• Advertisement

KKAndBabyMakeItRain | part 38

Re: KKAndBabyMakeItRain | part 38

Postby sezzajaydee » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:52 am

I’m a new viewer. Damn you guys for mentioning other people in different forums. I went from snarking on MessssFam, to Oscar and Kyra to Khoa and Keren.

I’m sure it’s been mentioned before. But I guess other people notice how Landon get less attention. Those in their real, every day lives. It always seems like the guests are always interacting with him.

Either they notice, or Landon actively seeks them out because he’s missing it from his parents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sezzajaydee
Informer

Advertisement

Postby Mieke » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:40 am

missmsg wrote:My guess is they got Jackson speech therapy, but they’ll NEVER admit that he’s behind and that he’s in speech therapy

Exactly, his speech is improving but still no where near it should be. But still improving is good! Either Taylor stepped up her fame but honestly I think they have professional help, which is great!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
Mieke
Talker

Postby Jessie212 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:42 am

Rkp65i wrote:
Jessie212 wrote:Totally random but I would love to see keren alone. One whole day. With all 3 kids. No help. No naps. Just randomly thinking that. I hope she knows how much she has it made with Khoa or friends or her mom constantly watching the other two older boys while her and the baby nap or she is “working”. Love the failed swaddle when his arm slipped out after she insisted on her doing it.

Id love to see her to an everyday errand by herself with the kids. Like things that real life Moms have to do alone, Doc appts, etc. My newborn was a week old when I had to run to preschool to drop off my two oldest. Drag a newborn carseat in and out at 8am and noon and then also had to drag all 3 along to all doc visits. I cant lie, In beyond jealous of the help and support she gets.

Yea me too! I have 3 kids as well, all young too and was just randomly thinking how funny it would be to see her just a fly on the wall with all 3 since they act like it’s not a big deal with 3 under 3. Ok try doing it while your spouse goes off to work or try leaving all 3 while you have to physically leave the house to work. I know we will never see but it was a funny thought.

Jessie212
Amateur

Postby SpillingTheCoffee » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:15 am

Khoa definitely reads this forum or other ones.
I think they’re getting professional help for Jackson because there’s no way he would’ve changed to repeating words 3 vlogs ago to understanding the use of the words I, My, You, Your! I’m glad they’re getting him help (if they are).
Also in the last vlog Khoa said something like “I got them chic-fil-a” then he looks directly in the camera and says “typical KKANDBABYJ” like he was trying to prove a point or something? Weird af
SpillingTheCoffee
Talker

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:28 am

lurker111 wrote:Am I the only one who has noticed that Sutton is CONSTANTLY swaddled? Swaddling is great for newborns to feel calm when it’s time to sleep but let that child breathe damn. She complains when he gets his hands out but if he’s awake, why can’t his hands be out? He needs to move around and take in his new world. When my son was a newborn he was only swaddled for bed.

It’s prob bc they dont want to hear him cry or fuss lol. Remember mittens for 4montgs with landon?

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper

Postby chloe6124 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:42 am

Jackson isn’t even 3 yet. It’s kind of natural at his age that his speech would start to improve with him getting older. Some kids just progress slower then others.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper

Postby Faat18 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:14 am

chloe6124 wrote:Jackson isn’t even 3 yet. It’s kind of natural at his age that his speech would start to improve with him getting older. Some kids just progress slower then others.

Okay we get it now dear

Faat18
Gossiper

Postby dramallama429 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:55 am

Hey Keren, do you breastfeed?
dramallama429
Amateur

Postby Cak3islif3 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:15 am

dramallama429 wrote:Hey Keren, do you breastfeed?

On her latest instagram story photo she should of wrote first tit stop instead of pit stop

Cak3islif3
Talker

Postby dramallama429 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:27 am

Cak3islif3 wrote:
dramallama429 wrote:Hey Keren, do you breastfeed?

On her latest instagram story photo she should of wrote first tit stop instead of pit stop

Holy shit I’m dying
dramallama429
Amateur

Postby Faat18 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:20 pm

Baby's out, tits out

Faat18
Gossiper

Postby Mieke » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:39 pm

chloe6124 wrote:Jackson isn’t even 3 yet. It’s kind of natural at his age that his speech would start to improve with him getting older. Some kids just progress slower then others.

Good to know you're a speech therapist now

Mieke
Talker

Postby chloe6124 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:01 pm

Mieke wrote:

Good to know you're a speech therapist now

You don’t have to be a speech therapist to know kids speech improves a lot between the ages of 2 and 3. Then again between 3 and 4. They go through a lot of changes between the ages of 2 and 4. It’s crazy how much they grow up at that age range.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper

Postby SpillingTheCoffee » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:45 pm

They frustrate me so much! Making Landon out to be a problematic child when in reality he is trying to transition from being the baby to being the middle child! They are acting as if this is a shock that he’s acting this way, when they made 0 attempts to prepare the boys for the arrival of Sutton... it’s a pretty big transition and most children don’t react well to it! Karen didn’t help the matter by constantly picking up the boys when She was pregnant, no surprise Landon doesn’t understand what’s going on.
SpillingTheCoffee
Talker

Postby ALeto90 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:45 pm

She tweeted 10 lbs until pre pregnancy weight....she should’ve added “and then I’ll start supplementing bc this nursing shit is for he birds having to wake up so much! Once I’ve lost the weight khoa can stay up with baby all night!! And I’ll start posting all my workout stuff that even though I said I wouldn’t! :)
Anyways, glad Landon is giving them a hard time! These assholes have it easy.
ALeto90
True Gossiper

