Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Obviously
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKStopLockingLandonAway part: 39

Unread post by Obviously »

Can someone let me in on the Kryra Keren drama? I missed it.
chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

Obviously wrote:Can someone let me in on the Kryra Keren drama? I missed it.
Basically Keren posted a load of Instagram stories, the first one said something about being over high school drama, then she proceeded to post insta stories of all of her friends and family gushing about how great they all are.

But apparently Kyra doesn’t kiss Keren’s ass enough because she wasn’t included in a single photo. This was noticed by a big chunk of followers.

So today Khoa (obviously sick of Keren’s petty bullshit) posted an Instagram photo of him and Kyra and the caption talked about how he appreciates her and Oscar and she is one of his best friends.

A follower replied on the post questioning why Keren left Kyra out of the best friends Instagram stories and Keren replied passive aggressively saying “it’s not that deep”. Kyra left a comment on Khoa’s photo that she was happy at being featured (a dig towards Keren).

So basically Keren preached about leaving petty high school bullshit behind and then proceeded to act like a pathetic high school bitch because she KNEW followers/Kyra would notice that she wasn’t included in her Instagram stories. She was creating drama because Kyra obviously doesn’t bow down to her needs.

SpillingTheCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SpillingTheCoffee »

Khoa “it’s so nice to see Karen playing with the kids, I’m so used of her being pregnant and immobile”
If this doesn’t show how out of touch with reality they are then idk... I know pregnant women who have worked up till they were 8 months and have kids at home. Karen was just lazy af during all her pregnancies and still is. Also Khoa saying that Karen is usually smaller than this is actually ridiculous, no wonder she’s throwing around pics of her body, he’s obsessed with how she looks!

JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

SpillingTheCoffee wrote:Khoa “it’s so nice to see Karen playing with the kids, I’m so used of her being pregnant and immobile”
If this doesn’t show how out of touch with reality they are then idk... I know pregnant women who have worked up till they were 8 months and have kids at home. Karen was just lazy af during all her pregnancies and still is. Also Khoa saying that Karen is usually smaller than this is actually ridiculous, no wonder she’s throwing around pics of her body, he’s obsessed with how she looks!

I wanted to comment that. I knew a girl that literally worked two jobs while pregnant and actually went into labor at work. Keren is just lazy af.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Going back to the nonnie living situation. Did anyone catch khoa ask keren if she pressured nonni into staying when she told him she asked her...hmm...

MoonFace
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MoonFace »

So she's bringing the baby to bed and putting him on the edge??!! Umm... Wtf? If you're not going to keep in the bassinet at least put him in the middle or tell khoa to take a hike and put something near the other side so he doesn't fall off the bed

Sent from my LG-M322 using Tapatalk
Reimanj10
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Reimanj10 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Going back to the nonnie living situation. Did anyone catch khoa ask keren if she pressured nonni into staying when she told him she asked her...hmm...

Ya because she wants a live in nanny since Taylor doesn’t live there

Obviously
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Obviously »

chatty wrote:
Basically Keren posted a load of Instagram stories, the first one said something about being over high school drama, then she proceeded to post insta stories of all of her friends and family gushing about how great they all are.

But apparently Kyra doesn’t kiss Keren’s ass enough because she wasn’t included in a single photo. This was noticed by a big chunk of followers.

So today Khoa (obviously sick of Keren’s petty bullshit) posted an Instagram photo of him and Kyra and the caption talked about how he appreciates her and Oscar and she is one of his best friends.

A follower replied on the post questioning why Keren left Kyra out of the best friends Instagram stories and Keren replied passive aggressively saying “it’s not that deep”. Kyra left a comment on Khoa’s photo that she was happy at being featured (a dig towards Keren).

So basically Keren preached about leaving petty high school bullshit behind and then proceeded to act like a pathetic high school bitch because she KNEW followers/Kyra would notice that she wasn’t included in her Instagram stories. She was creating drama because Kyra obviously doesn’t bow down to her needs.

Oooooh thanks!!
kkneedstogoaway
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kkneedstogoaway »

i was gonna mention this in the other thread and i suppose it's a bit ot now but...that pic she posted of her stomach!! love how she laid on her back to make herself look even skinnier. kern, you know everyone's stomachs look flat when they lie on on their back, how about you post a pic of you standing up and show us the truth lol?

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
celeste1029
Talker
Talker

Unread post by celeste1029 »

chatty wrote:

Keren is literally SEVEN years out of high school and she's still talking about high school drama as if it was yesterday, she needs a reality check.
aaalex1234567
Informer
Informer

Unread post by aaalex1234567 »

I’m a FTM (to a 15 month old), but is it normal to leave your one month old inside in a baby swing not buckled for 30-60 minutes? He could be hysterically crying in there. And some newborns can even hold their breath when they’re upset and pass out from holding their breath for too long. And they don’t buckle him in, in a month or two he will be able to wiggle himself out of there if he gets upset enough. I feel like that’s not normal to just leave a one month old completely home alone.. kind of seems like child neglect to me but maybe I’m just a crazy helicopter mom. Not sure.

kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

aaalex1234567 wrote:I’m a FTM (to a 15 month old), but is it normal to leave your one month old inside in a baby swing not buckled for 30-60 minutes? He could be hysterically crying in there. And some newborns can even hold their breath when they’re upset and pass out from holding their breath for too long. And they don’t buckle him in, in a month or two he will be able to wiggle himself out of there if he gets upset enough. I feel like that’s not normal to just leave a one month old completely home alone.. kind of seems like child neglect to me but maybe I’m just a crazy helicopter mom. Not sure.

