KKAndBabyMakeItRain | KKandBabyJ | Part 38

lurker111
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKAndBabyMakeItRain | part 38

Unread post by lurker111 »

Chloe is all over this thread up kerens ass but I see her on okbabys thread and Britney and babies thread bashing them all day long. You understand why this site is here but you only want to defend keren. Get off her tit. She’s already breastfeeding one child without you swooping in to her defense. You’ve honestly become a nuisance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

chloe6124 wrote:
Echox3 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: I understand that. The point is she is a 65 yo adult woman. She can do what she wants. To say she had no say is ludicrous. What if she has no money saved. She works at a sleep number store. She isn’t ranking in the bucks. If in six months she thinks it isn’t working she will get her own place. Or maybe she will meet someone. She isn’t being forced to do anything. Everyone is different. Maybe she enjoys being there. Not everyone wants what you would want.

not everyone wants what you want either. Maybe she doesn’t enjoy being there. Everyone is different.

I agreed that yes, maybe she can’t afford to move out but does that mean that her daughter, who stays at home all day, should pass her kids off to her mom? NO.

You’ve stated multiple times you’re disabled. So if your sister drops her rambunctious kids off and wants you to babysit them all morning, every day, you’re okay with that, right? When they’re climbing on you and shrieking ‘EH EH EHHHH’, and both older kids want to be held while you’re holding he baby, that’s okay still?
Oh, and go live upstairs where there’s no bathroom or kitchen. And cook for four other people, even though you just worked all day. OH and can you take one of the kids to speech therapy everyday too? :)))))

It’s clearly okay for an elderly lady to do it, and you seem to have nothing but time on your hands with posting here all the time, so it should be okay for you to do everything too!!!

My niece and nephew are over here 3 days a week when school is out . When they were born until they went to kindergarten they were here anywhere from 3 to 5 days a week.

good for you Chloe, how about their mom watches her own kids? You’re annoying, nobody fucking cares. Hop out of kerens flat ass and get some fresh air.

Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

chloe6124 wrote:
My niece and nephew are over here 3 days a week when school is out . When they were born until they went to kindergarten they were here anywhere from 3 to 5 days a week.

Ffs, I'm guessing your sister works during the hours the grandparents have the kids at their house and she isn't just palming them off on them at every available opportunity because she's a lazy cretin who can't cope. There's nothing wrong at all with grandparents wanting to spend their days with the grandkids or offering to watch them when their parents have jobs that take them out of the house and away from the kids. It's something else entirely when you have 2 stay at home parents who are completely incapable of looking after their own children without a friggin entourage.

If I tried to foist my child off on my mother, or had her and everyone else running around after me whilst I just sat at home talking to a camera, she'd give me a swift kick up the arse.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

chloe6124 wrote:I think it is insulting to nonny to say she is being forced to stay there. Whether she wants to or not her actions show that she wants to stay there. They can’t do anything about not having a bathroom.

You seem to know only one way to be forced into doing something.

Nonnie could be concerned about the kids and stays because she’s worried for their safety.
Not being dramatic, but anything could have happened to Landon in those who knows how many hours he was left in his room. Neither of his parents thought to check on him.
A new born is left in a swing all day. Keren drove 2-3 days after major surgery. Presumably while still on some pretty strong pain Meds.

This is the stuff we see.
Imagine what we don’t see.

I also don’t get the trend of YT parents not checking on their kids. MessssFam lets her kids outside without supervision. OK (the O in this instance) didn’t check on his 2 for 3 hours while they trashed a bathroom.
2 of those families have hired help too.
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

sezzajaydee wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:I think it is insulting to nonny to say she is being forced to stay there. Whether she wants to or not her actions show that she wants to stay there. They can’t do anything about not having a bathroom.

Nonnie could be concerned about the kids and stays because she’s worried for their safety.
Not being dramatic, but anything could have happened to Landon in those who knows how many hours he was left in his room. Neither of his parents thought to check on him.
A new born is left in a swing all day. Keren drove 2-3 days after major surgery. Presumably while still on some pretty strong pain Meds.

