• Advertisement

KKAndBabyMakeItRain | part 38

Re: KKAndBabyMakeItRain | part 38

Postby Rkp65i » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:42 pm

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:WHY does she feed Landon with her nasty hands.. either let him feed himself (but that would be too much work for her to teach them to be humans) or use a spoon. I understand kids using their hands to feed themselves, but she shouldn’t be feeding him like that. And what happened to her soup diet? Salmon last night and she insta storied some take out tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She never followed that shit with Landon like she claims. She had iced coffees on the daily and takeout.

Rkp65i
Extreme Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby Viewingsince2010 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:55 pm

natadwen wrote:
Viewingsince2010 wrote:
ReadingMamaDrama wrote:Just a theory.. but Keren has mentioned switching to formula around 4 months because of “teeth.” But we’ve all seen how she feeds her other two kids.. could she not be feeding the babies enough that her doctor makes her start supplementing? I can see her limiting how long she breastfeeds.. and thinking to herself “it’s only been an hour no way can you be hungry!” And sticking the paci in.

I'm actually surprised she breastfeeds at all. She's extremely selfish. I definitely don't watch enough of them to know, but she seems like she will supplement a lot, off camera of course.

Choosing to supplement or formula feed does not make someone selfish at all. No matter what she does with that I don't care, as long as that baby never goes hungry. I chose not to breastfeed and I'm a very committed mother. Now she definitely is a selfish person but not because of that at all

I didn't say choosing to supplement or formula feed makes a person selfish. She is already a selfish person, everything is all about her and has been the entire pregnancy, so I'm surprised she is actually breastfeeding her baby.
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper

Postby lurker111 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:08 pm

Am I the only one who has noticed that Sutton is CONSTANTLY swaddled? Swaddling is great for newborns to feel calm when it’s time to sleep but let that child breathe damn. She complains when he gets his hands out but if he’s awake, why can’t his hands be out? He needs to move around and take in his new world. When my son was a newborn he was only swaddled for bed.

lurker111
Amateur

Postby lurker111 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:08 pm

Am I the only one who has noticed that Sutton is CONSTANTLY swaddled? Swaddling is great for newborns to feel calm when it’s time to sleep but let that child breathe damn. She complains when he gets his hands out but if he’s awake, why can’t his hands be out? He needs to move around and take in his new world. When my son was a newborn he was only swaddled for bed.

lurker111
Amateur

Postby Jessie212 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:22 pm

Totally random but I would love to see keren alone. One whole day. With all 3 kids. No help. No naps. Just randomly thinking that. I hope she knows how much she has it made with Khoa or friends or her mom constantly watching the other two older boys while her and the baby nap or sheLove the failed swaddle when his arm slipped out.

Jessie212
Amateur

Postby Jessie212 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:23 pm

Totally random but I would love to see keren alone. One whole day. With all 3 kids. No help. No naps. Just randomly thinking that. I hope she knows how much she has it made with Khoa or friends or her mom constantly watching the other two older boys while her and the baby nap or she is “working”. Love the failed swaddle when his arm slipped out after she insisted on her doing it.

Jessie212
Amateur

Postby Lilbambi » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:45 pm

Karen has said a few times that she does something else other than Youtube, but never says what it is. What if she does some 'questionable' things for extra cash?
Like take feet photos for creeps on the internet?
It must be odd whatever she does because she loves to boast about EVERYTHING but is soooo quiet about this.

I hate how they always ask all their friends 'when are you having a baby'. Let your friends live lives!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Lilbambi
Talker

Postby ALeto90 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:05 pm

Why do they talk about a new baby or having 4 kids in every vlog? Something tells me they aren’t satisfied having to always bring that up. I’d love to know who buckles Jackson in his car seat!? For some reason Keren annoyed the shit outta me in today’s vlog. What’s new tho.
ALeto90
True Gossiper

Postby granola » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:00 pm

what did she put in the baby's mouth with the dropper when she was swaddling it in today's vlog? And then the overdose comment? Sorry if it's obvious I just didn't understand what she was talking about
granola
Amateur

Postby Baz1_ » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:21 pm

granola wrote:what did she put in the baby's mouth with the dropper when she was swaddling it in today's vlog? And then the overdose comment? Sorry if it's obvious I just didn't understand what she was talking about

She gave him gripe water to calm him down. He was probably just pissed because they kept messing with him...
Baz1_
Talker

Postby Baz1_ » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:26 pm

Two minutes in and Keren is already annoying as hell. Khoa’s swaddling was fine, Sutton’s arms don’t HAVE to be pinned straight down. Who is she trying to prove a point to? Are people supposed to be wowed she knows how to swaddle her third kid? Made me chuckle that she actually failed in the end
Baz1_
Talker

Postby chloe6124 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:56 pm

You can’t deny Jackson was talking very good today. He even used I correctly.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper

Postby chloe6124 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:58 pm

You can’t deny Jackson was talking very good today. He even used I correctly.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper

Postby JustWannaGossip » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:46 pm

She names her kid Rain because rain calms her, yet they all complain about how much it is raining outside.

JustWannaGossip
Informer

Postby JustWannaGossip » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:47 pm

She names her kid Rain because rain calms her, yet they all complain about how much it is raining outside.

