KKandtheBFFoftheday | KKandBabyJ | Part 37

Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandtheBFFoftheday | Part 37

Unread post by Echox3 »

Okay wait. Soooo Landon doesn’t get to be in their photos but gold digger Alissa does?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

maybe jackie is the god mother why would they have her take pics with the baby and not any of the other family memembers?
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 9cef30.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 9c2732.png[/img] it actually looked like keren asked jackie at the 5:30 mark
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

With all those adults in and out of that house there is no reason their diapers should be that soaked!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

Okay wait. Soooo Landon doesn’t get to be in their photos but gold digger Alissa does?!

Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

Twentysomething
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Twentysomething »

Being a photographer myself, what bugs me is that it looks like Keren added those stupid aspyn filters OVER what I’m sure were beautifully edited photos that her photographer gave her. She probably is the type that asks her for all the photos unedited so she can add that filter lol

Twentysomething
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Twentysomething »

Being a photographer myself, what bugs me is that it looks like Keren added those stupid aspyn filters OVER what I’m sure were beautifully edited photos that her photographer gave her. She probably is the type that asks her for all the photos unedited so she can add that filter lol

Unread post by Guest »

Poor Landon. That sweet boy deserves so much better than KK for parents. They are such assholes for not including Landon in the family photos.

And honestly, I feel like Sutton will get the same treatment as Landon. It's a lot easier to ignore a small baby than it is a toddler. We will see Sutton in the mamaroo 24/7 and confined to his crib once he has his own room.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

I find it so irresponsible to have so many people coming in and holding and kissing that baby. Especially Kyra and her constant sickness. Her and her kids are ALWAYS sick...
No one should be kissing that baby but immediate family. And even then they shouldn’t be kissing his face...

mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

I find it so irresponsible to have so many people coming in and holding and kissing that baby. Especially Kyra and her constant sickness. Her and her kids are ALWAYS sick...
No one should be kissing that baby but immediate family. And even then they shouldn’t be kissing his face...

jacksonsteeth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jacksonsteeth »

Did anyone spot the YSL backpack? Geez this girl is really packing on the luxury items
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Is this Keren’s hand?!?! lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mamakanga
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mamakanga »

Is it just me or do Keren's hands look like she's 70 years old? I would say maybe it's from the c-section but I also had one and my hands never did that.
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

Mamakanga wrote:Is it just me or do Keren's hands look like she's 70 years old? I would say maybe it's from the c-section but I also had one and my hands never did that.
Agreed, I was so confused by that picture of her hand. I wouldn’t have ever believed it was hers if it weren’t for the hospital bands.

Aussiemama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Aussiemama »

How do you just not include one of your kids in the family photos, who actually does that. Teach him to be gentle with Sutton not just not include him, Geez. Poor Landon, he has no idea where this baby came from, why it's here and now his parents just complain and exclude him. Poor kid.

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

foreversalty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by foreversalty »

I don’t understand what keren’s problem is when it comes to Landon. He’s such a sweetheart! Not having him in those photos was just awful - either have both the older boys or neither of them. But no, of course golden boy Jackson had to be there. She barely interacted with Landon in the vlog and looked angry when Khoa brought him into their room.
On an unrelated note, Kyra must’ve slept almost all day lol. I would feel gross if I sat in bed as much as these crusty people do.
Cak3islif3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cak3islif3 »

It's actually disgusting for them to call them family photos without Landon in them. Is Landon not family KAREN?!

Also if I remember Jackson hasn't always been gentle with babies. When they brought Landon home he used to snatch the pacifier out his mouth! And guess what Karen, Landon is roughly the same age Jackson was! When we all said about how mean Jackson was pushing and shoving Landon you said "he isn't horrible it's his age! He is just a toddler" well why isn't it the same for Landon?! I would much rather have Landon as a child then Jackson you unappreciative b***c

Return to “KKandBabyJ”