KKAndBabyMakeItRain | KKandBabyJ | Part 38

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

KKAndBabyMakeItRain | KKandBabyJ | Part 38

Unread post by Pineapples »

Apologies guys. I simply cannot get the site to load well enough to even count votes for thread titles. Sorry if this one is not popular but we are working against it here at the moment.

Title credit : Kerenkrazyeyes

Previous thread
KKandtheBFFoftheday | Part 37

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t
kellyeffinclarkson
Amateur
Amateur

Re: KKAndBabyMakeItRain | part 38

Unread post by kellyeffinclarkson »

I know it's not really true when people say "keren loves jackson more than landon, and with this new baby landons gonna be pushed to the side" - but seriously, I have known a ton of people who have had babies and I have NEVER IN MY LIFE seen someone take family newborn photos without one of their other children. That is SO RIDICULOUS. Schedule it for a different time or wake him the fuck up for 5 minutes. The worst people everrrrr.

also LO-FREAKING-L at Khoa saying "I'm going to work" before going to play on twitch in today's vlog. bahahaha.
kellyeffinclarkson
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kellyeffinclarkson »

Also peep the black YSL bag hanging in the bedroom in the latest vlog.
Ugh, I hate when trashy people get money - "gotta wear my YSL or Louis bag with my pj pants and head to target!"
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I just watched yesterday’s vlog and I cannot understand why the house is so messy and the trash is overflowing and laundry is piled up when they have Kyra and Alissa there? Do these women not realise that they should be doing all that stuff to help Keren out? Not napping and sitting around? My god.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

I didn't know Khoa's number was leaked and because of that he couldn't sellhouses anymore... i can only guess that fans called (which means these fans suck!).
That's one of the thing i liked about Khoa, the fact that he didn't completlyrelied on youtube and had a good backup plan to take care of his family (to compare with Oscar and Kyra for instance). That really sucks that he lost half od his activity because of that...

Landon is such a cute child he has these "smiley eyes" thats makes me wants to smile!
Both Jackson and landon seems to like the baby (Sutton...) that's great but i still can't get over them not having picture with Landon too! I don't care if they wasn't "family pictures" but "newborn ones", if they do photos with Jackson and Sutton they need to do photos with Landon and Sutton too otherwise that's the beginning of them volontary and not ignoring their middle child!! And i said it in the previous post, from my eperience, the middle child syndrom is real, they need to be careful not to ignore Landon (or put too much responsabilities on Jackson later on or comparing their children)

BTW i can't believe Khoa wanted Oscar to come with he kids: is he crazy!!! Did he even ask Keren how she felt about that?? (she may be crazy enough to accept...). i just hope Sutoon won't get sick...
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I just watched yesterday’s vlog and I cannot understand why the house is so messy and the trash is overflowing and laundry is piled up when they have Kyra and Alissa there? Do these women not realise that they should be doing all that stuff to help Keren out? Not napping and sitting around? My god.

emiliajune
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emiliajune »

Pineapples wrote:I just watched yesterday’s vlog and I cannot understand why the house is so messy and the trash is overflowing and laundry is piled up when they have Kyra and Alissa there? Do these women not realise that they should be doing all that stuff to help Keren out? Not napping and sitting around? My god.

I watched it too and oh my god yes! Why is Kyra non stop napping? She slept in late in the morning, then napped with Keren in the bed and later wasn’t seen either so probably sleeping again. I guess you have those days and I get that after having a baby you need a lot of rest - but Kyra flew all the way to see and support Keren and the kids and is not even really helping out to what it seems like. Why do you need to nap constantly when you had a super late lay in? Looks like she’s just taking a vacation from her family. Or she’s pregnant and that’s why she’s so tired. But even if she wasn’t she’d probably act the same lol

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Midia wrote:I didn't know Khoa's number was leaked and because of that he couldn't sellhouses anymore... i can only guess that fans called (which means these fans suck!).
That's one of the thing i liked about Khoa, the fact that he didn't completlyrelied on youtube and had a good backup plan to take care of his family (to compare with Oscar and Kyra for instance). That really sucks that he lost half od his activity because of that...

Landon is such a cute child he has these "smiley eyes" thats makes me wants to smile!
Both Jackson and landon seems to like the baby (Sutton...) that's great but i still can't get over them not having picture with Landon too! I don't care if they wasn't "family pictures" but "newborn ones", if they do photos with Jackson and Sutton they need to do photos with Landon and Sutton too otherwise that's the beginning of them volontary and not ignoring their middle child!! And i said it in the previous post, from my eperience, the middle child syndrom is real, they need to be careful not to ignore Landon (or put too much responsabilities on Jackson later on or comparing their children)

BTW i can't believe Khoa wanted Oscar to come with he kids: is he crazy!!! Did he even ask Keren how she felt about that?? (she may be crazy enough to accept...). i just hope Sutoon won't get sick...
His number wasn’t leaked. He is a realtor so all his information to get his name out is online.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

My guess is Kyra is preggers again as to why she is sleeping so much.