I also don’t get the trend of YT parents not checking on their kids. MessssFam lets her kids outside without supervision. OK (the O in this instance) didn’t check on his 2 for 3 hours while they trashed a bathroom.
Correction: They leave a newborn baby unattended and unbuckled in a mamaroo. Not like he can fall or anything! Ok...carry on ;)
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Ughhh yuck Keren on Elle Mills video was cringey af to me. She just talks so stupid and her laugh is like nails on a chalkboard especially while listening to it with I my earbuds on
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

ALeto90 wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote:

Correction: They leave a newborn baby unattended and unbuckled in a mamaroo. Not like he can fall or anything! Ok...carry on ;)
I’m sure even with the corrections, someone will defend them.

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Ok sorry to triple post but I’m sick in bed! But her Instagram #fitnessjourney! I knew it!!!’ I thought she wasn’t gonna do it for the gram and only for herself? Lmao on another note, she may have lost most of her weight via breastfeeding (which will end soon enough bc #timeconsuming) but why tf is her nasty belly button so big!??!! Mine does not look even half that size. Ewwww like I could drown in there!!! And I love the heavy filter gotta filter out her blotchy skin and stretchmarks!
mommabearx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mommabearx »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 7aa6a6.png[/img]

She most likely lost the weight because of her genetics. Nothing more. Her reasonings make no sense honestly, and once again she’s glorifying breastfeeding for weight loss. Let’s see how long this “fitness journey” lasts. They could easily go to the gym with their nanny working every morning but I highly doubt Keren will want to lose anymore sleep because we all know how tired she is from waking up Khoa when Sutton wakes up in the middle of the night to tell him to change his diaper.

Jessie212
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jessie212 »

mommabearx wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 7aa6a6.png[/img]

She most likely lost the weight because of her genetics. Nothing more. Her reasonings make no sense honestly, and once again she’s glorifying breastfeeding for weight loss. Let’s see how long this “fitness journey” lasts. They could easily go to the gym with their nanny working every morning but I highly doubt Keren will want to lose anymore sleep because we all know how tired she is from waking up Khoa when Sutton wakes up in the middle of the night to tell him to change his diaper.

I didn’t breastfeed and lost a shit ton of weight. But I didn’t feel the need to post it. All her minions are cheering her on tho. I credit my genetics. It’s probably genetic for her too.

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

But her sisters imo are both bigger girls. Are they a lot older or something cause that could be why? And I wouldn’t consider nonnie a thin person, petite yes, but I wouldn’t call her skinny/fit. It doesn’t help that Khoa constantly makes comments about Kerens size and weight. He likes her tiny. She will exercise herself to the bone to be able to make wardrobe hauls and fitness vlogs! Nonnie better be ready to work overtime!!! Lmao
Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

Did anyone see khoa has been commenting on Kyra's posts and just posted a pic of the two of them and how great she is...Keren must be pissed lmao
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

ALeto90 wrote:But her sisters imo are both bigger girls. Are they a lot older or something cause that could be why? And I wouldn’t consider nonnie a thin person, petite yes, but I wouldn’t call her skinny/fit. It doesn’t help that Khoa constantly makes comments about Kerens size and weight. He likes her tiny. She will exercise herself to the bone to be able to make wardrobe hauls and fitness vlogs! Nonnie better be ready to work overtime!!! Lmao
I dont think her childless sister is heavy, she seems fairly tiny like Keren.

landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

homegirljenn wrote:I get nonnie wanting to be apart of her grandkids lives but as a mom wouldn't you want to do it all yourself? At least a logical person would. I have a son that is three weeks older than Jackson and I have never pawned off my kid onto my parents on either side and currently my in-laws live with me until their home is done being built. They only watch if my husband and I go on a date which is rare with his work schedule. Nonnie went through raising her kids already. As a partner and a single mom from what I remember. Let her live her own life or at least let her decorate her own room Karen. Karen is going to have a meltdown or kick her kids out of the house when they are old enough to decide how they want their room to look like...

