KKStopLockingLandonAway | KKandBabyJ | Part 39

SpillingTheCoffee
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKStopLockingLandonAway part: 39

Unread post by SpillingTheCoffee »

The reason Landon is never brought anywhere is because according to K&K he’s the “problem child” and “difficult”. It’s ridiculous, I would pick Landon all day over Jackson.
It’s actually pathetic how they have all these random instagram/YouTube famous people over. It’s CLEARLY just to help them hit 1 million subs.
Can’t you just imagine K&K’s DM’s on insta/Twitter to all these “famous” people... they prob take pics of Jackson watching their vlogs or looking at their instas and make them feel bad and then they end up visiting. Honestly nothing surprises me anymore!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

Keren’s comment about Suh-in sleeping for 5 hours during the night

“I think because we kept him up a lot more yesterday, he slept a lot better last night”

NO SHIT SHERLOCK

Jessie212
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jessie212 »

So keren basically stole the thunder yet again but this time stole the idea to display them hitting 1million from jesssfam. Really keren?! Keep being stuck up and “better than anybody” else. She can’t come up with anything on her own? Not even going to watch the next vlog, all they will talking about is this.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... fb88e7.png[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 9d2866.png[/img]

castiel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by castiel »

Jessie212 wrote:So keren basically stole the thunder yet again but this time stole the idea to display them hitting 1million from jesssfam. Really keren?! Keep being stuck up and “better than anybody” else. She can’t come up with anything on her own? Not even going to watch the next vlog, all they will talking about is this.

I mean, to be fair, I've seen a ton of influencers do this... it's the most overused way of announcing it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Jessie212
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jessie212 »

castiel wrote:
Jessie212 wrote:So keren basically stole the thunder yet again but this time stole the idea to display them hitting 1million from jesssfam. Really keren?! Keep being stuck up and “better than anybody” else. She can’t come up with anything on her own? Not even going to watch the next vlog, all they will talking about is this.

I mean, to be fair, I've seen a ton of influencers do this... it's the most overused way of announcing it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I did think about that after the post wondering if that’s just a thing you tubers do.

HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 6ea0e3.png[/img]

Y’all I’m so annoyed. I was looking at room paint ideas for my friend for her nursery and I found this. WTF. Why can’t she ever come up with her own shit. Or at least give a shout-out. Could u imagine watching a YouTube video and finding out someone stole your room idea 100%. I would be pissed af.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

HarlowCarlo wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 6ea0e3.png[/img]

Y’all I’m so annoyed. I was looking at room paint ideas for my friend for her nursery and I found this. WTF. Why can’t she ever come up with her own shit. Or at least give a shout-out. Could u imagine watching a YouTube video and finding out someone stole your room idea 100%. I would be pissed af.

I feel sad for kids who’s parents decorate like this. What a sad boring childhood.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Shes parading all of these random women who are know for their sexuality, hello corinna and daddy issues. Theyre usually braless and half naked. Keren naps all day long and goes to bed early and encourages they go out to dinner and play video games etc. this is how ppl fall in love and I dont care what anyone says. Spend tome with someone enough and it happens. He has spent a ton of time with Corinna one on one.

sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

Rkp65i wrote:
HarlowCarlo wrote:

I feel sad for kids who’s parents decorate like this. What a sad boring childhood.

I feel sorry for parents who decorate their kids’ rooms. Kids don’t care about good decor or fun themes. Most kids just want to personalize their space with posters of characters and toys. Yes, it looks tacky, but who cares what it looks like anyhow? I think parents should focus on making sure the room is safe, comfortable and easy to keep clean (age appropriate storage options, not a lot of clutter, clear places where to put clothes and toys). That’s it.
kkneedstogoaway
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kkneedstogoaway »

it's crazy to me how many people in the comments say violet makes them uncomfortable and they don't like her when they love corinna just fine...with her history...

it makes no sense.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

KK- Instagram trends & shitty, fake friends

UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

Imagine looking back and seeing that picture. Your parents sold every day of your existence and removed all of the privacy owed to you, to 1 million strangers.

Hope they saved enough for therapy cause KKandTheKidsWillHateUSomeday

2494Xx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 2494Xx »

That filter Karen uses on her pictures makes this look so depressing for some reason. Especially compared to jesssfam’s pic.

Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

UsedToCould wrote:Imagine looking back and seeing that picture. Your parents sold every day of your existence and removed all of the privacy owed to you, to 1 million strangers.

Hope they saved enough for therapy cause KKandTheKidsWillHateUSomeday

Especially if they are struggling in the future and see their mum was blowing thousands of dollars every week on stuff they either never needed or just threw out after a few weeks.. Apparently her LV backpack is priced at $2000. That's nuts for an every day bag as they don't go out anywhere. The other day I was wondering what happened to all those clothes she bought while pregnant to wear after she lost the weight post delivery. Did she toss them out/donate already? Why can't they instead support a humane charity and teach their kids compassion and love vs a life built on excessive, wasteful spending, materialism and no concern for the environment judging by the amount of cardboard boxes and plastic generated daily from shopping addiction, and ordering out daily.... btw how many phones does Keren have at the moment? 3??

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

Every vlog Keren is either ordering more crap, opening more packages and crap she has bought or talking about what she wants to buy next.

She clearly has a shopping and spending addiction. I don't know how Khoa puts up with it. Literally one video they were sponsored by You Need a Budget but that literally lasted one day. I wish they were saving their money for their boys and for when business slows down, because guess what, who knows what could happen with YouTube and businesses always have good and bad years!
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

2494Xx wrote:

That filter Karen uses on her pictures makes this look so depressing for some reason. Especially compared to jesssfam’s pic.

All of her photos look gross and depressing. She needs to invest in a new preset.

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

Rkp65i wrote:
Mommy359 wrote:Is it weird how into other ladies khoa is? I wouldn’t be okay with that with my husband. It’s so weird to me.
Right??? Like he gets so excited for other girls to be around, so much that Keren is surprising him sith other girls. What the actual fuck is that? & then she says that Khoa facetined that girl but she didnt answer because she coukdnt lie about not going, so hes facetiming other women too. & i know i know, men can be friends with other girls. A facetime call to Bianca or another of his close friends wouldnt be all that odd but to a new friend, odd.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... ea72be.png[/img] “when i facetimed HER” so weird
celeste1029
Talker
Talker

Unread post by celeste1029 »

Rkp65i wrote:Shes parading all of these random women who are know for their sexuality, hello corinna and daddy issues. Theyre usually braless and half naked. Keren naps all day long and goes to bed early and encourages they go out to dinner and play video games etc. this is how ppl fall in love and I dont care what anyone says. Spend tome with someone enough and it happens. He has spent a ton of time with Corinna one on one.

To be fair, I don't think Corinna is falling in love with Khoa anytime soon.
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

I agree that the “friendship” with Corinna and this Violet girl is weird and think it’s a well calculated way to grow their own channel. But all the people commenting about how they wouldn’t let their man have friends who are girls or hang out with girls without them are quite depressing.
You must have been in really unhealthy relationships or be really insecure to think like that. Seriously? You think FaceTiming a female friend is suspicious? Jeez.
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

chatty wrote:Keren’s comment about Suh-in sleeping for 5 hours during the night

“I think because we kept him up a lot more yesterday, he slept a lot better last night”

NO SHIT SHERLOCK

LOL

Return to “KKandBabyJ”