Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKAndBabyMakeItRain | part 38

Unread post by ckks »

Coco_ wrote:
ckks wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:Jackson is way to social to have autism. Does he have some speech issues? Sure. Today’s vlog showed all though he has issues they aren’t as bad as what they seem sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s not true at all. I don’t think anyone here can diagnose him based on the vlogs alone, but we can speculate based off of what we see. I don’t want to say I think he has or doesn’t have a disorder, but we can definitely see that he is delayed. Also, autism is a spectrum disorder and he is by no means “too social” to be autistic.

i went to high school with a very friendly/ popular kid with autism who was even on the baseball team so yeah a person can be “too social” and still have autism
Yes, that was exactly the point I was trying to make. You CAN be social and also be autistic. Although a lot of people with autism have trouble socially, there are some who don’t (and I wouldn’t even say Jackson doesn’t suffer socially). Being friendly does not equal normal social interaction. Chloe was saying that he’s too social to be autistic, and that’s not true.

(Not saying his autistic - just also not saying that he’s NOT)
I don’t know how someone can be so confident that he’s not, and if he is, there’s nothing wrong with that but his parents need to stop neglecting his developmental needs.

TargetRun
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by TargetRun »

So are we just ignoring how completely idiotic these people are about breastfeeding, newsflash newborns feed a lot, there’s this thing called letdown, I nurse my 2 month old and there’s no shame in my game I’ll latch her wherever we may be supermarket, mall, walking downtown but you better believe I use a nursing cover. Yes you can expose your nip but why would you especially when you have a shopping addiction like keren partly surprised she hasn’t purchased a milk snob. I was totally uncomfortable with her nursing and showing half her breast not because I’m a dweeb but because she doesn’t do it because she enjoys nursing she’s just doing it so she’s half naked on YouTube. The moms I know myself included take every feeding as a bonding experience she’s just like yea he’s on the boob sucking the fat out of me from that double chicken burger and venti triple caramel mocha or whatever she eats for a snack. When Bianca was over and her boyfriend the least she could have done was have a little swaddle idk just strange she’s so thirsty.
Also did anyone notice Landon’s diaper how the straps wrapped around to the back, are the diapers that big or did they really put the diapers on backwards?

Also the medication- wasn’t she blaming her baby blues on stopping the pain meds except they are everywhere just laying around so the kids could find themselves into it. Whatever Keren we don’t believe you- you’re probably formula feeding already which is totally fine but she’s on this nursing high horse like she always is for the first few weeks. Until she gets to pre Sutton weight. It’s annoying how she barely mothers, just napping constantly and taking half naked photos
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

TargetRun wrote:So are we just ignoring how completely idiotic these people are about breastfeeding, newsflash newborns feed a lot, there’s this thing called letdown, I nurse my 2 month old and there’s no shame in my game I’ll latch her wherever we may be supermarket, mall, walking downtown but you better believe I use a nursing cover. Yes you can expose your nip but why would you especially when you have a shopping addiction like keren partly surprised she hasn’t purchased a milk snob. I was totally uncomfortable with her nursing and showing half her breast not because I’m a dweeb but because she doesn’t do it because she enjoys nursing she’s just doing it so she’s half naked on YouTube. The moms I know myself included take every feeding as a bonding experience she’s just like yea he’s on the boob sucking the fat out of me from that double chicken burger and venti triple caramel mocha or whatever she eats for a snack. When Bianca was over and her boyfriend the least she could have done was have a little swaddle idk just strange she’s so thirsty.
Also did anyone notice Landon’s diaper how the straps wrapped around to the back, are the diapers that big or did they really put the diapers on backwards?

Also the medication- wasn’t she blaming her baby blues on stopping the pain meds except they are everywhere just laying around so the kids could find themselves into it. Whatever Keren we don’t believe you- you’re probably formula feeding already which is totally fine but she’s on this nursing high horse like she always is for the first few weeks. Until she gets to pre Sutton weight. It’s annoying how she barely mothers, just napping constantly and taking half naked photos
they purposely put the diapers on backwards so landon won’t take them off but if he was wearing clothes he wouldn’t be able to take them off i guess they’re too lazy to take a few seconds to put a pair of shorts on him
pinkstargirl09
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by pinkstargirl09 »

off topic, new commenter on this thread. i think keren and khoa should move to a different state, something cool like oregon (which we already know they enjoyed visiting). khoa would have great opportunities in some tech start up in an urban setting, and keren could run an online baby clothing business or something, with a cute house and diverse neighbourhood for the boys to grow up in. florida is one of the worst states to live in anyway imo (see gun violence; weather disasters; racism etc)o it would be a healthy change for them.
pinkstargirl09
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by pinkstargirl09 »

off topic, new commenter on this thread. i think keren and khoa should move to a different state, something cool like oregon (which we already know they enjoyed visiting). khoa would have great opportunities in some tech start up in an urban setting, and keren could run an online baby clothing business or something, with a cute house and diverse neighbourhood for the boys to grow up in. florida is one of the worst states to live in anyway imo (see gun violence; weather disasters; racism etc)o it would be a healthy change for them.
Baz1_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Baz1_ »

