KKStopLockingLandonAway | KKandBabyJ | Part 39

Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKStopLockingLandonAway part: 39

Unread post by Mommy359 »

Is it weird how into other ladies khoa is? I wouldn’t be okay with that with my husband. It’s so weird to me.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Mommy359 wrote:Is it weird how into other ladies khoa is? I wouldn’t be okay with that with my husband. It’s so weird to me.
Right??? Like he gets so excited for other girls to be around, so much that Keren is surprising him sith other girls. What the actual fuck is that? & then she says that Khoa facetined that girl but she didnt answer because she coukdnt lie about not going, so hes facetiming other women too. & i know i know, men can be friends with other girls. A facetime call to Bianca or another of his close friends wouldnt be all that odd but to a new friend, odd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
crhood77
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by crhood77 »

Rkp65i wrote:
Mommy359 wrote:Is it weird how into other ladies khoa is? I wouldn’t be okay with that with my husband. It’s so weird to me.
Right??? Like he gets so excited for other girls to be around, so much that Keren is surprising him sith other girls. What the actual fuck is that? & then she says that Khoa facetined that girl but she didnt answer because she coukdnt lie about not going, so hes facetiming other women too. & i know i know, men can be friends with other girls. A facetime call to Bianca or another of his close friends wouldnt be all that odd but to a new friend, odd.

crhood77
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by crhood77 »

Rkp65i wrote:

Maybeee there’s something fishy goin on in there sex life. Swingers? Image

Junebug8+
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Junebug8+ »

I think Keren doesn't care about Khoa getting all excited and flirty with other women because she isn't in love with him anymore.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommy359 »

I don’t know. It’s super weird and I’d flip if my husband was like that. Maybe they are swingers.
Cak3islif3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cak3islif3 »

Rkp65i wrote:

I Duno though personally experience I always used to say guys and girls can be friends without feelings but 9 times outta 10 one person ends up getting feelings for the other (even just a little bit)

I think that where keren has been pregnant for pretty much 3 years she has missed out on a lot of fun drinking nights with her friends so she would be a total light weight and it would be like a brand new thing to her. She thinks life is just like high school still as she hasn't realised everyone else grows up, gets over it and is adulting in life.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Why does everyone want to take Jackson everywhere! Nonnie takes him to the gym, ba noi takes him to pottery barn, taylor takes him places. No one ever asks to take Landon...

Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

KKStopLockingLandonAway part: 39

Unread post by Batman1994 »

Cak3islif3 wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:

I Duno though personally experience I always used to say guys and girls can be friends without feelings but 9 times outta 10 one person ends up getting feelings for the other (even just a little bit)

I think that where keren has been pregnant for pretty much 3 years she has missed out on a lot of fun drinking nights with her friends so she would be a total light weight and it would be like a brand new thing to her. She thinks life is just like high school still as she hasn't realised everyone else grows up, gets over it and is adulting in life.

I think they are taking advantage of popular Instagram and YouTube people wanting to hangout with them. It’s kinda weird and the people don’t really mesh with their family channel. But hey it could be worse they could be doing blow or going out until 2 or 3 am. But they are entitled to a little bit of fun. But maybe just not vlogging that, or being open with that... like hey we have kids young but once in a while we have a fun night bc were still in our twenties not dead.
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Also I feel like Khoa wants to bang all these chicks hahaha
Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

JustWannaGossip wrote:
Avocado[31] wrote:Do we know for a fact if/when Khoa has cheated on her? I meeean I know a grown ass man SHOULD have self control but dude... women and tits are all over and in that house 24/7. Pretty strage to me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
I wouldn’t want my SO or young boys around a woman who clearly needs to go see a plastic surgeon and get her boob job redone and a woman who barely had fabric on her body when she was swimming.

I am in no way a "fan" of violets but i have been following her for awhile and she's posted many photos of herself as a young teenager and she's always been big chested. As someone with naturally large breasts it's really annoying to have people assume they're fake.
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

They hit 1 milllion subs ....

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Rkp65i wrote:

Khoa seems so much happier around the other girls and like nervous.. I think Keren just doesn’t do it for him anymore. But I mean she looks like she doesn’t even take care of herself 90% of the time. The other day Kerens outfit had her chest all hanging out, coincidentally the day after her dr appointment. She probably wanted attention from Khoa but he went out that night without her Image

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Rkp65i wrote:Why does everyone want to take Jackson everywhere! Nonnie takes him to the gym, ba noi takes him to pottery barn, taylor takes him places. No one ever asks to take Landon...

I really don’t think they are taking him all these places. I think he’s being brought to a speech therapist and Keren makes everyone else take him to his appointments because she’s in denial and doesn’t want anything to do with it.

kayjay
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kayjay »

Rkp65i wrote:Why does everyone want to take Jackson everywhere! Nonnie takes him to the gym, ba noi takes him to pottery barn, taylor takes him places. No one ever asks to take Landon...

Could be taking him to speech therapy. But I agree even before he was in therapy he was the only one going anywhere special.
JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

Brittanymariex3 wrote:
JustWannaGossip wrote:
Avocado[31] wrote:Do we know for a fact if/when Khoa has cheated on her? I meeean I know a grown ass man SHOULD have self control but dude... women and tits are all over and in that house 24/7. Pretty strage to me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
I wouldn’t want my SO or young boys around a woman who clearly needs to go see a plastic surgeon and get her boob job redone and a woman who barely had fabric on her body when she was swimming.

I am in no way a "fan" of violets but i have been following her for awhile and she's posted many photos of herself as a young teenager and she's always been big chested. As someone with naturally large breasts it's really annoying to have people assume they're fake.
I’m naturally big chested as well. I have not followed her nor heard of her until she came to kk house. They looked fake in that bikini, that’s the only reason I said anything. Maybe she should upsize in her top. Either way she should be wearing more clothing on a family friendly vlog channel.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

wonderwall99 wrote:They hit 1 milllion subs ....

Welp. Now we know why the rando house guest was there!

Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Rkp65i wrote:

They need to thank OKay baby, corinna and the other people they used to get to the top. Guess violet fans got the last couple hundred lol
Badassmom_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Badassmom_ »

teahathspilleth wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:

They need to thank OKay baby, corinna and the other people they used to get to the top. Guess violet fans got the last couple hundred lol
hahaha it’s funny but so true.

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Poor Sutton will not be the “million subs” baby. They needed so many people to help them get those subs.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”