Whatever they named “it” (jk jk jk) it’s a trendy name for sure lol
UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandtheBFFoftheday | Part 37

Unread post by UsedToCould »

I think Keren loves being a “mom of boys” but I also think her need to have everything someone else has is what makes her want a girl too. Khoa is a man child, but neither of them are mature enough to handle 3 kids without the safety net of all the help they have. At least the vlogs should be interesting now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

ITson
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

UsedToCould wrote:I think Keren loves being a “mom of boys” but I also think her need to have everything someone else has is what makes her want a girl too. Khoa is a man child, but neither of them are mature enough to handle 3 kids without the safety net of all the help they have. At least the vlogs should be interesting now.

She could hardly handle the kids at the hospital for 5 minutes imagine at home, once the baby is sleeping less! I can’t wait!!!
Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jjsmommy »

Well baby has a name from latest update

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I can’t believe she was talking about another possible baby when her newborn son wasn’t even 24 hours old yet. Jesus Christ that poor kid.

oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

I will never understand how parents do not have a name picked out when they go to deliver the child when they have had nearly 10 months to choose one. You can't leave the hospital with your baby where I am from unless the baby has a name. You have to fill out the birth certificate information and sign it before discharge. Even if you don't know the gender until birth most people still have names picked out for both genders. Hopefully they step outside the box and give the baby a name that doesn't end with on or a similar sound.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

oldschoolmom39 wrote:I will never understand how parents do not have a name picked out when they go to deliver the child when they have had nearly 10 months to choose one. You can't leave the hospital with your baby where I am from unless the baby has a name. You have to fill out the birth certificate information and sign it before discharge. Even if you don't know the gender until birth most people still have names picked out for both genders. Hopefully they step outside the box and give the baby a name that doesn't end with on or a similar sound.
I'm due in 3 weeks and still at a loss for a name lol. With my last they wouldn't leave us alone about not having her name decided, we weren't going to leave without naming her but just couldn't find the right name for her. my brother was able to leave with their son and had like 3 weeks to decide a name and we live in the same state. I guess maybe it just depends on the hospital.
natadwen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by natadwen »

I think the reason they didn't go with him for the bath and hearing test is because he was actually getting circumsized,she's made it clear that she doesn't want people to know because it is so controversial but I saw the ointment next to baby in the bassinet I was allowed to be with my son for his bath and they did the hearing test in the room but they took him for circumcision.
kkneedstogoaway
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kkneedstogoaway »

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:I say she’s thinking like Sebastian..

i actually LOVE this name...and it goes well with the other two. Jackson, Landon, and Sebastian Image

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

natadwen wrote:I think the reason they didn't go with him for the bath and hearing test is because he was actually getting circumsized,she's made it clear that she doesn't want people to know because it is so controversial but I saw the ointment next to baby in the bassinet I was allowed to be with my son for his bath and they did the hearing test in the room but they took him for circumcision.
Understandable. I hate it when people ask if my sons are or are not circumsized. Like why does anyone even care to know that about someone else’s babies?
kkneedstogoaway
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kkneedstogoaway »

also, title suggestion for the next thread when the time comes: #KKandOhIt'sABoyAgain

(seriously though...i'm really happy for them and the new baby is absolutely adorable!! i really hope they cherish that little guy. jackson holding him and saying hi was too cute and landon being afraid of him was awwww)

Badassmom_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Badassmom_ »

Blackswan wrote:
natadwen wrote:I think the reason they didn't go with him for the bath and hearing test is because he was actually getting circumsized,she's made it clear that she doesn't want people to know because it is so controversial but I saw the ointment next to baby in the bassinet I was allowed to be with my son for his bath and they did the hearing test in the room but they took him for circumcision.
Understandable. I hate it when people ask if my sons are or are not circumsized. Like why does anyone even care to know that about someone else’s babies?
right? Like, why would I tell a stranger details about my son’s genitals? It’s just rude when people ask.

oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

I wouldn't discuss that with followers either. The only people that need to know whether or not a child is circumcised or not is the parents, doctor and the child. His private area should not be a topic of discussion no matter what people's opinions or views on the subject are. You have to draw the line somewhere even if you are a Youtuber and I can respect that.
KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

I listened to her whispering the name over and over again, and it finally sounded like Simon to me. It even follows the "-on" theme too, but it doesn't feel like the kind of name Keren would ever pick. It's not cutesy and trendy enough, so I highly doubt that's what it is. But just in case I figured it out, I better be in the running for godmother.
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Did this chick really post a postpartum pic!?! I thought she didn’t want to do that bc she was proving her weight loss to the gram and not to herself!? Lmao okaaaaay
riddikulus
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by riddikulus »

kkneedstogoaway wrote:
ReadingMamaDrama wrote:I say she’s thinking like Sebastian..

i actually LOVE this name...and it goes well with the other two. Jackson, Landon, and Sebastian Image

If they name him Sebastian I'll be so upset lol I wanted that name for my son soooo bad but my husband hated it. My son is 1 and I STILL get sad about not having him named Sebastian lol
jessie131
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jessie131 »

Cak3islif3 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
msclaire wrote: Giiiirl,
You're going to piss off a LOT of people with that uneducated last comment there. That is the most asinine thing I've read in a while. 26 is young and most people having a child at that age will be a minority among their friends who wait until after 30. How do I know that? Because I had a baby at 27 and out of 350 women who had a baby at the same exact time as me,(thanks, Reddit sub!!) I'm one of the youngest moms. You're obviously a teenager who has no right to talk about half of what you type. Grow up and stop being an asshole.

Lol A teenager. I am way older then you.

You guys know what I meant about being young enough to enjoy your grand children. Imagine being 70 or 75 having your first grandkid compared to 55 or 60. I understand people don’t have kids at 19 or 20 anymore like they did in the 70s like my parents did. You guys really are rude.

My grandad has his first great grandchild are 92 yet is just as much a grandad as the others. He picks her up and plays with her toys.

He’s probably even more of an grandfather then younger ones. Because he’s whole life would revolve around his grandkids. Unlike younger grandparents, who have their own life’s. I had my first when my parents were 43 and 49, and they have my 6 year old brother to take care of and full time jobs. So they can’t be super involved grandparents, which is fine.

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

I find it a little odd and how annoyed she seemed with the kids.

I was re watching Landon’s birth vlog and she was SO adamant to go home to Jackson and to be a family of 4. Now they’ve got their third, Jackson is evidently old enough now to understand what’s going on and actually be present as an older brother whereas it’s so obvious Landon is not having this baby whatsoever. Of course he’s only 1 but man you would think they would’ve tried to adapt him and prepare him. I don’t know I just feel like the pregnancy was for Instagram photos and belly kisses. They didn’t try and prepare Landon to be a big brother. To teach him to be gentle and soft around a new baby.

But yeah, she was so cold with the boys when they were in the room after taking photos. Honestly tell all your little friends to go home and to give you space with your family. This is a huge adjustment and I really truly don’t think any of them are prepared for the months ahead. Keren and khoa are oblivious, Jackson is going to be a handful and Landon is already rebelling and looks more rambunctious than usual if you ask me.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”