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
I don’t understand it...my mom has watched my (almost) 2 year old ONCE so my husband and I could go on our first date since he was born and I felt sooo bad asking her to do it even though she insisted she was happy to. I don’t understand how she can leech off of people so much.

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Rkp65i wrote:
ALeto90 wrote:But her sisters imo are both bigger girls. Are they a lot older or something cause that could be why? And I wouldn’t consider nonnie a thin person, petite yes, but I wouldn’t call her skinny/fit. It doesn’t help that Khoa constantly makes comments about Kerens size and weight. He likes her tiny. She will exercise herself to the bone to be able to make wardrobe hauls and fitness vlogs! Nonnie better be ready to work overtime!!! Lmao
I dont think her childless sister is heavy, she seems fairly tiny like Keren.

Tiny really??? She seems a little butch to me. Not fat, just big boned
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

Brittanymariex3 wrote:Did anyone see khoa has been commenting on Kyra's posts and just posted a pic of the two of them and how great she is...Keren must be pissed lmao
and keren hasn’t even been liking kyras insta pics... i feel like khoa is just trying to be overly nice to make up for the bitch keren is we’ve seen him do this many times in other situations
Jhollar20
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jhollar20 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... a22abc.jpg[/img]

And this my friends is exactly why Nonnie isn’t aloud to move out!!

Most people don’t actually lose weight from breastfeeding if they are keeping their calorie intake up like you are supposed to in order to help maintain your supply. I was always starving while I nursed my son!

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

landonsmommy wrote:
homegirljenn wrote:I get nonnie wanting to be apart of her grandkids lives but as a mom wouldn't you want to do it all yourself? At least a logical person would. I have a son that is three weeks older than Jackson and I have never pawned off my kid onto my parents on either side and currently my in-laws live with me until their home is done being built. They only watch if my husband and I go on a date which is rare with his work schedule. Nonnie went through raising her kids already. As a partner and a single mom from what I remember. Let her live her own life or at least let her decorate her own room Karen. Karen is going to have a meltdown or kick her kids out of the house when they are old enough to decide how they want their room to look like...

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
I don’t understand it...my mom has watched my (almost) 2 year old ONCE so my husband and I could go on our first date since he was born and I felt sooo bad asking her to do it even though she insisted she was happy to. I don’t understand how she can leech off of people so much.

THIS. I hate pawning my kids off to anyone. Even when we are vacationing and staying with family.. I hate even asking for someone else to keep an eye on them so I can grab a quick shower.
Those are HER children. SHE should be the main care taker, and she’s not. Between Nonni, Taylor, Khoa and Keren, Keren cares for those kids the least. When Taylor leaves after having them from wake up to nap time (probably 7-12), Keren is so exhausted from doing who knows what that she needs to go nap, so Khoa has them. Keren wakes up maybe 2/3? And “takes care of them” until Nonni comes home and cooks them dinner and most likely puts them to bed cause I’m sure Sutton conveniently likes to eat around bed time.

AND since Chloe likes to play the “we don’t know anything for sure” stupid game. How do you KNOW Nonni can make her own choice about staying or leaving. Keren seems like the type of person to hold something over Nonnis head and let it be known she won’t be very happy if Nonni leaves. She’s very controlling and I don’t care what anyone says, that shit is seen in the vlogs! I’d buy an office space too if I was Khoa.. he finally has a foot out the door!
UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

So she admits she knows she doesn’t drink enough water and eats like crap. But the only time she cares to drink water is after the baby is born and she wants to lose weight. Cool. You’re selfish af.

landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

sezzajaydee wrote:

I had to. Sorry. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 9b86c0.png[/img]

Return to “KKandBabyJ”