KKAndBabyMakeItRain | KKandBabyJ | Part 38

Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKAndBabyMakeItRain | part 38

Unread post by Batman1994 »

wonderwall99 wrote:Sorry for the double post, but I honestly think Nonnie doesn’t have a backbone when it comes to keren and it’s evident in keren’s character that she just walks all over Nonnie and she totally just lets her.
You can just tell Nonnie doesn’t want to stay there. She’s obligated to because the kids need her there to get decent meals and some attention and she knows if she leaves those boys will get nothing. And she’s too nice to say no so she’s stuck there and keren of course gets extra daycare from her mother and just uses her. How damn terrible is that. It’s so evident keren is doing this for her own intentions rather than being sincere and looking out for her mama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you think they treat Nonnie like a roommate and make her pay for half the electric and whatever bills.

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

teahathspilleth wrote:
wonderwall99 wrote:Sorry for the double post, but I honestly think Nonnie doesn’t have a backbone when it comes to keren and it’s evident in keren’s character that she just walks all over Nonnie and she totally just lets her.
You can just tell Nonnie doesn’t want to stay there. She’s obligated to because the kids need her there to get decent meals and some attention and she knows if she leaves those boys will get nothing. And she’s too nice to say no so she’s stuck there and keren of course gets extra daycare from her mother and just uses her. How damn terrible is that. It’s so evident keren is doing this for her own intentions rather than being sincere and looking out for her mama.

Do you think they treat Nonnie like a roommate and make her pay for half the electric and whatever bills.

no she pays in babysitting the kids and cooking
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

i 100% think keren planned the office thing all on her own and talked khoa into it letting him think she is really gonna let him go work for hours in there while she has to stay with the kids lol yeah right it’s just an excuse to get nonnie out of the room so she can decorate already
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KKAndBabyMakeItRain | part 38

Unread post by Coco_ »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... d206de.png[/img] [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 16ae47.png[/img] is it just me or does it look like someones been chopping some hair off
Last edited by Coco_ on Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kkneedstogoaway
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kkneedstogoaway »

teahathspilleth wrote:
Mylifenolimits wrote:
ReadingMamaDrama wrote:They need to just have two boys share a room and keep Nonni in the room with the bathroom.

My thoughts exactly!
But of course king Jackson could never share a room with peasant Landon

Jackson & Landon sharing a room would be so cute !! And they would probably love it too

Being two boys so close in age it would be perfect! They could get them bunk beds and it would help foster a closer bond between them, I think. But Keren wouldn't do that...she's gotta be able to shut Landon away in his own room for hours at a time for naps.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

While theyre sitting in the car parked outside of the office all I can freakin see is Keren not wearing a bra. Like how are you not leaking milk all over the fucking place?

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Maybe Im naive but her Mom seemed happy to me...

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Rkp65i wrote:While theyre sitting in the car parked outside of the office all I can freakin see is Keren not wearing a bra. Like how are you not leaking milk all over the fucking place?

Can’t make stupid videos about ‘why do my boobs keep doing this?!?’ If she’s got a bra on lol.

That said, when my supply settled I was able to go without a bra. Mind you that is while I was at home and have no guests over.

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Rkp65i wrote:While theyre sitting in the car parked outside of the office all I can freakin see is Keren not wearing a bra. Like how are you not leaking milk all over the fucking place?

Her boobs are so low too.. they need some support lol

Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

To me, Nonnie seemed really embarrassed about their "kind gesture". She probably didn't know they were filming, which is even worse but the way they were insisting on her living rent/care free forever seemed embarrassing for her. She was saying "no I'll pay something". The woman isn't completely infirm, she's still working, paying her own way. Imagine your daughter saying no move in with us rent free and just babysit and cook for my lazy ass for the rest of your days. Nonnie still has some pride even if she's not able to stand up to Keren.
SpillingTheCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SpillingTheCoffee »

That office space was 100% all Karen’s idea. I think her and Khoa’s relationship is really rocky and I believe that’s why they always need someone staying in the house because if they don’t have someone they will just have constant arguments and end up breaking up. I feel like this whole office thing will make their relationship even worse... can just imagine Karen FaceTiming Khoa every 10mins asking him what he’s doing and not to mention who’s going to change suhhhen’s diapers?

Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

Just the other day Keren texted Khoa to come downstairs to her rescue as all 3 kids were awake and "crazy", and the next day she wants Khoa out of the house working from the office as she's relying too much on him.. which one is it girl? She gets too stressed/overwhelmed looking after the 3 awake kids by herself during the day. Even later in the same vlog Khoa off to play tennis and takes Landon to Banoi's so she only has to take care of 2 kids..

Plus Khoa enjoys playing with the kids and swimming with them. Is the plan just to use the office in the evenings for gaming. Afterall he does refer to this as his "gaming office". Such a poor excuse to rent out an office.. Does he plan to work there late several nights.. The kids left alone with Keren will mean more iPad time when the 3 are awake or Sutton stuck in the mamaroo and Landon in his room... She can't manage without Khoa for more than 2hrs daily coz she's too lazy!!