TargetRun wrote:So are we just ignoring how completely idiotic these people are about breastfeeding, newsflash newborns feed a lot, there’s this thing called letdown, I nurse my 2 month old and there’s no shame in my game I’ll latch her wherever we may be supermarket, mall, walking downtown but you better believe I use a nursing cover. Yes you can expose your nip but why would you especially when you have a shopping addiction like keren partly surprised she hasn’t purchased a milk snob. I was totally uncomfortable with her nursing and showing half her breast not because I’m a dweeb but because she doesn’t do it because she enjoys nursing she’s just doing it so she’s half naked on YouTube. The moms I know myself included take every feeding as a bonding experience she’s just like yea he’s on the boob sucking the fat out of me from that double chicken burger and venti triple caramel mocha or whatever she eats for a snack. When Bianca was over and her boyfriend the least she could have done was have a little swaddle idk just strange she’s so thirsty.

I also nurse my 6 week old wherever I am, no shame. But I always nurse with my cover when I’m in public or with company. Not only do I feel more comfortable doing so, I feel like it makes those around me more comfortable too. I’m all for nursing your baby wherever you are, but she shoves breastfeeding down people’s throats. Many people find it uncomfortable/ don’t know where to look when someone whips a bare titty out, it doesn’t mean they’re against breastfeeding though
SpillingTheCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SpillingTheCoffee »

As I said before Karen is only using breast feeding to go back to her pre baby weight! Like gurl cover your tit when you got Guest around (Bianca and her BF)
Karen is just waiting for someone to say something negative to her/about her breastfeeding in the comments or on twitter so she can have another Twitter rant and all her minions will praise her for being a “super mom”
Also Khoa not understanding Jackson when he said “want to paint” he thought he said something about planes

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

SpillingTheCoffee wrote:As I said before Karen is only using breast feeding to go back to her pre baby weight! Like gurl cover your tit when you got Guest around (Bianca and her BF)
Karen is just waiting for someone to say something negative to her/about her breastfeeding in the comments or on twitter so she can have another Twitter rant and all her minions will praise her for being a “super mom”
Also Khoa not understanding Jackson when he said “want to paint” he thought he said something about planes Image

Yeah i dont get what it is with these youtube parents. It’s like they never actually listen and pay attention to what their kids say. I always understand what theyre saying but guys like oscar and khoa have no idea.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

SpillingTheCoffee wrote:As I said before Karen is only using breast feeding to go back to her pre baby weight! Like gurl cover your tit when you got Guest around (Bianca and her BF)
Also Khoa not understanding Jackson when he said “want to paint” he thought he said something about planes Image

Yeah i dont get what it is with these youtube parents. It’s like they never actually listen and pay attention to what their kids say. I always understand what theyre saying but guys like oscar and khoa have no idea.

vmokk
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vmokk »

Baz1_ wrote:

I also nurse my 6 week old wherever I am, no shame. But I always nurse with my cover when I’m in public or with company. Not only do I feel more comfortable doing so, I feel like it makes those around me more comfortable too. I’m all for nursing your baby wherever you are, but she shoves breastfeeding down people’s throats. Many people find it uncomfortable/ don’t know where to look when someone whips a bare titty out, it doesn’t mean they’re against breastfeeding though
talking about breastfeeding is tough - its like politics or religion. everyone has an opinion but is anyone really right? i breastfed 4 kids and i’d always cover up (except infront of my husband, mom and sisters) my SIL has 1 and i remember his first christmas at the dinner table she whipped her boob out and started feeding. infront of my husband (her brother) and their father. it didn’t make me uncomfortable i just didn’t know how she felt comfortable. i asked my husband after and he said he didn’t even notice. anyway, i’ve read thousands of debates “its hot” “would you want to eat with a blanket over your head” “it’s suffocating” “it’s dark”. my point is, if she’s comfortable then its not my place to judge her all i can say is its not for me.

