True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandtheBFFoftheday | Part 37

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Tortuga wrote:
Terelynne wrote:
ALeto90 wrote:Props to Horinna for calling Keren out on the Rain spelling and on Jackson hating Landon! Lmao that was awesome!!!

LOL!!!

Omg I missed this... what vlog is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m exaggerating but it was the last vlog and Corina was like oh cute how do you spell it (baby’s middle name) and keren looked at her like as if there was no other way and answers RAN! Lmao!! Then says something else along the lines of Jackson liking the baby now but wait a year when he’s like Landon’s age then he hate him.
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Relating to the gender theory, I’ve also read that what the mom eats can help determine which sperm live longer in there. Usually salty cravings, meat and coffee or eating breakfast produce males. Hello chick fil and Starbucks!! I also read that in order to have a female have sex more bc sperm shouldnt be so concentrated. Which proves my personal theory, that they ONLY have “fire sex” to make babies. Lol
Momma210
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momma210 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... be4cd9.png[/img]

Omg this girl moved the room around again?!! Wasn’t that corner for the baby? Wonder where she put the rocking chair now...

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Momma210 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... be4cd9.png[/img]

Omg this girl moved the room around again?!! Wasn’t that corner for the baby? Wonder where she put the rocking chair now...

Yes! I noticed this with another photo she posted and I was like seriously girl. The other photo shows that the rocker chair is on the wall that their bed headboard is against, in the corner where the mirror used to stand. I wonder the significance...

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

I just cant get over how damn comfy her friends made themselves in her home while she was away. It truly is hotelKK. I hate the thought of someone coming over and happening to walk by my bedroom and seeing my unmade bed, or anything really without me knowing their coming, cleaning or preparing. Picking up what I dont want left around, dirty laundry etc. Obviously Keren wasnt prepared for company she went into labor two weeks early. So all of her friends just show up, let themselves into her home, her bedroom, her bed. Sheets havent been cleaned etc. Im sure sheets werent cleaned before she returned eother with her fresh csec would and brand new baby. Germ city lol. Theyre walking around her house, eating their food, using their pool. That would drive me nuts but I guess its nice that Keren and Khoa feel ok about that.

tralalala
Amateur
Amateur

KKandtheBFFoftheday | Part 37

Unread post by tralalala »

Rkp65i wrote:
tralalala wrote:So I think someone asked something about the significance of Vietnamese names a few pages back, idk but just wanted to clarify that usually a Vietnamese name is chosen out somewhere in a child’s name to literally serve as their Vietnamese name.
They are addressed by that name. Tbh, if your fam is more traditional you never address them by their American name even.
Khoa has a full Vietnamese name. Khoa Hoang Nguyen I think, his family would just address him as Khoa. Jackson IS Khai. This way of naming children honestly kind of came to be to reduce bullying and for ease so others have a name they can pronounce in school and work without ridicule growing up in America or wherever.
Ive actually heard of that and kind of like that way of doing it! Didnt someone mention Landon’s wasnt Vietnamese? Why did I always think it was? Lol

Landon’s is not as well as far as I know but it’s understandable that people would think so.
I think I’m just stuck on it more than necessary because I’m Vietnamese with a mixed family and there is nothing wrong with giving them full American names at all but it is just strange to me.
It’s almost expected to give them a Vietnamese name and tbh Vietnamese names can hold much more meaning and can be so beautiful. Like Khoa has a great name tbh. Also idk, their names aren’t difficult but for elders on the Vietnamese side it can be strange and foreign. It’s kind of a shame almost. Like he’s gotta have family, ba noi lol, that’s gonna be like that’s a stupid name or be confused
Maybe it’s just my fam though.

UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

She may be right that everyone’s opinion is irrelevant but she’s still a bitch for tweeting that. She wouldn’t have people commenting on the name if she didn’t put her whole life out there, including do a video specifically for the name reveal. So idc if she’s right, she could handle it better.

UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

KKandtheBFFoftheday | Part 37

Unread post by UsedToCould »

Sorry for double post my app is spazzing.
riddikulus
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by riddikulus »

I wonder when they’re going to pick/announce the godparents. Kyra said she’s leaving today so I don’t know if it’s going to be her. I would think they’d tell her in person? But maybe they already have and it’ll be on this vlog or the next. I just really hope it isn’t Corrina.

mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

I haven’t been on here in forever... but came just to complain about the way they say Sutton... my god there is two Ts in there... why the heck do they say Suh-in????

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Not to be rude, but I think some of y’all are more worried about the godparents than they are. They are so damn boring that everyone here is so focused on who the god parents would be. They really need to give up vlogging their boring ass lives. So we can all talk about more interesting people.

shamulu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by shamulu »

Omg that pic on insta... kyra and Karen both look orange with grey hair!

JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

Why would she schedules those pictures for when Landon is asleep? Now he will never have professional pics of him with his brother. Yes he’s little and doesn’t like him now but when he’s older that would be something he cherishes.

bookwrm97
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bookwrm97 »

I can’t believe they had a newborn photo shoot and included their YouTube friends but didn’t include Landon! But of course golden boy Jackson is in them. Not to mention how she talked about Landon in the beginning of the blog. Poor kid is going to be pushed into the shadows

mommabearx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mommabearx »

I can not believe it bothered her so much she had to keep her staples in after her major surgery? She really must have some sort of body issues and is probably worried about permanent scaring so much that she is willing to risk getting them out way too early. This girl does not think.

Jessie212
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jessie212 »

Not the best outfit choice for that photo shoot. Saw right thru it from behind

Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

I actually can’t fault her for not wanting the staples; I had a mole removed and they closed it with staples. Theres obviously a scar from the incision but there’s also 8 little dot scars from the staples on each side lmao

Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

I actually can’t fault her for not wanting the staples; I had a mole removed and they closed it with staples. Theres obviously a scar from the incision but there’s also 8 little dot scars from the staples on each side lmao

Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

bookwrm97 wrote:I can’t believe they had a newborn photo shoot and included their YouTube friends but didn’t include Landon! But of course golden boy Jackson is in them. Not to mention how she talked about Landon in the beginning of the blog. Poor kid is going to be pushed into the shadows Image

Landon is the middle child and i believe in the "middle child syndrom" and what Keren is doing is typically focussing on the eldest and the baby and ignoring him by not involving him in family and friends picture. I mean right now he doesn't care obviously but if they continue like that, teenage years are going to be hard because he will feel rejected and ignored and that is likely to lead to resent both his parents and siblings... i will stop there because i am not a psychologist but we are 3 sisters in my family - i'm the eldest- and that happened...
homegirljenn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by homegirljenn »

The newest vlog just pissed me off. 1. Trying to get her Staples out early and just questioning the Dr. It shouldn't matter if it scars or not the panty liners covers it and nobody sees it except you or your hubby. 2. Telling Jackson it's ok to put Landon into time out and her just not wanting to deal or teach Landon that attention will go towards the baby for a bit but no just throw him the crib. 3. Having someone other than your fiance sleeping in your bed with the baby by your side...wtf? 4. Not having your middle child in any family photos. There's proof right there that she doesn't care. Wake him up so he can be apart of it. 5. Having people galore at your house.

I also have a semi theory that maybe khoa is maybe questioning or has questioned his sexuality. Yes he's engaged and just had a third but he seems to be so grossed out about female parts and what happens, he's obsessed with lighting and fan girls so much. Just a thought so don't hound me. But from the first vlog I watched I always thought he was a little feminine.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”