KKAndBabyMakeItRain | KKandBabyJ | Part 38

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKAndBabyMakeItRain | part 38

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Echox3 wrote:Can we start a board for Chloe? I know more about her family than I do about my own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Echo are you the same poster that was kkand3boys? ;)
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

chloe6124 wrote:This will be my last post on this subject. But this arrangement with Nonny Is becoming more and more popular. Especially if the husband has passed. Like someone said it beats coming home to a empty house every night.

he wasn’t her husband when he passed away! they had gotten divorced long before!
jessie131
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jessie131 »

chloe6124 wrote:This will be my last post on this subject. But this arrangement with Nonny Is becoming more and more popular. Especially if the husband has passed. Like someone said it beats coming home to a empty house every night.

Can this be your last post ever Image. I would honestly be embarrassed if I were you, constantly coming back to a forum that I know I’m hated on.

GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

Brittanymariex3 wrote:Did anyone see khoa has been commenting on Kyra's posts and just posted a pic of the two of them and how great she is...Keren must be pissed lmao
I saw it and made me wonder what the heck is going on lol. Weird weird weird!
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

jessie131 wrote:

Can this be your last post ever Image. I would honestly be embarrassed if I were you, constantly coming back to a forum that I know I’m hated on.

Why would I be embarrassed. I have thick skin. Things like this don’t bother me. I much more important things to worry about.

Btw I know nonny was divorced when he died. I was just making a example.

oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

Just curious who watched the baby while they were outside setting up the sandbox and why is he unsecured in that mamaroo all the time with those blankets underneath him. He could move or wiggle himself enough at that age to fall out of it. They put those straps in there for a reason and safety should high on the priority list
Laguna9
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Laguna9 »

This thread has turned into KKAndKissAssChloe

I’m more entertained by Chloe’s polar opposite views of KK and OKbaby than I am by the actual vlogs now. Might be time to crawl out of KK’s butt, Chloe. Must be pretty dark up there. Come on out and see the light.

jessie131
Talker
Talker

chloe6124 wrote:
jessie131 wrote:

Why would I be embarrassed. I have thick skin. Things like this don’t bother me. I much more important things to worry about.

Btw I know nonny was divorced when he died. I was just making a example.

It’s not nothing to do with thick skin. It’s not bullying. If your not wanted somewhere, then you shouldn’t be there. Simple as that.

Bored2018
Amateur
Amateur

KKAndBabyMakeItRain | part 38

Unread post by Bored2018 »

Chloe, if you’re going to comment about it at least use proper grammar and spelling!! *an example* Nonnie! Not Nonny! Driving me nuts!!
jessie131
Talker
Talker

Bored2018 wrote:Chloe, if you’re going to comment about it at least use proper grammar and spelling!! *an example* Nonnie! Not Nonny! Driving me nuts!!
Hahhah, just as you said that. I wrote. ‘It’s not nothing to do with thick skin’. It was supposed to be ‘got nothing to do with thick skin’ haha.

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

I sincerely hope so. But I really doubt it.

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

it’s crazy that they show that they leave their front door unlocked (yesterdays vlog when bianca walked in & other vlogs where jackson runs to the front door and opens it by himself) while also showing that they leave sutton and landon alone in the house while they are extremely far away in their backyard... crazy stalkers could be watching them they could find out where they live and easily break in like other youtubers have been broken into now a days people do crazy things... they shouldn’t be showing that stuff but of course they live in a bubble and think they’re oh so perfect nothing bad could ever happen to them!
Hilly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Hilly »

Echox3 wrote:Can we start a board for Chloe? I know more about her family than I do about my own.

Serously mods do something

I hate coming to this thread now because of her!!! So annoying
And people keep replying to her ... Please all ignore her so we can go back to KK gossip
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

“GUYS YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS NOW THAT MY MOM HAS A PLACE TO STAY AND KHOA HAS AN OFFICE IT MEANS I CAN DECORATE THE NURSERY”

NO SHIT!!!!! who was she trying to fool?she doesn’t do anything “nice” without getting something in return for herself did she really think people believed she was doing something “nice” just because LOL!
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

I feel like the reason why khoa posted that photo with Kyra other than to make up for keren being a bitch is because Kyra is pregnant and they must’ve found out. It just HAS to be I can’t think of any other reason.

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Echox3 wrote:
WednesdaysBraids wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: If nonny didn’t want to stay and live with them she would of renewed her lease or found a different apartment. At least now she will beable to sit and watch her own shows or even set up a area to do crafts or what ever she likes to do. She is a grown woman and if she didn’t want to live with them she would find her own place. This is no way Keren and khoas fault. They are giving her a excellent opportunity to save money and maybe retire in a couple years if she wants. Is it ideal. No but this is what she wants to do at the moment. She is 65 yo and can make her own decisions. Maybe in five or ten years they find a bigger house that will work better.

"This is what she wants to do at the moment." Chloe, why is it that when anyone else voices an opinion you come in white knighting all over the place about how we don't know their lives; yet you seem to know everything about them, even the inner workings of their minds? Genuine question, I'd really like to know how you know the intimate details, do tell.
she lives in kerens ass and peaks out every 5 minutes for air.

This has me in fucking tears ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
jessie131
Talker
Talker

Hilly wrote:

Serously mods do something

I hate coming to this thread now because of her!!! So annoying
And people keep replying to her ... Please all ignore her so we can go back to KK gossip
This is second, maybe third time I’ve ever replied to her. She just starts to get to you after awhile. And I will ignore for from now on, even though I know she’ll still post even if everyone ignores her.

But I wonder if there’s anything the mods can do. Maybe give her a temporary ban. In my country it’s against the law to be a public nuisance. So I’m sure they could do something.

angel15158
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by angel15158 »

wonderwall99 wrote:I feel like the reason why khoa posted that photo with Kyra other than to make up for keren being a bitch is because Kyra is pregnant and they must’ve found out. It just HAS to be I can’t think of any other reason.

Even the minions think that as well so it's obvious

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
Hilly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Hilly »

What did karen say/do to kyra?? I dont follow ok baby
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Just received a report about a particular poster. Will be monitoring the situation.

Also, long overdue for new thread so please make thread title suggestions :D
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:

Return to “KKandBabyJ”