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

ok so I don’t remember what vlog it was but I specifically remember Keren saying they had the god parents picked out already. And this was when she was a couple months pregnant. And now they’re saying khoa still hasn’t picked the father? I swear I think it was kyra and oskar but when she said I want the parents to be around for the kids all the time I knew she wasn’t going to pick them cause they live in Utah and not kissing her feet in Florida. Like wtf.

Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Chichi wrote:Just the other day Keren texted Khoa to come downstairs to her rescue as all 3 kids were awake and "crazy", and the next day she wants Khoa out of the house working from the office as she's relying too much on him.. which one is it girl? She gets too stressed/overwhelmed looking after the 3 awake kids by herself during the day. Even later in the same vlog Khoa off to play tennis and takes Landon to Banoi's so she only has to take care of 2 kids..

Plus Khoa enjoys playing with the kids and swimming with them. Is the plan just to use the office in the evenings for gaming. Afterall he does refer to this as his "gaming office". Such a poor excuse to rent out an office.. Does he plan to work there late several nights.. The kids left alone with Keren will mean more iPad time when the 3 are awake or Sutton stuck in the mamaroo and Landon in his room... She can't manage without Khoa for more than 2hrs daily coz she's too lazy!!

He will find solace in the office! He loves his kids you can tell I think he will go at night. Keren will be sleeping & taking care of Sutton while j & L sleep. I’m pretty sure she is okay to change a diaper now at night lol

Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

teahathspilleth wrote:
Chichi wrote:Just the other day Keren texted Khoa to come downstairs to her rescue as all 3 kids were awake and "crazy", and the next day she wants Khoa out of the house working from the office as she's relying too much on him.. which one is it girl? She gets too stressed/overwhelmed looking after the 3 awake kids by herself during the day. Even later in the same vlog Khoa off to play tennis and takes Landon to Banoi's so she only has to take care of 2 kids..

He will find solace in the office! He loves his kids you can tell I think he will go at night. Keren will be sleeping & taking care of Sutton while j & L sleep. I’m pretty sure she is okay to change a diaper now at night lol

But he might spend too much time there!!!

MoonFace
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MoonFace »

I almost wonder if the office spaces are one of those vague sponsorships where you just mention that you're getting a certain item etc instead of mentioning a specific brand or company so it doesn't look sponsored but is sort of a way to put it in your head and the most popular brand of that item will get more business.

Sent from my LG-M322 using Tapatalk
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

I don’t understand why she kept saying she hates relying on Khoa all of the time to help with the kids ..... he is their dad! There is nothing wrong with needing his help. What is wrong is needing your 65 year old mothers help. When will she apologize for that?

Whether or not Nonnie truly wanted to stay or not it was such an awkward position to put her in. Keren should have explained everything then told her to think about it for a few days and then make the decision. I’m a huge people pleaser and if I’m asked something on the spot I will say yes just to make someone happy, and then regret it later. it seems Nonnie is also that way towards Keren. There was also something odd about saying Nonnie will NEVER have to pay rent again. Even she seemed put off by it. It’s not like she is dying. She can potentially live at least 30 more years.

Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

Stellar wrote:I don’t understand why she kept saying she hates relying on Khoa all of the time to help with the kids ..... he is their dad! There is nothing wrong with needing his help. What is wrong is needing your 65 year old mothers help. When will she apologize for that?

Whether or not Nonnie truly wanted to stay or not it was such an awkward position to put her in. Keren should have explained everything then told her to think about it for a few days and then make the decision. I’m a huge people pleaser and if I’m asked something on the spot I will say yes just to make someone happy, and then regret it later. it seems Nonnie is also that way towards Keren. There was also something odd about saying Nonnie will NEVER have to pay rent again. Even she seemed put off by it. It’s not like she is dying. She can potentially live at least 30 more years.

Because knowing her lazy ass, she has him do everything with/for the kids while she naps or something. It's probably causing a lot of tension between them and natural resentment on Khoa's part (I'm sure they fight like crazy off camera, Khoa is just too much of a people pleaser to show him fighting with Keren). Yeah he's the dad, but he didn't make those babies alone, she does eff all. If he had any normal job, she'd have no choice, so for Khoa's sanity I think he deserves the office. And I agree with you, replacing "relying too much on Khoa" to relying too much on your mother makes no sense. But everyone knows Keren needs an entourage who love her children like their own. And casually pushing Nonnie to accept NEVER paying rent again was just their way of showing us how kind, humble and caring they are /severe sarcasm. They didn't care if it made her look like a scrounger to everyone else, once they look good.
roxyroller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by roxyroller »

Mylifenolimits wrote:
ReadingMamaDrama wrote:They need to just have two boys share a room and keep Nonni in the room with the bathroom.

My thoughts exactly!
But of course king Jackson could never share a room with peasant Landon

they could easily put a bunk bed in Jacksons room change the decor a bit and give Sutton Landons room

SpillingTheCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SpillingTheCoffee »

Ok I know Sutton is a baby but why do they keep referring to him as baby? He has a name. Karen’s insta caption “happy one month baby” like his name is Sutton, wrecks my head!

Return to “KKandBabyJ”