I sure as hell would never have left my daughter alone in a rocker, let alone unbuckled and surrounded by blankets! Im sure keren has the belief that nothing happened to the first two so it wont happen. Thats exactly the mentality that kills babies.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

aaalex1234567 wrote:I’m a FTM (to a 15 month old), but is it normal to leave your one month old inside in a baby swing not buckled for 30-60 minutes? He could be hysterically crying in there. And some newborns can even hold their breath when they’re upset and pass out from holding their breath for too long. And they don’t buckle him in, in a month or two he will be able to wiggle himself out of there if he gets upset enough. I feel like that’s not normal to just leave a one month old completely home alone.. kind of seems like child neglect to me but maybe I’m just a crazy helicopter mom. Not sure.

Definitely not normal. It’s so negligent. There’s no reason they can’t bring the baby outside with them with the weather being nice. I feel the same way about he lack of baby monitors. Why? It’s not like they can’t afford them. Pretty much every vlog I watch I stress about the baby being alone all the time or Landon being locked away in his dungeon. You are not a crazy helicopter mom lol. They’re just lazy and don’t care.

Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

landonsmommy wrote:

Definitely not normal. It’s so negligent. There’s no reason they can’t bring the baby outside with them with the weather being nice. I feel the same way about he lack of baby monitors. Why? It’s not like they can’t afford them. Pretty much every vlog I watch I stress about the baby being alone all the time or Landon being locked away in his dungeon. You are not a crazy helicopter mom lol. They’re just lazy and don’t care.

Keren even has an outdoor bassinet! She showed it in a vlog while showing off everything else she had gotten for sutton. There is no reason she couldn't have put him in it while they played. He would have slept just fine.
vmokk
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vmokk »

JustWannaGossip wrote:
SpillingTheCoffee wrote:Khoa “it’s so nice to see Karen playing with the kids, I’m so used of her being pregnant and immobile”

I wanted to comment that. I knew a girl that literally worked two jobs while pregnant and actually went into labor at work. Keren is just lazy af.

that part of the vlog made me laugh ... i’m 7 months pregnant, already have 4 kids of my own and run a home daycare. before i became a mom of a million, i was an architect and still freelance from time to time and my husband works full-time. no nannies, no help from our parents (beyond the regular we have a wedding this weekend and kids aren’t invited). she was too tired to play with her own kids all day, imagine having to entertain someone elses in heat while an elephant Image or getting up, getting ready and getting yourself to work for the day. i’m fortunate enough to be able to make money from home. all you mamas who work out of the house all day and still make dinner for your families are the real MVP along with the mamas who are doing it on their own!!!

khoa should go back and rewatch the vlogs from the pregnancy because she was only immobile when it came to the kids. she had energy for everything else...

GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

Selective tiredness
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

In today’s vlog, that snippet of them bickering and khoa saying keren “decides” when to be nice to him was not cute.
Their relationship seems so juvenile. I’m 22, no kids and I’ve been with my boyfriend for 2 years so I definitely am no expert, obviously, but I feel like there’s so many instances where they just talk and react to each other like high school kids. Keren acts like such a spiteful partner. No you don’t just wake up and DECIDE to be nice to your partner I think that’s a given. You should be nice. You should go out of your way to ensure that both you and your partner are happy. Obviously there are days when I’m simply not having it and sometimes in my personal life anxiety gets to me and I’m distant but I don’t wake up and think well I’m not going to be nice to my boyfriend today. Doesn’t seem relatively healthy to me.

roxyroller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by roxyroller »

Where was Landon when Jackson got a haircut? They really do leave him out of a lot of things. I’m sure he would have enjoyed playing with the trains and seeing his Khoas office.
Also Landon seeing Jackson getting haircuts would probably be better for him in the future.

Also, it would be funny seeing videos... “Keren being pregnant talking about not being able to doing anything for 5 minutes”
“Keren and Khoa forgetting about Landon for 4 minutes”
“Keren lying about her diet for 10 minutes straight”

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

What work does keren do exactly? She just showed her desk with nothing work related in it! Empty planners, a million markers, and tape! Lol
Did Khoa really say that she has to try to be nice to him? Lmao!! Keren seems like that type though. The kind that has to try not to be a bitch. Poor Khoa, he’s such a pushover, it’s so unattractive. And hopefully when she starts her fitness comeback, she’ll pick up better posture bc damn she hovers over like shrek and waddles like a penguin. I know she can’t control the way she walks, but she should straighten her back geez! On another note, Jackson hyperventilating before his haircut then being given every toy in the salon (then she put it back for other kids to buy with his snot all over it) was a bit much for me. maybe I’m just pms’n, but he really is as bratty and entitled as his mom.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”