Littlechatter11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Littlechatter11 »

Youtuber Louise Pentland (sprinkle of glitter) uploaded a video in her birth ptsd and she mentioned how she didn’t want people coming to visit her and the baby in her home however, she couldn’t tell them no. Kyra and Lana are the only two who seemed natural in their company. I don’t even think they were that fussed to have Corinna there.
JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

chloe6124 wrote:My guess is Kyra is preggers again as to why she is sleeping so much.

I thought she was when she put the sick emojis on Twitter bc the next day she was flying out to Keren’s side for the new baby.

JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

chloe6124 wrote:My guess is Kyra is preggers again as to why she is sleeping so much.

I thought she was when she put the sick emojis on Twitter bc the next day she was flying out to Keren’s side for the new baby.

Jazcatt1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jazcatt1 »

So long time lurker. But what happened with Corinna? She just kind of disappeared and they haven’t really mentioned her

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

emiliajune wrote:
Pineapples wrote:I just watched yesterday’s vlog and I cannot understand why the house is so messy and the trash is overflowing and laundry is piled up when they have Kyra and Alissa there? Do these women not realise that they should be doing all that stuff to help Keren out? Not napping and sitting around? My god.

I watched it too and oh my god yes! Why is Kyra non stop napping? She slept in late in the morning, then napped with Keren in the bed and later wasn’t seen either so probably sleeping again. I guess you have those days and I get that after having a baby you need a lot of rest - but Kyra flew all the way to see and support Keren and the kids and is not even really helping out to what it seems like. Why do you need to nap constantly when you had a super late lay in? Looks like she’s just taking a vacation from her family. Or she’s pregnant and that’s why she’s so tired. But even if she wasn’t she’d probably act the same lol

All they do is nap and eat up all of their food.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jazcatt1 wrote:So long time lurker. But what happened with Corinna? She just kind of disappeared and they haven’t really mentioned her

Same thing I was wondering!

homegirljenn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by homegirljenn »

Pineapples wrote:
Jazcatt1 wrote:So long time lurker. But what happened with Corinna? She just kind of disappeared and they haven’t really mentioned her

She went to NY to the VMAs with the vlog squad... probably realized she wasn't going to be named godmother and peaced out.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

homegirljenn wrote:
Pineapples wrote:

She went to NY to the VMAs with the vlog squad... probably realized she wasn't going to be named godmother and peaced out.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
Ah! Ok thanks for that Image

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

I literally have soooo much anxiety watching the vlogs with all of these lazy houseguests. Kyra and Alissa are just staying up all night, eating all of their food and sleeping all day long. Meanwhile the house is a damn mess. I bet laundry is piled high. I could never intrude on someone directly after having a baby yet these girls plus corinna felt it was ok to just show up and stay there while Keren was still in the hospital. K&K have always been very welcoming and open to houseguests and I guess they are overall just better people than me because I would never let non family be in my home while Im in the hospital having a baby. Wouldnt hurt them to pickup a vacuum, do a few dishes, possibly a load of the kid’s clothing just to help out, or at least these are things I would do if it were me in their shoes.

Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

Plus Nonnie preparing meals for them as though they are in a hotel waiting to be served.. Hope they at least helped with the dishes..

Kyra's bye felt staged. She's usually weeping in her goodbyes, and didn't hug Keren or the kids like she usually does. I think she'd already decided to fly the following day, and perhaps went to drop off Allisa. Funny how as Allisa is trying to get in the goodbye vlog Keren seems to ignore her...

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

I know I said this before, but Lana Seems so genuine nd caring. She sat on the floor with those kids more than I’ve ever seen KK do their entire existence! Anyway, is keren like so high on pain meds that she really let Jackson freakin shake the baby’s swing while he was in it!??!!! those boys need discipline ASAP. One day dumbass passive keren is gonna walk away and leave SUH-IN unbuckled (per usual) and he’ll fall out from his asshole brother shaking him out. But we’ll never hear about that ;) Khoa seems to care more about it. But holy shit they were going insane plus the tv noise and all the damn rain machines!! Maybe it’s my earphones but that poor baby overstimulation, no wonder he sleeps 99% of the time!! There was so much chaos happening. And khoa choosing to talk about himself was stupid af! And poor Nonnie seems OVER IT! no more babies kk they are your problem. Stop inviting guests to come babysit!

Return to “KKandBabyJ”