Postby Lilbambi » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:51 pm

I don't even know if I can hate watch!
They literally went from talking about Landon waking up crying and thinking hes not well or teething, to the next shot them complaining that hes just so jealous because he wants to be held.
No you stupid humans, your son isnt feeling well, hes not Jealous he just needs attention.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Lilbambi
Talker

Postby Lillouiepooie » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:01 pm

When Karen is pregnant it’s all about her showing off her stomach, once she has the kid it’s all about taking her boob out to BF. Once she’s over BF it’s all about how she’s back to her pre pregnancy weight and showing off her body. I don’t think I’ve ever meet anyone in real life that is more in love with themselves than Karen. The sad part is that Karen isn’t even all that beautiful, so showing her body off is all she has going for herself. She must really be lacking in the confidence department.

Lillouiepooie
Gossiper

Postby ReadingMamaDrama » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:07 pm

Landon’s face while she tries to blame him not feeling good on his teeth.. AGAIN. All while hes tugging and digging in his ear. Jackson’s dr appointment would of already been made.

ReadingMamaDrama
Gossiper

Postby kerenkrazyeyes » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:41 pm

I like how keren's version of one on one with Landon was letting him play on the porch with one tiny shovel while she sat on her ass. That must have really helped him feel better.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
kerenkrazyeyes
Talker

Postby Dani_now » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:43 pm

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:Image

Landon’s face while she tries to blame him not feeling good on his teeth.. AGAIN. All while hes tugging and digging in his ear. Jackson’s dr appointment would of already been made.

This is seriously the best "I'm tired of your shit" face I've ever seen.
Poor Landon

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Dani_now
Talker

Postby spookymoe » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:32 pm

Khoa riding the boosted board with the boys is so dangerous. All it takes is hitting one rock for them to go flying and crack their heads open.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
spookymoe
Amateur

Postby chatty » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:39 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180830/3987b352ba90c79ffeb3234596cd309e.png[/img]

Keren’s comment on Rachelle Swannie’s Instagram post

Yeah Keren it must be soooo hard doing your ‘job’.

Khoa edits, Taylor babysits and Nonnie cooks.

So that leaves you to do that HARD, HARD job of promoting bullshit skincare products on the vlog that you don’t even use because your skin always looks like shit. Yeah it must be sooo tough filming a 2 min clip of you actually washing your face

God, I’d love to see this bitch - just for one day - experience the life of a single mother with three kids, no family help, who has two work 2 jobs just to pay the fucking bills. She has NO CLUE!!

chatty
Informer

Postby lurker111 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:53 pm

I’m honestly really over Keren complaining. She has it soooo easy. I’m a stay at home mom and army wife. My husband is always gone. I also work from home (actually work)
Yes, having 3 kids is hard but she never even spends time with them. I don’t think I’ve seen her actually play with those boys for months. She is one of the laziest parents I’ve seen on YouTube. But it’s soooo hard. I’m going on week two of my husband being gone. I can’t even contact him. I have a 10 month old and I’m pregnant again. Throwing up everyday. But I still get up and take care of my son. I play with him all day, snuggle him, feed him healthy meals. I chose to be his mother so I put in all of the effort and do it mostly by myself.
She can honestly kiss my ass and stop bitching. She’s living in a dream land.

lurker111
Amateur

Postby Jessie212 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:17 pm

chatty wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180830/3987b352ba90c79ffeb3234596cd309e.png[/img]

Keren’s comment on Rachelle Swannie’s Instagram post

Yeah Keren it must be soooo hard doing your ‘job’.

Khoa edits, Taylor babysits and Nonnie cooks.

So that leaves you to do that HARD, HARD job of promoting bullshit skincare products on the vlog that you don’t even use because your skin always looks like shit. Yeah it must be sooo tough filming a 2 min clip of you actually washing your face

God, I’d love to see this bitch - just for one day - experience the life of a single mother with three kids, no family help, who has two work 2 jobs just to pay the fucking bills. She has NO CLUE!!

Omg!? Are you serious?? Why would she even say that? I don’t even think she’s in tune with the rest of the world and what other people have to go through. She takes it for granted and acts like she does so much. She’s in her little bubble with all her YouTube stay at home moms to connect with only she stays at home and doesn’t have to one on one take care of her kids according to what the vlogs show. Other you tube moms at least take care of them during the day while their spouses work. I’m all for stay at home moms. I wish I could do it other than working in healthcare 12 hour days missing my 3 kids. But like her, don’t go blabbing away like you do soooooo much especially when you have soooooo much help to where you can go take naps with your newborn all the time while whoever watches your other two kids.

Jessie212
Amateur

Postby Jessie212 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:32 pm

Oh and another thing from today’s vlog that got on my nerves, when your middle child is crying in the middle of the night and you don’t know why, you get your ass up and go get him and comfort him and find out what’s wrong, don’t rely on your mom to go and get him. Doesn’t matter if you just fed the baby, haven’t slept or what, go get him. I know she uses the whole I can’t get out of bed at night so Khoa changes all the diapers, but if you can get out of bed in the morning and walk around holding all your kids, you can get up and check on him. He needs to know his mother and father are there to comfort him. Poor Landon.

Jessie212
Amateur

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to KKandBabyJ