i don’t remember her being so forward with breastfeeding with landon. i’m getting serious jessssfam vibes from her with this one. lots of breastfeeding areola clips.

vmokk
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vmokk »

Baz1_ wrote:

talking about breastfeeding is tough - its like politics or religion. everyone has an opinion but is anyone really right? i breastfed 4 kids and i’d always cover up (except infront of my husband, mom and sisters) my SIL has 1 and i remember his first christmas at the dinner table she whipped her boob out and started feeding. infront of my husband (her brother) and their father. it didn’t make me uncomfortable i just didn’t know how she felt comfortable. i asked my husband after and he said he didn’t even notice. anyway, i’ve read thousands of debates “its hot” “would you want to eat with a blanket over your head” “it’s suffocating” “it’s dark”. my point is, if she’s comfortable then its not my place to judge her all i can say is its not for me.

i don’t remember her being so forward with breastfeeding with landon. i’m getting serious jessssfam vibes from her with this one. lots of breastfeeding areola clips.

Baz1_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Baz1_ »

vmokk wrote:
Baz1_ wrote:

I agree, everyone has their own opinion and everyone has their own comfort level. But what I don’t get is why she needs to post breastfeeding pictures and, like you said, breastfeeding areola clips every other day. I think it’s great she’s breastfeeding, but posing whilst breastfeeding so you can show the world is just foreign to me.
SpillingTheCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SpillingTheCoffee »

Karen’s make up drawer is nasty af, some of that make up looks like it’s been there for years and those beauty blenders and make up brushes look like they’ve never been washed...no wonder her skin is breaking out.
Those boys have wardrobes full of clothes but she barely dresses them, Landon is constantly in those sleeper things. So glad Landon is getting transitioned to a toddler bed bc now he won’t be thrown into the crib out of sight out of mind! Also wish they would make a bigger effort to incorporate Vietnamese language and culture into the boys lives. If my fiancé was Vietnamese/Spanish/French I would want my children to have some understanding of that language and appreciate it... But Karen has NO interest!!!
Dani_now
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dani_now »

pinkstargirl09 wrote:off topic, new commenter on this thread. i think keren and khoa should move to a different state, something cool like oregon (which we already know they enjoyed visiting). khoa would have great opportunities in some tech start up in an urban setting, and keren could run an online baby clothing business or something, with a cute house and diverse neighbourhood for the boys to grow up in. florida is one of the worst states to live in anyway imo (see gun violence; weather disasters; racism etc)o it would be a healthy change for them.
Lol please don't bring more people to Oregon, traffic is already terrible. Lol. People can move wherever they want obviously. But traffic here does suck.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Mylifenolimits
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mylifenolimits »

I’m over seeing kerens areola. WE GET IY YOU BREASTFEED.
yes I understand she is in her house but damn I see her tits just as much as I see my own!

Khoalitykreeper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Khoalitykreeper »

Wow I just noticed kk got a new iPad since I saw the iPad pencil on the desk. Also that’s iPad is way to big for Jackson.

weaverpartyof4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by weaverpartyof4 »

I don't understand why Khoa and Keren don't just put a onesie on Landon to keep him from taking his diaper off. Side note, I have noticed when they do get dressed they change Landon back into pajamas for naptime and then a different outfit after that...such a waste of clothing and adding unnecessary laundry.

Also "I have washed my face every day this week" girl, that's straight nasty. Wash your face 2x a day and WASH YOUR BEAUTY BLENDER AND BRUSHES!
Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

I don’t understand why keren would get newborn pictures done by someone but re-edit all of them with aspen ovards presets anyway. Very rude. Just so they would fit in with her instagram.

Khoalitykreeper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Khoalitykreeper »

Wow I just noticed kk got a new iPad since I saw the iPad pencil on the desk. Also that’s iPad is way to big for Jackson.

ceecrz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ceecrz »

I swear I posted last night and now I can't find it anywhere? Is it normal for posts to be deleted?

Also, I'm extremely shocked that Keren would ask her viewers for drawer organization advice, but not how to properly put on makeup... do her fans just ignore the random splotch of foundation that she puts under her eyes? It's not even the same color as her skin because she's pink all of the time.

Instead of trying to cover up her skin, she should seriously consider drinking more water, eating less crap, and sticking to a good skincare routine. It's ridiculous how she hyped up her "secret" cleanser and kept talking about as if a million other people haven't shared their secrets. We get it, you're starting to wash your face.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”