KKAndBabyMakeItRain | KKandBabyJ | Part 38

Re: KKAndBabyMakeItRain | part 38

Unread post by Guest »

Okay I lied.. I just creeped Keren and it’s saying she does follow them! No idea why instagram glitched out on me.. super weird. Sorry guys lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dani_now
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Dani_now »

Florist wrote:Okay I lied.. I just creeped Keren and it’s saying she does follow them! No idea why instagram glitched out on me.. super weird. Sorry guys lol

I was just on Corinnas insta and khoa and keren have liked all her current photos

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
CC2212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CC2212 »

fps wrote:So are we gonna talk about how obviously edited her most recent Instagram picture is? That’s literally not what her body looks like lmao
If you zoom in you can see that she has botched the facetune lol. Also amazing spelling of “sheild”

vmokk
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vmokk »

Florist wrote:So I stumbled upon Corinna’s insta and noticed Keren hasn’t liked any of her recent pics.. decided to check her followers and Khoa and Keren are no longer following Corinna, but Corinna is still following them... wonder what happened there?!

i don’t know why but if you look under corinnas followers you dont see them, but if you check who they’re following and type her name in they both are. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... a50870.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 7de805.png[/img]

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

I'm glad they had a girl. Maybe they'll stop reproducing.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:I'm glad they had a girl. Maybe they'll stop reproducing.

What? lol

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

ckks wrote:

What? lol

I don't follow them or anything but heard the new baby is Sutton. I'm assuming it's a girl? Lol Kyra posted a pic but that's all I've seen.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
ckks wrote:

What? lol

I don't follow them or anything but heard the new baby is Sutton. I'm assuming it's a girl? Lol Kyra posted a pic but that's all I've seen.

Nope. It’s a boy lol

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:
ckks wrote: What? lol

Nope. It’s a boy lol

Geeze I feel dumb. But at least I didn't name my son a girl's name.. Image

Cak3islif3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cak3islif3 »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:I don't follow them or anything but heard the new baby is Sutton. I'm assuming it's a girl? Lol Kyra posted a pic but that's all I've seen.

Nope. It’s a boy lol

Geeze I feel dumb. But at least I didn't name my son a girl's name.. Image

After seeing kerens instagram picture and nearly throwing up my breakfast, this comment right here has made my morning!

She has no reason to show everyone her scar, she is practically showing her vg! I have never shown anyone mine or asked to see anyone else's, too low down for that stuff! Inappropriate for 12 year olds to see

Jessie212
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jessie212 »

Got to make sure everyone knows you were stapled up (insta picture). Gosh. So unheard of. Kinda like the way you spell “sheild”.

louwho
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by louwho »

Queen of being unoriginal. I knew I had seen this picture from somewhere Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 4b1073.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 0c4e76.jpg[/img]

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

louwho wrote:Queen of being unoriginal. I knew I had seen this picture from somewhere Image

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Haha same Calvin's and everything smh. At least she didn't go ott on the make-up like the original.
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Seriously she copied that picture too?!

1. She said she was putting Sutton in the mamaroo for “the first time” when they literally showed him in there the other day. So she’s already making it seem like they don’t put him in there too much..
2. How do you order a whole bedroom set without each other even knowing?! Khoa literally has no say in anything. He had no idea she ordered all that crap for Landon.. or that she even wanted to put Landon in a bigger bed!

Definitely interested in seeing how this first family outing goes lol I bet they can’t even buckle them all in the car correctly.

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Seriously she copied that picture too?!

1. She said she was putting Sutton in the mamaroo for “the first time” when they literally showed him in there the other day. So she’s already making it seem like they don’t put him in there too much..
2. How do you order a whole bedroom set without each other even knowing?! Khoa literally has no say in anything. He had no idea she ordered all that crap for Landon.. or that she even wanted to put Landon in a bigger bed!

Definitely interested in seeing how this first family outing goes lol I bet they can’t even buckle them all in the car correctly.

SpillingTheCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SpillingTheCoffee »

I kind of liked today’s blog. Seeing them adjust as a family of 5! Although gives me anxiety that they leave Suhhhen in that mamaroo thing unattended for so long while they play outside. Anyone else notice that Karen’s hair looks thicker in the recent vlog, she hardly got extensions? Glad to see her not using those massive red scrunchies! It’s clear that Khoa doesn’t like the name Sutton in the last vlog he said he prefers the name Rain?
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Has anyone else noticed how miserable Kerren is whenever they have company over? She hides in the room or finishes the laundry or seems disconnected, but the second they don’t have company she is as “happy” (fake) as can be. Interesting because it seems like she’s only happy bc the attention is solely on her. So why invite everyone over? Khoa needs to drain his pool. All that water gives me anxiety. Not to mention Landon falling out of his puddle jumper which is entirely too big on him.
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

ALeto90 wrote:Has anyone else noticed how miserable Kerren is whenever they have company over? She hides in the room or finishes the laundry or seems disconnected, but the second they don’t have company she is as “happy” (fake) as can be. Interesting because it seems like she’s only happy bc the attention is solely on her. So why invite everyone over? Khoa needs to drain his pool. All that water gives me anxiety. Not to mention Landon falling out of his puddle jumper which is entirely too big on him.
I also picked up on her moods especially when Lana or Bianca visit.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
Lilbambi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lilbambi »

Keren being worried about going out with all 3 made me laugh, she can't go out with even 1 most of the time as its too hard.

Sutton being left in the mummaroo alone was so scary, and it was not his first time in it you lazy woman.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Khoalitykreeper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Khoalitykreeper »

The vlog tittle is kinda dumb. Isn’t it normal for your breast to produce milk when your baby cries? I went through this and didn’t think it was weird. I also learned ir from the office when Pam just gave birth and I forgot his name but the weird big guy wanted to see if it was true that Pam’s boobs will leak if he cried. (Obviously it doesn’t happen like that but yeah) Anyways she’s had 3 kids and she’s saying it’s a weird side effect now. How is it that she had 2 kids before yet seems to decline in common knowledge. It’s as she is a first time mom over again. Also when she was pregnant to as if she has never been pregnant before ugh!!!!!

Return to “KKandBabyJ”