even knew her OB very well, the fact that she didnt trust them is sad, I delivered with the same Dr both times and its just better having that relationship with the person who is bringing your child to the world know what i mean? the fact that she is so reckless and would even suggest getting the staples out is so stupid, keren let your body heal, stop carrying your kids, stop getting in all sorts of uncomfortable positions, even the way she sits on the bed for pictures makes me think jeez she is loading up on meds, by the time i got home i tried weaning off, but she carries those meds everywhere. I cringed when it was so easily available for one of the boys to get into.
2) the Peds office didnt just squeeze you in, they would never turn away a newborn... newsflash keren you irresponsible excuse for a parent, call ahead of time and make an appointment. I worked at peds office and we would never turn away a newborn so no matter what they would be seen that day. and for the umpteenth time its BILLY not BELLYrubin the way she talks is so frustrating.
3) why is she such a witch, shes happy landon is asleep but cant wait till kyras lazy ass wakes up so she can be in the photos. goodness and she really tries to act like she doesnt have favorites?
4) that outfit for the photos oh man we could see everything, and her skin wow, all that money and she cant get a good skin routine? would love to see the contents of her food journal, going off all those fast food cups in the garbage can, and the way her skin is lashing out at her
5) its so important to eat healthy and drink lots of water while breastfeeding, she provides no nutrients to her newborns. she just loves the idea of loosing the weight faster, once she gets to her pre baby weight she'll probably stop.. good news for us she'll stop flashing us every chance she gets. also we get it youre pumping youre breastfeeding... doesnt make you any better of a mom.
6) Khoa literally forgot when someone else was going to check in to the KK hotel. thats exhausting having so many guests they literally just show up out of nowhere. I thought Keren couldnt wait to just enjoy the newborn scent for a few weeks.
also does literally everyone else besides khoa get on their bed. that is maybe the thing that groses me out the most, they have a pretty backyard they spent $$$$$$$$ redecorating and yet, all the professional 'family' photos are on the bed
i hate these kids. going back to not watching i think i lost brain cells and i definitely popped a vein because they annoy me so.
sunce
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sunce »

I don't think Alissa is there only for subscribers, I think she genuinely wants to be there. She was a fan once and now she became friend so she just wants to stay relevant. Sadly, she doesn't understand how weird it is for her to be there.

I can't believe Landon wasn't included in the photoshoot! With that many people in the house someone could take care of him if she thought he would be a problem?
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

sunce wrote:I don't think Alissa is there only for subscribers, I think she genuinely wants to be there. She was a fan once and now she became friend so she just wants to stay relevant. Sadly, she doesn't understand how weird it is for her to be there.

I can't believe Landon wasn't included in the photoshoot! With that many people in the house someone could take care of him if she thought he would be a problem?
right she was so happy that landon was asleep like if she’s the one who watched him all morning when it was actually taylor!
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

sunce wrote:I don't think Alissa is there only for subscribers, I think she genuinely wants to be there. She was a fan once and now she became friend so she just wants to stay relevant. Sadly, she doesn't understand how weird it is for her to be there.

right she was so happy that landon was asleep like if she’s the one who watched him all morning when it was actually taylor!
chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

As much as I find Alissa an annoying cling-on, I have to agree. I do think she wants to be there and genuinely turned from a fan to a friend.

But my god it’s so cringey that she shows up at these important moments because she wants to stay relevant and gain an audience. The fact that she stayed with Kyra for over a month and then flew to Keren’s for the birth without asking speaks volumes. It just comes across desperate.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

My gosh it’s taken me 3 hours to get on this thread!

You guys need a new thread so please drop me some suggestions and I will check back in a bit and go with the most voted for.. thanks guys

kels0413
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kels0413 »

It is absolutely awful that they excluded Landon from those photos! I have 3 boys (my youngest turns 1 next month) and I would NEVER have professional photos taken with only two of them. They know when Landon naps every day, so it was intentional. Makes my heart hurt for that sweet boy.

kels0413
Informer
Informer

It is absolutely awful that they excluded Landon from those photos! I have 3 boys (my youngest turns 1 next month) and I would NEVER have professional photos taken with only two of them. They know when Landon naps every day, so it was intentional. Makes my heart hurt for that sweet boy.

kels0413
Informer
Informer

kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

KKandBabyMakeItRain

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

KkandSuttonDissapointment

UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

Her skin is SO BAD. Her chest looks terrible. She really needs to start taking care of herself more by drinking water and eating healthier. It’s so ridiculous to me that she’s THAT upset about staples. And her “sutton gave me staples”... yea it’s totally HIS fault. It’s your third csection in 3 years, take whatever they give you to make sure you heal as well as you can, idiot. ESP since she didn’t get her tubes tied and she’s not going on BC. She will deff have another and claim it’s not her fault since she didn’t “try” for it.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KKandtheBFFoftheday | Part 37

Unread post by Pineapples »

viewtopic.php?f=247&t=13724

KKAndBabyMakeItRain | part 38

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

I’m so sorry guys I’ve had to do the best I can in making a new thread as this one is running so slow for me. Please continue there and hopefully it will load better. Happy snarking.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”