JustWannaGossip
Informer

Postby Rkp65i » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:37 pm

Jessie212 wrote:Totally random but I would love to see keren alone. One whole day. With all 3 kids. No help. No naps. Just randomly thinking that. I hope she knows how much she has it made with Khoa or friends or her mom constantly watching the other two older boys while her and the baby nap or she is “working”. Love the failed swaddle when his arm slipped out after she insisted on her doing it.

Id love to see her to an everyday errand by herself with the kids. Like things that real life Moms have to do alone, Doc appts, etc. My newborn was a week old when I had to run to preschool to drop off my two oldest. Drag a newborn carseat in and out at 8am and noon and then also had to drag all 3 along to all doc visits. I cant lie, In beyond jealous of the help and support she gets.

Rkp65i
Extreme Gossiper

Postby JustWannaGossip » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:28 pm

chloe6124 wrote:You can’t deny Jackson was talking very good today. He even used I correctly.

You have no idea how much editing they could have done to make him sound better. We know they both read here, so we know that they know something is wrong. It could not be edited at all, but it easily could be.

JustWannaGossip
Informer

Postby spookymoe » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:36 pm

chloe6124 wrote:You can’t deny Jackson was talking very good today. He even used I correctly.

Yes!! The last two vlogs he has been leaps and bounds better than hes been in the past. Not where he should be, but I honestly expected him to regress with the new baby.

Gives me hope that he will catch up to where he should be sooner rather than later. I wonder if someone (Taylor) has been working with him? It'd be unusual for him to spontaneously improve so much so quickly without help.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
spookymoe
Amateur

Postby Tmh23 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:11 pm

lurker111 wrote:Am I the only one who has noticed that Sutton is CONSTANTLY swaddled? Swaddling is great for newborns to feel calm when it’s time to sleep but let that child breathe damn. She complains when he gets his hands out but if he’s awake, why can’t his hands be out? He needs to move around and take in his new world. When my son was a newborn he was only swaddled for bed.

But he’ll scratch his face! Or worse, he’ll puncture his soft spot

Tmh23
Talker

Postby ReadingMamaDrama » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:24 pm

spookymoe wrote:

Yes!! The last two vlogs he has been leaps and bounds better than hes been in the past. Not where he should be, but I honestly expected him to regress with the new baby.

Gives me hope that he will catch up to where he should be sooner rather than later. I wonder if someone (Taylor) has been working with him? It'd be unusual for him to spontaneously improve so much so quickly without help.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It’s funny how Keren is spending a lot more time away from Jackson.. and he’s starting to improve. I feel like Taylor helps him in the morning and since Keren is with the baby napping a lot in the afternoon Khoa has Jackson one on one while Landon is sleeping. So I think he’s just getting a lot of extra attention and maybe Khoa woke up and is aware.

ReadingMamaDrama
Gossiper

Postby Coco_ » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:05 pm

Lilbambi wrote:Karen has said a few times that she does something else other than Youtube, but never says what it is. What if she does some 'questionable' things for extra cash?
It must be odd whatever she does because she loves to boast about EVERYTHING but is soooo quiet about this.

I hate how they always ask all their friends 'when are you having a baby'. Let your friends live lives!

i always thought it was just her responding to emails about the sponsorships and ads they do i doubt she does anything more than that she’s so lazy and makes khoa do everything
Coco_
True Gossiper

Postby Coco_ » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:07 pm

Lilbambi wrote:Karen has said a few times that she does something else other than Youtube, but never says what it is. What if she does some 'questionable' things for extra cash?

i always thought it was just her responding to emails about the sponsorships and ads they do i doubt she does anything more than that she’s so lazy and makes khoa do everything
Coco_
True Gossiper

Postby StrippedWoman » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:20 pm

weaverpartyof4 wrote:I don't understand why Khoa and Keren don't just put a onesie on Landon to keep him from taking his diaper off. Side note, I have noticed when they do get dressed they change Landon back into pajamas for naptime and then a different outfit after that...such a waste of clothing and adding unnecessary laundry.

Also "I have washed my face every day this week" girl, that's straight nasty. Wash your face 2x a day and WASH YOUR BEAUTY BLENDER AND BRUSHES!
Please don't wash your face 2x per day. It is so bad for you skin. It will strip your skin of its natural oils and cause even more issues

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk
StrippedWoman
Talker

Postby Twentysomething » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:05 pm

Idkhihello wrote:I don’t understand why keren would get newborn pictures done by someone but re-edit all of them with aspen ovards presets anyway. Very rude. Just so they would fit in with her instagram.

It’s so disrespectful to the photographer. I’ve mentioned this before. I have contracts/releases that my wedding clients and newborn clients sign before setting up a photo appointment. In the contract I specifically say that they can not alter the images or add their own editing and filters to it.

I bet the photographers photos were beautifully edited before she added those stupid filters to it. If I were her photographer I’d be pissed.

Twentysomething
Amateur

KKAndBabyMakeItRain | part 38

Postby missmsg » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:57 am

My guess is they got Jackson speech therapy, but they’ll NEVER admit that he’s behind and that he’s in speech therapy

missmsg
Talker

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to KKandBabyJ